youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5_wpCfHnk
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965313532152737792
nodeassets.nbcnews.com/russian-twitter-trolls/streamlined_tweets.csv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

What's his end game?

You just know

AWOO~

What are some good ways to get /fit/? I don't want to look like a skinnyfat soyboy

Are you a Fed?

It's a psyop technique, they show it as fiction when it's real, so when you bring that fact up, people will claim you're a mimic of the fiction.
Mostly used to disqualify people with labels.

>mfw chillin with the friends, making calls, working hard and organizing grassroot movements to take away your second amendment right

>the blue wave is dea-

Aren't you the same person who the other day was quoting Bible verses and saying how much you hated sex?
Or are there two people who both obsessively post that Korean chick

tfw we were feds the whole time

>mfw newfags can't into awooo next week

Is it wrong to catfish? I have been doing it to this Indian guy for the past 6 months. Using voice changing software, and photostatted a time stamp for him a few times. How can these people so stupid? I have gotten a fre hundred $ out of him. And sending fake snapchats.
Is this wrong bros? He's like 40 and is probably saving up pennies in some shitty village to send to me. Should I give it back guys? Never even asked for tits or anything.

if Joe and Mika invited Trump over for a threesome what would the dynamic be?

Great. Now a bunch of freshly minted #resist tards are going to chimpout.

>Women ruin nations once again

What else is new?

MAGA

No. Concerned citizen.

Faggots should have been killed as well.

i might go edge right now save up my seed for another day

edging is nice you can extend your fappage fapping campaigns to the next day

a lay over if you will

ya me wanna deb8

i hate normies who have sex

sexnorms

We are all Feds user.

What the fuck
Now she hates him what the he'll happen

Joe will sit and watch like the cuck he is

Awoo

M A G A
A
G
A

Always awoo!

No. A Fed.

Trump curbstomped Oprah. He’s in her head, she tried to do a backhanded hit on Trump tonight by harassing and playing games with Trump supporters on 60 minutes; she too pussy to run so she resorts to that.

Yes, it's morally wrong. How could it possibly not be?

Fuck giving it back though.

When is this gonna happen?

>jewing a poo
naughty girl

and no, you kind of earned those free shekels anyway :-\

This is actually really important. I'm hoping you could give me a bump. This is very apropos to what is currently going on in SWAMP-LAND.

faceberg.com/100007513365065/videos/1993503840910042/
>this fucking faggot
>I support the second ammendment BUT
>goes and makes an illegal SBR on video

I am corn Fed

i hate edging

i know who that is in the photo

It's good optics. The Dems are going to push and mad "muh gun control" a mid-term issue to try and win seats. Trump is going on the offense; nothing wrong with just talking, and he's not going to let it turn into a shit show; it's on his term and under his control. The best defense is a good offense.

Trump’s so going to use that session to push for higher school security and destroy the “republicans dont wanna do anything” meme.

Good. A bunch of uppity shitskins screaming at Trump in person is a powerful message to white normies.

>Trump's going to ban the guns

That's not going to end well

nice cock

Well don't be a tease, user.

neat

lol

the next Fuhrer, since the rest are jews
>you'll have you tanyafu soon, barron

Oprah on jewtube yet?

just realised i probably shouldn't be promising dick pictures on the internet of all places

don't go in to sick territory user.

And it pre-empts dems from saying that Trump is hiding from the issue.

Say "BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS!"

You should report him to the ATF.

>

Go to the gym 5 days a week. Pay a Personal Trainer to teach you to start off right. ALWAYS DRINK WHEY PROTEIN AFTER. Eat every 3 hours, drink milk before going to bed.

top kek

>>

thats smart, edging is bad for your dick and prostate

Well you're no fun.

lel that kid to the left looks like James Alefantis

who?

t. Concerned Citizen

Yes.

Alabama's a legitimate bragging point, but gloating over VA is silly.

Grug meet strange man. He have many rocks painted like slant eye tribe. shaman say he have many voices demon inside.

Apparently it's already happened.

user people know i post in these threads

MAGA Stay buckled boys. Should be a fun week.

its not satisfying at all

Wat?

Well shit, I always edge. I rather jerk off fewer times and edge than jerk off many times without.

Oh no, how terrible.

