Why is africa's population exploding?

Has anything like this ever happened in human history? I thought they could hardly keep themselves alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All african

no birth control, and low IQ population

All white/asian

They are starting to industrialize. Other continents exploded in population when they industrialized as well. Technology increases farm yields, lowers infant mortality, and increases lifespan.

They are finally reaching 1800's level technology!

So the west and east prop up their infrastructure and now they swamp the world.

I wonder....

The West keeps pumping free aid into it

based algeria, trying not to go full nignog like everybody else in africa
also F to gaddafi

>Why is africa's population exploding?

the vaccines are not working

They are r-selected as opposed to K-selected

Dont worry, all nations population slow down as they grow richer, smarter. The projection only means Africa will remain poor and shitty.

right so we killed gaddafi and saddam, then go fucking with Russia about interfering in how other countries work?

Foreign investment is being flooded into Africa.

But doesn't this mean when shit hits the they'll bleed into the remaining white countries? Even more so then they do now I mean

Islam

not if you keep your leftist in check and build wall. Its really up to you.

Shouldn't you be super proud to have all that military power to the service of your jewish overlords?

we give them too much aid

We keep sending them aid which overrides nature’s checks-and-balances, OP.

If we stopped sending aid, stopped accepting the, in, and let the, fend for the,selves, they’d thin out in due time.

fuck u turtle

>steadily supply niggers with free shit to reproduce
>being dumb niggers they keep reproducing at stupid unsustainable rates because they don't think
>y r africans populating so much?????

Please clap

okay, mr kek digits

*Claps*

10 hungry niggers cry for help, the west sends free food, 10 niggers multiply to 100 hungry niggers.
100 hungry niggers cry for help, the west sends free food, 10 niggers multiply to 1000 hungry niggers.
1000 hungry niggers cry for help, the west sends free food, 10 niggers multiply to 10000 hungry niggers.
10000 hungry niggers cry for help, the west sends free food, 10 niggers multiply to 100000 hungry niggers.
100000 hungry niggers cry for help, the west sends free food, 10 niggers multiply to 1000000 hungry niggers.
1000000 hungry niggers cry for help, the west sends free food, 10 niggers multiply to 10000000 hungry niggers.

We are retarded and let this happen.

claps

we fed them

My mom always told me not to feed stray animals

> Does saving more lives lead to overpopulation?
youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0
What's his end game?

It will go way to high, and then they will kill themselves off with war/famine/plague.

don't feed the bears

it's due to aid from the US and Europe. Our taxpayers have subsidized their population explosion. Now they can't maintain proper societies and demand to exist in ours and live off of our money

>war/famine/plague
The Jews will use this to collect more money to their helping organisations.

Now is a great time to setup your own organisation and join the bandwagon and suck money out of retarded westerners.
You will typically earn 85% in administrative costs.

Because niggers arent human and we keep giving them food

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

So why did we do it? Well, there are historical reasons, and there are current reasons. Historically, we always have had a surfeit of shortsightedness — or at least, the farsighted people among us were not in the policy-making positions. To a large extent, of course, we didn’t have any policy when we settled the New World. We just let entrepreneurs do their own thing, and that thing nearly always was based on individual profit rather than on the general welfare of the race. We let a bunch of greedy businessmen plan things for their own benefit: cheaper labor, bigger markets, more profits — those were their considerations.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

it is really pretty ominous, there will be huge immigration crises that make the present ones look like a picnic. probably enough to destabilise much of the developed world. they will have to station warships off the african coast with flamethrowers to make the refugee ships turn back. it is a science fiction scenario coming true.

Not before becoming "refugees" and flooding every country on the planet they can get in to. Not to mention they'll all be "minors" even if they look 40.

>It will go way to high, and then they will kill themselves off with war/famine/plague.
Not fast enough. Not even genocide made a dent in Rwanda's demographic growth. A little over 20 years later and it's almost like nothing happened.

Africa's population has exploded because white people plan for the future and invent things.
We grow more food and produce more medicine than we need.
Then we give it to the Africans and Asians.
Then they increase their fertility to consume the abundance of resources.
>This seems like a horrifying story of doom
>But really it's a bright promise for the future
>When whites become too few to grow the food and make the medicine all the blacks are going to die
>Whites will keep planning for the future, adapting to climate changes, and generally keeping themselves alive because it's what we're genetically best at.

WE NEED TO NUKE NIGFRICA NOW

We have to stop the niggers

the christcucks keep sending them food

True. Their infrastructure is already stretched at breaking point. Without sanitation and access to clean water, they won't maintain their projected growth. They'll die in droves, but not before trying to zerg rush the rest of the world.

>

this sounds like a total fantasy. Africa will never not be always 'developing', a 30 point IQ deficit does not just disappear.

thank Moses Israel is in close proximity and not the US

>christcucks send food
>#1 supplier of food to sub-Saharan Africa is China
Sure thing schlomo. It's the slant-eyed jews keeping them alive as labour.
And it's the hook nosed jews feeding the chinese

Your daughters will all be brainwashed to fuck the niggers. There won't be any whites left in a few hundred years.

