What happens if you go deeper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCw69VGsdqrATyNjnldg3zOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Singapore
youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=wJsWXxYn3z8
newscientist.com/article/mg20827860-100-why-space-is-the-impossible-frontier/
qz.com/536483/why-its-compeltely-ridiculous-to-think-that-humans-could-live-on-mars/
thespacereview.com/article/2516/1
theweek.com/articles/487105/why-humans-never-colonize-space
youtube.com/watch?v=3jzk_sQetI8
youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v_DWbBmTZ2g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund
ferris-pages.org/ISAR/Institut/pioneer/rushton.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/does-brain-size-matter/
google.com.au/amp/s/abagond.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/cavalli-sforza-on-race-and-racism/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Howe_(psychologist)
time.com/4669899/illegal-citizens-voting-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suicide.

Lindsay is the best Black Pill.

youtube.com/channel/UCw69VGsdqrATyNjnldg3zOw

Also she's single and living in the PNW, if any anons are looking for a tradthot wench to breed a family with.

Who cares about all this bullshit.

learning that none of this matters and it's all a simulation, and we're all gonna physically die.

the worst is just the gaslighting. Census data says UK was 99.7% White even in 1960.

friendly reminder that the reason they do this is because of demographic trends.
UK is one generation behind USA demographically, which is one generation behind Brazil... which is one generation behind South Africa.
Very soon, UK will be majority non-indigenous, and they want to look back at history and see themselves "represented.
History would be called "white washed" or "white supremacist" if they showed history as it actually were, with historical indigenous populations.
If you protest, they tell you, "its just history, a story, only a racist would care about the skin color of actors."
This trend will only accelerate, because there would be chimp outs if average BLACKED

Whites in 1914 were 40% of global population
Projected to be around 2% by 2100, and every indigenous white country is projected to be majority non-indigenous by then, even Eastern Europe.
Blacks are ironically projected to more than mirror the whites
Blacks were around 2% of global population in 1955
Blacks are around 15% of global population today
Blacks are projected to be about 55% of global population by 2100, with Chinese Indians being about 45%.
If Race Realism is correct, Humanity is ultimately doomed.
This will permanently change the genetic make up of homo sapiens, as population growth after 2100 is projected to stabilize.
If Blacks continuing reproducing, and the theory of them going to European levels of reproduction by 2050 is incorrect, they will likely exceed 60-65% of global population by 2100, instead of 55%.
The only way to stop this, would be a genocide of 4000-5000 million people, something that would make the holocaust look like a tea party. The meme of "cut off aid" is an Ethiopia meme from 1985, and the countries in Africa growing so much, are largely not in famine anymore. Only very small desert countries, and like Zimbabwe still need aid to avoid famine.

When you see shows such as Star Trek, (not that long term space travel or FTL is physically possible), and you say "that's too diverse" not only should it be more diverse, it should be radically more diverse, as blacks and Asians alone will account for 90%+ of the genetic pool by 2100 alone, let alone further projections.

Take the genetic BLACKED pill, user, and embrace true horror.

to le atheists
atheist as a percentage of the population is actually shrinking, and Islam globally is mutiplying in absolute numbers, as well as percentage. Islam will be the largest global religion by 2050, and a plurality of Europe will be Muslim by 2100. Atheist as a percentage of the global population peaked in 1975, and has been shrinking since, as the growth of religious people exceeds that of people rejecting religion. As a result, atheistic or secular politics will become more fringe, and most countries, especially in the west, will adopt the Singapore model concerning free association and free speech, in order to prevent hysteria from the lack of cohesion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Singapore

The last chance for this to be prevented was 1911. We've been past the looking glass for a while. I've written a lot about this but i'll tldr it
best case scenario is technological hedonistic nihilism, where people exist was tranhumanists plugged in to a unity network that simulates reality nearly flawlessly to each person's desires. AI is projected to be at human levels by 2035, and AI will be more intelligent than the collective brains of all humans by mid century. A very small group of trillionaires, mostly jews and chinese, will control actual reality, while the BLACKED basically subhumans and the rest are plugged in. This will supersede the race realism problem by AI taking over anything involving intelligence.
This will be mostly be possible by self-replicating AI and universal basic income. We already have people worth 100 billion. Do you know what compound wealth does to 100 billion over a century? These people will be so wealthy, and machines will do 99.9% of labor, they will essentially be transhumanist gods, gifting us an existence in the transhumanist hedonistic nihilism-based bug person utopia. Human rights, offense, free speech won't matter, because people will prefer their plugged in existence, the same way people enjoy their gadgets and being on Cred Forums or vidya today.

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

That most of the worlds population will die in our lifetime

hey will be varg tier or Ted Kaczynski tier and be about as numerous as they are today
honestly probably a lot less
For the record, obviously I detest Kaczynski's attempts to bomb universities to prevent technological progress, his is an incredibly forward thinking and nearly prophetic foresight into the future and where humanity is heading. Humanity cannot handle technological progress, and is genetically becoming weaker.
Varg very similar if you can forgive his peculiarities

>Post Black Pills
gas yourself, kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=wJsWXxYn3z8

We will never go to space.
I've never had anyone explain to me how it is feasible that human bodies can exist for long-term in space or different planets. Human bodies literally start shutting down when in space too long. Everything from our heart beat, to digestion, to bone density, every little thing physical, which is everything, is tuned to Earth. Our hearts collapse, our veins turn solid, or muscles atrophy and degenerate exponentially. Combine that with the fact that faster than light speed is impossible, and worm holes probably don't exist according to my physicists, I believe it is impossible for us to colonize deep space, or probably even near space. One also needs to take in account radiation, and gravity, which when changed basically destroy our innards. IQ is also 60-80% genetic, and the world average IQ is 88, and projected to be 77 by 2100. We also must take the declining intelligence into account.

Only self-replicating artificially intelligent machines will be able to survive out there.

I know that's not the popular star trek world you want to live in, but that's reality.

newscientist.com/article/mg20827860-100-why-space-is-the-impossible-frontier/
qz.com/536483/why-its-compeltely-ridiculous-to-think-that-humans-could-live-on-mars/
thespacereview.com/article/2516/1
theweek.com/articles/487105/why-humans-never-colonize-space

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3jzk_sQetI8

what's a black pill?

Homosexuality is highly correlated with pedophilia. Studies estimate that 30-40% of pedophiles are homosexual. This fits with the statistics on child molestation, of which homosexuals make up 33% of. With a total population of about 2%, this means 1 in 20 homosexuals are also pedophiles, compared to 1 in 490 heterosexuals. Another study showed 79% of homosexuals have had sex with those under 19 years of age, when they were at least 20 years of age. And who could forget the contributions of NAMBLA which were very influential in the gay rights movement in the 70s and 80s. Your denial of facts harms children, and we should care about ALL children.
>Is homosexuality linked to pedophilia?
Yes.

