Ban guns

>ban guns
>next school shooting occurs
What then liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They would then want a 10 year trial run. If statistics drop by 1% they claim victory.

Using their established logic train? Ban schools.

And now you know why libshits are retarded.

>do nothing
>another school shooting occurs

So whats the solution Cred Forums?

Ban schools.

>enact gun control
>shooting happens
>"That wasn't real gun control. Real gun control has never been tried."
>another shooting happens
>enact more gun control
>"That still wasn't real gun control. Real gun control has never been tried."
>repeat

>people's right have been respected
>nothing changes
That's what we want to happen .

Almost no liberal advocates banning guns. Most of us just want there to be some sort background check to be done when purchasing a gun, or enact a tax when buying any sort of fire arm. The point is gun laws are too liberal, no 18 year old should be able to buy a firearm that same day that easily.

Ban freedom of movement of course

I dunno, banning ar15 sure seems popular among liberals

Ban gun free zones and allow armed teachers and/or plain clothes officers on campus. A lot of parents who are responsibility trained (retired police/military etc.) with firearms would be more than happy to volunteer their time but everytime the suggestion comes up, commie leftists and teachers unions say no. The solutions have been presented but the left always shuts them down. They don't care about kids apparently.

Any home schools ever get shot up?

1. armed security at schools (no gun free zones)
2. get people of SSRI (((drugs))) almost all mass shooters are on them
3. your NEVER going to live in utopia, accept bad shit will happen

>kid gets expelled from school
>3 days later buys an ar15

Yes goy, more background checks will help

Consider some security measures at schools maybe?

You disingenuous piece of shit. Most liberals would love to see guns go away. They just know that they can’t, because of the 2nd Amendment, so they settle for stricter gun laws and hope that this eventually leads to a gun ban.

Congrats background checks already happen.

make it a hate speech to talk about post-gun control school shootings and then ban hate speech

>ban school shootings

>No 18 year old should be able to buy a firearm same day
Umm, in most states they can't, unless it's a gift; shit, in many states you can't even get a handgun until age 21. The only loophole I can think of is gun shows, but last time I checked, school shooters don't have a particular preference for acquiring firearms this way.

We literally run a background check on everyone purchasing a gun from a licensed dealer and there's already a 10% additional federal tax on firearm purchases. As per usual gun grabbers don't even know the current laws and simply assume what the TV tells them is truth.

>live in uk
>school shooting 1996, guns banned
>negligible gun deaths for next 2 decades

>be american
>make argument for gun ownership, try to make logic leap
>get shot

arm everybody and force them into a real life CoD game

1. there ARE background checks

2. WTF does ANOTHER TAX achieve?? GTFO faggot

They're a vocal minority that seem to be perpetuated by liberal msm. They're just like the stormfags here in Cred Forums. It seems like there are a lot of them, but it's very likely that only a small amount genuinely believe the stuff that is said on here

Don't forget to ban the butter knives

>less people have guns
>less people get killed by guns
No shit, Sherlock. You're also ignoring that the number of murders has stayed about the same, and people are just using other weapons.

Ban Schools

>in most states

It should be all states faggot

YOUR A LYING FUCKING CUNT

KNIFE DEATHS took the place of Guns. Death is Death. Only now the victim has no fucking means of self defense. Congratulations u cucked brit faggot

>Live in UK
>Take 100ft black cock in my ass

>allow armed teachers and/or plain clothes officers on campus
Completely wrong mindset retard

Kids used to carry flintlock pistols to school in America. We need to arm kids again.

THE POP OF THE US IS 18X THE POP OF THE UK IN 1996; WE ALSO HAVE OVER 300 MILLION GUNS HOW MANY GUNS DID THE UK HAVE TO SEIZE? LIKE 600K? YEAH USE YOUR BRAIN FAGGOT

Ban bullets

Most liberals have never owned a gun, much less learned the difference between the different types. Lol

why the FUCK do communists always do this!?!??!

Are you fucking retarded? My school has armed police outside my campus and we have never had a school shooting since the school was built. You're fucking stupid

>the number of murders has stayed about the same
wrong

>KNIFE DEATHS took the place of Guns
wrong

>armed police=armed teachers
Why even argue when you can't read?

