I want to purchase my first firearm. Which firearm does Cred Forums recommend for home defense?

I want to purchase my first firearm. Which firearm does Cred Forums recommend for home defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gundeals/comments/7xd08d/handgun_ruger_lcp_159_with_free_shipping/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVx3BAA2YCo
youtube.com/watch?v=siOEEOTjGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=uHJA3iXelRs
youtube.com/watch?v=arMJQDkNjuo
geissele.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this one

ar15, if you want to concealed carry, get a glock in 9mm. If you want a more detailed opinion, go to /k/

Remington 870
Any Glock
>ANY GUN IS BETTER THAN NO GUN, user

Make one.

Depends on how much you want to spend

Its kinda your job as man to have an AR

Fuck I want an m1 garand

Serialed firearms are for faggots. Remember that.

Glock 19

remington 870

AR15, short barrel if local laws are permitting. ARs are really an overall excellent weapon for home defense because of their ease of use, their light weight, and they're easy for first time shooters to operate. The ammunition is known for not over-penetrating, which is beneficial in a home invasion scenario.

But above all else, make sure that, regardless of what you choose, you go to the range and become highly familiar with your weapon.

AR15 and take it to school to show off to your classmates

Home defense recommendations are usually in the shotgun territory. Very easy to handle, HUGE stopping power, and also very fun to take skeet shooting.

Fnx tac. 45

Hi point 45acp. Great starter gun. 175-200$. U can throw away after U shoot someone without losing a huge investment.

G U C C I AR-15 with half the Tapco catalog strapped on to it.

Really based on comfort of use for you. AR15 isn't a bad choice since prices are only going to go up every time they are threatened out of ownership, but memes aside Glock would be a good choice too.

Shorty ar style pistol

A SALT RYE FULL 15

Good luck finding parts for your niche piston AR if it fails when SHTF.

any pistol or shotgun. If you go the shotgun route id keep it loaded with birdshot, will save you the drywall repairs

Why not just replace the upper?

I've already machined my lower someone link me the best free-float kit for my dollar

Home defence from what?
White (((people)))
The U.S. Government
Niggers
Muzzies

Mossberg 930 SPX. Semi-auto 12 gauge. Can't really go wrong with that.

reddit.com/r/gundeals/comments/7xd08d/handgun_ruger_lcp_159_with_free_shipping/

cheap cant go wrong

inb4 redditfag

Mossberg 500 next question

If it's just home defense, ie close quarters, get a mid to large caliber pistol.

9mm can't go wrong
.40 is pretty badass
.45 will knock your dick in the dirt.
,50 and you will make mence mat out of an intruder... Highly recommend.

Depends. Do you want something that's easily concealable, or something that makes the universal "get the fuck out of my house" noise.

Make your own.

Buy a Mossberg 500 SP with #4 buckshot.

Birdshot will destroy more drywall than any slug, user. The difference is penetration through multiple layers.

Dp-12 is a can't miss. You could almost shoot your house in half. I'm going to get one when I get the cash

Or you could make your own and it'd end up like this...

Birdshot is not a self defense round.
Stupid fudd nigger.

Holy fuck, do people actually think AR stands for "assault rifle"?

Desert Eagle is a good defense pistol. For situations where you are stationary and at home, open with a 3006 of any kind. AR15 for when the govt has betrayed us

Rifled hollowpoint slugs are 100%

TEXAS SHOOTING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>birdshot
Good way to get murdered instead of stopping the aggressor.

Doesn't stand for shit since Armalite sold it to Colt before it went into major production.

Or better yet, this.

Saw it on local news. Stinks like gang crime.

yes

Yes. This strikes fear into the hearts of the ATF.

there's a shooting everyday in America not suprised

And deadly fully automatic evil black assault rifle for killers at that.

Yes birdshot will only piss and aggressor off. I have lost count of the number of times I shot myself with bird shot of a ricochet. The ricochet decreases the power to be sure, but it's still a bitch ass bee-bee gun power shot

youtube.com/watch?v=YVx3BAA2YCo

Fucking COD faggots. There's no civilian version of the AA-12 available for purchase.

Glock 19

Depends what your house is made of. Generally I'd say a properly made AR-15 (there are some really shitty ones out there. Colt, BCM, Spikes, Noveske, LWRC, LMT, etc. They're high priced but will last longer than you're lifetime, and won't blow up in your face. In terms of handguns can't go wrong with the CZ P10c, great price, and probably the best polymer framed striker fire pistol on the market, for a great price. My advice stay away from ARs that are under $800. Always do your research on firearms before purchase.

I heard it instantly kills 65 babies per second.

He never asked which was the best legal gun for home defense, he asked which was the best gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=siOEEOTjGqM

KEK
FUUUUUUUCK THE ATF

Jesus, these people are allowed to vote...

102 per second if there's a muzzle brake and vertical grip.

That gun looks beautiful!

Does a bump stock increase the baby death toll, or does it just increase the head-shot accuracy rate?

FN 57. Its a pistol that Shoots the same shit the MP 7 or other SMGs does. Fucking awsome. Cop killer pistol. No bulletproof west helps!

increases bullet hose coefficient by a factor of .242

Yes.

