You find yourself in a group of normies and the conversation turns to politics. One of them says

You find yourself in a group of normies and the conversation turns to politics. One of them says
>I don't think the president is doing a very good job. The nation is divided and children are being shot at schools.

How do you reply?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
codepen.io/lbenmore/pen/LepBKX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I say Hitler did nothing wrong

I would agree, then go on a rant about how the jews are ruining western civilization.

>user, what the fuck is wrong with you, you realize he massacred 6 million people?

Say whatever I gotta say to get laid then right at the moment I cum deep inside her I whisper into her ear: "make america great again"

>people?

explain that mass shootings were rare when we practiced eugenics.

it's an accurate statement

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

6 million?
Massacred?

Never happened

You agree with them because they're right

"drumpf btfo"

>OMG user, are you a nazi? do you know how evil hitler was?

>what's eugenics?

We were divided and kids were getting shot up under Obama, too. What is he supposed to do? Whenever he debunks that week's newest sexual harassment/racism/collusion/whatever allegation, the Left just screams and calls him a big mean orange doo-doo head.

>It's called the holocaust and there is so much evidence, what's wrong with you? How could you deny the suffering of millions of oppressed people?

i point out that more than 17 kids have been killed in the inner city from handgun violence since the school shooting, and they're clearly only focused on it so much because 1) it's on the news and they think real life is like what they see on television or 2) they're racist and only care about white kids

either way 17 people dying isn't really a huge number in the grand scheme of ANYTHING, so i don't see why anything at all needs to be done about it before more pressing issues

What’s the holodomor Stacy?

thats a hard one i guess it depends on if its a nigger or not. If its a nigger then i would pull out ar15 and shoot him in the head. If its a respectable white man i would reeducate him and point out the fact that our nation being divided has not occured due to Trump taking office but instead it is because of this multicultural bullshit thats been going on since the end of ww2. I would also point out that most school shootings happen due to nobody warning the police or doing anything to stop their attempts at murder. and i guess as a closer i would point out that the fbi was too busy trying to overthrow our government to give a damn about the tips they were given about this most recent school shooter.

>The nation is divided
One side is throwing a tantrum until they get their way. If you cave to it, they'll just do it more because now you've shown it works on you.

>Children are being shot at schools
Are you implying that only started happening once Trump took office?

You will burn forever in the lake of fire.

>but obama had no scandals, and he is big, mean, orange and a doo doo head

this

"And you call us ignorant..." then leave the circle jerk.

this...identity politics is a lefty thing, though they may regret it in the end

demonic bummings tho

Can i murder him and his faggot friends? Is that an option?

I look at my cute Asian gf as she giggles and avoid the subject. Later that night we laugh at the libtards together and make babies.

agree with them and try to blend in as much as possible without arousing controversy.

>I don't know user, but you don't believe the holocaust happened so I can't trust what you say
jeez dude, chill out

Well, that's like, your opinion man
>Sips white Russian

>omg I love that movie!

>*soyboy looks around for everyone's approval* did that just happen?

REEEEEEEEEEE

MAGA!! MAGA!!!

DA JOOZ!!!!

Look it up kiddo, afterwards you can leave chad and sit on my cock

>unlocks iPhone X
>navigates to >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

>how can you deny this user?

>i dont know user, but you dont believe the holocaust happened so i cant trust what you say
if you cant tell me why i am wrong, then i have to assume you dont know what you are talking about. lets change that, lets bring you up to speed. if you dont know history then maybe you should do a bit of research. i can give you some resources, then its up to you to decide wether you believe them or not.

>what's eugenics?
The practice of controlling who does and doesnt have children. Its mostly focused on who doesnt because that population is easier to sort, however in some societies they control who is at the top of physical and mental ability.

It doesnt change who you have sex with or who you can marry but it simply control who can have children. Which results in healthier, smarter, and stronger populations.

they do this by filter out the people who are not fit to be parents, healthy enough, or smart enough. you wouldnt want a special needs person to have children and not be able to take care of them, would you?

