I believe I'm a target of CIA ops, Cred Forums

I believe I'm a target of CIA ops, Cred Forums.
What do I do?
I woke up the other day in a snowbank covered in Fucking bruises with zero recollection of what the fuck happened. That was 2 days ago. Still have the bruises. Can post if desired

Since then I've been unusually energetic, I can't Fucking sleep and all I can think about is ratatatata-ing a concert or assembly of some sort, specifically with an Ar15, which I have no access to.

I've been trying to sleep but I've been interrupted by visions and sounds of homemade explosives going off.

They're making me want to shoot things

I know exactly how I would do it if given the chance, but I don't want too.

I don't want to be a shooter

I've been having flashes of violent imagery when I try to sleep.

All I can think about is reloading and how my mugshot would look.

I don't want to be a shooter Cred Forums. How do I get myself out of this?

I don't want to be psyopped please help

Help me pol. I don't like thinking like this and I think if I dont do it then they're going to disappear me.

Single mother family detected

are you a fed?

This
>CIA posts fake story
>see how anons would react
>for future reference

fuck off m8s I'm actually serious.
You don't how how bad it is till they do it to you. Never been in more pain.

I want to disengage from reality but maybe that's what they want. Fucking fuck me

Remember when.. Just a couple years ago.. HEY GUYS! You guys remember when we used to actually believe that the feds were capable of doing half the shit they supposedly can pull off? Pfft we were fucking stupid!

No, a concerned citizen.

nice get script. How are you going to kill anyone? YOUR A FUCKING CANADIAN!

I believe I'm CIA ops, Cred Forums.
>fixed that for you

what causes these marks

>Canada

27 the magic number

let me be

get as many canadians as you can

lol.
if you are not trolling you are actually 100% schizophrenic and is having a major psychosis
go to doctor and get pills before your brain gets more scrambled. being in a psychosis damages your brain

If you're not looking for attention you are likely having a mental health issue, see the doctor immediately.

Check yourself into a mental hospital if you think that you are a threat to yourself or others.

I don't want to hurt people.

I feel like should spend some time on the water

Boats are good for peoplr

Nevermind the waters frozen fuck

Going to drink more vodka and try to ignore the signs

Fields are great places to sit and think k

i once typed "james wears a red hat. james wears a red hat" into jewgle translate. posted it here in arabic. got feds up my ass a mile deep now. fuck em if they cant take a joke

I'm stuck

>drink more vodka

Well that explains how you ended up in a snowbank with bruises.

I hope that that image appears in a reverse Google search.

Manbearpig

very funny.

But please fuck off I'm I. Pain

Get another computer. Put foil round your phone. Leave your house. Change your identity. Move somehwere where they can't get you.
RUN ALREADY YOU CANNOT HIDE
YOU NEED TO GO
GO NOW

What do the numbers mean?

jesus fuck number one stop drinking ALL alcohol nigger and do not smoke ANY weed or take ANY other kind of drugs.

find a fucking buddhist monastery and go there immediately and explain to them your situation they are literally the only ones who can help. be very careful about how you word it to them. tell them you woke up somewhere you dont know how you got there you lost a few days of time etc. if you we're subject to MKULTRA/monarch type programming or trauma based mind control you need to treat every moment like your last right now dude. not fucking around. MEDITATE. calm yourself.

>YOU NEED TO GO
>GO NOW
where I'm stuck?
Feel like digging hole that I can bury myself into, fill with soil no-one ever see me again

I could be a worm Ontario has so much room underground

Let me go

Stop eating all that soy then you fucking faggot.

you know what to do OP

Do you hear numbers or any sort of mental messages? If so, do you hear them repeatedly? If you have a feeling of understanding them when you hear them, that confirms that you are either
1: part of some agency brainwashing op
2: on drugs

>Do you hear numbers or any sort of mental messages?
they just want you to think thats crazy

:^)

RUN
run where the eye cannot see you
Phone off, phone out
All connections shut down
Only one thing in your mind now that is to run
DO IT