>method is more important than cause

Perhaps the UK deserves to become a caliphate.

Of course it is commie. It goes against your commie control narrative/advocacy. You obviously don't want to save kids lives. Sad.

being this autistic

Why do libshits want to tax everything? We have too many taxes as it is. A gun tax wouldn't achieve anything. And we already have background checks.

nice logic leap. how do you come to the conclusion that gun crimes will instead shift to knife crime or other? because overall crime rates rose? are we not the discarding many significant variables in an effort to confirm your belief?

give me a break. i pray your family is safe from further mass shootings. good day

He probably also wants kids unarmed so pedophiles like him won't get shot.

You also mentioned "plain clothes officers on campus". Did you forget what you wrote retard?

Lol be reasonable, what would liberals gain from banning guns? Nobody cares what you do during your free time. What? Are you also those faggots that believe in deep state conspiracies that school shootings are caused by the gubbinit to mass mind control people?

The first thing I thought after shooting a gun (some Glock model) was how fucking easy it was. Any retard can pull a trigger at defenseless people.

I dont see why anything more than a bolt action rifle is needed.

>hurr durr the guberment doNt treAd on mE
>gets blown up by predator missile

How about banning pedophiles while you're at it,
Chauncy? Oh, wait, that's right...

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

because thats impossible. you fucking sap

enjoy your bolt action when I am pressing you into slavery and breeding you women because I have an AR-15. Trudeau get rid of your army yet? Day of the rake is getting closer.

>if i dont have a gun im a slave

lol. typical cucked defeatist american. also schizo

>plain clothes officers on campus. A lot of parents who are responsibility trained (retired police/military etc.) with firearms would be more than happy to volunteer
>letting random armed men possibly mentally ill men onto your campus
>it will save kids lives
Imagine being this dumb

Starve

If you think operating a pistol is easy, just wait until you get your hands on one of these bad boys. They don't jam or nuffin'.

It’s literally stayed the same. You’re fucking stupid.

are you actually commie or larping? don't you people have a little bible verse from Marx that's equivalent to 2A but more utopian and less boujwa that you're going to implement for the workers after the revolution fails and the purges start and the food runs out?

>ban guns
>homicide rate goes up

Hmmmmm

Hundreds of millions armed amerifats couldn't make this country safer, so what's a point to continue this degeneracy? 2nd amendment failed when well armed people asked for government protection with patriot act and won't helped anyone when our guys installed your president.

Do some research FAGGOT (pic related)

Looks to me like criminals ENJOYED you brit fags being disarmed. the only reason it dropped was surge in police number. Congrat now you live in a police state and are still a disarmed defenseless cuck

Slide thread trying to normalize gun "ban".

There's no "what then", the war is already irredeemably lost at that point

What do you mean, what then? Mission is accomplished. School shootings are no longer useful and therefore irrelevant.

Kys

2/10 bait faggot

It's almost like criminals prefer to assault unarmed people and not people who might have guns... Almost like tyrannical governments like to imprison unarmed people over free speech but not an armed citizenry.

>UK

Your opinion on American guns has been irrelevant since 1775. Go the fuck away.

then you ban liberals

Parents have kids in those very schools moron. Why would they want to shoot up their own kids and their kids friends? Not everybody is a sociopathic commie shit stain.

Society must be improved across the board. The first step is increasing the quality of education in the United States.

I'm not anti-gun I'm anti retards with guns

>some of the worst school shootings take place on my soil
>we ban guns
>they stop

b-but then there will be mass stabbings and bombings in school anyway

>there isn't, wasn't and data suggests never will be

americans literally dont mind having their kids heads blown off so hicock45 can own 500 guns as a hobby. negligible number of everyday carry people, zero chance or necessity of uprising or civil war beyond retard larpers

get into the first world you fucking idiots

Hes just a stupid faggot liberal hurrrr durrr lets tax it. What a complete and utter retarded faggot baby

