I'm like the embodiment of Pol before I found it-How to meet a woman

Okay so first some info

27M 5'10 Athletic-Minor tone-Been working out hard last 2 months after I broke up with my GF
Friend conviced me to try Tinder made me sad and is depressing-I swiped left 95% of girls anyway
-I don't mind being alone, which will probably be forever at this rate, but some company would be nice
-I have a nice face (I've been told -8/10 Nice Jaw line-Chad lite if I had a more defined body No I don't use Cred Forums terms in public- I seem to do better in person, but I'm kind of a NEET and don't go out much
-I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs so I never go to places to meet girls
-Never been with a girl within 3 to 4 years of my age they are always younger
-I'm also a conservative guy on most issues
-I have a lot of interests and am well read, but women don't seem to give a fuck about politics, religion, ancient cultures, cooking, technology, crypto-currency, or guns
-I'm not funny, if anything just articulate, which comes off as pretentious
-My last GF said she felt tense/nervous/stressed around often becaue it feels like I have high expectations or standards. I didn't mean to put off that impression except for what I hold myself too
-I have a low tolerance for degenracy, although I can filter myself if I make a conscious effort and I just will write that person off
-I have almost no friends or social group-2 but I never see them, they are adults have work/relationships/priorities
-I eat an insanely strict diet and women seem to like go out to eat which is pretty much a waste of money
-The only carbs I eat are some brown rice/potatoes-Otherwise I eat high protein/lots of veggies mostly anything green/ healthy fats and some saturated-similar to keto but I'm trying to gain some weight lately-Same diet for 8yrs
-I'm like a cartoon character that dresses the same most days/Form fitting solid color T-shirt/Jean accentuates features but is relatively comfy-I don't have to waste gray matter deciding on clothes-I could go on but advice to meet a nice woman?

Nice blog post faggot, do you support ethnostates or not

ID checks out

All niggers will go back to Africa!!

Well everyone here talks about finding a good woman, and I want to have at least 3 white babies so maybe indirectly? Values matter most but I'm definitely a race/gender realist in most regards-Everyone says go to church to find a good woman but even now that seems pointless and most organized religion is Saturn worship
Jesus saves though but I'm not a christcuck

>Values matter most

>5'10
Ummm. Doesn't pass for Chad or even a dateable normie

That isn't accurate either, but I got a nice kek
An ethnostate is beyond reality anyway so we would have to work with what we got
Going from zero to full 1488 won't work in the modern age sorry bro its just not realistic unless society completely collapses and it might
Trump is most likely controlled and is furthering the Corp Capitalstic state that is selling the country out-Look at his board

>2 months
You should be getting near, it's upto yourself to go out and do things, join groups, travel if your area isn't suitable. Similar to you (but taller n wife was riding her works dick carrousel) and it was like waiting for a bus when suddenly five come along at the same time. Now i'm balancing plates. Start off with a fatty even to get you back into the swing of it.

With normal shoes I'm like 5'11 I'm sure its fine-if that is my weakest attribute I'm doing alright

>three white kids
Hum nice goal, I'm gonna go for four then MGTOW. Women are too much like hard work desu.
Had two from tinder pretty much spell out they want kids to me on the first date, one even let me creampie her three times.

Damn I want children, but Idk about marriage granted a real woman would probably need that...tough call-I get what you are saying I've only balanced two plates at once-Is it worth the time and energy balancing that many or easier than I'd think

My last GF was a sweet girl and I got her attached while she was young, but that was probably a problem in its self, I just assumed it would always be a temporary relationship, but sometimes I swear she didn't have a thought go through her brain-I have an irrational fear of getting an STD from Tinder Lol

It's mentally fatiguing, glad i just finished my studies, depends how lucky you get with the plates, one pretty much told me not to bother texting her till she's off while two others text every 2 minutes, wanting to know how i shit.

She sounds like a good catch, they're all like that to various degrees, dating one who's opposite but up her own arse because of it. It's not irrational to worry about STD's but you can tell by the grill. Went with one from night game and she'd already had gonorrhea by 18.