This is easily handled.

There were school shootings during Obama's 2 terms also, and the division was not caused by Trump but by a minority of Bernie and Hillary supporters who were very loud and very violent, pushing their very far left agenda and calling everyone who did not agree with them sexist or racist or both. This is why the whole Nazi thing is about again. Because some people can't handle the fact she lost to a reality TV star. She had all the media, all the celebrities and everything imaginable on her side and she lost. Not because she's a woman, because Obama had no balls either, she lost because she intimidated her husbands assault victims into silence and she laughed when as a lawyer she got a child rapist off on his charges, both of which are on tapes. On top of that the e-mail server, e-mails and benghazi sunk her because she showed how inept and evil she is, not just when she was young, and not just as an older woman jaded by the world but as a theme for her whole fucking life.

What has Trump done? Play the system for tax breaks and said some mean things about people? grow the fuck up, he hasn't caused anyone's death.

Underrated top kek

My boss is a fat coalburning SJW with pink hair, a mulatto kid, and a white cuck fiancé. There are, I kid you not, 3 flaming faggots and an actual transitioning ladyboy, in additional to a few normal guys who are alright to talk to and then a bunch of liberal retards. Sometimes the convo turns to AYYO FUCK WYPIPO and I feel like blowing my brains out standing there and not saying anything, not going full fashlord exto-posting irl.

Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.

Yeah but new Star trek is pretty good.

Normies hate sci-fi

I agree. I voted for Hillary.

>fuck (degeneracy)
>wrong
>you (individualism)
>massacred
>6 million
>people

>How do you reply?
"Too bad the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded against Bernie Sander"

Not only does it remind the normies that the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded against Bernie Sanders but it also reminds the normies that the DNC and Clinton campaign colluded against Bernie Sander.

>How do you reply?
"Let me tell you about the Jews..."

How is that different from Obama?

So it's exactly how it was under the previous administration except with higher wages and Isis defeated?

>I learned about the holocaust in school and they showed us the front gates and the dying jews, look, user, its not debatable, it happened, I'm going to leave because you are such a monster
Everyone deserves the right to have kids, are you going to take away that right?

Before the 90's mass shooting were extremely rare. The are only becoming more prevalent because of the noise they cause and the MSM's constant coverage spreading the idea along with politicians utilizing them tactically to push an agenda. Same thing with the nation dividing.

haha you're so funny user
okay its charged, bend over

checked

check and kek

I agree with him and make a new friend OP.

I'd yell MAGA as i have and epic orgasm

A girl once told me she's learning German (this is when I was in high school)

I told her 'oh cool, my favorite book is in German'

She asked what is it

I said mein Kampf

Never talked to me for the rest of the school year

>how the fuck did i end up in this 3rd world shithole!?

>*normies get somber and distant for a second* ... Fuck Drumpf
>obama wasn't a racist bigot

Unironically, this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

so did i. i wanted to know more, which is why i researched it and came to this conclusion. school doesnt give you all the information, they only give you enough info to start learning for yourself.

>lol MAGA

GAS THE KIKE RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have literally done this to a Shillary fangirl who worked for planned Parenthood. Absolutely 1000% worth it. Hatesex was gr8 seks.

this post is fucking retarded

>Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
>2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
>3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
>4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
>5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

>sister brings up politics during family outing today
>multiple times
>she brings up the trillion dollar tax cut, saying oh they won't be spending that money on...
>not even thinking I automatically cut her off and point out that no spending was cut, they'll just borrow the money instead
>she asks from where
>I start talking about the Fed and Rothschilds while playing with my little brother, still not even paying attention
>about an hour later realize I rudely didn't let her express her contempt for BLONALD GRUBMP and now she's low key salty

She thinks that because I work for the gubmint that I can't speak my mind on politics, and she's technically right, but I just tell her that so she won't expect me to rag on Trump all the time. Sometimes I just want to talk about birbs with my little brother.