who gives a shit if a few kids die in a school? thousands of kids die every year in inner cities. tens of thousands die from opioids. the kike fueled hysteria about school shootings is comical

retard

You know your country done fucked up when even mexico has less mass shootings

the blame for this shooting falls on the nutjob's parents, the fbi, and the heartless public school for tossing him on his ass without setting him up for mental health services

because it can be stopped you fucking idiot

why dont you find a way to make a million dollars in the stock market before you calculate your monthly outgoings? durrrr

it will eventually stop
give it 20 years

you are a cuck

Banning guns is not a liberal stance. Why would limiting or taking something away be liberal? These people that identity as "liberal" are not. They're only "liberal" when it suits them.
>I'm not right wing, but I think people shouldn't have the right to own guns.
This is why Alt-Left (aka Commies) meme exists. This is why people think the political spectrum is a square graph when its not.
The levels of cognitive dissonance exhibited due to identity politics is growing to the point of Rome collapse levels.

That's the fucking point you goddamned imbecile! The invention of repeating firearms did more to level the playing field and equalize violence than any other invention or development throughout human history. Firearms allow women, the weak, the elderly, and the disabled to be sovereign unto themselves when they've no other valid option for self-defense. Casting those people back under thr mercy of their physical superiors is evil.

No you just smuggle them and send your criminals into the U.S and shoot up here.

Why wouldn't you tax commodities? Especially if you live a country so deeply entrenched in gun culture? I'm sure gun retailers will still be fine. A better question is why are you such a faggot and why have you left this thread yet?

retard image meme poster

literally no better than me if i posted all the cute kids who died at the battle of sandy hook LMAO

Then they impliment the communist police state and enslave everyone, just as planned.

Give all the teachers guns.

So do nothing because what you have suggested are already law.

Good to know.

I do. It gives me pleasure. I hope you die too.

mandatory home schooling

The last time I checked the US was importing illegal weapons and arming the cartels in Mexico.
Then a border guard was killed by weapons supplied by the US and the butthurt was immeasurable.

> history. Firearms allow women, the weak, the elderly, and the disabled to be sovereign unto themselves

maybe when the world tumbles into anarchy. otherwise we have government and national defense forces

I know deep down that you know your islands cucked beyond recognition. We still have freedom and peace in large parts of this land, it's a huge country. Many areas where the scaley arms of jewry have not yet gotten a hold of

gibs milkies

Nice island you got. We share a border with Mexico. We ban guns and Mexican cartels smuggle them in to niggers and other criminals.

Yeah, king nigger was a mistake. You got me there.

It can be stopped but the FBI and local police failed to do their job.
Do you understand that its that simple? They didn't do their job. The failed. Not the country. Just them.

Useless when the criminals have weapons and your police/government response time is longer than a reload

death is a part of life, dont have kids if the possibility of them dying is too spooky 4 u

On purpose

>Your government enacts laws and policies that fuck you in the ass and let Muhammad walk all over you and now you can’t take your country back.
>Your fucking police can’t even carry guns.

Schools are left-wing indoctrination facilities though.

As security guru Bruce Schneier says "if you ask amateurs to act as front-line security personnel, you shouldn't be surprised when you get amateur security." And that is the best possible result of allowing teachers to carry firearms. The likely result would be worse both for security and for teaching.

I know. Democrats are foreign invaders.

Because when someone is under deadly attack, police are a mere half dozen or more minutes away...

No one's taking my guns

Selective moral compass in Airstrip One, I see.

We both know that when I say “liberal” I mean people on the left of the political spectrum. Therefore yes, banning guns is a liberal stance because anti-gun ideology has spread throughout that movement.

Frankly dude, it’s only Dave Rubin and college professors who maintain the whole “liberal means liberty-loving” thing. It doesn’t mean that anymore and hasn’t for a long time.

WE ALREADY HAVE THAT! trust me even here in the south where we're all "racist gun toting illiterate redneck hillbilly hicks" unless you're lucky it's near IMPOSSIBLE to buy a full auto AR. We require NOT ONLY a background check but a mental health examination and training which take between 2-5 YEARS for SEMI-auto firearms, in order to get a full auto you've gotta go through the same process AGAIN, assuming that you can do this 18 like you say then that's easily 4-10 years, you'd be anywhere from 21-30.