1-3% of the population are gay
96% of child molesters are male
1/3 of child molestation victims are boys

>1-3% of the population commits 1/3 of the child molestation

so if 1-3% is doing 35%
and 95% are doing 65%

>35 divided by 3 =11.5
Each percentage is worth 11.5% of molestation

>65 divided by 95 is 0.6ish (0.68, we will call it 0.7)
Each percentage accounts for 0.7% of molestation

>11.5 divided by 0.7
>16.4

>Gay men are ~16.4x as likely to molest a boy as a straight man is to molest a girl

le facts don't care about your feelings

I think the reason a lot of powerful people have spoken of a prolonged depression in their youth, is because that depression eventually leads to the surreal sense of nihilism. This becomes tragic. They hate themselves, others, and the world as it is, but are told to adapt and accept by all around them. They soon accept, but they find it impossible to adapt. They are failures. When that nihilism appears at its strongest, a strange reaction begins. Like a mirror, soon, one finds themselves having an indomitable courage to achieve, something, anything, due to their total lack of inhibition. This strikingly new characteristic, leads one to do things which were repressed before, and because of this risen phoenix-like courage, and that momentary nihilistic glaze, that person sets out to achieve that something at their max capacity, at any cost. They become obsessed. They sleep less, eat less, comfort themselves less, and appear manic to the uninitiated, but that "mania" never subsides. They over time begin to look heroic, inhuman, they lack friends or family, and other's may ask, how did you find the ability to concentrate on these singular tasks, and become so successful? Why are you so different? How have you been able to achieve a whole, greater than the parts? What have you lost to achieve these feats? And that inquirer will always be stunned and disappointed, when told, "I had little left to lose besides pacifying comfort. I was nobody. I had nothing, and did not want what you have, I did not trust your motives, so I molded the world to my intention, hell to the losers." This is the common trait of great individuals.

There's nothing we can do about demographic change. The white race will lose political control of all of its countries within the next century

mT

>I've never had anyone explain to me how it is feasible that human bodies can exist for long-term in space or different planets.
Bioforming/transhumanism

youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg

*?(hahahehelol)

Bitcoin and such are used to prep the masses too absolute control centralized crypto. After crypto has been and will continue to be promoted by the (true believer) anti-establishment activists, a full normalization of non physical currency will be achieved, and with good freedom-esque connotations as well, it will suddenly be vastly outlawed and the majority of the masses will be forced to accept the transition into a full-blown surveillance dystopia. The idealistic fringes will have little effect.

That niggers are not human

It’s an ssri

Read up on Oswald Mosley, by 1935 he was agitating the british population so much that the Secret Service infiltrated BUF and had him bugged almost constantly, for fear of him changing the political landscape. He was also interrogated without charge for more than 16 hours when Churchill got into power.

Listen to his Multiculturalism speech and tell me he wasn't trying to black pill england on the dangers of what we're facing right now, except he was doing it 90 years ago.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Who is that?

>bomb universities to prevent technological progress
That was to get attention, no one was going to read his works if they didn't have a reason to sit up an pay attention to it.

That’s a white pill

Liberals, approximately 50% of the country, supports door to door confiscation of guns and unironically think Waco and Ruby Ridge were a right and just use of government force

You'll encounter shit.

Makes me so sad

Nothing significant will happen in our lifetimes. Things will continue to get worse, but at a painfully slow pace. Our individual lives may or may not have happy endings, with children and a wife and what not..... but if you do have a family, you will need to take them away from the city.

Beastiality in 10 years, pedofilia in 20.

read Brave New World if you haven't... that was written in 1932, It's terrifying how many similarities our world shows to that world already.

also, lastly
no there weren't gas chambers
yes humanity is doomed
yes, behavior is dictated by evolution not blank slate

darkness always wins in the end no matter what
The heroic person is the one who knows this, and challenges anyway, to reduce the amount of suffering those around him must endure. If you can't do this, then stop trying, and live your life, or end your life, but don't pretend. Live your life truthfully and with intent, even if that means a meek lowly life, like a peasant or monk of old.

That communism or facism is the end ideology

>Nothing significant will happen in our lifetimes.
The one unrealistic pill. This has been said so many times before, prior to such severe events, that you should be embarrassed to even write this down.

if you need to vomit the pill up, remember society always has a life vest and flotation device waiting

Humanity is unfixable in general, compared to the aliens, we are the niggers of the universe

>the world average IQ is 88, and projected to be 77 by 2100
This is still by far the scariest thing about the future in my mind. Yes, we will have more smart people by 2100, but they will never be such a tiny minority as they will be. The only way to deal with this I can see is if we subscribe to something akin to W.E.B. DuBois' beliefs concerning black education. He saw blacks as being best suited by focusing education on the top 10% of the black community, the "talented tenth" as he referred to them. That will be a global reality by then; we will need to have a majority of our energy focused on a small minority of the population just to ensure survival

Asians and Indians are higher IQ than whites so it's not like there won't be any smart races left.

> unironically think Waco and Ruby Ridge were a right and just use of government force

every jew i've met

The average is skewed by niggers, the Indian and Asian populations will be fine.

>he doesn't know that I already know this, and am trying to trigger the ultimate habbening.

Oh summer Schlomo, just wait for the fireworks

>Blacks are projected to be about 55% of global population by 2100
who is going to pay for this? It's just not feasible

Black pill, red pill etc autism matrix etc. That's all you losers on here are, you repeat memes and are braindead zombies that live on the internet. Most of you have very low IQ's and gullible believe in conspiracy theories (because you lack education and the intelligence to discern clear nonsense).
You all just sit around saying crap like "get WOKE" and talking about pill colours and thinking you are special people that are part of some secret resistance.
I am sorry but in reality you are just low IQ losers that live on the internet and will never amount to anything in your life, keep blaming the Jews for your life failures.

this is just what happens when you don't exercise daily, have a shit diet, and don't exercise your brains muscle with intellectual stimulation. all the rest is just succumbing like a bitch to cultural conditioning making you feel like a loser because you took a different path in life from the majority. you can almost sense reading it that that guy just spent day after day in front of the computer, playing video games, fapping, eating junk food, etc. no discipline, no self-motivating inspiration, no confidence in himself. it's pathetic. you can be in great health in your late 20s and 30+ and look amazing too. as for the mind, it only rots away if you let it, otherwise you keep maturing and becoming more whole and complete and wisened by your experiences of life. only beta losers write shit like that original post.

India is so fucked up demographically, politically and socioeconomically that I just don't ever foresee it being a true global instrument of change. They are a major player on the geopolitical scale, sure, but compared to their population they are still an absolute mess and I don't see them remedying that fact any time soon.

>he's this absolutely ass blasted
kek

Demonic rituals are an attempt to free the mind from the scarcity of reality and apparent meaninglessness of life.

But, a white pill at the end of that tunnel is we have no real idea what the significance of our perceptions are; let alone our lives within this Universe alone...

ultimate black pill is when you realize that the jews were actually right all along, you got lied to and turns out you dedicated your life to emptiness and evil based on propaganda

JEWS NEED TO DIE

>full-blown surveillance dystopia.
I just assume this is coming sooner or later. There is just no way this power wouldn't be used

Bingo. Makes life a lot less worth living. But nevertheless, we must press onward and eventually perish as a people with pride in our hearts and a smile on our faces.

>go kill an arab,

really? nice try schlomo

I think Russia is going to go Nazi at some point this century. Probably lose parts of its country as well

>Blacks are projected to be about 55% of global population by 2100

holy fuck

this such a brutal blackpill...I don't believe we'll let it get that bad. Something's gotta give well before then

>What happens if you go deeper?
You come to realize it doesnt go any deeper.
Its in you, its in pol/ , the black pill is aorund you,above you,below you, it is in everyone.

The True blackpill is that even if you dont believe and you dont know enough, those who do, and those who belive in the evil shit they do have affected your life and the life of everyone since before you were born.

The Blackpill is that life itself is the blackpill.
And Cred Forums is the Redpill.

The only place were you can vent off the anger.The only place were others come to know the true sate of the world.The only place were you come to be a real human bean. The only place were meaning and truth can roam free.

The blackpill is that the only hope left in the World.

