It did not take a village

"It takes a village only makes sense in places like Haiti, where she has taken a number of them"

youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU

Related to this...

youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI

>>>>>>

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8915
steemit.com/@cfs.leaks
mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/nbc-edits-saturday-night-live-sketch/
youtube.com/watch?v=nvt6jNrpATc
youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4
youtube.com/watch?v=sBfZ0fY_ZzM
youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4
youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/02/hacked-email-benjamin-netanyahu-turbaned-israeli-mullah/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKtI5hMp4s
ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Loosh
youtube.com/watch?v=a4TPo8eYEs0
youtube.com/watch?v=mbi7rq-TSk8
youtube.com/watch?v=5d96q45yt48
youtube.com/watch?v=rvK-g1rehpU
youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jPQSlpOj4ls
nytimes.com/2001/12/01/opinion/from-the-frat-house-to-the-white-house.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piece by piece.

Dominoes Email

Missing Email
On Sep 1, 2014, at 10:22, "Sandler, Susan" [email protected] wrote:
Hi John, I so enjoyed having a chance to spend time and relax with you and Mary. Thanks for teaching me the domino game—I’m going to get a set! wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8915

steemit.com/@cfs.leaks

Pizza Email
pizza.jpg

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more Date: 2009-08-08 00:20 Subject: pizza.jpg

As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

really makes ya think

NBC Edits ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sketch
BY BRIAN STELTER OCTOBER 8, 2008 11:33 AM October 8, 2008 11:33 am
NBC has taken the unusual step of editing the online video version of a “Saturday Night Live” skit.

Two characters in a sketch about the Congressional bailout are no longer labeled “people who should be shot” in the revised version of the video, which was posted online Tuesday night. Those two characters represented actual people, Herb and Marion Sandler, who sold subprime loans to Wachovia.

mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/nbc-edits-saturday-night-live-sketch/

Erick Sanchez is the man who hosted the "Stand With Comet" Facebook Page and Event.

Here is a screenshot of him in Poetry and Prose holding a book by Phil Collins called
"I'm not dead yet"

the owls are not what they seem
youtube.com/watch?v=nvt6jNrpATc

"Phil made a not so cryptic pizzagate brotherhood signalling one time (this video is the quickest i found with the relevant clippage"
youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more Date: 2015-10-08 15:35 Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die, because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a great day all-around.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] more Date: 2015-10-08 15:47 Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

Skyfall Sunday, Drew?

An anonymous post on Cred Forums seemed to predict a shooting in Las Vegas weeks before Stephen Paddock shot dead 59 people and injured hundreds more last Sunday night. The posts in the Cred Forums forum, which were signed ‘John’, speak of revealing ‘a little secret’

Is it Yorus?

speaking of fathers im curious to know about that time you met your "father".

What about it?

was it a physical manifestation of any kind or just mental? was it a conversation or was it more of a one way exchange of information? was it in the black lodge? literally anything you can think of im endlessly curious.

It was written.

I made a video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4

mfw he plays the flute.

It was about The House of David which is The Tree of Knowledge.

I had a cat called midnight, the cat was found in a flooded area.

I loved to swim. (synchronised swimming)

"Wendy" said she was going to tell me I was a liar, regarding "Santa" and he responded with The Truth.

>>

Mau

isnt one of the heads of jabuhlon a cat?

"word first appeared in an early 18th-century Royal Arch ritual as the name of an allegorical explorer searching for the ruins of King Solomon's Temple. Another Masonic scholar believes it is a descriptive name for God in Hebrew"

Luxor was destroyed.

Karnak

Not interested.