>LOL user, god doesn't exist, have you watched rick and morty?

>Everyone deserves the right to have kids, are you going to take away that right?
does a pedophile deserve the right to have children?

SHALL

sounds entirely accurate to me.

According to Psalm 14 you need to have a very low IQ to think their is no God.

Her name is Katharina if anyone is curious. Took me a minute to find.

I don't think Obama did a very good job. The nation was divided and children were being shit at schools.

Thats hilarious that you could find a woman based solely on tit squeeze

> *twirls hair, crosses legs*
> But user, isn't he responsible for the death of William Ryans in the Yemen operation approved shortly after his inauguration, as well as the deaths of hundreds of Syrians and Russians?

fpbp

In situations like that it's best to laugh it off, maybe prod at them a little bit without revealing your power level. No point getting in a full blown argument with people who aren't willing to accept an opposing point of view.

I don't
I leave and let the gang of nigger that were coming up the street rob, rape and kill their shill asses

> has the shooting rate changed?
> are there more casualties by gun per capita?
> if no, you're being lied by the media

Checked kek'd and rekt

>How would I know, user?

File complaints with HR. Seriously, I work in HR, file fucking complaints on all the anti-whites. Read SJWs Always Lie and realize you're at war RIGHT NOW, and you need to strike first.

If you need more advice I'll keep this thread open for 10 minutes starting now.

checked.

Keep my eyes on my drink and fail to quit cigarettes for the 9,000,000th time since it would trigger a rage smoke.

Shoot up the school like any other responsible person.

I feel you but with alc

identity politics is an everyone thing you retard
why do you think the term "right wing" exists

Newfag, you are like a little baby.

I say "Why the fuck do we still think we need a president? I hope every president from here on is some stupid celebrity that wins based on popularity and the office becomes a joke. The western world has evolved beyond the need for a single person to rule us. Wake up!"

Can they afford it?

Checked and kek'd

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

< remind them of this

" Yes, 2014 is a mess. Obama should be impeached "

personal experience vs googlefu

You should read the dictators handbook

I don’t talk politics with friends anymore. It’s pointless and a waste of time. Last time it was how the Russians hacked all the voting machines. The source was credible because a friend of a friend in nyc law firm IT dept was researching this. I just responded you’re delusional, got up and walked away. Can’t take it

Normie conversation is easy.
>shitlib complains
Agree and amplify. Point out that Israeli policy is explicit ethnic fascism.
>boomercon complains
Agree and amplify. Point out that Neocon and Progs are pushing the same agenda items. Point out that our Greatest Ally in the Middle East has everything figured out and must be replicated.

"Yeah, I know right ! Anyways let's order some pizza and drinks, I'm quite bored. Also what was up with the boss today ?"

I do not hang out with normies, but I do hang out with my coworkers. Get a job nigger, and you'll realise that there is a absolutely no point in discussing politics irl with normies, and you look like a fucking retard when you do.

Why? Does it say make the office a joke to seize power?

I would tell them to turn off their t.v.
Problem solved, life is good again.

>Wins based on popularity
I know right, fuck democracy.

allegedly

We didn't make that stupid label up. You guys did. Most of us don't even identify that way. We're not the ones hyphenating our citizenship. we just call ourselves Americans. It's funny that you call me a retard, though.

Checked and ovened

I ask them questions on specifics. Then emotionally manipulate them into admitting they are basing their entire assumption on emotions rather than logic. Then tell them to kill themselves.

indeed, fuck it. Britain and its anglo colonies would be better off under the Queen's rule

Sweet!

Instant all-in, I like it.

If the queen ever stood for election there is actually a reasonable chance she'd win.

Hopefully, Lord Buckethead wins in Britain someday. I am fine with a congress and senate or lords and commons but putting the fate of millions of people in the hands of one person is retarded.

Just as stupid as the rest of western civilization.

