twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is fucking disgusting

i can't wait for /jp/ to raid us in anger

source?

Lauren's sister is a cartoon.

what is forchanpol? Is that a lepo?

>president
>she

Does this show take place in the "other" timeline?

DELET TIHS

look at those hips. good lord

>ferchanpowl
good lord ahahaha it's like something my mom would say.

fortune pole

Is that a white Anzu

hnnghhh this ..I need the rest of that picture

>implying /jp/ cares about any of that

attention whores get posted on here all the time, nobody gives a fuck about some has been coal burner
SAGE

>chewing loudly while talking

found it
selfiehashtag.com/SelfieUserMedia/195136481

breeding hips hope she doesn't fuck up her womb with drugs and std's

Holy shit is that jess southern?

post more of best Southern

>faggy anti Hitler eurocuck gang sign
>'we'

leave

Homeland too.
They fuck up the post in every way possible. /r/Cred Forums spacing, along with words rather than numbers.

Forchah /poe/
Fass Foud is chueep.

I had the same question, T.B.H..

kek how do people fuck things up so bad

>/jp/
They barely managed to take over /qa/

Time to find a new, edgier website to shitpost on

>forchanpo

>forchanpoll

Goddamit she was born to live in my pants.

>le civic nationalist meme

>We Mainstream Now
Well some fucking idiot broke the first rule of 4chimps. Never talk about it

selfiehashtag.com/SelfieUserMedia/195136481

Can't you faggots reverse image search?

Just delete Cred Forums. Its honestly over. We had a good run but its mainstream now. Fucking embarrassing.

Kek

>when the president does whatever the fuck SHE wants

So did they start writing and filming for the inevitable Hillary victory and then just go "Ah fuck it we have to keep going with it now"?

fortune pole

yes actually

I hate you so much.
Thank you so much.

>that filthy half irish nigger gets to jam his BBC in between those thighs
damnit.....

Jesus christ that hip to waist ratio

2 months of masturbation without having to browse shit, thanks user

you're retarded

>calling Cred Forums "Cred Forums Cred Forums"
how much did gookmoot pay for this advertisement? damn

who the heck is this four chan pole?

It's clearly the alternate timeline Cred Forums which was banned from image posting to curb meme warfare in the wake of Hillary's close victory. Chinkmoot panicked and then sold the whole site to reddit.

its to show the audience how cool and hip that show is

Dunno. We should probably find out.

your*

Me.

>propaganda attacks make it "mainstream"

and why the fuck is that MOTHERFUCKING NORMIE talking about it? RULES 1 & 2 motherfucker! I've been with my woman for over a year and I've still never mentioned this place....

FOUR
CHAN
POL

FCP
C
P

wait, you have a woman?

It was written before the election and the writers killed themselves on inauguration day.

What did he say? He mumbled too hard while chewing.

"I heard something off four chan pol, America land of the free home of the brave, literally a place where no one bats an eye when a ____ does whatever she wants, but at least fast food is cheap"

damn she was built for BBC

Yeah but she's not exactly prime stock, I'm afraid you have to lower your standards a fair way if you want to enter the game at such a late age.

I know you Jews are backed up against a wall now and are running out of lines, but your desperation and exhaustion is palpable in the air.

>slow clap

I'm pretty sure they wrote scripts for the latest seasons thinking she was 100% in. They were already in production during the election.

he said "Cred Forums pol" LMAO

What pisses me off about that scene more than anything is that the director thought that it would be okay to have the sounds of chewing. One of the most aggravating and annoying sounds in the world, a sound that makes the majority of people want to literally punch someone in the face, and the director decides to put those sounds into his show. Eating the food adds absolutely nothing to the scene, nothing. Fucking lazy kikes these days

It's the new fad to have annoying noises in TV shows - just look at Ricky and Morty, I can't stand that little cunts voice and refuse to watch it.

>foreskinpol
becoming more convinced he said/screen writers wrote it that way on purpose, at once to appeal to a normie demographic, but also to make sure that normie viewers not familiar with Cred Forums would know where to find the normie digest version of it and find absolute horror, thus producing more reasons to get the place (((shut down)))

Are you fucking stupid? They're probably the ones responsible for all the shill botting going on

>NORMIE
>with my woman
I really wish T_D would go back.

What is the source of this clip?