Good luck getting libshits to accept number 3. Their entire ideology is rooted in French enlightenment thinking, which believes that with enough education and government regulation, you can change human nature.

I wish I could stuff my AR's in the dish washer

>Any retard can pull a trigger at defenseless people.
>defenseless people
>defenseless
There's your problem.

Works for Israel.

>get people of SSRI (((drugs))) almost all mass shooters are on them
I heard all the mass shooters ingested dihydrogen monoxide within 3 days of shooting

God, family, and country. Jews already ruined them.

GTFO you Canadian fucktard. You have no right to influence US policy.

Funny how foreigners are just as retarded as liberals when it comes to guns.

Ban schools

You are right, I'm ignorant about the background checks and I'll admit I never owned a gun before, but cruz was able to purchase weapons despite the fact that his Instagram feed had disturbing shit on it. What kind of a background check is that?

no mass shooting at strip clubs.. put strippers in all schools.

>A leaf posting about US politics
You're indicted faggot.

democrats will put condoms and dildo's in school, but not armed guards.

>X-axis doesn't start at 0
Try again

Europeans uses liberal to mean liberty-loving. It's only the US that got it all backwards, and that's mostly because George HW Bush let the leftists take the term and use it to mean the opposite of what it means.

Yeah, way better to ensure that the school shooter can blast away unimpeded.

So now you see that the government really is incompetent and can't defend you all the time. Buy a gun, get all the proper training, and pray to God you never need to use it.

Ban fathers and male teachers to avoid toxic influence, start educating children to be afraid of self-defense weapons, going after all manners of arms, extensive pussifying media campaigns, state-enforced homosexuality. The options are endless.

>>live in uk
>>school shooting 1996, guns banned
>>negligible gun deaths for next 2 decades
people killed by other means increases

>water is a mind altering substance
Uh huh.

What you need to understand is the government sucks at pretty much everything it does. Look at the limes at the DMV vs. the lines at Disneyland. Of course people are going to slip through the cracks.

Let’s address the problems these anti-gun shills DONT want to talk about: single-parent households, hard left politics, social isolation. All of these factors produce school shooters.

>>allow armed teachers and/or plain clothes officers on campus
>Completely wrong mindset retard
then enjoy the shootings, because guns are going nowhere.

Implying a low IQ high schooler would go through the hassle of aquiring a gun illegally

Because your beloved government FAILED YOU.
>2 FBI tips about this guy
>Cops called to his house 39 times
>Instagram/FB account with his own fucking name as the user name
>Oh we couldn't find him, user.
They couldn't find him, but they could find a few dozen Russians online?

>ban murders
>ban guns at school

THAT'LL SHOW THE CRIMINALS!

t. liberal

>single-parent households, hard left politics, social isolation. All of these factors produce school shooters.
But they also produce democrat voters so... can't do anything about that.

my bolt action of choice. 50bmg. Shoots through schools.

To be fair, they found the Russians from some Russian news article that names them. I doubt the feds actually did any work.

>niggers
Too easy to prove you wrong.

There has yet to be a school shooting in the US that did not see additional gun restrictions and always ones we said were just targeting the most common things to own rather than things used in crime or mass shootings.

Ban them harder, duh.

The answer to government failure is always more government.

True, but since we’re in the US let’s use the terminology that makes the most sense, rather than trying to re-take a corrupted label.

>Multiple school shootings within the first 2 months.
>Had something to do with a edgy teenager or some fuck with mental problems
either there is far to many edgy people getting their hands on guns, (either stealing or buying) or they just want to watch the world burn.

Security at schools, obviously. We use them in our school district.

I can defer my guns for 1 month to see this massive failure backfire on liberalfucks. A liberal shit tried to open my class with an argument over the florida event, and got lit the fuck up, took up the entire class. No fucking lesson, homework delayed an entire week because class only meets 2 days. Love to see liberals shit their pants when things don't go their way.
>see related webm
Shooter had a fuck ton of redflags that could have been dealt with to prevented the shooting. Incompetent gooberment did jackshit because "muh child!" narrative.