We have historical records of how long it will take for a non islamic country to become full islamic. It's 700 years after the infection, the country will go full retard.

But how much longer can we fuck around an not shoot the cunts on sight?

Wonder if it's because Algeria and Libya sell niggers to sustain

Slamming crotches is a national pastime in niggerland.

There is literally fuck all else to do there besides sex. No computers, no tv, no radio, no games no nothing; just fucking.

They are working but people live so poor that still need 9 kids to survive, otherwise population would stagnate like in US .

Or adopting them

But we can always move North.
We can adapt to permafrost and 6 months of the year without light. They can't

how can woman have more than one baby per year .?

It does, populations should grow organically
I feel bad we gave them this fate. Should have never propped up their population to an un natural level.
Should I go on welfare then?
There human, just inferior humans
Agreed, our altruism to help the less fortunate/greed to sell out our own kind will kill us. The future race war will be horrible.
This is what I fear

Could Extreme Eugenics save the nigger race and the rest of us?

an unrealistic proposal, but an effective one. Yes

Kinda feel obligated with those quads

Why there are always boys? I mean, every time you look at some african kids ad or youtube video, ot is goddamn boy. Why femenists are not chimping out, to be honest I think female population deserve more rights and opportunities , bevause all they (male)can do is to play warlords and rape. It takes a certain amount of resorces, which can be used for aid and stop fucking 6 gorrilion growth in black continent.
Also, french kun always happen to have info pics about africa, is there any related to sex of migrants and refugees? ty

go away wannabe jew
same thing ya know

>Has anything like this ever happened in human history?

Idiots here would say yes it has, but the reality is this is untrue. The African population boom is purely artificial. It's being paid for BY US. It's not industrialization if the niggers break everything once the whites leave (this has happened like 10 times now)

The UN was even sending our tax dollars directly to Mugabe of Zimbabwe up until very recently.

We stoped giving them aids.

African girls can be sold into sex slavery. What can they do with the boys?

Somebody explain fertility rate vs birth rate?

Labor/pleasuring your wife

Forgot to mention we even have to send South Africa TONS in aid money now because the niggers have managed to completely break the country in just 20 years. It was first world 20ish years ago, now it has a baby-rape epidemic.

My point is, we're literally breeding them. Once the gibs end, they end.

They got plenty, it's not killing them fast enough.
Swaziland 27.20%
Lesotho 25.00%
Botswana 21.90%
South Africa 18.90%
Namibia 13.80%
Zimbabwe 13.50%
Zambia 12.40%
Mozambique 12.30%
Malawi 9.20%
Uganda 6.50%

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

we are already dead, our altruism has condemned us, when the first ecosystem falls, the rest will follow like dominos.
Fisheries worldwide are collapsing, maybe that will go first

A teacher told my class people tried to teach them with an abacus when it was ok to have sex and when it wasn't using blue and red. Spent weeks teaching them, when they came back a few months later they seen the nogs moved the red and blue pieces.

Exactly ,this is why girls should be priority, boys are likely to die even with help of someone else.

They love making more refugees I guess

Christ. Liberia's the shithole where all of the freed slaves went to, right?

>7.29 niglets per woman in 2015

foreign aid, foreign medical assistance

If left to their own devices they entire continent would suffer immensely.

ill drink to that

out of sadness might i ad

>I thought they could hardly keep themselves alive.

That's correct. They're not keeping themselves alive.

Pretty sure most are 60% are chinese 'africans'

It's a lifetime Rate you dumfucks.

"in 2015" just means the Rate's size at that given year.

>So why did we do it? Well, there are historical reasons, and there are current reasons.
The root cause was Western universalism that manifested it already in Roman Empire. Instead of just conquering lands and extracting tribute, Romans wanted to civilize all people in their Empire. Things got only worse with Christianity as now the imperative was to civilize the all world. The current human rights and democracy obsession is just another iteration of the same cycle.
Basically the same spirit that made West great brought back its demise. Colonial empires were great from outside but eventually they destroyed the white civilization by integrating the whole worlds. China made the more meaningful choice by isolating itself. Europe should have done the same.

>AIDS
Fuck that pussy shit, time to bring in the heavy guns.

They are animalistic, and reproduce rapidly.

The Negroids wanted to die and invented Ebola.

But the white Retards found a (((cure))) for Ebola.

most rawest numbers to white genocide conspiracy are because of... white people

kek

Q actually predicted this accurately...

"Why is Africa's population exploding?"

Because throughout history African climate has never been able to sustain a large population. The people never advanced beyond hunter/gathering lifestyles and were unable to produce in high numbers (if they did, starvation occurred and the population was naturally reduced to sustainable levels)

But when Whitey came and gave smart-people technology to Africa. Even very minor things like Malaria vaccines and basic farming strategies has been enough to allow the population to skyrocket. (It's the Christian thing to do) Chinese more recently are adding to this by investing heavily in Africa.

