The goyim are still whining here on their containment portion of the internet

>the goyim are still whining here on their containment portion of the internet
grow up lmao

Tom Selleck is Jewish?

Do you honestly feel you're making a rational argument, or is this just for lol'ing?

based 07ee512cdf13279d3a0d7f194(...).jpg poster

HELLO FACEBOOK

Sage

Jews are ugly neurotic squirrelly little freaks 100% of the time.

>Filter this image

Appears to be just for the lulz but he does make a legitimate point about the victim mentality of white nationalists

I don't get paid to post anti-white memes by Jews like you. You worship Satan.

> but he does make a legitimate point about the victim mentality of white nationalists

I don't event think that's even a huge problem for WNs because whites face huge amounts of discrimination and genocide worldwide. In South Africa, Rhodesia, America, Europe, Australia even. We have a legitimate reason for this quote unquote victim mentality. If we aren't victims of an ongoing genocide, then what's even the point of WN?

white are the jews of the global community

imagine being this fragile

Everyone hates us
>OY VEY THEY ARE ANTISEMITIC

The only people who had any introspection about antisemitism were the early zionists, and unfortunately that was not something that stayed with the movement in the last couple of decades

so you admit it's all jews fault

this

Being a Jew is a curse

Underrated, P.I.

and a blessing

most minorities hate whites because their more successful and the minorities think that whites control the world. some whites hate jews because they're more successful and the whites think that jews control the world.

flag test

It's really not

OP is a jew currently sucking xer rabbi cock. Ignore this kike.

>whining
lmao you misspailed winning fagut

I have used my magical Shekels and the gift of trickery to make anyone who questions the Holocaust, our financial morality or Jews in general, liable to Jail time, Litigation and loss of employment.
>Bring it on Goyim!!!

(Then, Unironically asks why Jews are "Persecuted" and eventually booted from nearly all host countries.)

>flag
As usual
Sage

Flag checks out

All the jewish people I met in my country are among the most cultured and intelligent people I had the privilege to talk to.

>blaming yourself for your problems
LOL you are a whiner. Grow up. Anyone who blames themselves for their problems is actually mentally ill since it means low self esteem.

At least put some effort into your bait threads. Honestly, this is just pathetic...

Anyone who doesn't have a "victim mentality" is mentally ill. People who say "ITS MYYYY FAULT" all the time have low self esteem, guilt complexes, or depression.

That is because they are a diaspora. Their way of life is to live in foreign countries and take over positions of power, though the elimination of competition, in order to be in the situation of impressing you with their class, education, and culture. Nepotism is not a blessing as well, and the hatred that they rightly receive for their practices is indeed a curse. There's nothing good about it whether you use it to your advantage or not.

>the responses
>the absolute state of cuck/pol/

Wanting as few slide threads as possible shitting up this god-forsaken board is fragility? Ok then. Because in case you hadn't noticed

>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

2 post by now

Don't use kissless autistic virgin as an insult you sex-driven primitive degenerate freak

2 posts by now

imagine being this triggered by one image

Wow da

why is feminist shit in my playboy e-newsletter, when did playboy get cucked?

antigun

>being subscribed to a playboy e-newsletter

>minorities
on the world stage, whites are the minority tho.

Many non-whites hate whites b/c their own races can't create great societies like whites can. These non-whites are only considered "minorities" b/c they've admitted to themselves that their own race can't create great civilization comparable to whites'. They leave their race behind and move into the white countries trying to reap the benefits of what whites created. They've admitted to themselves they are a lesser race. That's were the resentment comes from. It is just a modern form of "The White Man's Burden" exercised by non-whites on themselves. The Japanese for the most part don't hate the whites in white societies; that is b/c the Nips are able to form their own great societies on their own. The only whites that the Japanese nationalists can't stand are the weaboos and the gaijin. This is b/c those particular whites are an annoying invasion group leeching off of what the Nips have created. Now... imagine if those annoying invading whites in Japan suddenly started trying to create business within Japan that didn't benefit the Japanese and even worked against Japanese society and it's people -causing destabilization and destroying social cohesion . Can you imagine the resentment the Japs would have against that particular group of whites? Would the Japs not be scratching their heads, wondering why can't those whites just fuck off instead of trying to fuck up a country that they themselves seem to think they don't belong in? Not only that but the type of behavior these whites exhibit suggests that they even secretly resent Japan? This type of behavior is why ppl resent the Jews.

"My nose is too big."
>????
> Fuck!

surgury!

"I'm too greedy."
>????
> FUCK!

everyone but me gotta learn thats some racist shit you said.

everyone but me gotta learn your racist.