Does she do anything or is she just a narcissist?

t. NEET

The homeland series AFAIK, don't know much about it other than I stumbled across an ad for it here and there and laughed at the Chutzpuh the Jew writers seemed to have.
Here's what I gathered from the short ads I've seen:
>Hillary wins
>evil democracy hating right wing rural suburban retards try to assassinate her
>fail
>protagonist is STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMYN fbi agent
>tracks down evil right wing nazis
>literally beats some dude up in one scene because she's so strong
>says all this strong independent shit like "I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN" or something

Pretty sure it's as Jewish as you can get but since Donald won it's basically just turned into an irrelevant fantasy.

She burns coal, will pay the toll soon

>Does she do anything or is she just a narcissist?
This question applies to every woman ever, memeflag.

>t. NEET posting on an ANONYMOUS image board

ftfy, it's quite possible he knows he's not worthy of attention and that's why he posts here, as opposed to sugar tits over there who thinks she's the bees knees.

idk but we got stuck with the ugly Simonsen.
Also Lauren is a fake blonde, and puts on like 4 pounds of clown makeup, and somehow hit the wall at 19

>Hillary wins
>STRONG
>strong
>strong independent

Did pic related actually start the downfall of Western civilization through cucky shows like Buffy? Serious question.

Fuck it, lets all take refuge in /trash/

trany

There's a 44% chance he's a nigger though

Wew lad, Im so glad we avoided the Hillary timeline. I can't imagine how miserable I would be in it.

it's amazing how quickly homeland went from compelling to completely retarded
rip brody

To be fair to Homeland, it does turn out to be an accurate Hillary, she goes full dictator and warmonger and suspends civil liberties and due process.

I know this show really makes it hit home because they'd be openly mocking us, and we'd know she's the evil one, but there'd be pretty much nothing we could do.
(and normies would probably lap that shit up)

Who is this

wtf is wrong with her body

Nothing tbqh

I would wreck that boipucci!

elf-mode

Jess Southern, Lauren's sister

FUCK. More normies inbound because of stupid stuff like this.

You being gay

Thinking of ways to troll/mislead TV show writers...

Rev up them redpill and gore folders lads.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

Everyone on here told me she wasn't a conservative..? Or at least a trump fan. I thought she was like bluepilled or something, is that a real photo?

Yeah
selfiehashtag.com/SelfieMediaInfo/1672929801784026689_195136481

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS FORTUNE POLE?

you stupid nigger

LOOK AT THE TWO POSTS ABOVE YOU

The dumbfuck writers thought Hillary was gonna win, so they already wrote the script beforehand

close your mouth when you eat you fucking faggot.
For some reason, actors cant actually eat food while being filmed, cause they're delicate snowflakes, so instead they do obvious chewing noises and rub their hands pretending to get rid of the grease as they're talking, and its fucking stupid. Hollywood needs to die already.

"hurrr our president is a bitch, but at least we have cheap takeaways!"

"WWWOAAAAH WITTY I LIKE THAT! pol is the wolf in sheeps clotihng with their bright witt!"

cringey faggotry.

Regards, concerned citizen.

She's a professional whore

It's what women are supposed to look like without all the Amerifat.

you misspelled "coal burner"

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

What the fuck am I doing with my life? I should be a super cute cosplay girl.

THEY DO THE WORSE THE DDOS JDIF
THE DO THE NORMAL CULTURE

And niggers...

>No greentext

LOL

so even lauren's sister is fucking brown guys.
Absolutely disgusting. And this slut is a figure on the alt-right? their whole family is fucking niggers.

I think it's just cosplay, bro. (CHILLOUT)

> Fucking Kek.

Girls shouldn't have nice bodies like this. It would make life so much easier.

I really don’t find this body type attractive. I think you guys have been ruined by cartoons.

fortune pole now mainstream, here come the soy boys

>great hips, ass, decent tits
You like fridges, bro?

holy fucking shit

these people need to suffer

I don't get it. Are we the good guys in this show?

Prepare for the flood

>It's justh ospluay buhrO
Kill yourself, NIGGER.

Who is this four chan pole?

I don't envy the men that will be faced with lusting after either the sister with the better body or the one with the better mind while being married to the other one.

Checked

>lauren, did you change my pants while I was asleep?
>it's okay, just take your daily selfie
>alright sis

>implying anybody actually lusts after somebody's mind

lmao give me big ass and milkers

Dumb kikes can't get this layout right despite them being the biggest shills on here

is she trying to cash in on the Cred Forums demographic now?

