Would slav(e) be allowed in a white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D&C thread

Yes. Their DNA clusters into what is “white”. Same for Italians, Irish. But no Latinos, middle eastern, or Indians. And definitely no niggers. Niggers are the worst.

The real ethnostate is separate European countries with their own unique culture, traditions, holidays, etc etc etc and not all european nations mixed together. An ethnostate should only be for America, Stralia or SA

>dude we're all white deep down it's fine

The one on the right raped the shit out of the one on the left.

only the females

Are Greeks allowed? I'm part Greek.

ZITO I CHRYSI AVGI, user.

They drink themselves to death, kill, rape, steal. They're just painted Niggers. They raped around 2 million German women. They raped children in front of their parents, what monster does something like that?

Lebanese?

No Irish. White nigger, perennial victimhood.

>who get's to be in the white ethnostate
WHITE PEOPLE
>are you sure slavs are really white
yes

Fucking dumb kikenigger shill thread
>goes in all fields

I was surprised looking at this photo there was no Adidas but nope....bottom right. knew it.

We aren't white like you sons of Edom.

Yes gemanic cucks fail.

Slav uprising

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

why do you hide your flag leaf?

>goblinov
>abomininsky

Just a reminder, the Florida shooter was a Slav

you are a Canadian and are only mad because a Slav fucked you up. so you post this thread every week to get your "vendetta". you are pitiful.

Fuck me, I burst out laughing. That poor guy.

you're not going to be able to convince most people here that whites are not white people.

Once the world turns into Zimbabwe/South Africa or any of the other countless examples, pic related, I will be defending everyone who is white and there is literally nothing you can do about it

I love white people, even the ones who are my enemies, such as fat SJW's. I still care for them, and would do my best to protect them if shit actually were to hit the fan. And there is NOTHING you can do to change my opinion.

No. They're on the same levels as Italians because of their mongol genes.

Only West Slavs.

We don't need you.

sounds fun desu

he's just a mad Canadian jew, mad because Poland stopped dealing with their bullshit.

Aren't you also a leaf

sadly.

Only max-squat slavs.

No

>sadly

Fuck off then. Canada is the greatest country on earth

look at our PM,

>Sadly

Go fuck yourself, ungrateful slav(e)nigger.

> the scrubber of british toilets still believes the west will finally accept him as their equal if he just spits on his cousins a little more
Cuck
> trying to steal credit for Sergei Pavlovich Korolyev's R-7
Forgive me. I misspoke earlier.
Nigger cuck

>white
>slavs
Pick one. Same goes for Italians.

What's with this umbrella ban on Indians ? I demand you reconsider.

You guys are a bunch of the biggest retards I have ever seen. Cred Forums never ceases to amaze me with these D&C threads, where everyone suddenly turns into a race-expert. It's fucking amazing how a diffrent country can teach me about my own country. Good luck to all fags believing that shit.

fight me nigger

And now the reality.

Could not have said it better myself. America belongs to libertarian Europeans. All other European countries belong to their respective countrymen.

Slavs, come to US and help us during the race war.

fuck you nigger

Show us your real flag, Schlomo

>of their mongol genes.
Doesn't exist.
>They're on the same levels as Italians
You mean high IQ?

Stop altering the map you cancer jew.

There's no way in hell the balkans has a higher collective iq than the country that made the renaissance.

Try making more sense, you retarded manchild.

>t. 25% jew 50% mongol abomination

>x are whiter than y, y are filthy niggers
>based jews!
Fuck off rabbi Nosebergstein.

>comparing Turd Reich of mutt German subhumans to glorious Roman Empire
Now I've seen it all. Show us your real flag.

italians are better than other humans.

They prove themselves useful many times, especially when it comes to kebab. Ruthless motherfuckers. What is an army without infantry?

>Latino

What if they are pure spanish? Latino's not a race

So a Spaniard? Probably okay. Very few South Americans would actually fit the bill of "White Latino" in the definition we have of "white". They almost invariably are mixed with indigenous tribes to some degree.