The moment Whites (and Chinese) LEAVE Africa, mass starvation will erupt across the continent. This needs to happen sooner than later, but more importantly when it does, we need to make sure Western borders are sealed tight to keep the refugees out.

That's because they have never had so much gibs in history. Don't worry, some plagues are cooking up.

>The root cause was Western universalism that manifested it already in Roman Empire.
Relevant:
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

yeah tell that to bleeding heart muttland. We're going to bring down all of humanity if this continues. I hate my country for this

Search ap human geography total fertility quizlet, and use that.

Population in Canada tripled or more between 1915 and 2015. But we really need to curb the asian and african population growth. Especially before they get access to our technology and consumerism.

We keep sending them food and antibiotics.

adding that the efforts of white civilizations are feeding into this self destruction. Wealthy countries that are now becoming more racially diverse are using said wealth to degrade its gene pool. Whites as a whole have become racially masochistic. I feel this could have been solved by sending all free slaves back to africa and giving native americans their own ethno state (as much of a shit hole as it would have been) while creating our own. Instead we let this guilt destroy our sense of self. Without whites this wouldn't be happening.

Let me explain how the average nog in SA think:
They don't have goals in life, they are not driven. Many people think it's welfare payments that encourage the rise of birth rates, this is not the case (but is still a factor).
The main reason for this (birth rates) is that its part of their tradition. When the kids of the nog finally grows up, they'll ultimately look after their mother/father. So, more kids = more wealth when old. (If they have 10 sons and 1 of them gets a job thats actually decent, then they'd stay with him till their dead, and so on...)

Its apart of tradition because they were used to have half of the children dying. I understand this.

>its part of their tradition
Pic related.

>So, more kids = more wealth when old.
To an extend the Negroids are half correct.

In the west we have gone full retard in the opposite direction.
1 child per adult pair = 1 grandchild will have to provide enough taxes to support Pension of 4 people.
It's cruelty to our grandchildren.

people have less children in the west cause they have become slaves to big corpo and their system
we are delaying having children cause we have to prepare for some meme career
we are delaying having children cause we cant pay for our home or need a 40 year mortgage to do it.
i'd say nogs have their priorities right
and we are walking against our nature
fuck technologies
fuck capitalism

op here, I don't hate any race, I respect the africans as a people , but this population boom is unnatural to their ability to produce such a low iq group of humans. This will lead to the destruction or atleast the stagnation of those who are actually capable of advancing mankind. East asians have the right idea, but whites have put themselves in a position to feel terrible about themselves. Population grown should be purely organic.

>I respect the africans as a people

>I respect the africans as a people

Read the rest? I don't wish genocide upon anyone, just that my group of people aren't exploited.

>I respect the africans

Ever go to the zoo? Animals are dumb and so are these people. I don't want the animal to go extinct, but still hold my people to a higher value

This is why they need to stay in their native homeland, they can't function in our society. You're using the tree hugger flag and don't want to retain biodiversity.

>I don't want the animal to go extinct,
The fish in this pond just went extinct.

The Negroids outnumbered the Fish.

because we gave them gibs and enabled the niggers to do so. Give low iq people the ability to do dumb shit and and they will.

We give them food and medicine and use the UN to prevent them from killing each other on a large scale

so this is the power of American education?

our education is a joke, you need to be a downy to fail high school. No joke a german exchange student laughed at our homework.

I don't get how our HS education is so bunk but we have some of the best (and probably all of the worst) colleges in the World here. How are 5% of so of students getting more than the rest out of HS to get into and graduate from these colleges (Ivy League and such)

Whites have a mild HIV resistance due to having survived the bubonic plague pandemic.

> The world is going to be full of Nigers

NUKE THEM NOW

>why is Africa's population exploding?
Same reason whitetail deer are overpopulated, well meaning fools and an enforced lack of natural selection.

This is why our schools should have taught the children more about biology. What overopulation means, what it means to kill all natural predators etc.

Why do you think all the big business and rich people donate to Africa?

they're propping them up for another "refugee" push. To finally do in whites.

Don't worry. Another famine will happen and Bob Geldoff will have a rock concert and save them all, again.

Ever seen the movie Gremlins, OP?

Well, it's kinda like that.

>Why is africa's population exploding?
Because Bill "the cunt" Gates vaccinated
all of them as part of the Illuminati plan
to create a legion of children to rape and
adults to import as beast labor to Europe.

Donate Guns & Bullets to Africa, when ?

>They are finally reaching 1800's level technology!

Patently false. They are not reaching any levels of technology they are in the process of losing technology given to them by White colonists, and destroying infrastructure they inherited after the Whites got kicked out. They will be back to pre-neolithic levels of tech and population soon after we stop enabling their population boom

I'm actually fucking terrified. They'll drown us all.

and they'll flood our countries and turn them into the shitholes they abandoned

Lol their white kids are gonna be dead