Pshh

oh i know all about the royal arch ceremony. depicted in raiders of the lost ark/arch when they open the ark of the covenant. heres the funny thing though. it seems the masons had information about the gnostic book of enoch before anyone ever found it or should have known about it for about 1500 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=sBfZ0fY_ZzM

plus the book of enoch depicts the fall of the watchers onto mt hermon in the golan heights. well isreal was busy running black ops to help the UN capture and then establish a base on mt hermon at 33.33 degrees.

maybe im telling you stuff you already know but i find this shit fascinating

I'm not either really. Kind of a slow night.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Antarctica is connected to pizzagate, though.

oh and because there was a us warship off the coast isreal fired on it. you might know it as the us liberty.

Yes Sir John Dee.

I don't read to know, I read to find.

at least to my understanding the entire 20th century was a bad movie based on the life of aleister crowley

youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4

whats your take on magick? im not sure i buy into all of it, but thinking fourth dimensionally ritual magick seems like, not sure how to describe it. like a 3d printer adding layer after layer to a final product. i also think its why they sacrifice children. 4 dimensionally killing an adult would be like snipping the top off a tree. overall not much effect. but if you snuff every potentiality of a young life, in the 4 dimension it would seem to me to be like cutting down a redwood.

back in 5 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
rick is wrong though. cosmic apotheosis never wears off.

the more i look at his hand in the picture with him and bill and dead kimmie sitting on flowers, looks like hes having trouble keeping human form.

>but if you snuff every potentiality of a young life, in the 4 dimension it would seem to me to be like cutting down a redwood.
I imagine snuffing out a snuffer would be like planting a whole forest yourself then wouldn't it.

I think that's silly.

Only an inept idiot would sacrifice a life.

how do you figure? time has passed. his actions have already been taken?

"Well isn’t this just precious. A federal judge revealing himself to be something of a rabid anti-Semite — at least in email — and John Podesta just nodding in agreement."

redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/02/hacked-email-benjamin-netanyahu-turbaned-israeli-mullah/

Netanyahu Is A “Turbaned Israeli Mullah”

lol

Washington Post 1987

I'm sure time in the 4th dimension would be scaled out different or read in a new format.

"Living in a state of Martial Law
Learn the arts of war
Arm yourself, marching forth into the monster's jaws
America eats it's young, swallow raw
Falling through the doorway of death
Never know what we dying for"

Time is the fourth dimension.

Process church?

you dont have to agree but do you at least understand my perspective on it? children are like blueprints or raw materials. adults are finished products.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKtI5hMp4s

I wasn't trying to be rude. I appreciate your perspective.

It's from a sermon from the process church which Funkedelic used also.

That's what the story of Metatron is about after all.

Transcending the 4th dimension as Enoch.

link? did not know that at all. just thought it was dope lines.

metatron's cube is a tesseract. shit metatron/ megatron. he wanted a "cosmic cube" too

That hand though.

lol

you know about loosh feeding? thats in twin peaks too although its never explicitly stated anywhere in the show and only in the fire walk with me movie. but it has to do with bob and his relationship to the other entities in the black lodge. the impression i get is that he owes them "garmonboza/ pain and suffering". so thats why he possesses people and makes them do terrible things. because thats how he collects what he owes them.

?

Negative Emotional Energy Collection
ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Loosh

so how is everyones day today?

Pshhh

I've read the full script.

Peter Venkman: Ray, pretend for a moment that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering, or physics, and just tell me what the Hell is going on.
Ray Stantz: You never studied. The whole building is a huge super-conductive antenna that was designed and built expressly for the purpose of pulling in and concentrating spiritual turbulence. Your girlfriend lives in the corner penthouse of Spook Central.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4TPo8eYEs0

he obviously has been blackmailed once he got into office

im still cautiously optimistic. its a world wide organized criminal/black magic ring that has been in power for millenia. you dont dismantle that overnight. nor would you want to if given the opportunity to do it that way. then everyone is in freefall. you need a plan. but hey look if were 4 years out and noone has gone to jail and nothing has been disclosed i will take up a flaming sword and lead the horus heresy against the god emperor myself

Humans.

“She’s filled with secrets. Where we’re from the birds sing a pretty song and there’s always music in the air.”