>the year is 2039
>all rocks have been destroyed and replaced with foam
>no one can cut their food anymore because knives were melted down into safety scissors
>the twentieth lethal beating this month just occurred
>”IF NO ONE HAD HANDS THEY WOULD BOTH BE ALIVE”
>mfw
>mfw reaction faces were outlawed in 2025
>mfw no face

>Almost no liberal advocates banning guns.
Riiiiiiiiiiight

Ban sanity. Then it didn't happen at all, did it?

fuckin leafs

>because it can be stopped you fucking idiot
no, it can't. we aren't giving up the guns. there isn't enough people in the world to take them from us.

just watch till 7:58 to find out your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw

already taxes at normal rates.. punitive rates are illegal.

>What kind of a background check is that?
that is government at work. putting all your trust into it is idiotic. depending on government for your life is even dumber.

you forgot race mixing..

Allow parents to volunteer as resource officers once a month to augment the standard single resource officer. This serves two purposes: it gives parents a better idea of the school their kid attends and provides extra assistance if there is an emergency.

Place police stations near to schools so that there's virtually no travel time, or at the very least keep an officer armed with a vest and AR-15 within a couple of minutes of the campus and send them as a first responder.

Teach kids how to own and operate firearms so that they know what not to do (hide behind desks, use their bodies to barricade doors, etc). Make every door easily lockable from the inside.

Make it to where every classroom can be easily evacuated without having to go into the hallway (rope ladder and anchor point, just a rope, etc).

Bringing back rifle ranges would also be a good idea. That way access to arms is guaranteed even if no teacher wants to arm themselves. Put it far away from the entrance.

Don't have megaschools with 2,000+ students that can be easily funneled into a single hallway with the pull of a fire alarm. If you have that many students, build multiple small buildings with keycard access rather than one large one. Design things to where the shooter will never see more than 20 people before the police arrive.

It's almost as if the FBI put any effort at all into looking into this fuckwad, this shooting wouldn't have happened.
But they'd rather the US citizens sacrifice a god given liberty than admit they fucked up.

That Jewish Spic was the only armed individual in the school and its vicinity, of course, in a situation like that, an untrained, spergy autist like him would be able to do massive amounts of damage. Anyone who's anti-gun is seriously naive if they think banning guns is not going to exacerbate the homicide issue. Cities like New York and Chicago have strict gun laws yet they're both chock full of cases of homicides that were done with illegally obtained guns.
This. This is why these snakes milk these school shootings for all their worth.

True, a diverse society is the best defense against gun violence.

Gun confiscation

The NICS isn't like a background check for a government job. They only look for past criminal history or mental illness. Unfortunately, if the FBI doesn't do their job and get people making threats on the books, they'll never get flagged in the background check system.

i like that pic. Lovecraft, right?

>Police are just murderers, kill them all! Disarm them!
>Antifa revoltion.
>School shooting.
>Alright everyone turn in the guns!
>No police, no citizens with guns.
>The only people with power are moonshine poisoned rednecks and wetback druglords.
>Not even niggers because they can't aim.

Remove niggers and Jews.
Beat unruly children
End no fault divorce

The FBI dropped the ball majorly with this fucking idiot kid. Who the fuck posts with their real name? The kid was either a moron or wanted to be caught.

You are the epitome of mentally retarded, I feel sorry for your parents. What a waste of life.

and if they don't it was because 'gun nuts' were purposely doing shootings to manipulate the findings, so the ban remains... it's COMMON SENSE.

Not an argument.

No, you're never gonna get it
Never ever gonna get it (no, not this time)
No, you're never gonna get it (my love)
Never ever gonna get it

kino jewish irony

Probably the latter. It was likely a cry for help in the form of utter recklessness preceding the crime.

>Europeans uses liberal to mean liberty-loving
>their liberal parties are on the left of bernie, economically speaking
>liberty loving

Bab schools

Ban whites

I think all these threads on banning guns should just be responded to with:
"Ban schools, and home teach".

Ban children.