Underrated, here is your (you)

>implying pol fags talk to people

The buck will always stop with someone. If it didn't then you would get government by committee where it would be paralysed into inaction because they'll never agree on anything, or reach some botched compromise trying to please everyone enough to agree, rather than have the focus be on taking effective action.

I say nothing because I don't want to be alienated

This is good.

How the fuck are those two related? school shootings happened under at least the last 4 presidents, this sort of shit is why we all fucking avoid you.
Every fucking time you're among people you do this shit, you don't even talk about politics, you just keep saying how awful the president is and how guns are evil.
>actually had something close to that encounter with a friend
>everyone was tired of him
>instead of owning up to it he just cut contact with all of us
>another friend is starting to show symptoms

Look for: Katarina Hartlova

Yes. That is actually what i want. The only national laws that should get passed are ones that pretty much 100% of people agree on. The world is globalized business wise. The media may try to scare you for ratings, but no major wars between powerful countries will happen again. Multiculturalism is a failure. Let central governments rule business and local governments control civil laws.

>The only national laws that should get passed are ones that pretty much 100% of people agree on

So outside of shit like "don't kill people", none then?

Thanks Obama

>Someone decides to bring up politics and starts shitting on anyone who disagrees with them
>Point out how stupid some of the shit he says is
>"Umm, I don't really like to talk about politics"
>Hear his talking shit behind my back later
Every time.

>well you know what they say, you're riding high in April then shot down in May but I know I'm gonna change that tune when I'm back on top back on top in June, I said that's life. And as funny as it may seem some people get their kicks stomping on a dream, but I don't let it let it get me down cause this fine old world keeps spinning around.

i like (you)

Based

Dont kill people. No slavery. No stealing. Right of ownership of property. Guarantee of contracts. Probably a couple others I can't think of right now. Any other law IMO should be made by your peers in your city that share your same opinions.

>I don't think the president is doing a very good job.

No shit that retard is hilarious ahahahahahaha I fucking love him so much I can't believe they did that I fucking helped them and now he's a baby mashing his hand in the cake I hope he nukes the norks

>The nation is divided and children are being shot at schools.

They love doing that shit though, everybody there annoys each other because their beer's too weak and their weed's too expensive

I say, "you can't place all the blame on Trump for the current political climate, what about the media?"

"Yup, things really took a hard left for the worst, anyway, I need to grab a cup of coffee, wanna go shootinf afterwards?

>seig heil
>"hitler did nothing wrong"
>tell them international jewery must be stopped
>mumble something in german about the lugenpresse
>goose-step away

this is how you redpill normies

So ancapistan basically.

>Any other law IMO should be made by your peers in your city that share your same opinions.

Does everyone in your town/city agree with everyone else on everything? Hell, does even just your own family agree on everything?

A (you) for you fine sir.

check'd, kek'd, rek't and flex'd

No in hell you would be forced to do missionary with a demonic babe.

Unrealistic, i only hang out with white people

>implyin a nigga do be what say he do been

How did you hear that the nation is divided?

>Well on the news Trump said X

You do realize that all news media has a specific spin to it right? It is the objective for the media to report news but the media is now painting a narrative now more often than not painting Trump in a negative light. Do a comparative between networks and coverage on Trump and come back to me on the negative vs positive coverage.

To the situation of kids being shot, from reporting on said media and on most independent media sights have stated that the FBI have dropped the ball on this one. Would it not be practical to allow trained and licensed professionals protect our schools? It would open up a larger avenue for employment and give people more jobs. Win win right?

Not ancap. I do believe in a government. Not libertarian either. I don't know if there is a term for what I am. Maybe tribal law. You have more control over your local leaders then you do over someone 1000 miles away. Let the elite, rich fucks make their laws on how to conduct business on a global scale. All I care about is myself and my family. I do see arguments locally over laws, but at least if you disagree and feel the need to move to another city or area you can, relatively easily. When your country passes civil laws you disagree with, not a whole lot an average person can do about it.