Crystal Radio

What, like DMT?

Sure. If you like.

Vibrates differently doesn't it?

Ha pshhh

who is that? what is that?

wtf? stephen paddock had property rights on mars? why isnt the NEWS picking this up??

Mathematician with Babylon Tablet

Trigonometry

i think thats stephen paddocks cousin, cannot confirm though

Well hasn't this been fun?

long as i learn something new. john dee being jabuhlon fills in alot of blanks.

goddamn greys!

youtube.com/watch?v=mbi7rq-TSk8

What's this?

laura palmer's mother is named sarah. but who is wendy?

yoooo i saw this burrowing owl which are likely to be hidden by the human eye so at first i thought it was a barn owl because obviously i live near a barn and have one that follows the places i go but it turns out this barn owl wasnt even an owl but a crow i think it was a western jackdaw but i mnot sure if these 3 are all synonymous because they carry all the same types of traits in terms of following is this picture exactly what it means im actually now so confused this owl is so scary

youtube.com/watch?v=5d96q45yt48

Oscars Mistake: Moonlight Wins Best Picture after La La Land Mistakenly Announced
youtube.com/watch?v=rvK-g1rehpU

_____

youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw

i always thought the egyptians worshipped cats because thats how they discovered electricity via static discharge from petting them.

Nah. The RhD-positive, Toxoplasma-infected subjects expressed lower while RhD-negative, Toxoplasma-infected subjects expressed higher intelligence than their Toxoplasma-free peers. The observed Toxoplasma-associated differences were always larger in RhD-negative than in RhD-positive subjects.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/

Any final questions?

Well I guess that wraps things up then.

It was interesting.

WTF is going on during Bill Clintons Haiti?

HAITI HORROR Desperate teen prostitutes were ‘paid in rice to have sex with Oxfam perverts’ in Haiti

Girls as young as 14 were hired for cocaine-fuelled romps in a villa rented by the charity and got swindled by pimps, according to new claims on the aid sex scandal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html

yea sure tons. but its that time.

“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely—at least, not all the time—but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”

wait till you find out megan markle's charity is involved

You are not wrong about that. Aleister Crowley's stupid shit has become mainstream as fuck especially since all these kiddy fuckers think do what thou will is an awesome law for them.

Oops wrong file

This doesn't really make sense, wouldn't he go to jail and not just get kicked out? Is this even a real news report user? I didn't even know he had served in the army. This is that guy that shot up the church right?

Evil puts on a show.

That's all it is.

Nothing more and nothing less

It's as fake as those planes
youtube.com/watch?v=jPQSlpOj4ls

woah jet fuel cant melt steel beams is confirmed unironically this is actually proof i beleive this is now true, thanks for posting this

Nah it's the vortex i'm talking about

fuuuuuuuuuuck thats why that guy in italy died drinking cats blood with crowley

no this is an airplane and you just gave me the answers to the right question and i applaud this to you because i now know the truth . thanks for the light that was shed upon me

wow praise kek he actually is true and this confirms it

i dont think hes doing this on purpose, thanks kek i always believed in you

Crowley wouldn't drink cat blood.

Glad I could help.

this might help you lot

HE didnt but he got kicked out of italy because one of his acolytes did. raoul loveday. not saying it happened one way or another but thats the story that got told.

Ah.

this CANNOT be a coincidence, money? rosebud? this CANNOT be a coincidence

next time rosicrusianism?

why is a nazi throwing a snow ball and missing a snow man next to a sled lol

haha you got 33 buddy. didnt you know william randolph hearst was in the same frat as good ole dubya? i bet you already knew that though.
nytimes.com/2001/12/01/opinion/from-the-frat-house-to-the-white-house.html
so why is the nazi throwing the snowball?

i dont know, why do you keep reflecting my questions and not answering them?

does it have to do with crowley being w's grandfather? thats the best ive got. if you can do better im happy to hear it.