Is in Cred Forums

Cred Forums is not just one person my guy

The people in your picture are actors who haves lives, they don't represent you. You are a low IQ conspiracy theorist that lives online on Cred Forums, sorry.

The deeper a person goes on the internet, the more uneducated and unintelligent the users get. Which is probably why they live on the bowels of the internet anyway, as they can't be anything in real life and no one wants to tolerate their mentally ill behaviour. Sorry about that, keep repeating your conspiracy theories on Cred Forums though and keep being a "WOKE" moron.

You are just a strong example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, you are not cognisant of your own stupidity and naivete.

OP top tier thread, thank you for the effort posts

Do you have autism? I never said that Cred Forums is a person. Jesus fuck, learn to read.
But places on the internet have similar types of people.

For Cred Forums the first prerequisite is to be a loser (most normal people living real lives don't even know about Cred Forums).
Then you have Cred Forums on Cred Forums, to be regular on pol the person is to be an insecure white supremacist with a low IQ. Most other people that don't fit this bill will leave it after witnessing he stupidity.

>absolutely projecting, ass blastedness has sky rocketed to new levels not known until now

>joined the navy,
>run 5k a day,
>go lift a bit of weight
>go out on dates every weekend,
>have sex with my fiance and talk with her, >she shows me japan and loves me.

No user, Cred Forums, the truth, its all good.

the real obstacle is ourselves.

I'm not a summerfag, I just see that the political landscape regarding race is coming to a boiling point for the first time after WW2, and that the atrocity propaganda of that war is for the first time starting to shatter. Because I'm not blind. And honestly it should be obvious to anyone from the moment he learned what WW2 is and it's significance in our culture. The entire apparatus that they have built is falling apart.
I know you're shitposting but have this whitepill.

Ultimate black pill - to grow you need hardship. With out evil testing good, forcing good to fight you'd be weak, so even though you try to fight what is wrong and evil in this world you must also acknowledge it is not with out purpose.

That communism will consume the world leading to the colapse of society and a new evolutionary time

You turn into me
>9 rifles
>4000+ rounds stockpiled
>5 80-100lb dogs
>live innawoods
>3 frozen bambi's moms in my garage freezers from this past season
>Diesel generator
>Diesel truck
>a basement full of canned food
I still go to work every day and act natural though. Gotta be ready for the worst

You have to pass over the abyss to reach enlightenment. Many try, most fall in.

you really want views for your channel, this is like the 3rd time ive seen you post your mixtape.

sounds comfy

Solvable with genetic engineering and space craft centrifuges. We are not this hopeless. But first colonisation will probably occur not earlier than 2050s.

Women are the limiting factor of reproduction, and high IQ women aren't reproducing. Artificial wombs are one solution to this that could increase the fertility rate of high IQ people. Also gene editing.

Posting that picture just confirms that you abnormal and mentally ill.

No normal person would save that picture to their computer and post it accompanied with an autistic sentence next to it.
I am literally conversing with a mentally ill person here, please stop replying you freak.

disliked your shit for spamming it

Capped.
>Traits of great men.png

>in his state of complete and utter desperation, the ass blasted shill continues to save face in what has been an absolutely humiliating exchange for him.

>and high IQ women aren't reproducing.

Yes they are dumbass, none of you idiots on here have high IQ's. No one is going to breed with you.
Most women are breeding and most women with high IQ's have good jobs and are married to intelligent men and they do have children, sorry about that you loser.

Keep telling yourself that you are smart and that because a woman isn't breeding with you that "high IQ" women are not reproducing. Sorry, but you are just a strong example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. An unintelligent dumbass who thinks he is something he isn't.

You seem pretty booty tickled right now. Is this how you spend your evenings? Spergposting?

my IQ is higher than yours dumb shill

Demographics for their country are also in the toilet. Learn Russian, and in 10 years, they'll probably let you in on a visa. They have no 20 year olds in 10 years (relative to everyone else).

>sounds comfy
Quite, I made out ok so far even if shit doesn't hit the fan in my lifetime. Always need to keep planning ahead

What is life like innawoods? I know you said you go to work, but in general?

So which one are you?

I actually did learn Russian, but I have no desire to move there. Russia for the Russkies and all that.

>bureaucratic dystopia
>natsoc hellscape
>pick one
Followers of both can get the gas chamber as far as I'm concerned. These motherfucking brainlets and their dyed in the wool mentality never stfu and are already putting an end to common ground and even basic thinking

>Inb4 "Now that's what I call edge"

Wait for the nuke and lean into it when it drops

>No user, Cred Forums, the truth, its all good.
>the real obstacle is ourselves.
This.
The answer has always been us.
It was always you user.

We always talk about the "fake narrative" of the elites. And it is true, people really have eaten it all up.

So chear up user. Go live your own narrative.
As you have seen the "narrative of pol/, aka:board culture, go and live your own meaning.

We are in a meta world user.
A Life with meaning.
Go live your own meta story .Act in meaning fullways.

That isn't your IQ, sorry. The fact that you have that images saved, pathetic. That just shows how retarded you are, your IQ is 90 and your behaviour shows as much. Poor Cred Forums freak.

but what about when hardship is so heavy it crushes a person. Im talking about like health problems that are permanent and cant be fixed...

its hard to buy into the whole... every day is a gift, be grateful for the life you get even tho you cant enjoy life as a healthy able bodied human.

If it's a simulation, can we change it?

>Hobbes was right
>Mesquita was right
>None of this political shit matters at all
>Your well thought out opinion is utterly worthless in a disenfranchised intelligensia
>there are three paths for someone who wants to make a difference 1)Get rich, impose will 2)violent uprising, probably ends in death 3)Live unfulfilled forever or kys

you find out it's clear from the inside and fight back with sight of reality of the world

exactly.
> "I had little left to lose besides pacifying comfort. I was nobody. I had nothing, and did not want what you have, I did not trust your motives, so I molded the world to my intention, hell to the losers."
We have already lost everything anons.
back to square 1
Its time to win everything back again.

>Post Black Pills

>in general
Quiet, I had to put up a 50 foot mast to get xplorernet (the only ISP available with a good speed 15mb/s) but other than that small hassle and shit cell coverage until I hit the main road it is great. I can shoot deer right off my back deck when in season.

My genetics are superior to yours, as blasted nigger. Go cry over the communist manifesto.

Also lol at you denying my IQ, just proves that it truly is higher than yours. Stay infinitely cunt hurt nigger.

You are autistic and have a low IQ, that's why you post autistic pictures and live on Cred Forums and have a saved IQ picture to post to anyone who calls you stupid. Sorry

I just proved that my IQ is higher than yours. This is a perfect example of shill posting. I've just proved empirically that i'm smarter than you, and now you just repeat the same dumb shit like a broken record.

You aren't smart enough to shine my shoes, inferior subhuman.

what a low energy cunt.
kys nigger.

>>What happens if you go deeper?

There is no deeper, just more and more retarded and stupid. There is no "WOKE" and no secret resistance, just gullible losers that live on the internet thinking that they found some "secret" information on some youtube video of conspiracy websites. In short, just unintelligent losers who dream of being something special.

dare i say...
rage against the machine*
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
*sponsored by Sony

just recenlty I found I like snowboarding, hobbies help, you may be here forever. but that doesn't mean you won't have time to bask in the sun.
Do the things that are difficult and you will feel yourselves become better if not happier men.

Anime is poison to the mind.

>I just proved that my IQ is higher than yours.

All you did is posted a saved picture (which means that you must get called stupid a lot). Also what you believe you have "proved" also shows how autistic and unintelligent you are. Why didn't you post another autistic cartoon meme this time?
You have the brain of a 9 years old, sorry.

