BLACK WOMAN IS JOAN OF ARCHE

BLACK WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING! WE WERE SLAVES BUT NOW WE SLAY ALL DAY.........

Other urls found in this thread:

essence.com/love-sex/phylicia-rashad-daughter-condola-rashad-engaged
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTFU again by a white boy. Your queen got bleached son!!!

essence.com/love-sex/phylicia-rashad-daughter-condola-rashad-engaged

" Pretty " black girls.
Dating white hobos since forever. They like their white men looking like there's a birds nest in his hair.

name one thing black women are good at doing, having ratchet fights in random stores over niggers cheating on them, using 10 different perfumes, and being louder than all of the other races combined

Does anybody else think it's weird that non of the school shooting victims are black? In the south?

Oh ok, he’s an actor, director, and currently plowing one of your queens with his BWC

Why wouldn’t a black woman want a piece of him.

>first look in character

its just the face with nothing done to it

Fucking CHAD.

(((we))) have to go further

Let me guess...Gilles de Rais is still white?

bump

>Joan of Arc portrayed by a black.
It hurts lads. Why do they have to go and rewrite my confirmation saint like that?

>Joan d'Arc
>Executed by burning
>Remains burned again
>Remaining ashes thrown into a river
Literally burnt coal.

WE WUZ KA-

>the absolute state of europe
literally fucking how. You guys have way less minorities both by total numbers and percentage compared to white population, but you are way more fucking wrecked than we are.

>the american white man actually believes this...
lol whites will be driven out of the US soon. THe US is AFRICA. YOU tricked us into thinking that AMERICA ISN'T AFRICA.

HAHA stupid goyim, you are so deluded that you don't even realize that America is actually Antarctica!

I used to be one of those people that hated “racists” and stereotypes. I’m in college now in a state with a high black population. Oh my god. I was sitting in a coffee shop yesterday writing a paper late at night and these dindus come in and start playing basketball with a rubbish bin and paper.
A negress starts chimping out loudly for no reason. It was all so tiresome

That was my first thought too.

The absolute state of Britain. Their once mighty empire reduced to this.