Kek

Can't be truer. Just had a kid. Wife is a fat naggy bitch that doesn't put out anymore now that she got fatter than she normally was.
I got an interview for a 100k a year job soon. Prob gonna work there, save up cash and leave the bitch for an Asian or something. Not leaving my boy though. I'll always be there for him.

You have Aspergers.

Feel like I'm reading a mirror

>5'10

>Prefers Asuka to Rei

>that meme

fucking kek

Kek

>An ethnostate is beyond reality anyway
Drink brake fluid
>its just not realistic unless society completely collapses and it might
No shit retard and I hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers when it happens

Lmao I probably do, I trust almost no as well, serious social problems

Dude woman can't tell unless they are that tall or I'm standing directly next to a giant-I could probably tell girls I'm 6ft

>irrational fear of getting an STD from Tinder Lol

Not irrational m8

I finally bit the bullet and met up wih a girl from off Tinder last year. She was actually REALLY fucking hot, double-d tits and a huge ass.

But she swallowed my cum the second time we hung out, and then DEMANDED that I fucking her immediately with no condom. I was so horny I just did it, but the next day I had so much anxiety I nearly puked. I was having a fucking meltdown for like 2 weeks straight.

Of course, we ended up having a pregnancy scare and that was pretty much it for me. Pre-martial sex is a fucking meme created by boomers. Absolutely retarded.

>I swear she didn't have a thought go through her brain

My Christian virgin girlriend who was in love with me was like this too. It was kind of sad, she was a pure waifu who loved me and wanted to marry me, but I absolutely could not stand how fucking retarded she was.

I had to dump her even though I think she had a good heart....

feckin roasties

Don't blame ya. Remember kids at an early age can forget you so be around him as much as possible and as you're on 100k you can afford to travel back alot.

It is in America, tell me again the % of minorities already here

They can try but I already have a safe zone set up where some family lives in a rural area-I have enough ammo to get there I'm sure

Look I wish I could help you but I'm just here to get trolled so why don't you fuck off

>5'10

I've considered rekindling that relationship but I shouldn't, but honestly based on exactly what you said...she had a good heart, but I pretty much ignored her 90% of the time because she was only sexually stimulating-honestly I'm probably going to find out the hard way she was better than most on the market

do a peace mission in Congo u faggot

>I'm like the embodiment of Pol before I found it
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot
>in all fields

its probably trolling, but what % of men are over 5'10? does being taller actually matter more than I think? No way 6ft plus normie in every regard is better lmao

how can I be more like 4chad?

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

It's not irrational

Fu*k yeah!

Life is an eternal struggle, suffering is growth start to take delight in it-Get Gud

>the food jew
ROREROR

women do prefer taller men. but most folks here are retrarted and play with the meme. 5'10" is pretty fucking normal. im 5'8" and have no problems talking to women or hooking up. its all about mentality i guess. dont let these vain fags get you down too much user.

>Friend conviced me to try Tinder made me sad and is depressing-I swiped left 95% of girls anyway
I still get matches and I have it in my profile that I'm an introvert and that I prefer playing video games to going out and partying.

Leave pol

Yea it seemed hard to find a good balance between saying too much in my bio and too little to draw interest
-It was depressing because it reminded me how uninteresting most women can be and every other pic is them with alcohol in hand at a bar/club etc
Maybe I should just over the top and be 100% honest with how I am no fucks given

You guys don't talk about finding decent women here? Just nazi larping? eat a dick

Nah I'd still live in the area but just do whatever I want romantically and personally. Youd be surprised how much control a woman wants when you get hitched and have kids. The memes are fucking true dude. I'll put up the facade and bide my time. No way I can move away from my son. Once you have kids, if you are arent a monster, you fucking start loving them more than anyone in the world. Nothing else matters. Especially a woman.

You're a dumbass if your looking for an intellectual woman. Once you start getting into the high it range they're super rare. Talking about politics, history, and other dorky shit is what bros are for. Get a life don't make your women your best friend.

