What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?showYear=2017&indexType=s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God damn what an awful show.

>she

Didn't she breast feed her son until we was twelve?

good mayim

Who gives a fuck what Blossom thinks?

Deep down we know she wants to drink the blood of goyim children.

She? I'm not convinced.

>Guns are bad, lets riot!
meanwhile...
>Buys Guns for Israel.

we had to deal with her in this horrid jew show in the 90s.

Fucking ugly Jew bitch

>Big bang theory
It's clear that her intelligence was just an act.

Bump

Typical Jew

I didn't like big bang theory

I first thought this was a fashwave image.

I’m having flashbacks through my normie burger life and I’m seeing all the jew faces i once thought were white. Cred Forums kills me inside more and more because I know my entire life was one big lie.

"Civil disobedience", like the kind that will get you shot? Go for it kikes.

She wanted my shop to carry her shitty cookbook. I said no. Score one for the goyim.

Supports Israel

It's ok. We were just kids. Not knowing as an adult, that's the shame.

better spacing. Anyway, she is a hypocrite.

>((()))
>she

can't fool me, nigga

This is why I need to see these kikes get exterminated along with Israel.

The best part is this weird belief that liberals have that the NRA is just able to buy their way into doing whatever. The NRA doesn't even crack the list of Top 20 donors in Washington, it's just a really fucking good lobbying group that looks out for the interests of its members who are very dedicated taking largely small donations. It does exactly what it should be doing.

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?showYear=2017&indexType=s

NRA, in comparison, spent around $5.2 million in lobbying, less than half of what #20 Oracle spent. Look at all the big donors though: Chamber of Commerce, Alphabet (i.e. Google), Open Society Policy Center (i.e. Soros), Amazon, AT&T, Oracle. Comcast. Big Tech and the telecom industry (both of which lean generally liberal/globalist/cosmopolitan) seem pretty well represented.

Every time they open their nasty anti-American white genocidal mouths, I donate more to all of these gun organizations.

What does that mean exactly? Are they going to buy guns illegally? Carry without permits?

They're really going for the guns hard.

You think they're scared the common goy wake up to how bad they're being played?

They seem more hot and bothered this time. Is it because the school was 50% Jewish?

Never seen it or heard of it, when I looked it up I found this. Oy vey