Everything is going according to plan.

"Why are we discussing american politics?"

Fpbp

I agree (:^), why do you think the president is not doing a very good job, how did we get divided and have things changed since Columbine?

>those little bastards had it coming

By ancapistan I mean a generic libertarian sort of arrangement, which is what you described. Specifically a minimal government libertarian.

>we should take it to the streets. the government is not representing us nor does it tend to our needs.
naturally i sit at home while they battle it with the government's troops.

I go talk to his wife about how healthy cuckolding can be.

not if they go to prison

I immmmmensely desire to test the firmness of that derriere with my finger, marvelling as the muscle ripples. I would also chew on her gym sweated knickers for literally minutes, I am that starved of contact with the opposite sex.

I digress though, What Russians did Trump or his administration cause the death of?

6 million or 6 gorillion?

more like 6 thousand

I don’t know probably start yelling GUMBY GROOFFFF

>I saw that same Huffington Post article on my Facebook feed too!

Agree with them. Everything they said is correct.

>I'm going to leave because you are such a monster
Bye!

....Nope. Never heard of it.

You've already posted this before.

Cred Forums, I've reason to suspect the rot here is really bad. Codespeak and see if you can spot out who the real people are. They're alarmingly few in number.
codepen.io/lbenmore/pen/LepBKX
WVS PCL YLHZVU AV ZBZWLJA AOL YVA OLYL PZ YLHSSF IHK JVKLZWLHR HUK ZLL PM FVB JHU ZWVA VBA DOV AOL YLHS WLVWSL HYL AOLF'YL HSHYTPUNSF MLD PU UBTILY
>decode key seven

If you don't believe me go here. 161052729

>How do you reply?
"Why are you grabbing your breasts and are there any more canopes left?"

yeah must mexicans barely know anything. Thank god my friends and relatives arent illiterates

You're probably just detecting lower than expected levels of crippling autism.

XRQFPJ ZLJBP TFQE QEB QBOOFQLOV.
>decode key 23

>You do realize that all news media has a specific spin to it right? It is the objective for the media to report news but the media is now painting a narrative now more often than not painting Trump in a negative light.

>oh wow user, so basically you're saying EVERYONE in the media is against trump? let me guess user, i should just get my news from breitbart or gatewaypundit?

See? I just don't give enough of a shit.

"The country has been divided for as long as I can remember."
There's no unity in multiculturalism.
That's why God destroyed Babylon(the first multicultural society) and scattered the people throughout the land, changing their languages.
Personally I've been through enough Hell already, sure as hell don't want an eternity of it.

the left is dividing and 90% of shootings are done by democrats in democrat controlled places.

I guess. I'm not going to argue over labels. Other then protection from physical harm, I just don't see a need for current Western national governments as they are today. Maybe 100 or 50 years ago, but not today.

>economy
>jobs
>taxes
>redpill on guns
>redpill on obama and blm

Made my day.

check the stats, e.g. FBI
they're free, open, and online

Give them the Tucker Carlson stare of astonishment at there stupidity and say "you obviously don't have enough knowledge to have a valid opinion"

see

Shut the fuck up shill

>>oh wow user, so basically you're saying EVERYONE in the media is against trump? let me guess user, i should just get my news from breitbart or gatewaypundit?
There's a meme for that

I HATE NIGGERS

>I don't think the president is doing a very good job. The nation is divided and children are being shot at schools.
>How do you reply?

"Children are being perscribed the wrong pharmaceutical drugs and mental instability is on the rise, getting the guns isnt a problem. As for the trump division, well those dudes were always there. Peoples true intentions are just rising to the surface, most republicans no matter what they do are seen as sadistic snakes who cant be trusted, no matter how pragmatic their reasoning, I think thats why nobody believes them at face value. They're trying to win back the american people but I dont think trumps making that any easier"

Then I watch how they respond.