She should just start advertising our memes on her ass from now on

Delete Cred Forums bring it back in 3 years. In the mean time we all go to back to our respective main boards and redpill those niggers.

It's a 4chinned polishman. He's a master hacker trained by Russia. Damn polish.

Hay fren

I foun dis an dey ferchapo

XD

Wait what. Did "Cred Forums pol" just come out of Dustin Hoffman's mouth?

>We are the face of Cred Forums
>We are the force they begrudgingly acknowledge
I honestly feel bad for Cred Forums and /nu-b/

nobody goes to their gay ass board anyways

lol wtf, thats Laurnes ex boyfriend. So she passed the half nigger onto her older sister. These two are something else. They'd rather share a paki nigger than date whitemen.

Fucking kikes don't even know what greentext is. kek

>no swearing
>no BRAPP
what kind of PC-washed bullshit is this?

how did they actually fuck this up so badly
they could've actually just shitposted their own thread and capped it, fml

This could be the official thread where I admit Cred Forums is "broken"...

They're too afraid to screencap a thread

Fuck this blatant attention-whore exploiting Cred Forums memes for her personal gain.

*burp* you just need a *belch* really high *blurrrp* IQ to understand it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

its my jam bitch

and, what is a leppo?

>indented reply
>reddit without boats
So in the homeland timeline is reddit based?

Haven't you noticed that ever since Cred Forums culture became mainstream, these vultures started to make their way into a potential market of neets with bux? They're literally the reincarnation of 2009 YouTube Re: Camwhores

SAY NO TO LAUREN

SAY YES TO JESS

this is what physical dominance looks like
cuck genes btfo

I bet he gets more pussy then everyone in this thread combined

he already has. one.

>We Mainstream Now

god dammit.

It's called "perfection"

shes probably all of 4ft tall.

yes, and this dickhead O'Keeffe is a clear stab at Alex Jones and they are obviously pushing an agenda with the show especially now they are showing Cred Forums trying to scare people. its hilarious watching this in this timeline they forgot she didn't win.

a concerned citizen

We are mainstream now, goys

LMAO YOU FAGGOT GO LET ME KNOW EHEN THIS WHORE ALSO HIT THE WALL LIKE HER SISTER JUST DID

THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE SHIT AND THEY ARE DRAINING YOUR BETABUCKS

>I like that, might use than
plagiarism reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She's so hilariously shopped I can't believe anyone prefers this thot to /ourlauren/.

taking pic with her sisters bf now mean she fucked him? is this power of virginity? i took number of photos with girls i didnt fucked so as most nonbasement dwellers

but wait, there's more...
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm

>Tesla
Into the bin it goes.

Why isn't r/The_Donald more mainstream? Wow unbelievable! We even had Donald Trump AMA over there. Cred Forums is nothing.

No

MOMMY GIF HUG ME GIF MONEYZ

I have wondered why tv shows don't do this and why it hasn't happened more often and by more often, I mean journalists have clearly done it a few times, then wrote stories on "shocking things Cred Forums has said"

test
video.webmfiles.org/big-buck-bunny_trailer.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518500261119.webm

LMAO

Nice shape, but you can tell from her face she's fucking nuts and will be a crazy cat lady some day.

what are you even talking about new friend?

>slow claps your perfectly appropriate comment

They won't risk exposing their audience to truth, unless they try to correct us when we spread rumors.

>thot
shoo nigger

hey at least in the 2nd HL episode she actually chose displaying bewbiez instead of gtfo so they're getting some parts right

Pretty sure it is about james o'keefe who is absolutely demolishing the media in project veritas

Holy shit

The moral of this story is obvious.

>photo
that green slime looks disgusting.

kek is this real?
>my president is T H I C C

>four chan paul
>not ending up reading a "o say can you shart in the local walmart" post

>every post is the same number
pathetic, these morons could just edit some actual thread

>those spines

>Cred Forums memes
>/ptg/ reddit-tier the Donald dogshit

KYS fucking nigger faggot.

weird spoony fingertips - alien confirmed

You're a very tedious person

That dirty bitch wishes she has hips like that. Smelly whore.

>fucking kek
lmao

>where fast food is cheap
fuck that's what my dad says when I talk about issues with this country

Apparently everyone else is too underage to get it.
It's badly photoshopped. Most of her photos are. From what I gather she's probably a 7/10 in real life.