>you are not cognisant of your own stupidity and naivete.
But you are? So why are YOU here if what you say is true? Dumb kike...you're only on here because Homeland referenced this place recently, and it reminded you of Cred Forums.

Remember, you're here forever.

Here we have a second autist, this one is an anime picture posting one. You guys are literally losers and mental midgets, literally autistic losers. Sorry.
No normal adult behaves like an autistic child or lives on Cred Forums, you guys are unintelligent and most likely have mental handicaps. sorry

I'd like to see a source on those numbers.

Regardless, "projections" are just that. Hillary had a 98% chance of winning after all.

This is hilarious that you even think 128 is that high. I'm your intellectual superior, and we both know it. Holy shit watching you get so ass blasted is hilarious. You must be a miserable little cuck to shill post like this. Sleep easy tonight knowing that someone who is better than you made you look stupid.

>But you are? So why are YOU here if what you say is true? Dumb kike

First of all I am not a Jew, but I am not surprised of being accused of being one (as any person on here who isn't a low IQ retard will get accused of being a Jew).
Second of all I don't live on here, I very rarely come on here as it's just filled with low IQ retards.
Thirdly, I am cognisant of my own abilities and admit any shortcomings as I am at least of the intelligence level to be above a child (unlike most users on here). Sorry

Yes user,
>Do the things that are difficult and you will feel yourselves become better if not happier men.
Sacrifice. For you.
Life was always for you.
I think we got this user.
>pic related

Pottery

Lame.

Hillary won the popular vote, but the predictions that Hillary was going to just win the entire election were far fetched.
This is a method they use, predicting something can help it occur. Because it makes people think it's likely going to happen and they go along with it. This is why in ancient China people were killed for predicting the collapse of a dynasty.

Nevermind everyone, Cred Forums has buttblazed the shills with the Antartica thread so they push hard now. Carry on.

I fell sorry for you man I really do
>goes onto a Chinese basket weaving forum to spought three buzzfeed articles worth of text on about how people you don’t know stupid uniformially because they think differently than you. I hope you get help

t.concerned boomer grandpa

Don't you think there will be another war to get the population down though? Or a plague or something?

Only Islam can fix the West

You are a case of the Dunning-Kruger effect, you think you are bright and something special. But you are a loser that lives on Cred Forums and posts autistic pictures and has a low IQ. You have an IQ picture saved ready on your computer to post at any time, showing that even on Cred Forums you must get accused of being an idiot quite regularly, Sorry.

>using memepublican flag in post-2016 elections
obvious troll is obvious but thanks for the (You) There is nothing wrong of dreaming to be special, especially for sad autists like you and myself. Becoming somebody special though, is very special, so don't stop dreaming and become somebody worth being

At least it would get rid of feminists.

Keep posting your anime pictures, autistic man child.

>most women with high IQ's have good jobs and are married to intelligent men
But they are careerists in their 40's and 50's, approaching menopause. The older they get, the more chances of mental retardation there are in their children. Why do you think autism rates have skyrocketed in America? More people reporting it...or simply more cases? Higher birthing age is one of the leading causes for autism.

>Dunning-Kruger effect
You keep saying that, like it's the only psycho-analytical thing you know. You are not the master of the DSM-5 because you know one psychological hang-up that occurs in humans. In all honesty, the people here are more like the dogs from the Learned Helplessness experiments than anything else. They come here to get shocked, and they don't know how to leave.

You are foolish for staying with them.

Checked!

what happened in 1911 and why was that the last chance?

>conspiracy theories on Cred Forums though and keep being a "WOKE" moron
t concerned citizen

The most innocent burn i´ve have ever seen.

>not getting the reference
Nice diversion, chinko de mayo

You are triggered, because the truth hurts. Sorry about that, keep believing it's about "thinking differently". There is no such thing as alternative facts, 99% of you on here are uneducated and unintelligent.

You want to believe you are something as you have never been anything, you are like the people on the flat earth forum who claim that actual science (which you don't understand) is for idiots and that the low IQ illogical imagination of conspiracy theorists is where the "true" intelligence lies. lol

Just low IQ idiots wanting to feel special.

Nothing really, 1911 was a pretty rainy year.

>obvious troll is obvious but thanks for the

Anyone who is educated and intelligent = a troll to the insecure Cred Forums children. Hilarious, I haven't been on a single thread on Cred Forums where anyone even had the slightest idea about what they were talking about.

But you are Cred Forums losers, so it isn't a surprise really. This places is infested with autism.

>This places is infested with autism.

One of us...!!! One of us...!!! One of us...!!!

Look at this guy go!
>Posting on a satirical internet anonimous forum to bash anons for their low IQ
What a nigger

>Also the fact that it is always other races encroaching on whites, and nearly never the other way around, and certainly not accepted in popular culture.

I'm sorry what?

And this is a good thing

Are you sure you can’t learn from people you disagree with, I mean you seem to only care about “being something” when that can be defined in many different ways. Are you venting frustration because you can, or what. Honestly someone who thinks they know everything is under a spell of hubris .

Again, just because you idiots on here can't get a GF and can't breed....doesn't mean that high IQ women aren't breeding. Most of them are, but keep repeating your low IQ drivel from fox news (showing again how out of touch with the real world you man children are).

You idiots don't have high IQ's, your are Cred Forums losers. At least come to recognise your true position in the world and stop being deluded in telling yourselves that you are special or intelligent.

Let's stop giving this guy (You)'s. Back to the blackpills. We were bringing out the good feels again...when Cred Forums was like Cred Forums, and we helped each other.

>This places is infested with autism.
At least you got something right.

Shill somewhere else.

Responding to OP, the black pill is both defeatist and retarded. There's always hope and even I find you don't love long enough to see the seed you have planted after taking the red pill, there's always the chance that someone in the future might pick up on the truth you uncovered before especially if your belief is written down somewhere.
Tl dr:The black pill is giving up and the red pill is looking at the future.

How many anime pictures do you have saved Mr manchild? Your autism is high, even the Japanese would call you a loser. lol

You know you’re not welcome here

stick your head under a trainyou worthless faggot cunt

>trying to humiliate autists in an anonimous political incorrect board.
Hey, let me tell you about the jews....

Indians have average iq of 86 user..

Yes, you clearly save hundreds of anime pictures and live on here for "satire".

Are you aware that would make you retarded also? Poor man child, tries to argue himself out of his pathetic life by saying it's just "satire" bro. lol

Worse, autocide.

Smart people are having less children than ever

Sub 80 IQ blacks and middle easterners are beeeding like rabbits

This is common knowledge

>calls autist a loser
>gets paid to say loser to autist.
Yeah, we know who is the real loser here.

My favorite black pill is that /pol is literally wrong about everything,
The Jew's don't control the world, the holocaust did happen,
The blacks iq is a result of poor education and infrastructure, not genetics.
Trump really is a little bit nutty,
9/11 was caused by Islamic extremists
Hitler was wrong
And soros is just some old ballsack with a lot kg money.

All the hours we have spent on here are all for nothing, our entire core beliefs are founded on stormfront lies.

I would agree with this though I would say that there are some serious challenges that must be overcome and black pills symbolize those problems.

>Are you sure you can’t learn from people you disagree with

You lack the intelligence to understand anything I am afraid. You want actual scientists to sit down with you and entertain your drivel and talk to you as if your low IQ delusions are on the same level, well they aren't going to. Your conspiracy theories require the person to be uneducated and unintelligent as a prerequisite. Sorry

looks like nasty weather

they have as manh high IQ pajeets in the top of their billion population bell curve than there are white people

>self proclaimed education and intelligence isn't a title to proudly claim if competition is limited to 1
it's even more obvious now the memepublican lacks a critical component these autists have that makes them a reoccurring force since the early mainstreamization of weaponized autism

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

this is good bait.