What has [the current year] got to do with it? Keep in mind that arguments of this sort are as old as governments themselves, to the Greeks and beyond - you're far from the first. Indeed what we have now are a result of them.

"It's old" and "I just don't get it man" are extremely shallow by comparison, and if you are looking to change things are you are going to have to bone up on the origins of why things are the way things are if you want anyone serious to take you seriously.

>duh....
>You seen dat new Tyrone album?

the place was like that before, and its gunna be after.

Oh this is a good one too, did WW3 start yet? Oh and since we repealed net neutrality has the internet changed at all?

Hes not my president so I don't give a fuck

>”The divide started during the Obama presidency, everything was fine during the 90s and 00s”
>”Also the President cant do shit against repealing guns as that’s the responsibility of congress, but I guess it’s more convenient to blame Trump instead of them like in Obama’s presidency.”

We are the World's President Cuck.

You say "I know he is out of power but you shouldn't talk about Obama that way"

I don't reply because the issue is too complicated to talk about without coming off sounding like someone straight outta Cred Forums. My good friends however begin to see that things arent either black/white.

So Hitler preached hatred toward the Jews as a political tool to harness and satisfy the suspicion, envies and jealousies of the German people. But he didn't actually "kill" any Jews. Riiiiiiiiiiight.......

bepis bepis bepis bepis bepis bepis bepis bepis

>implying many implications
Facts are facts. "riiiiight" is not an argument.

No wonder you lost a war against flightless chirpys

You tell 'em D'iquishlan

nice one lad

That is absolutely correct. Of course, everything Hitler said was true, so it was not morally objectionable in any reasonable sense.

checkd
jidf on suicide watch

stare blankly

Quads, eekkk
lizard kikes BTFO

never change

These are the old school aussie bantz we need more of in order to offset the leaf epidemic

I find your tits pic more interesting desu

>I was just being ironic
>w-who believes the holocaust is fake anyway hahahahaha are you like stupid?
>now let me do the two of you

FUCKING STATE IS A NIGGER STEALING EVERYTHING FROM HARDWORKING PEOPLE! THE GOVERNMENT IS ILLIGITIMATE AND THE STATE SHOULDNT EXIST! I WANT MY RECREATIONAL NUKE NOW!

>what a nerd lol
>do even do something else than go on your funny sites at home user?
>*from the side,whispering* I think we won't invite him again

say "it's the jews"

Do you always grab your titswhen u talk politics?

I'm too tall and handsome to get a response like that.

You just fucking don't.

This is a good stance if your charming enough. Always start strong to throw people off, and then sidestep down into the real. If you start small its easier to be beaten in an open argumentive setting.

Straya still on top, checkin and kekin

">I don't think the president is doing a very good job."

Tell that to the extra money on my tax returns.

"The nation is divided and children are being shot at schools."

We've always been divided, it's just more obvious than before. There have been school shootings before Trump and there will be school shootings after Trump. I actually like that he's trying to address mental illness instead of solely using guns as a scapegoat.

what a cuck/shill answer - anyone who says this would be laughed out of the room

Fuggin checked
>now let me tell you guys why the so called "jews" are actually an ancient race of reptilians, you see...

Have them answer why? Let them answer their teasoning and you will find out quick they have no reasoning.
Ask where they are getting their information and news?!!! Bingo

I can tear these assholes apart in 30 seconds and by the first minute their heads will be spinning backwards.

The Truth always sets you free. When the dark side has No Truth!

Ant hill holds millions. 6 million would be a few ant hills. Sounds about right.

>Heh, Donald Trump...
>Bonald.. Bumph...
>FlONAL FUMPhHPHPPH
>QUADMONAL SKIPURLLUMPPHH!!
>BLEHBLuHBLAHNaaalLLLD GguuUNNNPPPFF!

Consider your sources and who controls the sources!

What should you say?
>you stupid cucks don't get it Do you? This is clearly part of Trump's master 4D Chess game, and we are all pawns in it. Quit asking low t soy boy questions and just jump on the Trump train already, you got 7 more years!

