OMFG what is this world coming into, the important debates these days are diversity, sexism and racism

OMFG what is this world coming into, the important debates these days are diversity, sexism and racism......

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR SKIN COLOR, GENDER OR CULTURE, YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING BECAUSE IT'S MEANINGLESS TO ME ONLY FOR BRAINLETS IT'S IMPORTANT.... WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN IN THIS RETARDED TIME... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY
docdroid.net/MmR0ayu/kevin-mcdonald-the-culture-of-critique-an-evolutionary-analysis-of-jewish-involvement-in-20th-century-intellectual-political-movements.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ignoring biology for the sake of equality
brainlet

It does matter to some people, and it directly affects social discourse and how society expresses itself

it's autistic, but it's there. The facts are that there are still differences between races and gender, and it's up to society to find a way to deal with it. Libertarians preach that all people have perfect self-actualization, liberals typically agree that your upbringing influences your future more strongly than any genetic factor, and conservatives think black people are just worse than white people except for physical strength, that indians are pre-disposed to smell bad, and that white people all look like chads when they themselves are probably obese neckbeards.

your choice who to side with tho

Agreed.

Also,

Q predicted this.

>agreed

yep, the autists are in full force tonight.

you made this thread, so you just gave these topics coverage, go kill yourself now

>strawmanning the entire social liberal crowd

when you have no straws to grasp, you gotta create your own I guess

Then move to Somalia or irak. They don't talk about it.

I feel you man, I wish EVERYTHING wasnt so political these days.

Im tired. I wish I never took the race pill. I dont want everyone to be at each others throats either. But goddammit shit is getting real.

Oh, they love talkin' about it. They murder anyone instead though. Conservatives would, ironically, support a saudi system of social norms

Think of it this way. The SJWs and Nazis are a very tiny minority. They are fringe movements. They'll never grow do to the fact they're crazy radicals.

Just vote Republican or Democrat when the time comes. That's all that matters.

>wish you didn't take the race pill

you know it's not a pill you take, but an ideology you accept, right? Have you considered it might have flaws and that you don't have to accept the baby, the bath water, and the bathtub?

>(((Biology)))

I bet you believe in climate change and vaccines don't cause autism

Have you never had to sit in a classroom with blacks and have them throw things, hyena laugh, talk over the teacher and fight each other? If not try it, you'll understand then

This is just really immature. Social pressures can make your vote count for way more. There's a reason that a russian company is being indicted by the fbi for forging social media campaigns to undermine the american political system. They didn't even need to look at the ballot.

Time is ticking, resources are dwindling, will humanity make it to a type 2 civlization and flourish among the stars or will we die on this planet? Do you think the Africans will save us?
It has always been about racial survival.

I went to an all white school, it happened there too, but I guess we're taking anecdotes for facts now.

I thought conservatives were all about facts not feels? Sounds like you feel upset at those darkies :(

>Have you never had to sit in a classroom with blacks and have them throw things, hyena laugh, talk over the teacher and fight each other?

They're kids. Kids do that regardless of what skin color they have.

Autism isn't biology.
If you believe autism is even real, you fell for the meme.

That's a very immature way to put it. You're presenting the reader a false choice that "it's either our race, or theirs". It's simply not the case, when we can coexist peacefully instead

>autism isn't real

Dude, please, autism is as real as depression or anxiety. You don't need to present direct causal evidence to explain what is clearly there. Autism expresses itself in incredibly complex ways that we're only beginning to understand, and just dismissing it as fake belies the understanding in the first place.

Lets look at history to help predict the future, hmmm lets see... not seeing where Africans peacefully exist any where but good luck pouring even more time/resources into a black hole.

Myg0t FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can't make a person become a radical nazi, left or right wing, unless they were already crazy to begin with. You're just saying everyone is weak-willed and easy to brainwash.

Black people are a permanent underclass and despite how much money we throw at them they will stay down. They don't value education or long term planning. They're at my college through special scholarships and always drop out. It's embarrassing to watch people live like them in a developed country. The pet niggers of the US are only good because they keep their population in check by shooting eachother and aborting their children

>strawmanning the entire social liberal crowd
Huh? He's just making fun of SJW retards.

Oh yeah let's look at history to see who's the most human.

Just like how we look at history to figure out the table of the elements.

wait

Hmm

maybe there's more to this science of race thing than "civilizations and IQ"

maybe social systems express themselves in more complicated ways than "gene pool" and "skin color" and "skull shape" or "jawline" or etc etc.

In such a way that dismisses the argument from ever occuring. It dismisses the argument instead of adressing it

Oh but it truly IS a pill to take. Clearly you haven't gotten it yet. Race is infininetely much deeper than skin. Most of the genetic differance between blacks and whites exist in the genes relating to mental capabilities. There are entire black countries where the average IQ is less than 60, classifyable as medical idiocy in the western world. Europeans have created everything we would considder art, civilization, culture and technology in this world, and No one else.