Hey, shill, Tel Aviv isn't in the EU yet. Stop D&C You glow in the dark

It's not even DC, it's just unironically the truth. Slavs are subhuman.

Anyone who is of fully european descent gets in. I know a lot of you are brainlets so i will spell it out. NO JEWS. NO ARABS. NO IRANIANS. NO TURKS. NO ARMENIANS. NO SPICS. NO NIGGERS. NO GOOKS.

Yes, the white ethnostate can have subracial provinces.

fpbp SAGE

only as slaves and hookers

yes!

the end

>poles have been ramping up anti-jewish activity in their country
>suddenly more threads like this pop up
really makes one think

Slavs are some scary motherfuckers!

No, only cucks like you.

Slavs will be the one with ethnostate, my friend. Rest of Europe will follow extreme negrification.

Sup, Ahmed. Bring me some shisha, kebab & davai bystro, suka.

Given that slav countries are the only white ones left you should be asking if you'll be allowed refuge out of your Islamic hell you're creating.
Also this, a real "ethnostate" preserves the unique and individual ethnicity, something that doesn't really exist in the US unless you are amish. That's why in US you are just "white," because its just a mixed breed of different European ethnicity.

How exactly are Italians inheritors of Rome? They're the descendants of migrants and invaders who caused it to quite literally collapse. Germans were not actually in the Roman Empire, just LARP, at best, on both counts. We also all know what southern Italians are.

chernobyl survivors, affected in the womb, god bless them

Germanic looks like a numale.

Chernobyl was a jewish conspiracy and and act of anti-polonism. Chernobyl survivors and their kids inherited the trauma of this bestial act of anti-polonism. Israel must pay reparations.

'Germans' have more russian blood that they want to admit.

No. Fuck no!

no. those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

>Amerimutt
>Talking about history

The ethnostate as Cred Forums proposes it will never happen. If it somehow does it will fail miserably. You do know that right?

>NO IRANIANS
>Iran literally means "land of the aryans"
wew lad

>You do know that right?
Nope.

not again that german meme

>be iran
>get raped by arabs
>get raped by mongols
>land of aryans
hmm

Looks whiter than you mutt

you are more than welcome to our negroes. slav.

Your daily reminder that only (((KIKES))) try to divide whites.

You know who classifies as white.

Ask-a-nazi Jew's aren't niggers because genetics

Ask-a-nazi Jew's are niggers because they're actively working towards the destruction of all whites.

Okay Ahmed, you can head back then.

Will the partially Irish be partially allowed to live in the ethno state?

Poles are subhuman monkeys and literally the scum of Europe

Only western Euros (in the US & Aus) are white to begin with. Slavs became white only a decade ago (and we don't even exist). Don't mix them up.

Don't reply to me, filthy mystery meat human

Should jews and africans be allowed?

Would Russians get the genocide? I know a large portion of Cred Forums would like to see the Polish liquidated, so wouldn't melting Russians be consistent?

>be iranian son of a thousand years of rapings
>call others mystery meat
is anyone more humiliated and conquered than the nigger and the """""""""""persian"""""""""""""

Slavs would be required, since nordcucks are too scared to fight.

Of course, cant do without them.

What about indoeuropeans

why is portugal not included?

>1670▶
>

Nobody is "indoeuropean". Indoeuropeans existed 3000 years ago.

>West slavs
>Suck Western dick for money and protection
>Poorer than Greece
>Lower IQ than Russia on average
>Contributed literally nothing besides toilet cleaners

>East slavs
>Invented a shit ton of important stuff that we still use today
>Very powerful without help of the west
>Don't have to suck dick for money
>Will still be around in the future and have a bright future under Russia

t. Ukrainian diaspora

>Nobody is "indoeuropean". Indoeuropeans existed 3000 years ago.
And yet you use an Indo-European language to communicate right now. lmao

No Ukrainians are also being dumb with what they are doing right now but if they get their together they will get better than Poland that will hit 20 million poles in our lifetime

Lol, the US was the culmination of European civilization you dumb faggot.