Hi Lindsay,

Zoe Deschanel called and she wants her bangs back. However, she says that your eyebrows are "on fleek" or whatever the fuck means. End message.

Says the fucking kike. Eat a dick cunt, your days are numbered.

>Shill somewhere else.
Spoken like a true low IQ Cred Forums child.

There was under Hillary but so long as Trump wins the shadow war, we might have a few years of peace

>You know you’re not welcome here stick your head under a trainyou worthless faggot cunt

Exactly, triggered. The truth hurts.

you ever wonder what it looks like when one of those mom's from the donald who says she has started browsing Cred Forums makes a post? it looks like this. back to redshit, used up roastie cunt

Once they reach critical mass and need to take responsibility at a higher level the population will drop severely.

Little Schiff is pissed at some autists
The autists know!
Shut it down!.

'cause there's so many of the ratbreeding cunts.

>most innocent burn i´ve have ever seen
Those CIA niggers glow in the dark, but we are polite eh

It is us who are the true jews.

>And soros is just some old ballsack with a lot kg money.
But then why should we be worried about the Koch Brothers? Aren't they just old ballsacks with a lot of fucking money too?

What's wrong with being an internationalist and having a lot of mon-
>Jews
>International bankers

The problem was always globalists. It doesn't really matter that they are Jews.

the world IQ is always 100 mate thats how the scale works.

>Indians have average iq of 86 user..

I wonder how many of those IQ's have risen a bit though, since Flynn did his tests more than a decade ago. India probably would still be only around 88 on average though, still higher than most Cred Forums man children though.

Is there any truth to the David Icke virtusl reality prison planet meme?

The only caveat here is that I would still bang her nontheless
t. PNW Chad

*virtual, my bad.

I actually think it was very accurate. It starts off after high school. Unless you were super autismo but still socially aware or homeschooled by your nazi parents in nebraska no one is redpilled coming out of highschool there is only the potential. So once the natural extorvert is left to his own devices he goes back into his shell to process the info he has found. I would say before 25 you can still turn the ship around which is what SIG promotes or you become the guy who posted that which is sad but atleast he warns you.

yeah, i know.
And they know too.

they seriously fucked up by coming here to shill.
>Pretend political incorrect board
>everyone to demoralised and broken to speak the truth in public
>hide in the deepest and darkest of places
>pretend you are an unironic nazi
>massive unironic shilling to derail ironic holocaust discussion.
They basiclly confirmed their own kikery to the most heartbroken autists from the entire world.What were they thinking it would happen when we realised our hate was actually Factual?
Setting us in a Holy Jihad like the Fremen of Dune to retake faustian destiny from the kike demons.

Kek.

I'm 31 and it sort of does apply to me.
I'm over tfw no gf overall.
I have lower back problems or whatever too.

The soul doesn't exist, meaning that you are not alive, you do not have "permanence". Every new piece of information you gain, every time you sleep, the old you is destroyed. You are not you.

What's you're weekday routine, user

>Smart people are having less children than ever

Spoken like a true low IQ 4channer. You guys really just don't understand anything, you just repeat low IQ talking points that are mostly from Cred Forums.

Do you know what overpopulation is?
Take Japan for example, it went from 64 million people in 1930 to 127 million people today (now they are deliberately reducing population growth).
The population density in Japan is very high, the Japanese people and government and most intelligent people in the world actually control their population size. As overpopulation leads to the country turning to crap and poverty and the quality of life decreasing.

If the USA had the same population density as Japan, then the USA would have 3.3 billion people.
It isn't sensible to just keep increasing the population forever, you have to understand that depending on land size there are sensible limits.

You 4channers are too low in IQ, so you can't understand this though.

It woulld have been realy funny ( and truethfull) that she had gotten instantly spotted.

You know nobody here is really right wing right? It’s all satire

They wanted trump to be potus as a practical joke

You motherfuckers are the dumbest people alive. Zero self awareness

Jews don't hang out on Cred Forums. Jews do real shit like becoming rich and having lives. Cred Forums is mostly for the bottom 5% of white people to hang out on, spread conspiracy theories and blame Jews for their failed lives.

>oy dumb Goy!, dont educate yourself or engage in unapproved discussion!
>That would mean you are Bad Goyim!

tfw your going down (pic related) exact path

Mate, we converted to Judaism long ago.
What are you talking about?

You're a dick sucking rabbi next to me you colonial fucking non-nation, I was born knowing what you consider to be revolutionary political opinions

>born knowing how to earn shekels

>this random user has now made 25 posts about our low IQs
ok m8 we understood the first time what you were saying, stop using up the allotted amount of posts

You don’t geknow kicked out of 200 countries for being well liked

Nobody does or ever has liked Jews

Finally somebody else who realises it

It isn't satire, this place is full of losers. People aren't here wasting their lives pretending to be losers for some autistic satire (that would still make them losers wasting their lives regardless).

Cred Forums is full of some of the most pathetic examples of humanity, on Cred Forums it's insecure white losers who have no life and blame the Jews for everything. On another section you have literally adults who look at anime that is designed for children...............on another section you have literal bronies. On another JAV section you have guys posting tranny porn to download and trying to argue how they aren't gay and are straight.

Sorry, but you are losers and abnormal freaks that live on the internet.

>You don’t geknow kicked out of 200 countries for being well liked

Keep repeating your white nationalist talking point that you read on the internet.

Post red pills to trigger the shills.

>Overpopulation
There's no such thing. There's simply no political will to create sustainable living, whether that's solar panels on the moon to power the energy needs for the planets' current growth rate, or reducing the growth rate.

China tried the one child policy, and it hurt them. A LOT. Their demographics in 20 years will be terrible, and their excess male population will probably create a war by then.

Of course, that's just another way to solve
>Overpopulation

>oy dumb Goy!, dont educate yourself or engage in unapproved discussion!

Not only are you uneducated, but you post stupid cartoon Jew pictures. You are the epitome of mentally retarded, I feel sorry for your parents. What a waste of life.

This. I miss back when everything was satirical, now we have actual racists and holocaust deniers that fell for our own memes.
The whole point was that it was all a joke.
I want /news/ back.

Pol has been Ron Paul territory and 100 percent libertarian until the rise of sjw political correctness in the West, which is pretty much the new moral religious right of today. They just memed trump into office to piss you off my dude

You don't understand what the Flynn Effect is. Race differences in intelligence are largely independent of the Flynn Effect. Also there are losers in every group or movement. I think the Alt-Right is mostly made up of highly intelligent introverted activists.

Give me a source.

Link me faggot.

That the jew may win

>Post red pills to trigger the shills.

All you have shown is that you are unintelligent and uneducated, you literally pass around images that you find on the internet which were made by white nationalists. And you are so gullible that you believe it.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

They are the real crime stats, yes it shows black people commit more crime per capita. But it is vastly off from the wild exaggerations from the pictures you post and the other pictures that other white nationalists post.

I think you meant,
>Sorry, but WE are the losers...
You're here too boss. And it seems like you know your way around here.
But, I mean.. you're basically right.

>white population
>65%

Nice try amerimutts

I'm so glad I'm not a disgusting inbred Jew like you. Bahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck your existence is pathetic.

it's not like pol invented racism.

Racism has been the constant throughout all human history, among all the smartest people, in all regions, until the early 20th century. Even now the racists, besieged as hell in academia and nearly outright censored, are btfoing the anti-racists to a comic degree.

