Who are worse?

Jews or Scientologists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRQm-NE6ZtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there really a difference?

Is there a difference?

Well..yes. You can freely criticize Scientology

Is scientology really that bad? I thought Chick Corea was pretty decent, and one time 1993 he got snubbed by german people, kicked out from an event because he was in scientology

I don't really believe this shit with the alleged boat

That worked out well for Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The church of (((Scientology))) paid people to spy on them for blackmail material because they made an episode making fun of Scientology. It's also why Issac Hayes quit

judaism is an actual religion whereas scientology is not

Scientology is protection from the jews in hollywood.

Judaism isnt a real religion. jews stole everything they believe from civilizations before them.

is there alot of "proganda" around you? do these people also go from house to house like the jeowahs witnesses?

Juuz because you cant name the juu in public. Making fun of scientology is fashionable otoh.

No, they're not that bad. It's just their beliefs are extremely far fetched and it's more of a cult than a religion

isn't everyone on Cred Forums actually from scientology?

that's who really bought Cred Forums

Reminder that the greatest looking man(Tom Cruise) the world has ever seen is a non-white(Irish).

My aunt is Tom Cruise's daughters babysitter, she's a wacky lib Scientologist who lives in LA

she's a sweet lady but a little off

u mad whitebois?

My gf is ex scientologist but still holds on to some of it...believers are cult like slaves indoctrinated into thinking they are saving the world when really they are just buying property and networking for control...making money off all the poor folowers ...its really gross mix between mormons and jews kek

>Judaism isnt a real religion. jews stole everything they believe from civilizations before them.
THIS

Judiasm is just desert war brainwashing. They call us cattle but they are the cattle to their books and creepy rabbis

jews
i say this because the kill count is higher
its fairly obvious

Can you get me a pair of Katie's panties? I need them for clones

my mom went to school with kristie
said she was a raging cunt

Ask yourself: which one does the press hate?

scientology has some good metaphysical principles (be at cause in life etc), but the church is pretty fucked up. see video. hubbard knew what was going on...

youtube.com/watch?v=WRQm-NE6ZtI

also hubbard developed a theory that there was a small percentage of the population who he termed Suppressive Persons who hate civilization and were essentially anti-social personalities etc, said they were about 2% of the population (circa 1965). He never named the jew but if you do any decent investigation into who is pulling the strings its easy to come to that conclusion. scientology got fucked by cianiggers in the 70s.

Don't start this shit again. Project chanology fucked this place up.

JEWS.
/thread

Scientology loves money.
Jews love money and hate white people.

Scientology was born out of the need of non-Jewish celebrities and media personalities to have someone having their back in Hollywood. Scientology saw the market and profit in taking in those who were popular, influential, and wealthy enough, but were not members of the tribe and thus were disenfranchised among the elites.

It is very much a parasitic organization but it is also at least somewhat of a thorn in the Jew's foot.

Scientologists are weird but they’re not evil and the jews hate them because they’re an alternative power structure in hollywood. Scientologists are ok and Tom Cruise is a great actor btw.

except if you speak out about scientology they hunt you the fuck down, and if you are an ex-member, they use what you said in confessionals against you, often making it public to smear your reputation. how ok is that?

also, tom cruise is a decent actor, nothing special. he essentially just plays tom cruise in most of his movies (action hero man)

Tom Cruise is the greatest movie star of all time. He’s a mad man that does all his stunts himself.

Still better than the kikes and if they want to survive in hollywood they have to be brutal.

he's a great movie star that can do what a stuntman can do as well. but he is by no means a great actor. most of his films are average fodder that appeal to bluepilled normies and teenagers, with only the occassional good one such as minority report. he's only been in one truly great movie which was eyes wide shut directed by kubrick.

dk, are you a Fed?

Jews of course, most people are aware of Scientology and their indoctrination, that is not the case for the Jews...

Scientology out-Jews the Jews themselves because they charge you shekels just to hear what they represent and profess to believe in