Eh I'm not into politics. I got a bunch of money back from some tax thing that happened, lol idk what tho.

"you're absolutely right. Fuck drumpf"

What an edgelord

Pushback is the answer! We have to stop being tolerant to total degenerates. God didnt make us to ride fences. You are with God or you are not. Its very simple. Also the right decision is not always the easy path. I am living proof and last three and half yrs have been less than easy, but i can only do the right thing and will never sell out. It can be a lonely path but the right people will always have your back in the end.

Underrated response. This is a redpill for people on socialism (which for some reason there are tons of socialist in Leaf land) about half the time bringing up that genocide wakes them up to the dangers of centralized power. Or their brain skips over that information and continues to claim your the racist when they don’t care about genocide because it happened to white people for the most part

>How do you reply?

"w-well i... i don't think the president is reps- i mean responsible for either of those things"

>What did you say? Speak up!

"no-nothing..."

If your argument is compelling enough they will believe what you say.

>The practice of controlling who does and doesnt have children.

Not accurate. The eugenics movement in the late 1800s/early 1900s was designed to apprise individual men and women of how eugenic versus dysgenic factors worked, so they'd make better breeding choices.

There was no "controlling" to it, though it did make normies see that something had to be done about the fact that blacks, low IQ immigrants, Jews, and the like out-bred smarter, more functional people.

That translated into things like advocracy of birth control/Planned Parenthood (Sanger) and giving women the vote (so that healthy white families would have TWO votes--white men's votes were being drowned by Irish, Jew, and other immigrant voting in the cities, often through chain migration/multigenerational households with many voters put on the rolls by the ward boss as soon as they arrived.).

What other user said. Read the book, and file a "hostile work environment" complaint.

As diversity increases socieatal trust declines, this is a scientific fact.
School shootings happen because of low social trust, not because of guns or anything the president does.

Also since then we've had a lot more home dysgenics experiments like Cruz, schools bigger and crazier and more cruel to young people, teachers more vicious and controlling, boys tortured routinely and drugged.

tell'em "I don't think he is doing a good job either. Any POTUS could totally secure the Border with the fucking Army, and WTF else is our Army good for? Is he on the payroll of Drug Cartels and Human Traffickers? Even Left wing groups say 85% of women are raped when crossing the border illegally. Plus, he ran on not continuing the Bush/Obama/Hillary Wars for Israel. And WTF has he done for Gun Rights? Any POTUS could instantly pardon tons of guys convicted on overreaching Fed gun charges.

>
>>user, what the fuck is wrong with you, you realize he massacred 6 million people?
if the Holohoax really happened it was the ONLY justified mass murder in recent history.

Imagine how much Israeli war crimes and US Wars for Israel if there were another 6 million Jews hard at work?

> (OP)
>i point out that more than 17 kids have been killed in the inner city from handgun violence since the school shooting, and they're clearly only focused on it so much because 1) it's on the news and they think real life is like what they see on television or 2) they're racist and only care about white kids
>either way 17 people dying isn't really a huge number in the grand scheme of ANYTHING, so i don't see why anything at all needs to be done about it before more pressing issues

Probably end up with net saving of school kid's lives when more regular White parents say "thats it, we are home schooling or private schooling" and their kids don't get murdered by non-Whites or get murdered when they start hanging out with "bad influences".

I say that the US presidents do what the Jews tell them to do. The nation is supposed to be divided so they will eventually accept a one world government. Jews also want to take the guns so we will keep seeing mass shootings.

"You're right, but Obama's gone already".

Whether the president is doing a good job or not, remember that plenty of school shootings happened under Obama, Bush and Clinton.

>what's eugenics?
It's sort of like a leppo.

Bump

"Only 6 million? Are you some kind of holocaust denier?"

