Are the Jews really a race?

Given the racial amalgamation that is Israel proper- that is of the Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahi, Falashim(Ethiopian) even Chinese Jews- Would it make more sense that they are racially distant drawn together only by their common belief in the Talmudic cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=IRtc0XaA5k0
youtube.com/watch?v=L5SrA-HyUYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to go back, chaim. goyland is unhalakhic

cult. jews are a creepy dick sucking cult.

the culture is based on race mixing so no, there is no jewish race. a long time they figured out the perfect killer is one with less empathy and race mixing produces a great mercenary

Not exactly. Ethno-religion, which means that any traces of Jew blood will be considered as a part of the Jewish people(similar to how some mischlings were still considered a part of the German folk in the Reich, I suppose). So genetically, not really a race or even a proper ethnicity, but in practice, they act as a race if the brainwashing etc. is successful. Basically what said only terrifyingly absolute.

>people in pic related belong to the same race according to Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

Nope - according to Jews and Jewish leadership itself.

in this video this jew genetist says no, and to me frankly they are just white BUT they are a religion strongly based on endogamy

youtube.com/watch?v=IRtc0XaA5k0

and this other video with joe rogan is fascinating to me talking about the endogamic behavior of jews, go to 13:00 especifically, joe also says that many of his jew comics friends consider themself atheist but they still consider themself jews (joe is like what the hell is that about?):

youtube.com/watch?v=L5SrA-HyUYo

how many bulbuls have you sucked? whats your favorite flavor? salty, sour, or fecal?

I'm not even cut myself because my parents love me more than they love filthy kike blood magic. Go on, tell me that you're in the same situation you mutilated cuck.

We are an ethnoreligion. We are largely based on race (as in we're all distant relatives) but we're also opened to conversions (even though its very hard) so it's not strictly racial.

roll bra

roll

>Chinese Jews
its time to leave this place

> (OP)
>Not exactly. Ethno-religion, which means that any traces of Jew blood will be considered as a part of the Jewish people
that's 100% wrong

If you're father's father's line, his mother's and your mother's father's family line all go all the way to Sinai and never intermarried once but her own mother's mother is Jewish, despite all that Jewish blood and ancestry she's considered 100% not part of the Jewish nation. While a convert with 0% of Jewish blood is considered Jewish.

That's why it's a religion centered around a nation and not a race

Is that what makes the Jew so psychopathic?

how do you ukrainians survive in the land of foreskin bloodsuckers?

we mutts are proud of our ancient jewish blood sucking traditions

Hahaha you fucking diaspora retard. OK, cool opinion faggot, you've never met a kike in your life. If you would have you'd know exactly what the "nation" of Israel means in the biblical and religious sense. Your beliefs are literally mistranslations.
It's too hot. And I'm not Ukranian thank god.

it was originally patrilineal, but no one could keep track of jewess goy rompings, so they switched to a simpler system

romans had a mandatory policy that all jewess brides be given off to a roman soldier for insemination

cucking was the norm
so was Getting their kosher vaginas filled with Roman semen
you are a goyim mutt, deal with it

>Hahaha you fucking diaspora retard. OK, cool opinion faggot, you've never met a kike in your life. If you would have you'd know exactly what the "nation" of Israel means in the biblical and religious sense. Your beliefs are literally mistranslations.
t. ahmed in nazareth

lol youre that weirdo from yesterday who kept spamming his fetish i remember

it was originally patrilineal
after the destruction of the 1st temple, a matrilineal sect arose and became dominant

also roman official policy was officially to cuck jews, a newly wed jewish bride was required to be deflowered by a roman soldier or official. these newly wed brides would spend a few days or weeks as roman sex slaves

once the romans were done w/ the jewess and wore out all her cavities, she was returned, limping with gaping holes, to her jewish groom

goyim cucking the jews was very common and kids born to jewish mothers were unverifable

to continue the jewish nation, the cucked adopted matrilineal poicy

the matrilineal sect became the most populace, due to rampant cucking

no, we are chabad lubavitch.

