Mutts kill Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers and skulls as trophies

Why are Amerimutts so violent?

>Twelve American soldiers face charges over a secret "kill team" that allegedly blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random and collected their fingers as trophies.

>Five of the soldiers are charged with murdering three Afghan men who were allegedly killed for sport in separate attacks. Seven others are accused of covering up the killings and assaulting a recruit who exposed the murders when he reported other abuses, including members of the unit smoking hashish stolen from civilians.

From left to right: Andrew Holmes, Michael Wagnon, Jeremy Morlock and Adam Winfield

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maywand_District_murders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=SWcs0wqkZAM.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Omar#Forming_the_Taliban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whiter than you Muhammad

Those are mexicans mehmet, they truly put you kebab to shame in terms of violence. Would have been hilarious if they ate some of you.

That's amazing. I'm going to commit their names and faces to memory so that I can shake their hand if I ever meet them.

the 56% faces...cringeworthy

>get arrested for a crime in country a by country b

how does this even work
is britain gonna try and extradite me for sitting in my apartment in chicago and taunting their police

They would love to, I'm sure. Bin that meme, lad!

Collecting human body parts is pretty gross.

>Those are Mexicans

Holmes, Wagnon, Morlock, Winfield...
Those are probably the most Mexican/Spanish sounding surnames ever, lol

welcome to 2011

This is one of those things that is just going to happen when you're stationed in a country without a working government for decades at a time. I'm not saying what they did is ok, but it's not surprising.

Cool. Is there a video? This I've got to see.

no wonder the taliban has an endless suply of soldiers and is probably going to win

Was it the Mudslime Afghan men raping little boys that got shot? Or was it the Mudslime villagers stoning a little girl who got raped by an elder pervert? Probably an assortment of each. It's WAR snowflake...we're fighting people who don't agree with the Geneva Conventions and see that as a weakness to exploit. You have the opportunity to pontificate hiding under your mom's skirt I see.

That's what's happening in Venezuela once the edible parts are consumed from what I hear.

>blew up and shot Afghan civilians
> killed for sport
who gave these guys ordnance, and how come they get to play the most dangerous game while i cant

this is the best you can do? 1 incident 8 years ago? pfffft...sage. fuck off ahmed

Some mutts serve Khorne. Some to Slaanesh.

All serve to Nurgle, the great unclean one.

>who gave these guys ordnance
The U.S Army
>how come they get to play the most dangerous game while i cant
Its literally as easy as walking into a recruiting office and telling them you want to deploy ASAP

>The U.S Army
im not associated with the military, but my gut says that someone keeps a record of things that explode. would it really be easy enough to waste a few hajis with "spare" rockets?

>Amerimutts violent
Compared to who?

so we Taliban now? ok dude

>would it really be easy enough to waste a few hajis with "spare" rockets?
War is hectic, things happen all the time

Not necessarily so. The Taliban are just as foreign as the US soldier maybe hated more. They were sent in by Pakistan to control Afghanistan until the US helped the Northern Alliance remove them from power. If you knew anything about the culture there, you'd know the Afghans are not into nationalism. They just want to be left alone to their clans and this idea of statehood is a Western that idea they don't agree with. There's no winning in Afghanistan because you basically have both Shia and Sunni occupying that godforsaken area that has been in turmoil for thousands of years.

You’re comparing the whitest Afghan to a Hispanic person in America. Not even a white person. Stop it.

He was asking for it

when i said win i only meant that they will resist until you will get out
i know what you are talking about

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>meme flag
>victimless "crime"

Daily reminder that slide threads go into your ass where they belong, cameljockey.

If you ever visit they will

Sounds based as fuck. If our leaders had more balls like these guys we'd be able to actually do something. Soldiers like these win wars

injun/nigger blood

You know that the Taliban founded the Taliban and one of the key reasons was to stop raping of little girls and boys right? You are literally killing paedophile killers helping the paedophile Afghan Armed Forces - youtube.com/watch?v=SWcs0wqkZAM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Omar#Forming_the_Taliban