Based straya always bringing the bantz

classic

fpbp

add me please

I start laughing to myself and walk away. I find this to be the easiest method to conceal my power level. If anyone asks what's so funny just say you remembered something funny and that's usually where it ends.

go into the maths of it, ezpz

Kek. Pretty good one actually mate

I don't talk to the mentally deficient

Remain silent because I'm mostly a veggie or an animal when I'm not infront the PC

The nation is always divided (Iraq war 1, 2, and 3, countless other wars for the jews or saudis) and kids are always being shot in schools. It's situation normal.

we should ban schools. it's not like they're teaching the little retarded cocksuckers anything.
unlike a high school graduate, guns are actually useful.

This, and proceed to mention that trump is a jew puppet and use their hate for percieved "injustice" to redpill them on the JQ.

>insinuating jewish lives matter

I'd hide behind quotes of famous muslims to undermine their arguments, then wait for opposition to those quotes so I could accuse the normies of islamophobia and / or racism! Watch them implode! I've done it before, funny af!

as soon as she's cumming i whisper heil hitler in her ear

you think your asshole is burning from VD, wait until you get to hell, faggot

>Thats a good thing! (and heres why!)

>bashing drumpf to own the libs and redpill them on the JQ
this will totally work and not backfire at all

>It's called the niggers and there is so much evidence, what's wrong with you? How could you deny the suffering of millions of oppressed white people?
>>america
>>white
>>kek

>white kids
>frorida

I dont think this is caused by Donald Trump.
Honestly, your shithole has always been divided. and if you say school shootings, you say amerika.
These problems were there before donald obviously.
>inb4 uhm yea, but he doesnt do enough to stop it

Shadilay Based MAGApede! I saw a similar idea to this on r/The_Donald, that thread was hella epic!

>tfw your slagmutts can't compete

>not sure it's the president's fault
>the nation would have been divided no matter who won, and no president has managed stop school shootings before

>The President is shooting up schools? How horrible!

eugenics is the best of pro life and pro choice all in one

I punch him in the face.

>Everyone deserves the right to have kids, are you going to take away that right?
no to the first part, yes to the second

Since when is it the president's job to direct fake news, supply weapons to school administrators, or to execute all the whining cunt liberals like you ?

>shit at schools
early education huh?

>western world
>evolved

bingo

that's hot ; im wet.

This.

God damn Aussie banter

But it will
>if I have anything to do with it.

I would point out that according to the CDC your 80% more likely to be shot if a black man was in a room a if a gun was in the room. An i would end probably end it by saying something along the lines of “guns don’t kill people niggers do”

americans are divided because you can tell someone's political affiliation just by the color of their skin with a pretty good accuracy.
you're never going to be "united" again.

Your nation has been divided for years and until you implement some kind of gun control, children will keep dying in mass shootings. These are American issues not Trump issues. I admit he's a complete joke and not worthy of office, but it doesn't seem fair to blame him for problems you already had.

Jews are legitimately people, too.

me think holobunga fake

Forced felatio is the only proper response

jews eternally btfo

Holy fuck. Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>Yeh... Wanna grab a drink?

Trash society

Stop blaming the latest ignoramus to hold office for deep cultural issues which arguably preceded the founding of your nation.

this was a nice bread

Being communist I don't think you have to imagine

>The Africans are starving
>The Arabs are blowing themselves up
>The Americans are shooting each other

The constants of life.

>implying the basement dwellers here will ever have a day in the sunlight with normies
wew

>>I don't think the president is doing a very good job
lefties are more like "FUCKING DRUMF" than "I disagree with you"

literally don't care. trying to persuade and redpill people on shit is futile

LMAO

Quads of ascension

>The nation is divided and children are being shot at schools.
So Obama wasn’t doing a good job also?

fuggin' checked. add me to the screencap, user

>I don't think
Obviously.

Checked

Everyone who thinks that is just a larping arm-chair president. Ignore like Durant ignores ignorance.

>Hmm just like the last 3 presidencies?
Take off the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia and see the horrors for what they are.

Rated R

checked and keked

epic