Washington D.C. Pedophile-Ring

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and the Virginia State Police are covering up the most powerful Pedophile-Ring in history.

>SEE POST BELOW FOR PICTURE AND DETAILS

Other urls found in this thread:

api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA
api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=CA
discord
archive.is/tk0cI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NCMEC conceals the identity of all D.C. trafficking victims. NCMEC only does this in Virginia.

>api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA

Notice half of the pictures are missing? They refuse to post them because they can't risk having the kids identified.

>all niggers and spics

who cares

>Whatever, I bet every state is like this! Another PizzaGate faggot shitting up my board

Let's take a look at California, a state with a huge pedophile problem.

>api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=CA

Notice something? Yes. All of the pictures are there. In cases where there is no photo available; THEY MADE A SERIOUS EFFORT TO DESCRIBE THE CHILD, MAKE A DIGITAL LIKENESS OR A DRAWING.

Look in every other state and it's the same. 100% of the pictures. In Virginia, HALF OF THE PICTURES ARE MISSING/DELETED.

You should care. It's the reason the CIA and the deepstate have all this power.

ok but im like actually an important person if U wanna do something about it go hire some muslim to blow up the white house bc i dont have time for this shit.

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

You let them take all the children and they are coming for you next. Everyone gets the bullet under communism user.

This was under bush and Obama and you know it. You have the same response every time we've talked.

>Yeah the DNC and the RNC just rape Brown babies LUL

>It's the reason the CIA and the deepstate have all this power.
pretty sure they have huge power without any of that weird blackmail shit you're talking about

So what's going on in this thread?

This is a good place to start.

Virginia has lots of explaining to do. The Washington Post has been covering this up for a long time too.

100% TRUE

A Hebrew and a former Lockheed Martin man run the NCMEC

John F Clark. I confronted him on Twitter and he had my accounts banned.

mychip.org will ya?

Trying to keep this thread alive. Please take note that every other state has 100% of the pictures or nearly 100%

api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=CA

This isn't just suspicious, it's criminal. Criminal Negligence at best. It is the Continuation of a Crime.

Fucking who knows I'm outta beer and it's late. Vacation almost over reality awaits

This af

What do you want people to do about it?

I'm just trying to educate people the best I can is all. If everyone knows your secret, it puts you in very serious jeopardy. The more danger they are in, the more crimes they will commit thus putting themselves in even more danger. Have you ever heard of the Term: Zugzwang?

bump

Don't use discord unless you want mossad/kikes to have your ip address. Discord is worse than Voat, known associates of James Alefantis have tried to get people to use discord. Known mossad assets lure people to discord.

James Alefantis is CIA. he was in charge of the blackmailing operation, but now everyone wants him dead. Their only concern is that killing him might shed more light on an unpleasant topic. He's not long for this world.

>Zugzwang
What is it?

It's a term used in chess. Basically it means every available option you have is bad, but you are forced to move. take this for example

>You have drugs and dead bodies hidden in your house and the police are after you.
>The police and 2,000,000 angsty teens are watching your every move

well you can't let the bodies sit there and rot and smell anymore. you can't leave the drugs sitting in your house right? you MUST get rid of the evidence of a crime. But you must do so while the whole world is watching you.

Thank you for this user. I have not seen this one.

oh god i hope he has the worst fucking death imaginable

You know what's funny? John Podesta (who works at the Washington Post) Gave James Alefantis his own story in the Washington Post. James Alefantis wrote this in the Post

archive.is/tk0cI

So you present the problem but give no solutions. Basically like Alex Jones.

Your efforts are noble but nothing will change unless Trump decides to go all night of the long knives on their asses.

stranger than fiction isnt it

We put pressure on the globalists and force them to move. Every move they make is illegal and puts them in more jeopardy. Only public outrage will give Trump the mandate to pull the trigger on these pieces of shit. Trump can't just go arrest Podesta or serve him a search warrant. It will look like he is just trying to arrest his enemies. But if there is public outrage he has the mandate to do so. You want me or Alex Jones to advocate violence? Not a chance. Trump does have the kill list though.

Just to continue, Alex is playing the long game, and it's working. He exposed The Machine for years and years and here comes Hilldawg 2016! Well we had Hilldawg and JEB and no one was impressed. Alex saw his chance and he launched a vicious and very effective campaign against the beast and helped secure Trump's victory.

I'm pretty sure you can't exceed the power of holding an anvil over the heads of nearly everyone allowed into a powerful position, dumbass.

>Stop World Goblinism!

Pretty much this. If you control 50% of congress through Blackmail, that is the strongest weapon known to man.

So how do we free these people from blackmail? What's their 'out'? Or are they just fucked for life, forced to do the bidding of their captors? Is that what Trump is fighting again, or is it all hopeless?

Hey, Stalin & Mao were just 2 guys who were crazy, communism works fine, its the actual evolutionary solution, there will be so few humans left theyll all be equally well off

Clemency or immunity for cooperation in taking down the op and those running it. They should be reminded that there can be hope if they turn to the President's side and offer to help or provide information.