What is pol's endgame?

I've been reading this board daily for years. When do we get our white utopian ethnostate? I'm tired of waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=58DYr1Rtqzw&t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas yourself fag

>What is pol's endgame?
Chaos.

>I've been reading this board daily for years.
How do you not know Cred Forums's endgame after years of daily browsing Cred Forums?

>When do we get our white utopian ethnostate?
The entire planet is out ethnostate. There are just niggers, kikes, faggots, mutts, and cucks busy asking for us to reintroduce them to the soil... six feet under.

>I'm tired of waiting
KYS and wait to be reincarnated.

When you kys

It's just become a Trump echo chamber void of any discussion

All the black people gettin pushed through a preassurized screen

Eradicate communists

enjoy your vacation

Chaos

>waiting

There's your problem right there

THIS IS THE FUCKING ENDGAME YOU FAGGOT!!!!!
I "WHITE JESUS JEW KILLER" AM GOING TEACH THE YOUTH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! FUCK YOU JEWS!!!!!!!!!
ARCHIVE MY SHIT NIGGERS, THE JEWS ARENT GOING TO BE HAPPY AT THIS GOY!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=58DYr1Rtqzw&t=12s
1488 MAKE AMERICA GR8!!!!!!

The endgame is killing wh*Tes. Taking Vienna is second.

Burning shia le bueff

we do shit. We fucked with Shia. Were playing CTF with BLM and LGBT niggers

October

We follow the daily stormer guidelines - blame everything on kikes, regardless of who is actually at fault. This is quickest way to achieve race wars all over the west.

You have to go back La Cretura

Stage 1:
To meme an ideology to contend with the liberal globalist zeitgeism so that its existence is "known" by the general public.

Stage 2:
meme in a state of chaos. (might not even have to do this simply wait)

Stage 3: Paradigm shift and explore the stars

I BET YOU WISH YOU HAD GUNS

oh look its this thread again
1/10

interesting

If it's since 2014 then a large chunk of your worldview has been cucked into your head by angry russians

No it hasn't. Anyone who spends more than 5 minutes here realizes that leftists make the "bait" threads, and the rest of Cred Forums tells them why they are wrong/calls then out for baiting. It's a symbiotic relationship.

There is no endgame. Only an unending series of goals to aspire to.

Leftists don't make the b8 threads, "leftists" make the b8 threads.

Stay alive long enough to see us become the villain.

TRS fags are believers of “acceleration” theory, that is, their belief is that it is in their interests to allow western civilisation to be ravaged by (((cultural marxism))) and (((globalism))) so as to create the conditions for an armed white uprising. Unfortunately, our friends at TRS have failed to take into consideration that if things become so bad in the first place, most of them would be locked up by a totalitarian leftist govt which they allowed to happen.

Soon

In the end the most important thing is to have white children and to teach them the right values and their legacy.

When I think back on the humble beginnings of /new/ and think of the mind-boggling impact our shitposting has had over all these years, to the point where leftists write books and articles about us and reference us on their TV shows, I would think we are doing fine. White identity politics has shifted much more into the popular discourse and away from the fringes of WN 1.0 and stormfront.

There exists a large unabashedly pro-white, counter-Semitic online youth subculture that legitimately scares leftist cocksuckers

>(((Trump)))

The only good thing Trump has ever done is trigger libtards. The only ones here who truly support him are /ptg/ fags. I feel bad for them, they'll probably feel like absolute shit when Trump leaves the white house without having achieved anything he promised.

We aren't getting shit. It's all a pipe dream

Step 1:
>redpill the world
Step 2:
>gas the jews
Step 3:
>gas the other nonwhites
Step 4:
>draw a giant swastika on the Moon

step 4 is the REAL endgame to all this,

pick your path