Outlaw yoga pants in public

They are basically like using spraypaint on your naked legs and ass except they make a girl's ass look deceptively good. I hate seeing them worn in public anymore because I get pulled closer to adultery/degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape#Ancient_Rome
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is just some faggot bait to get other anons to post instagram photos of sluts in lulu lemons

agreed. OP is good man who respects social decency

If a woman is wearing yoga pants or other slutty clothing in public it should be fully legal to rape her. In Ancient Roman law prostitutes and slutty women were just legal to rape as they were considered public property, as they had no husbands or fathers to own them.

Post yoga feet!

Agreed. I don't want some random chicks to sexually tease me in public. Legalize raping them or ban them all

>ywn live in a copy pasted roman society

rome had sharia law?

Would love to bury my nose in her feet and sniff it all in.

Yes, all women should cover from head to toe, Mohammed. Well done.

>Outlaw yoga pants in public
>They are basically like using spraypaint on your naked legs and ass except they make a girl's ass look deceptively good. I hate seeing them worn in public anymore because I get pulled closer to adultery/degeneracy
LMAO,
LOL, I'M SO GLAD I READ YOUR POST,
it's so funny but also so sadly true.

>In Ancient Roman law prostitutes and slutty women were just legal to rape as they were considered public property, as they had no husbands or fathers to own them.
it may have taken over 2 millennia, but Northern Europe is finally assimilating into the Roman way of life. Bravo.

>As a matter of law, rape could be committed only against a citizen in good standing. The rape of a slave could be prosecuted only as damage to the owner's property.[13] People who worked as prostitutes or entertainers, even if they were technically free, suffered infamia, the loss of legal and social standing. A person who made his or her body available for public use or pleasure had in effect surrendered the right to be protected from sexual abuse or physical violence.

Sauce:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape#Ancient_Rome

It makes complete sense if you think about it, protection from rape should only be extended to virtuous women who are the property of another man, be it her father or husband. A loose, slutty, independent feminist woman with no owner should have no protection from rape. After all, she doesn't have a problem giving it up easily, so why should rape be an issue?

Rome was fucking redpilled.

Bwa hahahahaha
GREAT FIRST POST

Time had common sense woman laws.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Y'all-Qaeda is on its bullshit again.

Shouldn't you be sucking Mohammed off right about now, bong?

Lol your burka is showing

I saw a girl's butthole through her yoga pants, and could literally see a small piece of toilet paper stuck to it

Ridiculous

their shirt or blouse should cover their hiney and camel toe

Just outlaw women

Rome had public slaves, which belonged to the state, which technically was owned by every citizen, and there was no law prohibiting the rape of a slave

A roman head of a household (paterfamilias) could also legally kill any member of their family if they deemed them to have offended or dishonoured the family in some way, though it was very rare and considered socially unacceptable. Usually the troubled child would just never be allowed out of the house until they went off to their arranged husband

why would you want to ban women for showing their hot bodies?

Yeah but even then you can still see every detail and plump curves of their thighs

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER user

sensible legislation

Because beta orbiter faggots like you are the end of the West, stop worshiping women, stop being degenerate, settle down with a good wholesome huwhyte woman

Start dating one or having sex with one more than once. Once you care about them you wish you could beat them but you can’t.

but theres nothing to look at. too many dents. and then there's the smell. if youre going to build a case against something dont put it in any positive bents
>but they look good
no they dont. i can deal with a twig and berries more than a moose knuckle

BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>Just outlaw women
what about your mother?

Stay mad Americunt.

Tryhard; the post

In all honestly I could live peacefully without the assailment on my person. While the mudslimes are low IQ their practice of female coverage makes sense.

Women can't excert social control without their beauty, it essentially disarms beta males from empowering the low IQ segment of society.

What are your thoughts annons? Is this shit unnecessarily stimulating

>muh vagina

i am surprised to see so many people pol are uncucked in regards to social norms

this thread will eventually get flooded with the low class trash who will justify yoga pants

Poop for me baby

That's the problem. Not degenerate women, but degenerate men who whoreship them.

Why do western people add degeneracy to everything, yoga is an amazing thing and was a healthy habit till it was here.
You guys have to ruin everything.