Amazing SWAT killer gun

sawed-off shotgun

I was going to talk mad shit about the ammo prices... but $0.40/round isn't that bad considering. It's pricier than some dirt cheap .223, but not prohibitively expensive by any means.

Move to a first-world country where it isn't necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHJA3iXelRs

Rock Island 1911 if pistol.
Palmetto State Armory AK47 or a similarly priced S&W / Ruger AR15.
Remington 870 if shotgun.

These are the best value and most reliable platforms to begin with.

Best 40 Cent you’ll ever spend. Those bullets fly so fast they go trough pretty much every west.

>home defense
Shotgun. Pump or semi-auto
Raging Judge also makes a loud handgun that scares, blinds, deafens and gives you a choice in ammo that most handguns wont (410 shotgun/.454)

This.

Or get one of the famous "Assault Rifles" if you can.

Or get a pistola if you have time going to a range.

NIJ Type III steel plates defeat it...

What copper is wearing type III??

Home defense: a shotgun loaded alternately with bird shot and slugs. Most home invaders will run at the sound of racking one into the chamber.

You don’t need a fucking rifle for home defense. We are talking close quarters and you’re better off doing a pray and spray approach. Also, if you miss, a high powered round will go right through your walls and likely into your neighbor’s house, then you’re in big trouble.

A handgun is good for mobility but harder to deal with and requires more training. Not worth it for home defense.

You should buy an AR though, just to have it. But not as your primary weapon.

SWAT teams wear plate carriers, I'm assuming they're smart enough to wear SAPI plates or equivalent. Granted that's just speculation on my part.

>We are talking close quarters and you’re better off doing a pray and spray approach.
Why is it better to have no accuracy in your shot placement? You're worried about hurting your neighbors, but not concerned a round might make it through the window and kill their dog?
>Also, if you miss, a high powered round will go right through your walls and likely into your neighbor’s house
I agree, buy hollow points. They exist for almost every caliber. Even rifle rounds. .223 jacketed hollow points do really well in ballistic tests. Penetration and instant fragmentation.

As a personal defense weapon i think the FN57 is awsome. Im sure it will penetrate most cheao wests that niggers and coppers wear.

600 per second if you use a bump stop

>not bump firing manually

Oh it's definitely a great firearm, I'm not disagreeing, but it's expensive, and fires an uncommon/expensive round. For home defense/shtf a good 9mm rated for +p such as CZ P10c as a sidearm, with a proper milspec+ AR-15 as primary is the best way to go imo.

I'm sure there's a newer version of this, but I don't have it.

Still a good starting point. Make sure you test things out before buying them, make sure you like how it feels.

If that was based on a Luger I could use it in my up comming Anne Frank movie

No you don't.
You need one. Get yours from the CMP while you still can. I have 2 and want a third.

OP never came back. Gun jack off thread.

I prefer 45mm, but consider asking what guns and ammo your local LEOs use. If you end up defending yourself in court, where the prosecutors are likely to claim bullshit like
>Only terrorists use that gun
>X bullet is intended to cause unnecessary pain and suffering
You can tell them that's what the police use, and if it's that ebil, why are cops use them.

I don't think that firearms are that effective for homedefense, but I suppose a shotgun would fulfil that role well. Especially so as you can find special rounds for them.

Desert Eagle. Its only half a bullet or a.50 cal gun. Best for beginners.

Where can you get those from?

the five seven is really fucking neat. Too bad ammo is so expensive

12 guage that takes 3 and a quarter inch shells.

And a 38 special revolver.

Lol 100 to 200 bullshit

A shotgun in all seriousness or a Judge. Its a handgun that shoots shotgun shells. The early reviews were mixed on it, but ammo designed specificly for it performs better. Plus, you can take it on the road as local laws allow. Its know as an anti-carjacking gun. You could even load birdshot as a warning round.

good but where's the homemade tactical laser

This. For in home defense, a shot gun is best. You don't want a rifle or handgun round going through drywall and hitting a family member. Get a 9mm handguns after that for CC out and a about time. The recoil isn't bad and the caliber will do the job. After that snag an ar-15 for a possible tyrannical government or zombie apocalypse situation.

I love mine but I will be honest and say it can be picky with ammo. Federal works 100% though. Also, the ghost ring sights are amazing.

My only worry with a shotgun is it could be unwieldy in dark hallways or close quarters.

youtube.com/watch?v=arMJQDkNjuo

Easily used even by skinny girls.

Rule #1. Bullpups are for faggots.

> (OP)
>Remington 870
>Any Glock
>>ANY GUN IS BETTER THAN NO GUN, user
Rem is now Jewish owned and gone to shit.

Get Mossberg 500. its basically same as US military uses.

PS-get the combo with long and short barrels. many ranges don't allow short barrels due to extra noise, and IMO the Skeet and Trap crowd don't like the tactkool nigger gun crowd

Why not a glock 20?

The dog looks so sad in that

geissele.com/

glock 21
a short shotgun like remington 870 tac-14 is also a fine choice

Everything you just said was wrong.

why do you pay tax if goverment cant protect you and your house ?

I really dont understand americunts

when seconds count, bobby's only an hour and a half away