Watching the apprentice right now

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

What's an assault weapon?

did you save that picture from last thread user

el familia goblino unida

That hasn't stopped me.

What the fuck

i am glad we agree user

81st for Donald+Jew alliance.

Maybe.

Gibbs me!!

You seem like you have multiple personalities or something.
Also edging is bad for you.

NANI?!

what photo?

good on you user

You aint heard the last of me Gringo

>video-tape yourself creating a SBR

I'm pretty sure if that can still cycle a round that's incredibly illegal to do; the lower wasn't fucked up and the barrel is fucked but it's still technically a SBR now. If he were a real gun owner he'd know about the laws around SBRs.

Tfw think trolling is a crime because it makes my head hurt.

As a hispanic the word “Goblino” is even funnier since its not a word but I’m going to pretend it is.

the hell

It's homeland memes.

Yes. Never Catfish... the Karma Wheel will roll right over your heart in return for evil deeds. Hearts are not toys, user.

nah not for me. but whatever floats your boat. are you fapping now?

>let's scare the jumpiest 2 million people in America and force a wedge issue that got Trump elected because muh SCOTUS during a fucking midterm year
Wonderful optics.

This is exactly the kind of ugly goblin that was never given any recognition in high school and now that she has something to latch on to it's going to consume her every thought because it gives her that attention drug she's never been able to taste before.

I loce Trump, but after the 2016 election, I was confident that he could flip NH,Minn and Nevada(which he only lost by a little over 20k). But now i'm not sure he'll be even able to keep all of the following states red Florida, PA,Michigan,Wisconsin. The rustbelt was norrwly won outside OHIO.
We're a year and a month in, and there is still a ton of work to be done.

Republican voters are going to continue to get pissed if they don't use the nuclear option before the midterms.

what kind of fucking computer makes an image look like that? what the fuck?

What brought about this character going onto Cred Forums in the first place?

Exactly. Trump needs to take the wind out of it's sails, or at the very least, make it HIS issue and not the Dems - just like DACA. DACA was a Dem issue that Trump hijacked to look like the savor of and then put the onus on the Dems for it's failure. He can do something similar with the gun issue. I'm not saying he's going to gun grab, just he's in control of the issue; it belongs to him now and in a good way.

what the hell is homeland?

He'll completely reframe the issue at that even, and dollars to donuts he'll point out 2/3 different options (that could have specifically prevented the latest shooting) that coincidentally are in the wheelhouse of reforms that he wants.

IIRC, FBI had some infrastructure they wanted in his next bill. Sounds like they need more resources to make sure someone like cruz can be stopped beforehand...

Mental health is a big issue too, we must revisit healthcare reform!

And if the school and students knew he was a problem, wouldn't it be good to give them better counselling resources and/or guards/gun? Betsy has been quiet recently.

He'll ties these talking points to bills the dems will want to shoot down, just like DACA.

There's a genuine legal way to destroy a firearm and he absolutely did not follow proper protocol.

That fucking cocksucking spic made our job in FL 1000x harder. Fuck the FBI for being retarded.

I don't know, I don't watch series.

Stop doing it. You are damaging the erectile tissues in the penis and putting stress on the prostate. You're putting yourself at a greater risk for enlarged prostate and impotence.

ya im retarded idk

no im a christian tho i just fap to a lot of traps

if you knew how fapping worked and you took a nofap 101 you would understand what im talking about

most people dont know whats going on with their internal systems

in terms of their fap ratio

i get it dude

ya gna start edging :3

hollywood computers

he probably still has florida, (by a small margin) and taking those states is going to be an uphill battle sure, but i bet he can do it.

loljapan

It's a really fucked up evi

Fuck that show now I want tater tots

Is this what the average poltard looks like?

thank god Arizona never has mass shootings. too bad John McCain's tumor is still healthy

Starts with a traitor that got converted to Islam and is a cuck to his best friend, I only know this because his wife is a brazilian actress.
They even have a strawman for Alex Jones if what he said is true.

>filename

Has anyone collected the md5s of this avatarfag that keeps shitting up the thread every night

*blocks your communist revolution*

average Q user thread poster

>ya gna start edging :3

not gonna edge but im fapping too

Realistically, how long will this last? Now that we have idealistic-driven kids being brainwashed by the media and now parroting all the nonsense?

