ANDREW MCCABE CHANGED STRZOK'S 302 FORMS

Did Cerno break one wide open here, guys? Is this the tipping point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Od4zvo3ny4
archive.is/zYEcF
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965395893246615552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mike Cernovich
>literal infowars tier conspiracy hack.

I thought it was actually happening

youtube.com/watch?v=_Od4zvo3ny4

>Did Cerno break one wide open here

Said no one ever

I admit he's generally not very reliable but did break the Conyers sex scandal. He's been quiet and he's about due.

Bump

>Conyers
>literally nothing

THERNOVICH WIFF SUMM BWEAKIN NEWS

bump for intrest

True pundit reported this last month

>investigative journalist Mike Cernovich

he really didn't break anything
it's been known for weeks now that Director Wray read an advanced copy of the Office of Inspector General report from Horowitz on a Sunday and the next day Monday he fired McCabe.

Bump

TP is always ten steps ahead

True. I guess we’ll see.

Link it, faggot

The Conyers story brought up the congressional sex hush fund. I wouldn't call that nothing.

He has been quiet because it looks like his insider source was Bannon who is now out.

That being said, this one does look real. Judge Nap, Sara Carter have both spoken on this topic and said that people are saying that it's something McCabe may have done. I trust them and think it's real.

If Cerno actually something then the fake news media will admit it soon and act like it's another nothingburger that was a wild conspiracy theory the day before.

If not, we have to wait for Sara.

Guess we'll find out soon.

no shit

This is why Nunes is pushing for the FISA court documents/warrants - to see if they match what the DOJ has given the committee (they wont match because the DOJ altered them to cover their tracks)

I find GP fairly reliable, if I had seen this on Cerno's twitter or whatever I wouldn't have been interested. But GP picking it up lends some cred.

Bumping an actual fucking thread

This is massive!!!!!!!

>mike cernovich dropped a hot steamer right on cnn reporters face

Finally

>Real.

>American.

>Journalism.

That's how it's fuckin DONE! W2G Therno!!

checked and kek'd
true if big

bump

We already knew multiple 302's were altered from the Page-Strzok texts. We just didn't know McCabe deleted the revision history.

I sometimes forget how far ahead of the news cycle we are.

we are literally smarter than the fbi

Arrh. But did he shitpost?
Because that's what's really criminal,, right Mueller?

Cause you couldn't go to TP site and search, right?

My favorite part is she lost her race for office and pic related some people never forget certain things

this Bill Priestap guy may be showing up in these threads shortly...word is he is snitching on Comey, etc...this may or may not be true but i sure fucking hope it is.

This is my point
Speculation or suspicion is one thing, confirmation AND covering tracks is a big leap from that.

Priestap better start yaking his ass off if he wants to stay out of the chair.....or worse the gallows

I could but I'm not the smug cunt, now am i?

can we get a fucking link and not just a screenshot of a headline

FLYNN

WUZ

FRAMED

#FLYNNWASFRAMED

>FBI is warned about the Florida school shooter and does nothing
>FBI alters 302s to artificially create perjury charges against Flynn
>FBI drops the ball in countless other mass shootings and terrorist attacks

Can anyone justify not disbanding this agency and handing their job off to somebody who at least might not be complete fuckups?

My bad, user
archive.is/zYEcF

No other term for it.....
Dirty cop tactics

FBI = Filthy Bastards Inc.

juden

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

You have to wonder how often they do this shit. How many cases are going to get thrown out or appealed because of the FBI's corruption?

I hope they execute them all. It is the only thing that will keep this from happening again.

bump

>priestap snitching
Until people have real reason to believe something...they shouldn't.

A lot of Trump supporters on the net got suckered into believing horseshit like "Comey flipped!" And "Mueller flipped!" and it made it hard for them to understand events. Everything was 45d chess and going exactly according to plan.

Remember, these faggots felt they were above the law (because they are the law) and are backed by powerful people. Flipping these people would never be easy.

priestap could have gotten suckered into going along with some shit he really didn't agree with, and now that the FBI's rep is pure shit, his motivation may be as simple as revenge. it does happen.

I agree, yet with each mini happening the equation changes and the windows for some people start to close.

Here is the more detailed info from Cernovich
mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/965395893246615552

Cernovich may be a snake, but he actually has inside sources that no one else does.

Mueller would have to have an abbo-tier IQ to decide not to flip. Mueller uncovered other things in his investigation, and the Trump administration has attempted to get top Republicans and Democrats together to discuss, but the Dems have either refused or not responded.

Comey couldn't flip without the risk of death. There is no option of Witness Protection for someone with a high profile like him. He could make a deal with Trump though, and then pretend like he didn't. It was the only intelligent move he could have made.

Great advice that all should heed

this was alluded to for a while now