Everyone's freaked out by all the kids from this high school with polished PR skills who have focused...

Everyone's freaked out by all the kids from this high school with polished PR skills who have focused, coherent political message campaigns up and running already. Right? RIGHT??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39DwSKxgTt8
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg
youtu.be/3P66_96RfFU
youtu.be/LaLrnRz0gNY
youtu.be/midCLaovJk8
youtu.be/9wq3lk2mB6g
youtu.be/g67mCOP75sk
youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all very normal. Quite normal. Is anyone else getting sleepy?

That's totally normal goy now take some pills

It's always been like this... so, did you know the new Game of Thrones season is coming out soon, you should probably go rewatch the series to refresh yourself, then you'll be ready for the new True Detective, hey did you see Black Panther yet??

I don't think it's actually that normal bro

Checked.
Yeah, it's definitely not how the average HS kid is, especially that many

...yeah, but who cares and whatever, I mean, what are you even takin' about, ur crazy
drink some tap water and eat some Gushers™ everything's fine and things are okay

Yeah don't you know the normal thing is to storm the capital after something like that

Something fishy going on here

it is weird

nice redpill OP. This is a jewish false flag

wow you fucking right-wing conspiratard nutjob

the kids are dramatized by an ALT-RIGHT LUNATIC

shut up and hand in your guns right now

Shh shh shhh let’s just go take a nap

that's not weird & fishing
...you know what's really weird & fishy?

youtube.com/watch?v=39DwSKxgTt8

Dont worry about it OP. Have you bought any stocks recently?

>dramatized
exactly

(((someone))) is funding them

very normal goy

Youre the nutjob pal !

I thought that went without saying. This whole thing was orchestrated.
>Town literally full of Jews
>He was wearing a gas mask
>He looked focused on what he was doing
>Hair showing no sign of having had a mask on

Has anyone explained the footage of the very dead looking black girl who isnt pictured among the dead?

Nope. I was in a few threads and some ppl were saying she isn't black. Yeah, okay

I'm on my phone but I've got a clip of a dude on CNN saying SWAT was doing training near by and that's why they got there so fast

This was the version i saved if no one's seen it or read about it on here

>Laying on the blood
That bitch is dark!

Found the link
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg

Hair looks to match looks like a black to me

do black girls wear hiking boots to school?

There was definitely early footage of an officer or somebody local saying they didnt know if it was a drill or not even while they were getting pounded with calls. i also recall very early on they tweeted to stop calling in about it

That kid on leddit who did an AMA and was from the high school and took a whole period of "Holocaust History" was particularly unsettling. No way in hell is that an actual thing, right? He didn't even respond like a kid that much.

Sure theyre called ug boots or some shit. typical lower and lower middle class teenage girls wear

I absolutely agree.
The "bag" SWAT carried out was a K9 and must Anons want it to be something like weapons they want accept it
youtu.be/3P66_96RfFU
@30:45

>dramatized
oops!

The school is like 40% Jewish and we all know how persuasive Jews are with words.

> coherent political message
Wow, you just discovered liberalism?

Theres just something about certain of these type events the media seems so prepared for and its just like boom boom boom detailed footage, slick tv ready people, and then other real ones are just clusterfucks in terms of coverage. Like the Vegas shooting desu

That night me and a few Anons were searching for articles on it and shit was posted up to a day prior. They updated them so when clicking on it the article only showed the updated time. I have it saved on my computer but you can search the archives from last night and find images from the posts.

I consider myself a liberalistismist

have you seen the black panther yet, fellow goy?

That's actually a style. Not hiking boots, they have a bit of a heel. They were popular in the late 90s, too

Ehh the way google caches and dates things found in searches is notoriously unreliable. never seen anything like that ever get verifiably proven despite having seen/read about pre-made pages for a number of these mass casualty events like this before

I use Duckduckgo

I'd be more concerned about the fact that some kid felt justified in strolling around dealing his own brand of justice.
Even now they still mock him. He laid waste to a bunch of families lives and they feel justified in thier earlier behaviors towards him.
I have very little sympathy for these idiot kids shooting idiot kids

Remember that neighbours. That stupid faggot acting weird may just come back with something to put you down

There were tweets that were sent prior to the time it started, as well. I posted them in the thread last night

doc martins

I mean knock yourself out just saying have seen that sort of thing come up time after time and its never led anywhere

Martens with an E, and they're unlikely to be the real thing.
Very comfy boots.