This is true, women just conform, if they only ever got shamed for wearing slutty clothes in public, they'd stop immediately

thirsty betas are here

its fucking hilarious watching betas think that by liberalizing all norms around dress and sexuality that it will increase their chance of getting laid when all it means is that chads gets more pussy

Look stop being a fucking pussy and just fucking cut to the chase:

Women must be made second class citizens.
They must be unable to vote, work for pay, or to own property.
Only then will our civilization begin to heal.

No thanks faggot.
Stop being a nigger and have self control

Yoga pants are a symbol of white supremacy

Why are Cred Forumsacks such morality crusaders? Everything that don't fit with your right wing christian value is either degenarete or should be outlawed. Fascist scum. I know faggots don't like looking at woman but taking away the few things that looks better om them is down right evil.

this

fuck nothing i hate more than incels and mgtowcucks blaming women for being degenerate. it all begins with men

go and tell that too your mother then.

While sluts who want to show off are indeed pretty annoying, they deserve the right to wear their brapfthies if they want, user. If anything, more people should stop glamorizing it.

a betacuck from a matriarchal society that is on the road to eradicating itself is criticizing white christians for wanting to hold women to higher standards and return order to society

Control your second head you whore.

>Other peoples' behavior should be regulated because I'm weak willed and have no self control

I did. I actually did say this to her.
Her response was a somewhere between annoyance and rueful agreement.

Stop posting you ugly obese slut.

Im surprised this is on nu/pol/, I support the outlawing of indecency. Be Decent or fuck off, death to thots

It's not a matter of will. Dicks that work properly will react viscerally to visual stimulation.

I agree, yoga pants should be transparent .

It doesn't necessarily mean chads get more pussy. But it does mean that cunts get more attention and thus more power over the useful tools out there.

They are and aren't, think of it as having foresight, most people want a stable family, kids and a nuclear family. All of this undermines that and is a giant roadblock to future happiness, no one wants to hand their kids off to a dumb whore because of a kike legal system. Then be grateful to see them on the weekend after she shit talked you all week and bluepilled the fuck out of your kids.

>waaaah muh degeneracy

It's 2018, women can wear what they want, loser.

t. assmad degeneracy memer

It just looks skanky to me. I'd rather see a perky ass in a pair of jeans.

it's always a fucking leaf

Just kys already useless country

OP is for Sharia Law

Agreed

fucking gross,I regret I clicked on it

now your turn, pic related

But it helps filter out the thots.

I can't find attractice a girl who looks like a thot or is too vulgar. The idea of correlation to crudeness and lack of sense is too strong and defeat my animal senses.
Until that hebe ass in tight yogis shows up, I am more disgusted than sexually stimulated.

Seems like we are making the same point

Roastie detected.
You will never be a mother. Get yourself a dozen cats and accept your fate.

Slut is a word for a woman faggot there are no girls on the internet.

I was referring to OP's "I get pulled closer to adultery/degeneracy"

Underrated

>sharia law when

>muh individualism

the yoga pants make my ass look bigger without surgery. bet.

White Sharia

It does. See betas think by removing the stigma behind premartial sex, indecent dress and whoring that they're now going to score. What it really means now that women don't have to find a decent partner (and not just focus on looks alone) to commit to and have sex, rather they can go about sleeping with whoever they please. And that whoever is usually the 20% of men. It's pretty much where we are now. Women are unhappy because once's they're off the cock carousel they're back to reality. They're 30, used up, damaged, unable to bond with a man, and hooked up on drugs or alcohol or both. You have a new generation of men, the beta cuck enablers who are puzzled if you suggest that there should be laws regulating dress and that stigmatise degeneracy, who are virgins obsessed with games and end up alone, marrying some 1/10 or a used up skank

>it's always a fucking leaf
>Just kys already useless country
>88
very nice double 8

here to make you feel better,LOL
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM

It seems like everywhere is a sex marketplace now.

The women willing to dress like hoes get laid and have a slight chance of being a roastie mother. The ones that dress with respect for themselves have trouble even getting attention because of the sluts (who are usually ugly and worthless) are showing off their bare bottoms.

Any self respecting female understands this.

>66
you are a slut.
one more 6 and you would be the Antichrist you faggot

That's very interesting.

Kys user, no one gives a fuck about these posts. And who gives a fuck about leggings, have the fucking moral power not to lust at every god damn girl. Grow the fuck up my friend and worry about more important things

Most of the time the ugly ones don't get fucked anyways.

Lol I'm anti-whorewear, I was just pointing out OP's retarded betabrained reasoning

Wait you really buy the bull in that old book?