Something's surely got to give. No way the highest-achieving race in human history just rolls over like that. Sure, our numbers will be diminished, but Whites are a K-selected breed, so sheer numbers shouldn't matter. Once the weak ones start getting culled, it will turn the insulated Whites to radicalism to save the race. It's been the norm for millenia, why would it stop now?

Yes, yeees
show me you hate.

lol political opinions
I grew up punching cannibals in the head, faggot.

there are trillions in hell right now
you're next

shhhhhhhhhhhh, we only want to hear from people who are intelligent. Please go back to your occupy democrat memes on normie book, kike.

Here are some statistics from the FBI

>if you go deeper
... then you need medical intervention to get it back out.

What does that even mean? Are you denying the number or are you rejecting his main point? How many times have you accused people of using talking points in this thread alone?

You don't sound much smarter than the average poster on this board. That, and you sound insecure af.

You being arbitrarily put next to savage niggers by the British empire is not an achievement.

None of this matters, all your liberalist crying about how social change needs to happen will result in nothing.

Oh look, Jews had everything to do with communism. What a bunch of kikes.

Give it up shill, you are glowing so bright I had to adjust the contrast on my monitor

>Overpopulation
>There's no such thing.
> solar panels on the moon to power the energy needs for the planets

You are a moron, sorry. A low IQ moron. Yes overpopulation exists, this is why the Japanese people and government are slowly reducing their population. Land size is a reality, you can only fit a certain amount of people on a certain amount of land and have a decent quality of life and wealth per person.

>China tried the one child policy, and it hurt them. A LOT. Their demographics in 20 years will be terrible, and their excess male population will probably create a war by then.

Actually it lead to China improving vastly as a country and escaping mass overpopulation and poverty (China still has to develop the rural parts even today though), sorry that you are ignorant. Also there isn't going to be a war in China because of there being slightly more males than females, you are one retarded retard.

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

There's been over 250

Those are Nationwide statistics you retard. His were local to New York City.

Jesus you really are stupid lmfao

>the rise of sjw political correctness in the West

This just shows that you live online, there is no real SJW crap in the west. It's mostly a media portrayal, do you truly think that real women act and behave like those women on the far left media channels on your TV?
Geez, you guys really need to get out and stop living on the internet.

>Fresh venison delivered to your back porch

Living the dream user.

the guy appears to genuinely be dumb, Im curious where he comes from
I dont think you read my post very carefully

It just amuses me that Cred Forums acts so self righteous even though it makes up lies to promote racism, a good 99% of the 'red pills' and 'holohoax' threads are full to the brim with misinformation, twisted statistics and lies.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a group online coordinating these posts.

Satirical political incorrect board
>you are all rascists!
>anti semites!
Kys nigger its all pretend, its not like we are a colllective unit of world wide people trying to bring the new world order crashing down.
That would be nuts!

I'm 100% positive that you are a kike.

>there is no real SJW crap in the west
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAA
Kys

lol he calls us unintelligent and uneducated then makes a blunder like that. Why are shills so condescending?

What? Stalin wasn't a Jew, you got proof of that buddy?

idk how much you know about this subject, but it is very hard to construct any interpretation of the data on race that isn't racist. Like it requires an enormous amount of intellectual dishonesty

Really no lies are necessary, any study ever done on race shows the same thing, there is always the same pattern

>I think the Alt-Right is mostly made up of highly intelligent

lol, well of course you would like to think that. No group of retards just admit that they are retarded, most of them truly think they are right (because of their mental deficiencies). Just like the Afrocentrist retards, they truly believe they BS they say.

He was a georgian.
Sided wiith the kikes
Betrayed them.

I actually missed this kind of shilling.

All part of my training m80, maybe there is a yahweh. Until its 6 million time, I'ma enjoy the shit outta this ham sandwich.

Learn Geo-politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_DWbBmTZ2g

YOU are the retard here. There's nothing stopping people from going to the sun with solar panels, and beaming the energy back with lasers. People don't do it because they are lazy, and they fucking hate each other...

Because people like you exist.

That is Elliot Rodgers, a guy who was a loser and couldn't tolerate it and shot people up. He is basically your blood brother, lol.

Okay Aussie, let's start with an easy one: race realism. Why are we twisting statistics and using misinformation to point out that every study on the subject has concluded that negroes, hispanics, Arabs have lower IQ than Whites or Orientals?

hahah this kike is already one of us.

>still a kike
>still trying to pretend he isn't ass blasted mad

What the hell does that post even mean
Some banter is hidden there for sure with the yehova and 6 gorillion but god damn it's hidden well.

It is funny, Americans insist that they are white. While living with other groups for hundreds of years, most of the DNA tests show that many whites in the US have some mixture and don't even know it.

In fact there are people in the US counted as white, but if they go to Europe they would be seen as having some mix. The definition in the US for being white gets less and less as time goes by and as people become more and more mixed. It's like some of the people in Brazil who call themselves white, but they could never go to Germany or the UK and have anyone look at them and think they are a normal white person (clearly mixed).

He's probably a young guy with some insecurities in a rich liberal neighborhood looking to vindicate his worldview by trashing on some shit posters on Cred Forums. Maybe if he sticks around he'll get red pilled lol

jesus mate stop embarrassing yourself, and our fucking country while your at it soyboy.

Christ you’re a knuckle dragger aren’t you?

Lol you're never going to convince anyone on here with such a condescending way of writing. Maybe explain why we're wrong instead of calling us retarded

Source?

I'm saying I'm an instrument of divine retribution, or, you fucked me off so I might send some of my kosher bitcoins to your neighbors.

your kike mother

/thread

His statistics are not real, it's an image made by white nationalists. There are many of these images, there are some with a picture of the Israeli/Gaza wall and claiming it's the Mexican/Guatemala wall (in an attempt to normalise and argue that the US deserves one).

The problem with you white nationalist man children that live on the internet is that you are very gullible and uneducated. So you fall for BS on a daily basis, the irony of it all is that you call yourself "WOKE". lol

So how much do you get paid for this gig anyway? Worthless little shit.

Here's my take on the blackpill. Yes, nothing matters. Behind the thin veneer of civilization Whites have blessed the world with there is only brown hatred, brown inferiority, and brown putrefaction. We have tried to fix everything, but everything was FUBAR'd by design. Humanity as a whole, with all its species, has failed.

Whites had the spark and we tried to illuminate the world. We got nothing but hatred in return. But there is another force as well, the other side of the coin. Utter emptiness, utter darkness. We posess this as well. It is time to share it with the world. It is time to extinguish Life on the planet by refusing to give it substance, by erasing our Logos from the fabric of reality.

Those of you who are versed in the occult know what I mean. Ego death on a grand scale. This is coming by itself as we speak. Apes will be grunting among the ruins, and above all that - the few. The cycle will begin again.

Do not fight to save the world. Fight to destroy it. Worship death.

Once you figure out that only you for sure exist, and there is no way to prove anything else exists or is real and everything is a fucking joke.
And you probably don't even exist, just experiencing this for some reason that can't be explained, just stop thinking

I agree with the premise, it's just that Cred Forums would claim there is a genetically based reason.
I say the reason is lack of education and socioeconomic status.

Just because you say it so, doesn't make it so.

More real statistics to blast your little shill ass.

>I'm 100% positive that you are a kike.

You are 100% positive about a lot of things, you aren't actually right about them though. They have a word for that.

