Have you ever defended yourself using a weapon?

Have you ever defended yourself using a weapon?

I could have used a gun when some fuckers invaded my house and tried to steal from me. They were unarmed, so it was easy for me and my friend to grab a machete and chase them. My friend whacked one guy in the head and he fell to the ground. Guy didn't die, but he learned his lesson after almost bleeding to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

>everyone has 100% situational awareness

You killed me with this cancerous thread.

Long nose get kicked out this many caves:
卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 llll

Makes Grug think...

Better than all this shill threads

> in college
> year younger sister in same college
> sister lives at same apartments, different unit with one other girl
> 2 am
> on way home from work, driving by sister's apartment
> Sister's door is kicked in
> panic
> Grab truck gun
> Wrong gun
> meant to grab shotgun, grab 308
> realize I can't shoot 308, might go through bad guy, kill sister
> get in door, see giant half makes drunk Mexican assaulting girl
> swing rifle as hard as I can, break stock
> Mexican now bleeding heavily from head
> see girl
> sister's roommate
> "Where is my sister!?"
> Sister not yet back from movie with friends
> cry for like two minutes
> Shoot unconscious Mexican in the gut
> call police

Girl didn't rat on me for shooting an unconscious man in the stomach at point blank range with a no stock hunting rifle.

I beat a nigger, with my nunchucks, after he tried to rob me.
I couldn't kill him, sadly.
He ran faster than me.

Twice, once with a Bowie knife, once with a machete, and the aid of a friend with a length of rebar.

I have, but it's pretty much illegal in my country so if I were to break the nose of a guy breaking into my home I am pretty sure I can get arrested aswell for assault.

No but pic related is what I carry.

Luckily I live in a good neighborhood. I have a knife on my bedstand, a machete under the bed, a staff in the corner of the room, a sword on the wall, a warhammer and a polehammer in the other corner. I almost wish I heard someone breaking in at night.

Back in 5th grade I used my lunchbag with an ice pack in it to knock out some nigger trying to steal from me.

He went for easier targets from then on.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

reminder even if you don't want a gun, weapon up at your local gas station.

I pulled my edc knife once on a tweaker who got in my face at 7-11. He cursed at me as he got on his 10 speed and rode away...

Yes,

I had two arab muslims try to rob me.
I acted as I was taking my wallet out of my back pocket.

I slowly took out a knife, while I was doing this, I kicked one of the arabs in the balls and I stabbed the other in the throat.

Then I stabbed the one I had kicked in the nuts, in the throat also.

I prefered not to fuck around, and just play self defense.

I took off in a sprint.

High adrenaline.
Don’t fuck with whitey.

a niggas gonna have a gun and shoot your renaissance fair ass into the ground

>then everyone clapped

prosecutor here, see you tomorrow

UNG BAY!

>Grab truck gun

Goddamnit I love America

Hate crime reported. Have fun faggot

>Make yourself plain
>DON'T TALK TO YOURSELF
Fucking love this bit

I've only ever had to brandish to stop a potential road rage fight. LSS- Beemer driving, cell phone talking dick-bag cuts me off without signaling. Is driving slow and distractedly, I cut him off in return and give him the "slow wank" hand motion

Miles later at a light he has apparently been following and I see him pull up fast and hop out of his car and walk up to mine. When he gets to the window he's yelling at me with some Eurotrash accent as he's greeted with a .45 in his face and me telling him to get back in his car. His face goes white and he does a 180 degree sprint back to his car. He peeled out and got away from me as fast as he could drive
>MFW

My grandfather who passed away last year had these German Luftwaffe swords that his Uncle took off of some surrendering officers in WW2.

Anyway some pleb broke into his house at like 3 AM one night and since my grandfather was old he was still awake and decided to take up the Nazi Sword and head down the stairs in full LARP mode.

The guy apparently had a knife in his hand and my grandfather decides to channel Crocodile Dundee with the whole "You call that a knife? This is a knife" bit and draws the blade of his ancestors' conquered foe and clonks the guy with it and chases him out the place and down the street.

Any onlookers would have seen a bald 30 something legging it out of the place pursued by a 78 year old man wielding a Swastika adorned blade.

Lol