She's a 0. She smells bad.

I’ve been married three years and my wife still doesn’t know I browse Cred Forums...

Are they intentionally trying to flood this site with normies and suppress it at this point

What in the actual fuck is that abomination.

Pretty sure yes. Between the bot posting and the flood of normie fags Cred Forumss pretty much dead right now man. Whens the last time you've seen anything on here that wasnt internet drama or shitposting?

her fingers freak me out, is she an ayyylmao or is that a dude?

her fingers look like the legs on the facehuggers from the Alien series.

who the fuck cares. this is an attempt at ideological subversion, trying to get us to spite ourselves for being on a cringey TV show. that or getting normies to flood this place. nothing good comes out of this. the only way to deal with it is to ignore it

with her fingers and that spine i'm pretty sure shes an ayyy

Standard Ity bity titty stance

gawddamn son

She’s ugly af

see

what the fuck does he say: "literally a place where no one ---------------" fucking talking with food in his mouth can't understand that shit

>healthy woman with birthing hips, decent but not cartoonist toys, gorgeous face, dat nose
>pic related

>trying to get us to spite ourselves
Did the opposite. Now it's making Cred Forums think what fucked up thing could it do to appear on the next episode.

Pretty accurate honestly.

is this legit?

We're going that way. It might be a good thing to bring the normies to the hurtbox, though. I've met 3 confirmed Cred Forumsacks at work. They're all red pilled as hell. At first, we start off with small talk. Slowly we move into the Clinton's, Obama, the DNC, Seth Rich, WikiLeaks, Trump, the UN, the EU, the islamization of the West, etc. We both hate the same shit. Finally, one of us confesses, because we know WAY more than your average person should. The shocker? Two of them are black men and the others a white female!

Well fuck me, I'm gonna have to start watching Homeland again.

>trying to get us to spite ourselves
They're a bit late for that.

KEK
>does anyone know who this is
>some gook
>xi jinpin
>my new waifu

At least my President can stand up.

youtube.com/watch?v=StyKyAFOGLY

Woop time to leave this shithole and migrate to a more underground Cred Forums. I knew that this place has turned into normalfag central after the election but now it's too much.

the jews finally did this board in, took a few years but they managed to pull it off

>44
wow

My dick isn't inside her.

She looks healthy to me. Her mama must've made sure she ate her vegetables.

>her

>pass user since 2017
OH NONONONO

DOOD LOOK AT HIS FLAG

>not fuggin a boipucci this fine
Why live?

>Fourchanpole
>Land of the free
Thats all i could get from this pigs mouth

they admited that Trump's win made them fear falling into irrelevance, see Homeland is produced by Showtime, which is owned by Turner which is the same company that owns CNN.
The story already showed a woman president, IIRC about a month before Trump was elected.

don't test it

>t. faggot
He was talking about me, fag

white women are fucking disgusting
*puke*

I'm getting to where I can't stand these fucking faggots here! I'm usually the only one who sages in threads! It's an obvious shill/slide thread and these fucking idiots keep toying with the shills! These threads should be as obvious as the dicks in their mouths! Yet, they don't do a fucking thing about it! Then they want to bitch about how shitty the place has become!

>followed by roaming millennial on insta

Wtf

I love this era of porcelain perfect instagram sluts. thank you social media gods for setting the bar so high for these dick snorkeling whores

This place has been shit for years now. I don't know why are you so upset.

Maybe the writers were Bernie Bros.
Keep us updated user. Will binge the season if it goes suitably batshit.

This. Women have never looked this good in all human history.

Lauren is the ugly one!!!

A woman's single task is to look physically attractive.
That's it.

Probably for legal reasons. That said, they could just copy the actual code and make their own exact lookalike, it's what moot did with 2chan in the first place.

>doesnt know photoshopped hips when he sees them

a lot of girls try to photoshop and contort their waist line into impossible sizes because some retards actually believe it. same with kim k always having her ass shopped so no one can see how disgusting it truly is

like garbage bags of animal fat or something

And this surprises you, user? They're women, they are degenerate by nature until taught obedience.

And people wonder why the IQ of the site is on free fall.

you sound very proud of not basement-dwelling

this

youre fucking retarded. kys

kek. white ''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''' btfo yet again

How does one get a Jessu gf?