>. Maybe explain why we're wrong
In every single thread
>Instead of calling us retarded
It's true

I was just asking for proof.

e fact that each of us is actually more of an ecosystem than a single organism...and beyond that we're not even individual ecosystems, we're just parts of larger ecosystems...and beyond that, our entire planet is just part of a solar system, which is just part of a galaxy, which is just part of.....etc. You can go in either direction like this, larger or smaller, and see that everything is just part of something bigger, as well as just made up of many smaller things, so nothing is really "one", and yet at the same time everything is "one".

Lmao I am white though. Haven't had a non-white ancestor in hundreds of years.

Daily reminder that the black pill is the blue pill in disguise.

You find out free will doesn't exist.

So no source? I'll take it was a racist lie then.

fuck this cuck,
he just screams source with no real willingness to check it. CUNT start with the 250 countries that JEWS where thrown out of and read that before you ask for more.
OR arm't you interested in reading the sources and once someone provided it to you you shut the fuck up about it and move the goal posts.

I'm always curious how these people find Cred Forums

Oh yeah regarding blackpills, read this

>Worship death.
The meaning of death is life.
To live your life is to worhip death.
Ying yang
Order chaos
Be the line
Know you are.
>is that what you are talking about desu?

should really just let these idiots murder each other, just pull out entirely from their cities and neighborhoods, and set up walls a la South Africa

waaaaaahhhh everything I don't like was made by white nationalists WAAAAHHHHH. MOMMY, GIVE ME MY DAIPY, I WANT MY BA BA.

Stupid kike shill. Stay ass blasted faggot.

Well if one country has a wall, in any case, then why would it be wrong if someone else wants a wall?

>rascist lie
>against georgia
>Stalin was a kike you rascist!
Kek, i know he was not a kike, but he sure lived like one.

You are the quintessential retard, you link whacky youtube videos as your evidence. Oh boy........

You clearly are very uneducated and gullible, keep boycotting education and keep looking at your conspiracy videos on youtube you silly man child.

I read it, I found it interesting

source on that user?

(OP) #
We can't ever take a hard, serious look at this issue, because our society cannot handle the obvious and inevitable result.

Decades of indoctrination in public schools have ensured that we are unable to regard reality dispassionately and logically. No child left behind. Everyone is equal. Everyone's shitty moronic opinion matters. It's OK to redistribute opportunity from Tanaka who deserves it to Shaquan, because feels. Don't ever say the truth out loud, because feels.

Nowhere in the entire dialectic do we even come close to approaching reality. The very vocabulary we use to describe the issues are simulacra, euphemisms layered so thick that they no longer describe any concepts at all. We say "POC" but we mean "African Americans" since everyone knows there's no police brutality toward East Asians. We say "African Americans" but we really mean blacks, since everyone knows there's no brutality toward South African whites or Egyptian arabs.
It is impossible to have a meaningful discussion and get to the root of the problem, even if we wanted to.

But no amount of reparations, social justice, or affirmative action will ever change the basic, scientific FACT: Fully 30% of American blacks are functionally retarded by IQ. We have 10 million retards pretending to be functional adults called "African Americans". We take schools and jobs away from hard working and studious Japanese, Korean and Chinese immigrants and give them to functional retards. We enact policy to redistribute wealth to cities of functional retards.

We do all this in the hope that some bright day, retards will magically stop being retards and begin to act as decent, independent, productive members of society. Because of feels.

yeah that you just fucking discregarded and moved onto the next thing.

My point is when I was questioning this shit from Cred Forums I would follow the source and try to find alternative sources that disproved their points. what im trying to say is that where you genuine about your inquiry you would no longer be in this thread stirring shit.

This is horrible logic...

>So how much do you get paid for this gig anyway? Worthless little shit.

I see the conspiracy theories are deeply entrenched in your little brain. Everyone who doesn't play along with your uneducated fantasies is some "paid" person who is part of a conspiracy against you. sigh

I'm afraid you're a bit wrong friend. The races have totally different sized brains. The shapes of the brain also vary among races. Right off the bat we can't make the assumption all the races are equal in intelligence.

> typed in all the urls
> still here causing shit.
PICK ONE CUNT AND ONLY ONE.

So why say he is one when he wasn't, I bet 99% of the people on these lists.:
Aren't actually Jew's.

pillpull mate.
That australian user is a kike.

What you just linked isn't even a statistic, sorry. It's an image made by a white nationalist and you are gullible.

It's pretty sweet user, the hour drive to work sucks, but it is worth it. Surely you burgers still have a fair amount of cheap land to grab up in the countryside. I did inherit the land, but built the house myself and with help from my brothers (over 10 years to avoid debt) Well worth it

My IQ is 147. I got tested in school when I was 14 and I’ve been riding it ever since.

Smd smart lurker here, and you’re all retards.

>a commie is calling me retarded

hahaha get a job dumbass

Oh look, the little baby shit his pants again. Do you need your mommy to wipe the shit off of your jew fro for you?

You are mentally ill, you have these pictures saved? You base your view of the world off this stuff? Get off Cred Forums you loser, get a taste of the real world and maybe then you will understand that you have been retarded. But I am unsure if you are capable of this, if you have some mental disability then it's unlikely.

Sure they may be "smart" but they are fucking ugly.

You are in denial. Your people are scum, and everything I've posted is 100% true. Keep crying yourself to sleep at night little baby poopy pants

Israel is basically at war with the countries around it.
The US isn't at war with Mexico, the relationship is different.

At the same time, I am not saying that anyone should stop the US from building a wall. Do it if you want, but it's certainly a waste of money.

Little libshit, you destroyed education. You only indoctrinate now. Truth does not abide in your institutions - they are illegitimate.

NOTICE: This poster is only posting to derail the thread. Do not engage. There is no point arguing with paid shills.

shit

MAKE THE TRUTH GO AWAY MOMMY, I"M A KIKE SHILL AND I DON"T LIKE IT.

>So why say he is one when he wasn't,
I never said he was one.
>What? Stalin wasn't a Jew, you got proof of that buddy?
Contends stalin is a jew
Contends the true jews arent jews.

Keep up with the pillpull faggot. Thanks for teaching the lurkers.

IKR, looking for all the ammo to try to create some sort of defense against it. that's why I called him out, most of these deserve their own threads and isn't there a rule on
>hey Cred Forums redpill me on this.
just sayian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund
ferris-pages.org/ISAR/Institut/pioneer/rushton.htm

You're source doesn't hold up to scrutiny, it is funded by the pioneer fund (white supremacist organisation) and have been debunked with modern scientific research.
scientificamerican.com/article/does-brain-size-matter/

Woah, still no arguments to be found

yeah, i actually missed this kind of shilling, need it to keep the mind sharp, and the lurkers to get to know this place better, with all the traffic it has gon back to square one to ((identify))) the shilling anons.

This threads work has been done.
We now keep redpilling the newfags about the jews. Cant shut the Cred Forums.

>at night little baby poopy pants

I am sorry that your beliefs have no validity and that you get annoyed so easily when people call out your little saved pictures that were made by online white nationalists in photoshop.

lmao

You realize Rushton didn't do those studies? He just put them together, the numbers aren't in dispute

you're clearly not here to learn, idk why i even give you guys the benefit of the doubt

Then why does Cred Forums believe that ethnic Jew's are the true globalists? The picture was using the star of David, why not use the pyramid and the eye or something else.

He posted a perfectly normal video. You didn't even bother to check it out.

You're no better or smarter than the average shit poster on this board

Grow up, receiving an education may still be possible for you. You don't have to be a pathetic Cred Forums conspiracy theorist your whole life you know!

