Please tell me why anybody respects the military

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=126&v=kf8trl69kzo

These literal mercenary thugs broke the 2nd and 3rd amendment en mass. Everyone of these people should be hung as traitors.
If you support the military in any way, shape, or form, you are a fucking retard

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/05/new-law-allows-government-to-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-kids-gender-identity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chill bro, I just kill brown people lmao

your a pussy who wouldn't stand a chance with that billion dollar support and fighting someone who can count past 4, like the russians.

Wasn't it revealed that Katrina was a stress test? They used cloud seeding or something

Also a really good read if you're interested
amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/

drop your fucking rifle and leave, stop fighting for the jews you stupid fucking goy

LMAO sorry officer I lost all my guns in a tragic bo- I mean the recent tragic hurricane. No idea where they went. Now get the fuck off my property until you have a fucking warrant and if I see you snooping around here again I'll sue you six ways to Sunday.

Hurricane Katrina rolled in shortly after this and killed 1000+ people who refused to leave. These soldiers saved the lives of countless people by convincing most people to evacuate, and disarm those who decided to stay. These soldiers were following orders on a massive life saving operation. They have my respect and gratitude.

How the fuck did disarming rich upper-middle class white people save anybody? And in the process the shredded the constitution into a fine pulp.
Fuck off bootlicker

this

>saved lives by illegally disarming the people, making them defenseless to wild pavement ape hordes
almonds: activated

Because when the fucking Army rolls through your neighborhood and orders you to leave for your own safety and you refuse so the Army takes your guns and leaves hopefully that whole experience when taken in totality should translate into a fairly strong signal that maybe they should fucking leave. Also everyone that had already evacuated got to keep their guns. It was just the assholes not complying with lawful evacuation orders that lost their guns.

im fairly liberal but yeah, im not really sure if we should even have a constitution if our government doesn't follow it...

Its just so stupid, i think we need gun control but why can they just take things people own? Am i even really free here?

I dont know what to think about america, i now genuinely hate this place, i'd move if there was any where else thats better but frankly i don't think any country will ever give me what i want.

I laugh so hard whenever I see retarded Americans crow about how they would stand up to the government if it tried to take their guns and how the military would never go through with it.
It already happened and nobody did a fucking thing.
The only mainstream attention it got at all was from people like fucking Spike Lee, none of the conservative darlings who talk such a big game ever even mentioned it, because their guy was in office.

Orders to turn over your weapons are unlawful. They should have been shot on sight for violating the second amendment.

Get a real job you welfare queen

oh please tell me how this brave Canadian would stand up to the government after they take his kid away because "hes homophobic"
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/05/new-law-allows-government-to-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-kids-gender-identity

you're a drain on society

good luck suing the national guard retard

>whatabout this shit that has nothing to do with what you said please be distracted by this and stop stating facts I can't handle

retard

bump