Do you think Republican approval is going up, because during the next two weeks, people are going to start receiving larger tax returns.

The Chad Durgesh

she's investigating russian hackers. i dont watch the show but the actress was talking about it on 2 scoops.

what normal person shave their head like that?

My cock is still diamonds after 10 years of this, and I cum 10-15mL. Yes I measured at my ex’s insistance.

dk r u a Fed?

Bad thing about gooks, they take several pictures everyday.

>thank god Arizona never has mass shootings.

user...

>what normal person shave their head like that?
no such thing

Never trust bald women.

>normal person
there's your problem

Did that ugly goblin really say that? How obvious can you get that it's being coached and handed a script?

>how long will this last?
Until they are made to stop. I find it reassuring that the best optics kid they had was Gonzalez with the shaved head.

CIA nigger,

>That fucking cocksucking spic

Aztecs aren't people

>I loce Trump

Sure ya do

>she expects me to even care what words exit her mouth with a stupid haircut like that

That rule that they have to stop themselves from crossing the line pisses me off to no end.

Just like we need a new Hollywood, we need a new Olympics.

100%. People living paycheck to paycheck really enjoy an extra bit of money to use.

a racist skinhead, obviously

a crazy spic, to much race-mixing.

She's just a concerned citizen.

Santiago why are you women such harlots?

Investigating Russian hackers on a basket weaving forum? Neat.

....la bestia negra...
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s

Anyone else open the image and start reading and thought the hair behind her head was hers?

I'm so excited!

youtube.com/watch?v=k02GorIutAk

Thanks. I am starting to now.

>Santiago why are you women such harlots?
Pays the bills I guess.

>shadman

Holy fuck; it's La Creatura...

See my reply here It becomes his issue that he control and turns it on the Dems. Oh, you might see some mental help and back group check legislation possible come from it, but it won't be a gun grab. Trump has become tight with the NRA and can't afford to alienate them - and all the voters. He was the first President since like Reagan to give a speech there

>Realistically, how long will this last?
The Dems are going to make "muh gun rights" a mid-term issue. Trump needs to control the narrative like he did with DACA and make the Dems looks like the bad ones - just for the optics if for nothing else

Why does she wear the mask?

nice have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5_wpCfHnk
catch me if you can sucker

Demete ton teikos

I dont know what that means

Notice how she puts a period at the end of her sentence in the reply box, but when she posts it there is no period!

Downloading Kingdom Come: Deliverance right now. Need some quick tips on how to not have sex.

I disagree. Rick Scott handled the whole thing well. and Bill Nelson has made an ass out of himself over the past couple of days.

Just keep reporting him. Eventually he'll get rangebanned so hard he'll have to start buying passes to evade, and as a NEET that budget will run out quickly.

>he doesn't know about COMPED
OUT

because I herd she lieks mudkips

Is the text left to right or right to left in these fucking things?

END

stab em in the pussy

I mean.... if they have a scene about someone shitposting on "Cred Forums", it seems pretty low budget, the actress looks great though, I like her face.

still waiting for ur butt :3

>damaging the erectile tissues in the penis
explain

t: concerned citizen

Thank god, because from checking your IP you literally spammed the thread with this unfunny garbage comic.

also coming into nofap you have to realize that some people arent compatible with no fap period

some people arent addicts
so it just goes right over their heads

they never had been seriously effected and bogged down by masturbation depletion in their brain

that's a lot of money.

>our

They should have just posted on Cred Forums on the actual show, but they would have had to film a ton of trap pics and people calling her a fucking LARP.

Holy shit, she wants to make America like the UK.

If you are hard for more than 4 hours thats bad, but if when edging you break and let your self get soft now and then, its fine.

Its changing over to these kikes though

i'd rather just fap and cum

When the empire starts under the Trump Dynasty politics will no longer divide our country so vigorously.

Downloading vidya is a good start.

Anyone have a list of Senators we're supporting?

>mfw stephen paddock also had large sums of money stored
what did (((they))) mean by this

I wonder what his mother's maiden name was.

>Sneads

Cred Forums kills again

>let them try to kill dozens in a matter of minutes

Shes a stupid cunt who has zero knowledge of worldnhistory.