Also what's with all the degenerate hookup culture bs being pushed in this thread.

Yea I'm sure it matters, but thanks It seems like they are weighting it too high-other wise I did alright in the genetic lottery

Confirmed. I can't hold a conversation with my wife if it doesn't involve some E news bullshit or bills/chores. I try to talk about basic world history or politics, and she sips her Starbucks and says some shit like "yeah I have no fucking clue what you are talking about".

>prefers asuka to rei

this is objectively the correct choice. asuka is 100% best girl.

This is probably solid advice, I'll just have to find other low-brow interests I can share with a woman, and make more male friends.

divorcing with kids m8, they want control over you and to look for option no.2 at the same time. Lose-lose. Luckily for me there's two orbiters within reasonable driving distance, once they're knocked up i'm retiring from women, they'll've served their purpose.

Seriously do it. Create some Anglo babies, and gtfo. Use the internet for random hookups if you get horny, or look for a woman who has been burned and fine with a casual relationahip.

> (OP)
>Fu*k yeah!

>Christian virgin girlriend
>I think she had a good heart....

Sorry to tell you ya blew it mate. Don't know why you bother cursing roasties

So where the fuck do I find a wholesome Christian girl?

Getting sweet young girls attached with no intention of settling down and then dumping them is what turns them into insane sluts. It isn't "the university" or "the kikes". It's you. Congrats, you made the world a shittier place.

>5'10"
>taking advice from a manlet on wymyn
HAHAHAHAHA

You don't deserve one.

>being American
>posting at all

user is correct. every slutty landwhale was supposed to be a mother. society has created insane expectations from men, and women, about what relationships, marriage, and sex should be like. it's about you, and your partner. nobody else, and nothing else, should come between that.

Good thing you know my whole life story, We still speak to her from time to time-I was her first love but I didn't ruin her by any means. I even took one of her cats she couldn't care for anymore. We were just totally different people

I'm asking advice bro...did you even read?

Well maybe so, but that doesn't mean I won't be able to get one, life isn't fair

Give me the tldr version, faggot.

Tldr pls

She didn't want to settle down, She was barely 18 when I met her but she was more or less a homebody. She even ended a friendship because I didn't like the girl and to this day she still doesn't speak to her because she knows she is better for it. I told her she didn't have to do that but she felt it was necessary

I want to meet a nice Christian girl, I'm a NEET with above average genetics except height apparently only 5'10? Incredibly disciplined but can't connect with woman due to interests I have, I'm not funny, Strict diet etc Don't do drugs/smoke/drink

Oh sweetie

Go on? I'm listening

How old are you again?

27...Is it too late for me? kek

>Just nazi larping
Congratulations, you took the tryhards too seriously. Now leave.

will you ever learn?

I've been lurkin for a long time, in my defense, Nazi related posts compromise a large percentage of /pol-I come for the knowledge and read between the lines-Y'all have red pilled me a lot, but I haven't swallowed the ethnostate one yet.

Probably not, care to elaborate?

>current year
>having to explain memes

Ethnostate Ahoy Brethren!
Idubbz, Sam Hyde, and Review brah are being mentored by Jared Taylor to debate against Destiny, Sargon, and Styx who are mentored by Jordan Peterson

Its probably the Asperger's some previously mentioned that I most likely had kek

>looks down and pats you on head

THE

c h A d pPOST

>prefers askua to rei
delet this image.

>5'10
you birthing children would be more of a degradation to the white race then when white women get blacked
literally off yourself op, i sure would if i was that short

9Lol lolol 9gag. Lol look mom im postim on Cred Forums hahaha
Haha ethnostates

>4chad
>brown
Checks out. Anons only get darker from there.

>Everyone says go to church to find a good woman but even now that seems pointless and most organized religion is Saturn worship

This. Christian churches in the west have been subverted by Marxists and SJWs are either completely cucked and dying out due to pandering to leftist ideology like the Anglican Church or are in the process of doing so like the Catholic Church under Pope Francis.