I'm tired of the 56%

I'm done with this 56% shit that keeps getting posted all the time, la creatura, el goblino, la whatever the fuck it is, with these stupid mutt faces with glowing eyes, im fucking done with this shit, don't you fucking idiots know that just because the country is 56% white that doesn't mean the whites living here are 56% white!!!! What is so fucking hard to understand about that, I'm of german and irish descent, through my father and mother

WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THE 56% IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE
IM ABOUT DONE WITH THIS BOARD, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH SEEING THIS 56% SHIT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD ALL THE TIME
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek

Fuck you, it's funny.

Are you 56% retarded?

Nah, it's one of the worst forced memes since doge and BRAP

This

What about the percent that identify as huwite?

>>Fucking kek
if youre white it shouldnt trigger you

What do you care unless you are apart of the 44%? If you're apart of the 56%, quit bitching. Besides, non Americans are more fucked up than we are anyway and catch worse shit for it.

Suck it up princess I have to deal with the lead meme

Nah m8 its pretty good desu your wrong. It's also anti-racemixing and anti-jewmerica so its pretty based.

Leaf*

Fuck you amerimutt. You all are or will soon be le 56% smart in the marts.

*Shart in the mart.

So glad to see my pasta being used

El ogro de las americas...

this. what's up kimchee chink

Day of the rake

la creatura...

Oh shut up, the more you voice how much 56% bothers you, the more it’ll be posted.

its as gay and unimaginative as the posters.as far as caring,no.
this place has always been a shithole even pre reddit faggot shills so how can you fuck up the shittiest graffiti shithole on the internet?
pro tip:you cant.you also cant shill here successfully.its why i love this place,its a hardened bunker of toilet vomit.