Why would anyone with a taste for truth accept the founding lie of human equality?
Fascism isnt about racism and extermination. It is solely about accepting the truths of nature and actively applying them to human society to perpetuate civilization of the strong, and demise of the weak.

Sounds like some wonderfully woeful anecdotes, and little to say other that "darkies kill each other cause they're just niggers"

You're so pathetically dogmatic at this point, don't you ever wonder why you think the way you do?

>misusing pink wojak

STOP USING THIS MEME IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, it's literally just making fun of SJW insanity If there's a socially liberal claim you'd like you to make differentiate the two that's fine.

Lets look at the results of black social systems and their complexity... lets look at the product of their industry, science, art, finance etc. go do it and then compare it to east asians or whites I will wait.
Now go look at the African Unions space program.

True.
Pink wojak is only for business and finance.

>Sounds like some wonderfully woeful anecdotes
No, he's making general claims which are backed up entirely by statistics.
>and little to say other that "darkies kill each other cause they're just niggers"
They have high violence rates because of their genetically low IQ, low impulse control, and higher propensity to commit violence.
>You're so pathetically dogmatic at this point
The irony in this is palpable. His statements are backed up by modern science. Where's the science backing up your views on human ethnic groups?
>don't you ever wonder why you think the way you do?
Based on evidence. How about yourself?

fuck off nigger

>I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR SKIN COLOR
Pink Wojack privilege.

RAYTH DOTHEN MADER

So fine, if there is evidence that black people, etc, are predisposed to have below human IQ (false), then what should we do about it?

Is your plan to exterminate them?

Do you think that would be a good idea?

Do you think the majority of social expectations would allow such an act?

Although facts may present themselves in your favor, the actions we take because of them are wholly within our grasp. You would exterminate, and undermine the entirety of our current social structure. AKA the nazi route, and that didn't work out so well for them. Most people would respond by saying "maybe these people are different, lower IQ, etc, but they deserve life so long as they can be socially productive."

In the past, the ability of many minorities to be socially productive has been completely outclassed by the laws we place against them and the social pressures we're baked with when we were children.

You have a choice on how to deal with differences, so I don't think extermination is a good one.

autism enables human evolution

Stop pouring time and resources into them and let them develop on their own while we save the human race by focusing on colonization. Simple.
No more food aid, no more welfare etc.

How on earth would any of those biological factors fit into a historical metodology?

Races have extreme differances in genes. The reason leftists refuse to accept races is because the changes are on a spectrum due to race mixing. That is like saying there are no colours because colours exist in a spectrum. Yet, we all recognize blue and red, just like we recognize a european from an african. The genetic distance between the separate races is actually MORE than enough to scientifically support different human SUBSPECIES.

Whites and africans have evolved in environments with widely different mental neccesities for survival. Thus they have become different.

When you say "his statements", you're saying his anecdote is adequate to extrapolate a central dogmatic reasoning. It's not.

Please read before you post.

>I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR SKIN COLOR, GENDER OR CULTURE
>IT'S MEANINGLESS TO ME

Mate I think you're the brainlet if you can't see how race, gender and culture influences the actions of individuals - and how it can be valuable to learn about those difference.

>So fine, if there is evidence that black people, etc, are predisposed to have below human IQ (false)
Entirely true, actually. This isn't even a point of dispute from liberals these days.
>then what should we do about it?
Being able to admit the problem is the first step. A voluntary eugenics program is the best way to do it. Stopping throwing money at the problem that will never fix it is an important and desirable outcome of acknowledging the truth of the problem, regardless.
>but they deserve life so long as they can be socially productive.
Them being socially productive is for the most part impossible, due to the genetic basis for their shortcomings. Eugenics will fix it long-term, however.

If that is true, (and it is certainly not to the degree you would expect, read about epigenetics), then how would you deal with human subspecies? It seems like people are fine living with them.

>below human IQ

>in a human

nah, m8, try reading next time

>When you say "his statements", you're saying his anecdote
He only gave one anecdote. The rest of it was general statements about blacks. These statements are supported by statistical and genetic research.

Please (actually) read before you post.

Oh so we're taking general statements about blacks as statistical analysis now.

Cool, dawg. Nice facts vs feels

>strawmaning the argument
>dismissing the argument

Well which is it faggot?
(protip: neither)

It doesn't really matter to people on the right, either.

If whites weren't the only ones capable of advanced civilization, the threat of white genocide through demographic displacement wouldn't be so threatening and literally force us to stand up and speak out.

I don't give a fuck about race, gender, or culture, except when there are people trying to destroy mine by saying another inferior one is worth more.