>cool opinion faggot
>you've never met a kike in your life
> I'm not Ukranian thank god.
Can't tell if you're trying to get on our good side, or if you're legit bro tier

>Are the Jews really a race?
No, not only are they not an actual race, but they aren't even a real people. They are just larpers.

t. Shlomo in NYC
kys friend, we don't want you here and they don't want you there.

hes not jewish and if hes in israel, hes an arab
or worse, a leaf

No, a generational satanic cult.

>ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS REALLY A RACE?

>ARE MORMONS REALLY A RACE?

>ARE MONGRELS REALLY A RACE?

The only people who say they are a race are christians and they don't even believe in evolution or race.

you see chaim the orthodox () consider you nothing more than a goy. i saw countless of Jewish men in your situation only shunned and rejected by orthodox. their only interest is to exploit you, and give you a pat in the back for being a good goy.

>hes not jewish
Aw man I was hoping he was. His banter is good, like this gem:>t. Shlomo in NYC

Rollerino

Askenazis aren't real Jews. They are Khazars. This is one of mainstream history's biggest denials and cover-ups.

kikes are a race

I'm Russian, don't really connect to all that Jew stuff
Man, you are a fucking American kike. You are the lowest of the low. Israelis hate you, I'm nothing special. And you know nothing about Judaism, you idiot, you aren't a Jew, you're a LARPer because your ma and pa wanted minority points to get you to a good college.
And that is why I hate them, and why even Israel will reject them in the end. Even here they are lazy thieving leeches.

No each and every single Jew matters to me, it's just that this guy is not jewish

Harry Ostrer just likes to pretend he is part of a ficticious race. He's an idiot, Jews aren't a race.

>Man, you are a fucking American kike. You are the lowest of the low. Israelis hate you, I'm nothing special. And you know nothing about Judaism, you idiot, you aren't a Jew, you're a LARPer because your ma and pa wanted minority points to get you to a good college.
I'm Orthodox I've lived most of the last decade in Israel and I'm currently away for business but coming back next year. Nice try tho

>Askenazis aren't real Jews. They are Khazars. This is one of mainstream history's biggest denials and cover-ups.
in terms of cover-ups, it's on the level of 2+2=5

Mutts

Semite (basically Arab) + whatever Euros they mixed with

jews are definitely not a race
else how the fuck can anyone convert to judaism

how can you possibly convert to a race????

and its not a religion because no one alive practices it, and hasnt for over a thousand years... so the reality is simple, jews dont exist ... no seriously,, there is no such a thing as a jew,

what ajews then ... they are white people larping as a minority, for virtue signalling purposes, they are useful idiots for thier globalist masters, and when the shtf they will once again find themselves holding the bag for thier masters transgressions, they calll themsleves jews so their masters (rich powerful elites, who dont worship any god, or justice or even the truth ... just money) can easily identify them, as willing dupes in thier evil plots, and they always use ridiculous reasons, "its for the good of jews, or israel,or to make the world a better place"

>and its not a religion because no one alive practices it, and hasnt for over a thousand years..
i practice Judaism daily, as does millions of fellow Torah observant Jews so yeah, no

like all things, jews say they are a race when it promotes their goals and needs.

>ask a jew about the disparity in race between jews and non jews at ivy league schools

>ask a jew about the disparity in CEO positions in media, communications, banking

777 pls for the love of god

god no!

Good, so you're still a traitor, a leech, and your kind is still hated both here and abroad. I wasn't wrong one bit.

Roll

1488 coming up

lol keep larping ahmed

why isnt the entirety of bnei brak demolished with the population transferred to mecca?

the last thing this guy is gonna want is jews in mecca desu

well they've actually been mixing with whites for 4000 years though
basically jews started as niggers that got bleached while building the pyramids for thier white masters,, once they were passable as whites, and had attained a reasonable IQ, they started stirring up shit, which is why pharoah KICKED them out of egypt ... thats right book of exodus all fiction ... the jews didnt flee egypt, they were booted out .... for being fucking subversive, causing civil unrest

btw ... while they were wondering around in desert for forty years they practiced fucking cannabilism ... "manna from heaven"... hahahah ... soylent green more like it. ... thats where all the blood sugar sex magick comes from ... read the "Key of Solomon" ... ancient hebrew text all about magick rituals ... praticed by "rabbis" ....

do some research, theres a good reason why Titus wanted to exterminate them,
cause as a people jews 2000 years ago had as much loyalty and class as a pack of rabid dogs!