I think Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones need to retire they caused this with their hate

Similar to this
t. I have a teenage girl

I got you, user

>all the kids from this high school with polished PR skills who have focused, coherent political message campaigns up and running already

In your basement?

youtu.be/LaLrnRz0gNY
>told just to go outside so they could shoot up
Wtf

He was a registered democrat and alt-lefty. Nice try.

Here are a few videos
Https://youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

youtu.be/midCLaovJk8
>Teacher shot in arm but is fine and walking home

youtu.be/9wq3lk2mB6g
Long but covers shit no one else has

all the twitter things are all really good/clear pics of the kids faces, like spoopy close ups that are decent. how many of these kids these days actually use their real name as their twitter name? not many I would venture.. but not true with these ones. all these twitter messages all looked weirdly concerted to me. someone is behind this. and Cred Forums knows exactly (((who))) it is. this is a ploy to have our guns taken from us.
The way the response is coming from these kids, they have taken ZERO time to greive and they are immediately going to policy change? What in the fuck? Absolutely too weird for it to be a coincidence. They aren't grieving and do not care one way or another. They must be being paid.

Why do leftists flatter themselves by identifying their authoritarian Marxist ideologies as Liberalism? There's nothing coherent about the American Left today, and that's why you got smashed in the election. You dumbfucks are so far gone that people like Sam Harris or Jordan Peterson, liberals, are considered right wing nazis for not being communists.

Wrong. He wasn't registered. That was the "de Jesus" Cruz. His name has a K and middle name is Jacob

Exactly

Thanks for the update.

But he was or at was supposed to be on anti-depressants, wasn't he?

>coherent political message
>Russian's influenced our election. They CANNOT do that, how dare them! That's treason
> Allowing mexican, guatemalan, el salvadorian, etc NON-citizens vote in our elections is not foreign meddling.
pick one faggots. you just stick with the narrative that suits your argument for the moment.

There was talk of it but I'm not sure. He has aspergers and that's why he's so weird. But, he could have been depressed due to losing his mom in November

>bully your classmate that is lonely and depressed
>"haha you're probably a school shooter LOL"
>the mad man did it.jpg
>"OMG TAKE AWAY THE GUNS LETS NOT FOCUS ON MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES JUST GUNS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I have seen black panther but I'm not going to ignore this

The girl who said she was walking with Nikolas and a "dead" girl are good friends and are both from some crazy small town in another state. The blonde sure doesn't seem like she just lost her bff. She seems like she's having a hard time keeping a (((secret))) in.

Do you guys like TylenolPM's? I really do. After a long day of participating in mentally strenous activities, I like to kick back, relax and eat at least 15 of them. You guys should try it sometime, like tonight.

She doesn't need to be dead, though. Could very well just be injured.

The literal ZERO mourning is one of the biggest red flags.

Cops took a girl out who was next to her who wasn't visibly injured. You go in order of need and if this chick was hurt and bleeding they'd have taken her first

I'm out, Anons. If you want info that have been found by others the videos I posted have some good details. The one below has some interesting things, as well. Also, look at the threads from last night. The OP was something about getting together and investigating it.
youtu.be/g67mCOP75sk

There is definitely something to this and remember, Cred Forums is never wrong

is that "Fiddler on the Roof"?

what a coincidence, Mark!

#freaked out
go back to re .ddittt

>Pretend to be media
>Tweet them
>Ask them who is representing them
>Profit?

Ssssh. Don't think

What are we talking about? Do any of you know who this is? I'm a concerned citizen

(((Rosenblatt)))

Yeah, don't read between the lines or anything. Because, you know.... we might know something.

What's worse is that you guys aren't prepared to do anything about it.

You mumble to yourselves and shitpost about it.

Get out and do something you lame fucks. Antifa and the Left is literally running train on your country.

It's probably nothing goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

Ya think???!! Are you tools that slow?

This has been planned long ago! Why no one 17 peeps were killed and its all Soros Fake as Shit!

Quality cameras there. Fake as fuck! Compare

wasn't at least of of the victims a teacher?

>textbook operation
always the fucking same. something happens and there was a training nearby. anyone know of an event where that was not the case?

underrated

The school is like 40% Jews so it wouldn't surprise me.

All the kids I saw interviewed after the fact seemed totally unconcerned and emotionless about the shooting, now they're all worked up and passionate? I call bullshit.