I assumed you made a typo and meant "below average human IQ" instead of what you posted. My apologies for giving you undue credit. Blacks (especially full African ones in Africa) do not have the average IQ required to maintain or for the most part even contribute to a modern human civilization. They don't have enough 130+IQ people to be engineers, doctors, etc. That's why Africa is the way it is. Same with Detroit and Haiti. Feel free to respond to the rest of what I put if you'd like:

Strawmanning is a vehicle for dismissal, you fucking mongoloid nigger

b8

ADHD isn’t real, autism absolutely is

>Oh so we're taking general statements about blacks as statistical analysis now.
No, we're using statistical analysis to extrapolate general deductions from said data about ethnic groups. There are always outliers, of course. But when you're talking about groups, group averages are what matter, not individual exceptions to those statistical trends. You've taken a basic stats course at some point, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY

Sure, but it wasn't a strawman of social liberalism. see

Certainly

So epigenetics is very complicated. I'll explain it in a basic way.

If you have a population, and there's a famine, the pregnant women won't have as much food as usual. This means that the baby won't get as many nutrients.

But the crazy thing is that the child will then be predisposed to create more fat than usual.

This is a very simple method of describing epigenetics. It's expressed in many more ways, and people are shaped by their environment in many more ways that most would first suspect.

TLDR it's more complicated than you think

They are not, studies show very low trust levels in multi cultural societies, higher levels of race based attacks etc. when two subspecies of the same animal cohabit the same area they fight for domination of the space and resources.

I Know more than enough about epigenetics you lard. Packing and unpacking of Certain genes due to certain environmental changes isnt nearly enough to warrant a valid equality of races. The differance between White and black is larger than the differance between male and female european. Only a few percents of this goes to morphology.

The solution is simple: segregation at all Cost, and extermination when neccesary for expansion of european lands. This is how evolution works, and it is never Kind to the weaker race. Even Darwin himself wrote that it is unavoidable that the civilized races will one day conquer and exterminate the inferior races of the world.

>"I never noticed how much I listen to Kendrick Lamar, he's real af. One of the best real artists."
Is this the type of dogshit normies listen to these days?

>TFW too smart
I wuz born in da wrong generation

How do we reach these dense kiiiiiddss. lol
Epigenectics "complex".

>unironically bringing up epigenetics
see >and people are shaped by their environment in many more ways that most would first suspect.
Depending on the trait. For intelligence it's about 80% genetic. Height is similar. Eye color of course is about 100% genetic.

"Read "The Biological Worldview" to get a better understanding of fascism as the worldview of truth and scientific human civilization."

If only they would do this they would understand if they werent paid shills and CIA niggers.

There is absolutely no argument strawman'd in that picture, nor is there dismissal of said non existent strawman'd argument.

The only thing that could be considered to be an "argument" are the views and identities put forth - which are not leftist views, they're rather centrist view or what we would call "normal views" although I know that term is likely to trigger you.

He is literally saying:
>Hi I'm a normal guy who acts normal in all these normal ways
But he put it forth in the instantly recognizable SJW format, which contrasts with all the comparable views and identities of SJW's that you have IN YOUR MIND and it highlights the absurdity of those views - but they are not represented anywhere in that picture (let alone misrepresented).

Sounds like a plan user.
If they are real people, I just hope they realize how blacks look at other races before they learn not to relax the hard way.

Shill is dead. Long live the shill.

>listens to metal and le classic rock

You have to go back Cred Forums

>still thinks music is about genres

It doesn't matter what genre is is; good music is good music, bad music is bad music.

>an actual nigger-trash listener appears
wew.

real af, bro. real af.

docdroid.net/MmR0ayu/kevin-mcdonald-the-culture-of-critique-an-evolutionary-analysis-of-jewish-involvement-in-20th-century-intellectual-political-movements.pdf

>listening to anything but the best genre in 2018
people actually do this? How's it feel knowing hip-hop dominates modern pop culture?

By what metric do you define "best genre"?

>appeal to popularity fallacy
>gloating about being lumped in with the literal lowest common denominator
Low IQ af, baboon-bro.

Literally has all the best artists of this generation aside from a few meme hit wonders.
Hip-Hop is the new Rock N' Roll, get with the times

Are you bitter your KPOP isnt played on the radio?

>muh popularity
In order to appeal to people from all across the board, all walks of life, all ages, all intelligence levels - pop music is deliberately simple.

Just think about that champ.

>race doesnt matter
somehow some white people believe this\
weird

>Are you bitter your KPOP
lol wut?
>more appeal to popularity (of the absolute dumbest portion of the population)
It's like some weird kind of Stockholm Syndrome.

we need another world war to toughen our generation of men. too much degeneracy

You are a weird form of imbecile if you think skin color is the critical difference between races.

Everyone has autism. It'd be easy to put someone on the spectrum and diagnose them. If nothing else, that's your reason for the increase. Not injections. Or not JUST injections.
Its because we decided that having a shitty personality was grounds for a diagnosis.

>I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR SKIN COLOR, GENDER OR CULTURE
That's because you are a shallow materialist butt pirate

autism is just retarded

me

OMFG IT'S HAPPENING