Almost like a culture that values education succeeds in societies where education is valuable.

Naaaah, must be a conspiracy. Otherwise that would mean that you could work hard and succeed as well.
And then your status would be your own responsibility.
Can't have that.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night dos cunt, I have a blue ID. Still the only people who tolerate you are your own inbred pedophilic kin.
Because there is no justice in the world. But soon enough people will grow sick of them.

well you just broke the Thou shalt not lie commandment, but thats probably not the first time today

i know its just a minor commandment, so pay no heed
and your rabbis try every trick in the book to get around the ridiculous laws of judaism, all 863, that if anyone tried to practice it it would be impossible, since many are contradictory to begin with

like i said, not even a religion ... its a myth

yeah except its nepotism that getting them into the schools, not honest achievement
which btw is another violation of thier own laws, incidentally making them no longer jewish, cause they refuse to practice honestly

You son of a bitch this is why I absolutely hate the fucking internet. You unoriginal kikes steal everything I say. What’s next you’re going to start saying “know your enemy so when that day comes you can them.” How about you learned originality before copying the white man.

They are an ethnic group descending from the Khazars, with heavy European admixture.

roll

I hated them before your balls dropped

>i know its just a minor commandment, so pay no heed
>and your rabbis try every trick in the book to get around the ridiculous laws of judaism, all 863, that if anyone tried to practice it it would be impossible, since many are contradictory to begin with
There are 613 commandments in the Torah, and 7 Rabbinical ones. Not 863. And it's impossible to practice them all since some commandments are only for men, some only for women, some only for Priests, some only for a King, etc... You're only required to obey those that apply to you. Not even all of those that could apply to you do, for example the hundred+ agricultural ones won't matter to you if you're not a farmer.

Also there are zero contradictions in the mitsvot. You should probably do a modicum of reading before you express opinions on stuff

SUBVERSION

how about not working on sabbath is that a jewsih law
or what about eating pork

cause ive lost count of the number of jews ive seen enjoying a nice big hot dog, or working on a saturday .... well at least people who claim to be jews
and thats just two examples

there is not a single person alive today who has faithfully practiced the religion of judiasm as it was written two thousand yearsa go

even the rabbis dont agree on what the laws mean, they come up with stupid tricks, like putting rope around the neighbourhood to allow people to go outside typical fucking schlomo stuff ... a lawyers workaround for a law ...

and they call it a religion......hahahhahhhahahaha

come on man ... give it a rest
you know i really dont care if you call yourself a jew or not, and i dont even hate jews, your just being used, your being used to divide and conquer amongst europeans, and you think its all about your tribe, buts its not,,,, its very wealthy and very powerful people who are using you, just like they use all the other useful idiots to do thier bidding

>how about not working on sabbath is that a jewsih law
I don't do any of the 39 types of work on Shabbat, no
>or what about eating pork
Don't eat pork
>cause ive lost count of the number of jews ive seen enjoying a nice big hot dog, or working on a saturday .... well at least people who claim to be jews
I don't see how non-religious people not being religious affects the religion they are not participating in. That's like saying that catholicism is fake and a myth because of all the lapsed catholics and the cafeteria ones

>there is not a single person alive today who has faithfully practiced the religion of judiasm as it was written two thousand yearsa go
It's not 2,000 years ago. We got the Torah at Sinai 3400 years ago

>even the rabbis dont agree on what the laws mean, they come up with stupid tricks, like putting rope around the neighbourhood to allow people to go outside typical fucking schlomo stuff ... a lawyers workaround for a law ...
It's not a lawyer workaround, it's because Judaism has strict definitions of what is considered public or private properties/neighborhoods and by creating a delineation that marks a communal area that's considered private you can carry inside of it
That's like saying a Jew is cheating if he's eating a burger with rice cheese since it's not dairy, or ate some kosher bacon-flavored bits because they taste like bacon even though it's not

Shalom Cred Forums Hasidish Jewish Rabbi here.

You are all terribly misinformed and I am here to debunk some popular misconceptions.

