Well, Cred Forums, what do you say to them...

Well, Cred Forums, what do you say to them? Students around the country are planning to march in protest of gun violence. It's a sad day when kids are more responsible and reasonable than gun owning adults. Thankfully, it looks like the youth of today will be the reason we finally get common sense gun laws, and it's beautiful.

"Every kid in this country now goes to school wondering if this day might be their last. We live in fear," the March For Our Lives website says. "It doesn't have to be this way. Change is coming. And it starts now, inspired by and led by the kids who are our hope for the future. Their young voices will be heard."

>cnn.com/2018/02/18/us/florida-school-shooting-updates/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you spam this enough it will make it true

Ur mom gay lol

No u

These children are the future and I don't take their concerns lightly!

Ur mom n dad gay 2gether lol

The Junior Spies are coming for your guns

>what do you say to them?
You were eating Tide pods last week. Your decision-making is suspect at best.

>Well, Cred Forums, what do you say to them?
good job expressing your god given right to freedom of assembly which is enshrined in the United States Bill of Rights, along with other rights such as speech, due process, and owning a gun

>stop being so selfish and just give up your second amendment rights!

Fuck off 17 year olds from a rich neighborhood. You bullied a kid, reported him, the gubmint failed you, and yall got shot at.

Move on, psychopaths are everywhere.

it's not a school shooting if students get shot outside of school is the first thing that popped into my head

You didn't get your gun control fantasy after Sandy Hook. Or after Orlando. Or after Las Vegas. Or after Sutherland Springs. But it'll totally happen now.

Lol keep up the circle-jerk, libtards.

I say fuck you, shills!

Come, take them...

You can march all you want.
Protesting is dumb anyways doesn't convince people.

>Be CNN
>Exploit young minds who are no longer taught civics
>convince liberals that high school kids should influence policy
>ignore FBI failures
>Domestic propaganda is legal... thanks Obama
>mfw civil was is imminent

I say to them " if you try to take my guns I will kill you"

My thoughts

Nothing. Not any one of those fags looks like they are worth talking to. Especially not Captain Cucksoy on the left or the bitch with the shaved head who is without a doubt a total cunt.

I bet every one of the guys has a lisp and both the chicks are brainwashed marxist mouthpieces, but I'm not giving cnn a click to listen to some high school faggots try to endow me with their vast wisdom.

>cool story bro
Ask Afghan children which they fear more the crazy people with guns or without, they'll tell you without because the crazy people without blow you up and run you over. You can at least have fair warning that this cunt with a gun is up to no good and shoot him back.

NO FUCKING GUN CONTROL NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Protesting what? Average gun owners aren't gunning down kids, and crying on television won't convince psychos to put down the AR, if anything it'll make them want to pull this shit even more for all this attention.
What the fuck do these kids think they're doing?

STFU - just over 400 people have been killed in the 20 biggest mass shootings over 35 years. That's not even limited to school shootings.

You have a better chance of getting killed in a traffic accident riding on a school bus.

They're wasting their time. Thats what they're doing

They are marching for the goverment to steal guns from law abiding citizens whom have done nothing wrong because muh feels
Also fuck off Goldstein

Get the fuck out of my country, Jewish rodents. You too, Quetzalcoatl.

Every single one of them looks extremely jewish. I wouldn't be surprised if they all are

let 'em. i don't care about their opinion.

>Every kid in this country now goes to school wondering if this day might be their last.

So what. It used to be kids did duck & cover drills to prepare for a nuclear attack.

Maybe if you wern't such a faggot pussy this wouldn't bother you.