>no reply
>the literal sound of a shill being redpilled at this very moment

KEEP EM COMING LADS. WE ARE WINNING

Oh did the little baby poopy pants have something to say? Go on little baby who literally has shit in his pants right now, we are all listening (aweee isn't he cute? Trying to have a real grown up discussion with adults.)

> I"M A KIKE SHILL
IQ level 90 at best, please consider helping yourself. No matter how retarded you are, I am sure you can improve from where you are right now.

>Then why does Cred Forums believe that ethnic Jew's are the true globalists?
Thats a redpill you are gonna have to take yourself newfag.
Lurk moar

> wikipedia in 2018
>MAH SIDES

Look! The baby is trying to stand! Quick get a camera.

>the literal expression on this ass blasted shills face as we speak

GET TRIGGERED

you know user, despite the delayed onset of nihilism, i think we can. there is alot more to human will power than i think anyone really understands. when you understand how brains interpret light wavelengths and in turn produce a image to our brain, it brings up a very interesting thought. how do we know what we see is really what it is? maybe there are other things we cant see. hell even scientists believe in dark matter. this always led me to believe humans project their will on this reality and vision as we know it is misunderstood. interesting stuff to think about, but i believe humanity is not destined to be evil, but well never have this peaceful utopia where there's no violence like liberals tend to believe there would be if we outlawed everything that was bad.

It's a perfectly normal video to an unintelligent man child. Let me guess, you also believe that there are going to be mars colonies soon because Elon Musk (who isn't a scientist) claimed there would on some videos.

You guys on here are uneducated, this is why you look at stupid videos and believe things at face value. Because you are uneducated, you can't see the scientific flaws in these sensationalist videos.

Most of you even post images made in photoshop by white nationalists on here as your proof, a user a few days ago in fact posted a screenshot of just what a Cred Forums users posted on here as his "evidence". You guys really are borderline retards, no offence of course.

Nigga wut?

1-3% of the population are gay
96% of child molesters are male
If 1/3 of child molestation victims are boys then that means the rest are girls, meaning more girls are likely to be sexually abused than boys.

Why is 1-3% of the population being gay relevant to the fact that 96% of child molesters are male, of whom the majority are molesting the 2/3rd who are girls?

Why would gay men be sexually abusing little girls?

Also this

>Studies about this question suggest that men who have sexually abused a boy most often identify as heterosexual and often are involved in adult heterosexual relationships at the time of abusive interaction. There is no indication that a gay man is more likely to engage in sexually abusive behavior than a straight man and some studies even suggest it is less likely. But sexual abuse is not a sexual “relationship,” – it’s an assault. The sexual orientation of the abusive person is not really relevant to the abusive interaction. A man who sexually abuses or exploits boys is not engaging in a homosexual interaction – any more than men who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. He is a deeply confused individual who, for various reasons, desires to sexually use or abuse a child, and has acted on that desire.

What is your agenda here? Are you just copying and pasting some retarded shit another stupid nigger roastie posted or what?

>scientific flaws in political videos

Holy shit, stay so infinitely ass blasted and butt hurt. How much soy did you eat today? Crazy how mad you are right now, lmao this is great

By your logic, Ford is also a white supremacist organization because it was started by a white supremacist

Also I never claimed that a larger brain meant higher intelligence, just that beings with different sizes and shapes of their brains probably have different cognition and temperament.

As for Rushton's study, it would help if you could go into more depth about why his research is wrong. He only compiled information from several different studies, he didn't do the research himself. He was a well respected researcher in Canada and also co-authored one of the most widely used Biology textbooks at the time.

You make the assumption that race realism is specific to white supremacists. Why? Chinese researchers almost unanimously view race as a valid biological construct.

Except his sources (the studies) he used was written by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza who argued that race didn't exist as Rushton defined it.

google.com.au/amp/s/abagond.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/cavalli-sforza-on-race-and-racism/amp/

You should read up on Michael howe

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Howe_(psychologist)

He made a great criticism on the book.

love this one,
got the more detailed one with the photoshop prove ie picture noise and proof of repeating background? absolute untapped red pill one of the major ones that got me on board with the holohox.

why does china have to steal americas tech then? lol

Leaf baiting with JP talking points. Drop your flag.

Cred Forums Cred Forums, filled with users just as scientifically uneducated as the flat earth society forum. Or the religion section on yahoo answers, it is just too easy.
Poor man children, I bet most on here don't even have a job.

Its easy to shill on this pol/
Massive newfags shitting up the board.
You guys slip through the immigrants
like ISIS.
We thank you shill for this dance.
thank you for re-synchronising the oldfags with the newfags.

When pol/ rises again, it will be bigger stronger and better than ever before.

>why does china have to steal americas tech then? lol

They don't, that is propaganda.

Nigger you know she didnt win popular vote if we discount californias illegals alone, if you wanna be real clear discount all illegals.

Here's one blackpill I've been toying around with recently.

There are multiple factors contributing to white erasure and a dwindling white population. Cred Forums most often talks about feminism, mass migration, and LGBTQ progressivism.

What we don't often discuss is white DEATHS. Increasingly fertile whites are dying. Every time there is a terrorist attack that targets whites - be it a school shooting or a Londonistan bombing - you need to look at exactly who dies.

For this example the Manchester bombing - 15 white females approaching reproductive age. Assuming they each had two kids - that's a huge demographic loss when you look at exponential growth. At the same time of these losses, you have 15 Muslim girls who DIDN'T die, and could have four to eight kids each. When you consider the ratio - it's not even one generation until these countries will be majority non-white. Every single one of these little attacks that kills white girls dramatically reduces the future white population. Every girl that becomes a lesbian or transgender reduces future growth. Every girl rendered infertile through contraception reduces future growth. Every girl that swears off having kids because of feminism reduces white growth.

Controversial theory: The UK hasn't released the most recent census data because whites are already a minority.

Holy fuck I had a tear run down my cheek. This hot was too close to home.
Fuck me

Im well aware of what they say about this. As i posted earlier in this thread it requires enormous intellectual dishonesty, which they have in spades.

There is no way to torture those numbers and come out thinking race differences don't exist. It requires crimestop

Keep repeating your talking points.

time.com/4669899/illegal-citizens-voting-trump/

That past bin ain't working, got another source?

Maybe re-upload

>I bet most on here don't even have a job

But I do though... There are a hell of lot of very normal people who come on here. People in higher up positions have to keep quiet on their views on white nationalism and race or else they'll ruin their career

no.
lurk moar.

Claiming you have a job isn't proof, living on Cred Forums and being retarded says otherwise.
Your claims are as believable as children on forums claims to have 12 inch penises, anyone who has to come on the internet and start saying these things clearly doesn't actually have these things. Sorry

It's not healthy to get so mad bro. You should check out some scientific research on stress... it seems like you are kind of uneducated. Heil Hitler! 1488! Gas the Kikes now bro.

Sure, race differences do exist, but are minimal at best I would say:
90% education and socioeconomic status
And 5% nurture
And 5% genetics.

That just an. Educated guess.

I am the only person on here who is somewhat normal, probably because I don't live on here or on the internet.
See ya later losers. Have fun with your Cred Forums life and your social disorders, especially the "fFIirgY0" guy.

Like you.

You refuse to read Rushton's book because you acccuse him of being a white supremacist.

never mind the book doesn't even have whites on top but east asians.

Tbh I dont blame you, it is not fun being aware that our entire society is lying about something this big.

>That just an. Educated guess.
Thats just a faggot guess.

Taking biology and chemistry in college was super interesting, I decided to go into something more exciting for a career that paid well, I can’t be the only one