To clarify

>we donate 90% of our salary/earnings to goyim charities
>we do not depend on government support (0% government funds)
>our schools, yeshivas, synagogues are all privately funded by members of Hasidic/Chabad communities
>we all work hard in manual labor and are productive members of society
>we do not employ illegals or immigrants
>we are 100% patriotic and serve in the US Army
>All our males served in Vietnam, WW2, Iraq, Afganistan to protect the lives of our fellow countrymen
>we do not commit crimes, money launder, peddle jewelery
>we do not traffick drugs/organs
>we do not traffick eastern european girls
>we do not diddle lil boys
>our females are required to work and are not welfare queens popping out inbred bastards
>we do not go on welfare
>there is no white genocide and we actually love goyim

this

at first fine and yes, this is great and progress but the problem is they only let jews into these places that have a dominant control on thought and movement within the society

are there others in these places, of course, but to have a majority status and claim that these places are the best and you are the best for going there is quite a statement on control and subjugation of progress of others in society

nice pasta

i dont do any of the 39 types of work
>We got the Torah at Sinai 3400 years ago
Q: were those "39 types of work originally written down,,, or did rabbis decide later" ...lol
>It's not a lawyer workaround .... lol

>I don't see how non-religious people not being religious....
me neither, but then they are not jews ... thtas why i expect to see actual jews publicly call out liars like sarah silverman when she claims she is a jew... and every other lieing sack of shit that has disgraced your noble and ancient religion by calling or refereing to themselves as jews .... when they dont fucking practice judaism
let me know when you've done that!!!! .... or even any semblance of it
when the rabbis are excommunicating the people who publicly represent jews .... and they dont practice judaism... AT ALL

but you've never done that, not even close, in fact all of your religious leaders actaully back these frauds up, making them part of jewish organizations, admitting them to jewish rituals and publicly claiming they are in fact jews!!

nevermind the "whataboutisms" ... that the catholics are just as big a hypocrites ... this is a thread about jews, not catholics (who are equally as bad btw, but thats not the point)

>Judaism has strict definitions of what is considered public or private properties
so we'll just put a rope around it and call it all communal ... and thats not some shyster trick goy, its not a legalese workaround

no dude, when the law was written it was clear
YOUR ASS STAYS HOME ON THE SABBATH
you know where your fucking home is, god knows where your home is, and he knows that you know .... so stay fucking home and obey the laws, or stop calling yourself a jew, because you refuse to follow the laws
and some made up rabbinical bullshit doesnt change the laws intent (but it does interfere with the laws intent)

and just to be clear, i say all this with a sense of humour, and have had simliar discussions with muslims,and christains

there are no jews left in the world dude
the religion, as it was originally written down would be virtually impossible to follow in the modern world

just like jewish ethnicity, it has been so watered down that it doesnt even resemble its original self anymore

and in a way (Cred Forums will freak at this statement) ... this is actually a sad thing
because judaism is probably the worlds first monotheistic religion, and it would be kinda cool if it had been preserved, even if just by some monks out in the desert somewhere who actually lived by the original rules

but its all long forgotten now, the people who claim to be jews today, whether by religion or ethnicity are as sad as the nazis who think hitler is gonna rise from the dead and build a fourth reich

your both living in the past

true dat. i actually heard similar for a recent lecture at my local Orthodox Yeshiva in Queens.

Theyre THE mutt race

bunch of whites larping as a minority, sayin shalom, making motzah balls and celebrating hannakuh, probably have as much euro DNA in them as me, and devoutly pratice judiasm the same way i pratice christianity

whole thing just a larp

and the same criticism of the jews can just as easily be leveled against the muslims or the christians
hypocrites and liars, and first they lie to themselves, then to the world
its almost surreal, to live in this world, and watch these people, making these fantastical claims to ancient cliques/dogmas, of which they have no idea .... and yet they TRULY believe .... fuck... that is faith!!!
the levels of cognitive dissonance are truly staggering, and whats even more amazing ... is there are billions of people doing this ... billions man ... believing they are part of some tribe that existed 3000 years ago

what a wonderful world!!!

Rrrroolll

Judaism is a nation. Ethnic jews are the actual jews. Converts are just jewish citizens. Just like there are no black germans. A black person can be a citizen of germany but that doesn't make them german.