>1981

user please..............................

>south slavs

You mean dirty romanian gypsies ?

Fake quote.

Of course! We need people to clean the toilets

>slav
>swedenmostwanted
my sides are on orbit

At this rate they'll be the only ones allowed in

They have to be segregated into slav areas

salam aleykom
Worng.
They not all do it,
yeh many slavs are crap shit,
but hey look at poland you see them with vodka cups?
you look at the worng side its the actual millions of sandniggers in your country...

Slavs and finns are subhumans

Persians are the original aryans. All non semetic caucasians are aryan regardless of hair or eye color. It's all about skull and body dimensions.

Iran literally means land of the aryans. Fuck off mongoloid

The majority is still pure Aryan non semetic. Every country has been invaded throughout history. Neck yourself

Lmao, just shave the left one and he will look like soyboy, seriously.

You aren't white, sandnigger. There's tons of you here and you literally look like a Pajeet.

Well I'm not an American I don't fucking need or want whatever sort of retardation an ethnostate is. If its not British then is not alright. Western European specifically French or German, Dutch or Belgian I don't mind. Neither do mind Scandinavian. Slavs is a no no along with Romanians, Bulgarians, and all of the other ramble that came out if Asia.

He is upset about Poland's recent bands to that cesspit he calls a homeland

Iran does not belong with white people. Yes they are of Indo-European stock but they are their own peoples and own civilisation. I want to see Iran rise again not to integrate it into the west. Unlike the rest of these white nationalist brain dead vermin. I know about Iran and zoroastrianism, I know of the contribution of your peoples. Please work hard to make Iran worth of the title aryan once again.

You idiots are the problem. Your ethnostate will have on average a double digit IQ. We don't want your faggot leader and we don't want your ethnostate. Give me Britain or give me death. Europe will not go the way of America.

>What type of monster would do that
Almost every soldier in war pre-modern times, and it still happens though not to the same extent as before. Do you the german soldiers did not rape any slavs?

How many fucking times are we going to have this shitty thread?
Go and fucking kill yourself already you memeflagging kike.
And don't think you retards that are replying to this garbage everyday are any better.
FUCKING IDIOTS.

nah, but they can have their own state next door

that way they can ride horses shirtless and other stuff and not have a bunch of British ladies calling the fucking cops.

Nice "study"

Fuck off asswipe

U fell for it though

Its not even Slav faggot

If this is your real opinion folks...

Well, at least it was a good fight. We did our best

Thats the russians
Theyre not even human

Do you even use your eyes or did the connection between the eyes and brain stopped working.. try rebooting.

STOP CALLING US MUTTS.

I am a proud member of the subhuman race, the one who will not be overtaken and lose its identity.

This thread is an apotheosis of disgust. I hope you are all shills, jews, arabs and some sort of antifa, idk. Because if you are not, then we are all doomed.

>identity
The thing is you’re a mongrel bastardized subhuman race. What identity?

Croatians are more pure than Americans.

Fix your country, and your whores. You have the potential, but time is running out.

>Flag

La atrocidad de las tinieblas :v

CREATURAS
better?

Admit it, we're either mutts of subhumans.

>Lol, the US was the culmination of European civilization you dumb faggot

I doubt that a bunch of burgers mixed with jewish tricks and liberalism is the culmination of the euro...

You might be right

Atrocidades?

D&C kike still posting this same shit everyday.

>Fix your country, and your whores.
That's rich coming from american.

That Slav archetype is litterally a wanted criminal, hahaha !

ayyy caramba
criaturas del hemisferio occidental

>impling I want to live in a hypothetic white ethnostate

>Sgt A.M. Utt

I am dying here

>european flag