Are there any white countries left at this point?

Are there any white countries left at this point?
Canada is 53% white
America is 56% white
Sweden, Germany, Britain, Italy, France are all being raided by sand niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=CF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They want to kill us all.

So many niggersss

we need to start digging and forming ethno communities in abandoned silver mines. the shitskins wont follow us down there. I'm sure of it.

>Mfw dumbasses fall for a (((poll))) posted by a polish shitposter who avoided using actual statistics

56% was like 2 years ago. America is now 48% white

>These counties I've never been too are exactly like this trust me guys I know
Literally never even seen a Muslim gang outside of some edgy teen faggots

Theres Switzerland, but To my knowlage its hard for even white foreigners to intigrate

Also poland and hungary
But if youre asking about /anglo/ country left then no

only triggered when it happens to canada, eh?
>le 53% face

Depends, do you consider Bosniaks white?

iceland, faroe are the only white countries left if you're a nordicist

this, also Scotland is 96% white but fuck off were full.

>Sweden, Germany, Britain, Italy, France are all being raided by sand niggers.
And yet they are still over 90% white.

That's how blacked you are, mutt.

>Canada is 53% white
fake news..stop spreading this my 56% friendo

As opposed to actual statistics saying you are le 56%? Our statistics say something like 70%-80% depending on tolerance. Whereas polski used some backwards self-reporting (((poll))) to claim Canada was le 53% face and spent the next 30 minutes spamming images and incoherent garbage to entice people into his bait.

>stop spreading this goyim
Go feed your wifes son you canadamutt

you're alone in your blackness..stop trying to pretend we're as fucked as you poco

Demoralisation shill thread. Sage.

great conversation, two cancer patients arguing about whose disease is farther along, so prodcutive

More like 70%

And I've never seen a muslim gang, or a nigger gang, or a mexican gang.

statistics prove it mapleskin

You guys are hysterical. What you call race mixing and invasion has been happening for tens of thousands of years. So how come the shades of race are still present at all? Well, for many skin color changes with average sunlight, and over time the genes to make melanin recede since it's not an advantage at high latitude. Thus do called white people remain everoresent as evolution performs it's magic.
What about all that other crap about master race yada yada, well, that's just dumb people trying to find a social niche using chimp logic.

I've never seen a non white in my city..just because toronto is fucked doesn't mean anything..is america totally black because detroit exists

I've never seen a nigger gang or MS-13. Does it mean it's not happening you stupid fucking faggot?

Slightly different though, the UK is tiny, theres literally a city every 30 minutes away

almost all big cities are blacked here

pretty much every single one with maybe two exceptions

>using chimp logic

Except I'm not a nigger

the 56% of whites in the USA only have 7% who racemix

However, these statistics count arabs, jews and meximutts as white, so it's very easy to attribute 5% of that to those minorities and the other 2% to toll payers

Don't eat bait friend

Link to the stats?

Russia, Turkey

In the race-mix project, it becomes the battle of raw Biomass.

Negorid biomass is being fed and proped up by the globalists.
Holltywood is encouraging race mixing at the same time.
It's only a matter of time before the white genes are history.

meme flag
implying we aren't gonna gas you all before the year 2100

no

>Turkey
>White

it's a meme they don't include 'Canadian'

America is 62% non-hispanic white as of the 2016 American community survey. This includes Jews and Arabs so after subtracting the 2% Jewish and 1% Muslim population from that the US is only 59% white.

The memes are not far off.

Source:
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=CF

Le Trudeu will make your your cuckistani country won't gas anyone but whites.

In fact you will eventually be arrested for that kind of posts.

Belarus
>97.7%
>Anything not purely European excluded (yes, even Jews)

>arrested for that kind of posts.
any politician who tries to implement that here will be lynched

can we just racewar already? god this waiting and trying to redpill people is pure agony.

You want to talk about dumb? There are people who go to universities and pay money receive lectures on the pseudoscientific theories of Franz Boas. Image it!

No, you will in fact eventually be lynched for not referring to me by by preferred noun.

Isn't it great, minorities aren't actually minority.

>turkey
>white
Nigger how hard is Putin blasting that pro Turkey propaganda over there? Turkey is a shithole filled with sandniggers.
The only thing white there is the snow in the winter.

ethnostate now

Canada and USA are still amazing places, they still are a few decades away from reaching Brazil levels. Just make memes and the boomers will die off and we will replace them.

is that the faggot parade rear end me pigmobile ?

Le Trudeu police.

Switzerland is hard to immigrate to, not to integrate. It's basically the same as France (the romance part) or Germany (the rest).
It's not about finding an "Anglo country", nobody cares if it's anglo or not. Actually the fact of being Anglo usually means it'll be less civilized and more of a shithole with utterly dumb white people wanderinguyen everywhere.
What is wanted is a rich white country that are not plagued with an important African presence. Beside Switzerland I don't see any.

>France
>90 % white
France must be around 80 % now, and we know the newborn are only ~65 % white.

>Spanish
>white

>trying this hard to screech "WHITER THAN YOU!!!!"

muh pure white anglos

kek

I actually think France is Canada/America tier and your government is just hiding it.

rather be yellow than mexiblack 2bh

New Zealands south island is an underrated white enclave.

keep coping adrian. You just don't want to admit that the caliphate will be declared within 10 years.

WHEN THE FUCK DID LEAFANDA BECOME 53% WHITE???!!!!!!

Sure.

But they gotta quit that Muslim radicalism shit.

>mfw from Nelson, South Island NZ
>mfw not white
there goes that theory

whiter than europe and NA.

I mean, we have different types of cancer.

Our immigrants live in segregated enclaves in the outskirts and tend to form parallel societies with no-go zones for whites.

You guys have a mutt epidemic where your white stock is getting blacked and mutted.

Sure, we need to do something about both of those. They're pretty inconvenient.

Unlikely. Even Ireland is below 90%.

>Sweden, Germany, Britain, Italy, France are all being raided by sand niggers.
Germany is 90% white...

You are projecting mutt...

t. London scum

Whoa there. You're talking to someone who is 35% German 20% Irish 15% Italian 10% Mexican
10% Subsaharan African 10% American Indian.

He's of a high stock.

Yes, Iceland.

THIS is a black world, you need to go HOME.
>Alyums.