A white person is someone who is of wholly european descent. The jews come from the middle east. If you can find me a jew who is fully european then I will say he is white. But any jew who is white is almost certainly a convert or descended from converts.

And fully european means genetically. I don't care about your pictures of scarlett johanson. Passing as white does not make you white

>billions of people all worshiping a blood-lusting deity hungry to slaughter eachother in the name of the deity

the earth is ripe for culling of the overpopulated moloch worshiping turd world

roll

They aren't. They are the niggers of the white race.

Let's not even get into the larp called rabbinical Jew practice instead of temple Jew practice where sacrificing animals was a normal part of religion.

Roll

I don't know but it's really uncanny how similar Jews act and think and how that is totally different from how most whites act and think.

For example:
White
>I'm not sure about this Trump guy, but he sure seems charming and capable

Jew
>Donald Trump means bad things for minorities, racism and anti-Semitism are almost certainly going to go through the roof! We can't let this happen!

White
>I don't really like black people actually. I never feel safe around them and I have a real hard time understanding them
Jew
>Oh look at this fine young black man! Surely he can be a great leader in our upcoming slice-of-life comic where he dates a beautiful white woman. I just know that this will SMASH bigotry!

White
>This (movie/video game/book) looks horriblly over-political, or maybe it's just not for me. Maybe I'll try something else.
Jew
>This (movie/video game/book) is AMAZING! In fact, it might be one of the best of ALL TIME! Just look at how many cultural taboos it breaks! Bold, amazing, utterly fantastic! Only BIGOTS wouldn't like his book!

White
>I think that Art Deco and Classical Revivalism buildings are so pretty, just look at those faccades
Jew
>Those Art Deco and Classical Revivalism buildings are pure cancer! Look at this ugly Modernist building instead! It's just so ugly and weird, it's pure ART. Truly, truly magnificent.

It's the Brazilian Jewish Italian burrito cartel.

well lets just turn that bullshit around.European is a nation. Ethnic europeans are the actual europeans. Converts are just european citizens. Just like there are no black germans. A black person can be a citizen of germany but that doesn't make them german.

A jewish person is someone who is of wholly jewish descent. The jews come from the middle east. If you can find me a euro who is fully jewish then I will say he is jewish. But any jew who is white is almost certainly a convert or descended from converts.

And fully jewish means genetically. I don't care about your pictures of scarlett johanson. Passing as a jew does not make you jew
(so converts aren't jews, and any jew with any euro DNA is also not a jew)

Are there any jews left in the world???

see how ridiculous it becomes
at what gives you the hubris to tell me what is european, while being able to define what is jewish
if its ok for you to define european, then its ok for me to define jewish

NO.

Its just ANOTHER zionist SCAM to try justify land theift.

But even IF they were the original Israelites, NO OTHER RACE can take back land from thousands of years ago, so WHY THE FUCK should the JEW be able to...??

They are just lying cunts. there is even a Jew genetisist from john hopkins university who debunked that crap.

I am just telling you how white nationalists view jews. Non whites can call themselves whatever they want just as long at isn't white. In fact you have made a great case for why race mixing is morally wrong. Mixed people are brought into a world which has no place for them

Fuck, I have known a lot of Jews and they share common characteristics.

fellow uncut jew here. whats the taboo around circumcision like there?

Come one, come all

Really, on Cred Forums you lying fuck?

Ashkenazi Jews are just European converts

No they're not, they've mixed again and again over the years, being part of other countries.

Absolutely hilarious. When I was little kids *literally* ran away from me, when I grew older girls suddenly started to get curious about the mythical anteater cock. Basically, it's a taboo mostly in traditional and religious areas which I avoid like the plague anyway.

True, that has been my observation too.

This is a shill thread, ignore

bummer. both jewish girls i've banged didn't mind but ive heard israeli girls consider you subhuman if you're not mutilated. im hoping the science that it fucks up babies' brains becomes undeniable eventually.

semites are the product of whites being constantly pillaged by decedents of nimrod and satan (blacks), they drove us whites out of our homelands in asia minor and we went and hid in the colder climates

a jew is one who gives his life to the same high god as christians do, the white god jahovah/jupiter who tells us to give all glory to the father, ABBA, the archetypal pure godhead before all creation

Romans 2:29 - But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

John 8:33 - They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 3:9- Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

No.
Just degenerates who think they are special/

Idk, maybe for foreigners but no girl I've met had an issue with it. I guess it really depends on where you meet them I guess. Tel Aviv girls are A-grade sluts.