>snead

The closest thing to a gun grab I can imagine him even mentioning is some form of gun buybacks (which some states already have, so he can push it as a states rights issue, get cred for being open for it and not have to do jack shit).

The school kids being used by the media is a big issue, very very very persuasive. Not entirely sure how to counter that. IIRC one of the teachers that died saving students had a CC license but couldn't carry there? Anyone fact check me on that? If it's true then that would be a massive persuasive argument he could utilise.

They tried him and moved to Shaved Head because he was so unlikeable.

>Snead
formerly Chuck

Translated:
>a cia-nigger had me try to psyop Tucker and Tucker laughed it off. He hurt my self confidence in my jewry abilities. Fuck Drumpf.

Goldbergblattsteinowitz

can't wait to see the new and inventive methods niggers will come up with to murder one another

How is shadman not in prison

Ugly, snarling hormonal teenagers is not persuasive. I don't know what you're smoking. We've been through worse. It will pass.

Go watch some more hentai with your kids kurt

Can I get some (you)s for my birthday tommorow?

shadman is above the law user

They're now using kids to destroy our 2nd Amendment rights; notice how few Democrats have said anything. Instead Jewish groups are going in and planting these brainwashed teens to push their disarmament message.

Teacher coaching basket ball had experience as a security guard and had CC. He had no gun to defend the students because it was banned in school so he used his body to shield his players instead and died.

They already illegally obtain the guns they’ll just keep doing that.

right to left

>let them find another way

how dull is this cunt?

I mean if they somehow did make all the guns magically dissapear into thin air

Thats Las Vegas money

>hol up kids, now this is how u play point guard

checked

EDGY!

After the last sixteen years worth of Democratic Presidents actively trying to grab guns, this won't convince more than a tiny handful of real gun owners. Everyone knows where the problem lies.

Rank and file are pissed at the brass, not sad about media portrayal.
t. knower

Funny how they said Trump couldn’t make the economy better since he has no magic wand but libs think they can make the millions of guns in the US go away.

*spitzer point guard

As in winning seats in the midterms you fucktard.

No it doesn't, and ending your opinion with, "it just does," doesn't make your opinion worth more.

literally would be the catalyst to lgnite a civil war

how can we help?

i dont really edge as much as just fap for a while and then cum. what are you edging to anyway

>right to survive a day in school
Which right is that? Is the the one after the right to free healthcare? Kek

Wow checked

Please tell your programmer buddies to make SELinux easier for normies to use.

t. Cred Forumsentooman

Kek why

My fb feed is awash with this shit lol.

each of these minors from Broward County need to be monitored closely. They live in a Democrat stronghold, share a (((tribal))) relation, and have been astoundingly well spoken and organized for their age

the new tactic from leftists will be funding/coaching willing puppets like Baldy Spicberg here to appear as "desperate, terrified children speaking out and taking a stand" so that Republicans and Constitutional supporters will be pressured into softening their stance

it all glows in the dark, and I hope they find evidence that the FBI knowingly allowed the shooting to happen in order to create this astroturf. Enemies of the Constitution need to hang, regardless of age

>t. a person familiar with their thinking

I think democrats want that. They want to corrupt the constitution so badly that it causes the right wing terror they claim already exists but doesnt, then use that backlash to fuel further police statism.

>My

(((They))) are so eager for this.

Simply, the penis tissues are not meant to stay erect for extended periods of time. The reason a male has a refractory period is to prevent you from an endless erection. When you edge, the spongy bone tissue is stressed beyond what it was meant to handle. This weakens the tissue and over time inhibits the ability to maintain an erection or else have painful errection.

Still baking I guess

deus vult

Do rank and file have faith in Wray?

>died saving students had a CC license but couldn't carry there? Anyone fact check me on that?
He did and wasn't allowed. Even in Florida, you're not allowed to have gun on public schools; that federal law thank to Joe Biden back in the '90s

As far as the rest, I don't know how he'll counter it, but having the students there and talking about it is a good start. Trump and Co. will figure out something. Remember: Sandy Hooks killed lots and lots of kids much younger and didn't change a thing. This really won't either in the long run, but the optics look bad - of course - and it's a mid-term so it's pushed very, very hard.

Also, the bug buyback thing is something he might discuss in the next few weeks when he has the country's governors and other come back. I'm sure they will promote how something like that works, etc., etc.