10/10 waistline would betray my race for

dios mio....

Be a nigger

First the death camps, now this

Be rich and attractive

heh, I like that, I might use that.

Also checked.

>president
>she

her tits look like pecs

white women were a mistake

>lot of girls try to photoshop and contort their waist line into impossible sizes because some retards actually believe it.
We all know girls often shop their pics, but how do you explain all the women with this body type irl? Or are hot women rare in your country?

Is this how I'm supposed to browse this site?
>173MB pic
lel

Btw i dont mean kim, which is a gruesome troll. I meant Jess.

Check out this deleted scene, my guys.

Excellent

hahahaha is this real?

/jp/ might as well be its own pocket dimension. I don't worry about anyone raiding us because our culture is almost impossible to understand to outsiders.

>Well dressed
>Too wealthy for it to be from gibs
>Success excites him
Still fucking based for a nigger

This is great, special victims unit great

fucking great

>Cred Forums harbor is still destroying this site

I think we're overdue for a reskin, it seems Homeland's where it's at.
>black greentext
>plain IDs
>samefag reply to your own post 3 times
>indentations
We need this.

It's like Cred Forums but extremely Jew'd up.

I guess they're trying to keep up with the kardashians.

what am i looking at?

underrated

>The post numbers are all the same
This is the biggest problem

10/10

In the other timeline, all conservatives turn to forchanpol

Soldier SeventySex

>RULES 1 & 2 motherfucker!
That is Cred Forums new fag.
Though I will admit most people tend to view the rules apply to all of Cred Forums.

If not, it would make an awesome YT video.
Top shelf user, top shelf.

An Hiro needs to add that bleep sound whenever someone posts.

This is literally the same argument laurenfags made about that nigger she was in photos with before LS confirmed it was her BF. No more plausible deniability

>Cuphead
Some girls from my college were talking about playing Cuphead because MUH DAN & PHIL PLAYED IT ON JEWTUBE
She called it Mughead

Why do they use the real frontpage of Cred Forums but then a fake UI for the board?

also, who the fuck ever goes to the Cred Forums frontpage? I don't think I've even seen it in like 8 years

>my president is THICC

also, so how many boomerfags who watch this shit are now going to come to Cred Forums?

>Why do they use the real frontpage of Cred Forums but then a fake UI for the board?

They don't want to risk airing CP. It's rarely posted nowadays but it still happens.

wait... I saw that thread earlier...

hahahahah YES

>t. central's sweater

It's not that popular. An episode usually nets around 1 million viewers give or take. It's slightly more popular than an adult swim show.

dear God what i wouldn't give to fill her with babies.

Pls make a thread just about documenting literally every use of Cred Forums in MSM.

>>I know who that is in the photo
Kek, what the fuck even is that

GR8 B8 GOT ME M7

Why was it deleted? Did they think it would involuntarily red pill the audience?

Where is this video from?

>only 1 million
>just every tenth guy needs to check it out
>100,000 boomers stuck here forever
Wew

>build a railroad
I don't get it. Is this some kind of Vietnam reference?

First rule of for chahn /poe/, never talk about for chahn /poe/.
Second rule of for chahn /poe/, NEVER TALK ABOUT for chahn /poe/
Third rule of for chahn /poe/, if someone yells SAGE, stops giving (you)s, gets B&, the thread is archived
Fourth rule of for chahn /poe/, only 500 bumps and 250 images per thread
Fifth rule of for chahn /poe/, one shitpost at a time fellas
Sixth rule of for chahn /poe/, no commies, no mutts, no soyboys
Seventh rule of for chahn /poe/, threads will go on as long as they have to
Eighth rule of for chahn /poe/, if this is your first time in for chahn /poe/, you're here forever

Don't worry. Most of us relocated to /r9k/, where we do everything and discuss everything we don't want MSM to see

We have recieved information from faur chong pal

I think you're right.

Tip top lel.

>our
>posting on Cred Forums
really drives in the whole jaypee died years ago thing

Damn, did Raimi direct this deleted scene?

Shes hot
Got a #?

>LMAO
Go back to r/Cred Forums

ITURNEDMYSELFINTOAPICKLEMORTY.webm

ree

chewing loudly while talking? thats good I might use that

>100,000 boomers stuck here forever
>implying 90% of them won't nope the fuck out when they start seeing merchants, trannies, and lolis

She hunts for chan /poe/