Rrrrrrrrrolling for 999 tetas

>no girl I've met had an issue with it
that's good to hear. what's the situation in israel like rn just generally? where do you see the country in a decade? are the orthodox gonna suck the country dry?

it's a tribe at this point, a cult. You have the ugly khazars who we see as the ethnic jews. Absolutely repulsive.

the tribe of Ashkenaz are simply white descendants of Gomer. the deception created by these Hamitic hybrid impostors is a deceitful trick to try and ride the coat tails of white birth rites. included is the table of nations where you can can clearly trace the lineages.

Pic unrelated, kek

Roll

I always look at the tenth girl in this picture and see A+ wife material. But I know behind the scenes her family would refer to be as "the goy" and do everything in their power to cock block me

Jews are a sub-ethnicity of Semites which intermingled greatly with various peoples since the diaspora, hence why you get European pale Jew,s Mizrahi browns Jews, Ethiopian brown Jews, yellow Kaifeng Jews and so on.

But many of them still retain a substantial degree of their early Semitic phenotypes. Notice something strange about the nose of all the folk depicted in this image?

the edomites who rule the western nations are a product of generations of race mixing to achieve complete white status, bush, clinton, trump, etc, but truly serve the zionist state rothchild and saudi families and all the black kings they let molest their children

Soon another fucking war, I guess with both Hezbollah and Hammas this time. Doesn't really matter, gonna be comfy imo.
In ten years? Could go either way. Seeing how the Orthodox and Arabs and a visible danger I have great hope for a secular reform, meaning stopping Orthodox welfare. Seeing how the new rightwing is rising lately, it might even be right-wing secularism which would be amazing. It goes well with our permanent warfare state as well, so it's not outlandish for us to cooperate with the euro rightwing and so on in the future.
While there is a somewhat good chance for that, if we miss the opportunity then yea, the orthodox will suck us dry and the Arabs will destroy the remains. Or rather, the orthodox will gain too much power, the seculars will all flee, and the orthodox will get the pogroms they deserve without IDF protecting them.

jews do not become educated at a rate 25x that of the general population, as their overrepresentation in media and leadership would lead one to expect if your statement were true

Maybe. I read some years ago on a anti-circ website about an experiment done on circumcizing rats, which apparently made them more aggressive. Consider this: The countries most involved in war are the US and those in the Middle East. Both have high rates of circumcision.

>While there is a somewhat good chance for that, if we miss the opportunity then yea, the orthodox will suck us dry and the Arabs will destroy the remains. Or rather, the orthodox will gain too much power, the seculars will all flee, and the orthodox will get the pogroms they deserve without IDF protecting them
this is the scenario i fear. israel was kind of miraculous to begin with so i would hate if all the secularists just wasted this miracle and abandoned the country when the going got tough. ive heard theres a lot of yerida in recent years (presumably secular elites leaving) which concerns me. hope you guys make it

not all of those a juwe tho

“The 'human' sense of life, so typical of the modern West, confirms its plebeian and lower aspect. That which some were ashamed of – 'man' – others took pride in. The ancient world elevated the individual to God, made every effort to unbind him from passion, to adapt him to transcendence, with free air of heights in contemplation as well as in action; it knew traditions of non-human heroes and of men of divine blood. The Semiticised world not only deprived the 'creature' of the divine, but finally reduced God to a human figure. Bringing back to life the demonism of a Pelasgian substratum, it substituted the pure Olympian regions, vertiginous in their radiant perfection, with the terrorist viewpoints of its apocalypses, of hells, of predestination, of perdition. God was no longer the aristocratic god of the Romans, the god pf patricians, to whom one prays standing, in the light of the fire, head up high and which is carried at the head of the victorious legions [...]”

t. Evola

NOPE, ITS A RELIGION. THE JEWS ARE PART OF THE WHITE RACE GENETICALLY. how can ideals and words on paper be your genetic makeup

like who for instance?