Happy Birthday, user. I hope your year is a blast!

good thread about this from yesterday

Edging doesnt have to mean staying hard endlessly. You take breaks to get limp now and then.

happy birthday! how old are you turning user?

A part of me wants this so these fuckers can finally start being put in the ground, but the rational side of me would like to avoid this

>that is the duty of a light shotacon

Bummer i missed that thread. dont feel like sitting on my ass for another hour reading it tho

I must have missed that amendment.

schizophrenia finds a way

Thanks

>that federal law
No, it isn't. You are misinterpreting what the Gun Free School Zones Act actually says. What it says, is that people who are not licensed to carry weapons are prohibited from carrying on K-12 school property. Florida's STATE law is what prohibited him from carrying on the school property.

I was thinking this but the venue will be Trump controlled (not like that CNN townhall bullshit) so they're going to screen these kids hopefully. Thankfully they will get rid of any kids trying to become the next internet start that told Trump he's a fucking bitch or call him a liar to his face. That will be wall to wall coverage of QWEEN SLAY.
It will be very powerful, visually, for the country to see the president sitting silent listening to the kids story and friends and making the kids smile. If anyone can charm someone in a time of need, its Trump.

Are y'all following this circumcision deal in Iceland?

>thats why i would edge sometimes to bypass it
>lighten the burden instead of full blown orgasm

wouldn't the constant straining and no release hurt your body tho

Drawings are not illegal in the US user. It doesn't matter how nasty they are, drawings are not crimes.

This isn't the first time gun grabbers have dragged out victims and families to push their agenda though. It was tough after Sandy Hook.

dk, are you a fed?

Iceland is going eugenics and anti-child mutilation. Dirtiest goys since 1939.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/965313532152737792

She is NOT attractive. Why do you guys keep posting her? she looks retarded, unfinished.

oh, then you're just giving yourself an enlarged prostate by not allowing the fluid to properly release.

>25

Now's the time to make it happen, buddy. Set the stage for a successful adult life.

Is anyone reading the 200000 deleted russian tweets?

nodeassets.nbcnews.com/russian-twitter-trolls/streamlined_tweets.csv

no concerned citizen.

You still cum it all out in the end though.

Nofap is some retarded jewry
Its the reason any american is circumcised

Life imitating art.

Time to leave Cred Forums I guess

Have a happy birthday.

Prepare for DACA shitflinging 2.0 where Dems end up fighting against Trump's proposed measures because they don't get everything they want, while "everything they want" becomes more and more extreme and alienating in the process because of Trump's prodding, so no deal getting made at all actually becomes the winning move for the Reps. Meanwhile Cred Forums has to deal with blackpilled 2A posters the whole time.

Most blackpillers are fakers.

Okay, noted. Laws like that at either the state or federal level are still a problem. It sounds like guns laws at all levels really need some sort of reform like immigration and still not have them violate the 2A

That was your first mistake, coming here. I'm sorry, user, it's over.

At least you have us.

concern trolls looking for (you)s

Happy birthday!

First part is actually pretty smart. No laws, no government intrusion or force but a decision amongst each individual if they want to participate in a gun buyback. For the second part is the reason why Trump wants to listen to the kids. It is persuasive but I wrote my piece of why and how he can make it persuasive for him

happy happy BIRTHDAY!

Has anyone notices that Tucker never has Jewish Rabbis on supporting immigration, but only christian clergy?

it just seems unsatisfying and unhealthy too. i think it's better to fap in moderation.

>you guys

It's one fucking loser who really needs to commit suicide

LAST BREAD FROM THE CHINK

NEW BAKER NEEDED!

see you for the next 45+ years.

Edging releases more dopamine overall. Climaxing releases more dopamine at once.

you're still forcing the prostate to maintain a pre-ejaculation state longer that its naturally meant to handle

Did you not see the Cali uberkike thing he had on?

From what I hear this works it out and keeps it healthy, conversly not-jerking and never being in pre-ejac mode leads to enlargement.

Again, thati s a fucking clown. Nobody takes that thing seriously. People take the Christian clergy seriously. you just proved my point.

They have to agree to go on, dummy. After raping Max Bootbergsteenowitz, few want to now.

Holding in ejaculate isnt the same as holding in urine.

Pedo neck'd