Been considering it for a long time

Need to get hit by a foreign train or s

Don't care where your cars are com8ng from all

really narrows it down kek

OP needs to fucking leave civilization and go camping for awhile and take NO drugs or alcohol and spend some time meditating. it's the only way to defeat mind control if you don't have access to people who know how to deal with situations like this. the markings look like lashings from a stick honestly. hes likely just me a masochist and larping.

we need all details of said event, OP

DON'T KILL YOURSELF
tell us more in the meantime when you are preparing to escape

Just kys

I'd rather vaporize over the 6 lane highway

Seems far more reasonable

I'll be their god

Golden apprehension

Being a fatass then losing some weight

The little green men cause them marks, and NO their NOT from another world you silly cunt...

>How close are you user, to THEM.

Hes not onabout the joos, but he is onabout the croaked noses.

dude stop sperging we have 2 schizo threads up at the moment

you gotta fuckin chill out m8.

Of course he is. :)

SHOOT EVERYTHING NOW

T-Pain?

Where are you located? I can give an approximate escape route from where you are in Canada
Preferably closer to Northern Canada, as it is isolated with little population density

hopefully he shoots you for being a fucking leaf considering he is also a leaf its a real possibility

Fuck k off the magic number

its simple, leave the country for a little vacation.

come to europe i can look after you

You probably have schizophrenia.

seriously? got proof of that?

I'm no expert on psychiatry but you're a drunk at least.

yeah and if the fucker did get mk'd alcohol is the last thing he needs

Check yourself into a mental hospital user

It will ruin any chances you have to work in the future though, but to save human lives its worth it

Imagine pushing the sounds out into the distance, and pull them back up close to you as voices motivating you to get shit done.

Sounds you don't want, push into distance until you can barely hear them, and pull them back as voices motivating you to get shit done.

I'm a psychologist who specializes in working with schizo.

Did you rape a raccoon?

well you're not because you're not important like at all

yes. no. they haven't approached me but i'm being followed. they know that i know. i don't care.

>Do you hear numbers
27 over and over and over again.

Kek

Op, you have a drinking problem, it doesn't help your shizophrenia either. Go into a hospital and tell them you have a problem lately.

start praying the lords prayer 2 times a day

morning and evening

>booze
Found your problem bud. And you might be insane, but that's another thing.
I often get hammered in bars but to this day don't know how do i get home, never even dared to take a taxi or an uber. Somehow manage to keep all my stuff and not be covered in puke. I do end up with cuts and bruises, can't even imagine how i get them.
>tfw last week woke up at 9am on the floor in front of my own door with no shoes and wet socks but no puddles in sight
>some neighbors most likely saw me and didn't even wake me
>start panicking as i can't find my keys and no idea where shoes are
>door is unlocked and shoes are fucking crammed in a door handle
Alcohol is a bitch, stop drinking.

Gay sex.

The vid of that guy using one on his gf was hilarious

going to bed anons, checking myself in in the morning. Goodnight bros wish me death

Buddhist monastery like another user suggested is a good call.

You gotta stop drinking dude.
You're going to hurt someone if your cognitive function is impaired.
If you have been psyoped now is the time to become clear headed and run magnets over your hard drive, delete social media, destroy your phone replace it with a burner phone an go kick it in a shitty motel for a couple of days. maybe get out of your area, into another territory. pay in cash for now, look for black vans and Lincolns.

crippling depression

godspeed user, when you wake up things will be better.

>when you wake up things will be better.
actually I'll be hungover and it will be terrible but fuck it I've decided not to die today

Get off the psychiatric medication and you'll return to normal, the CIA voodoo magic will wear off.

>Target of CIA ops
>Is a fucking leaf
Nice try Poutine Perry

This

Sage and report.

You clearly need to sell everything and leave the country.

If not a LARP or slide, let me offer you some advice.

You're either going crazy, or right. Either way, don't kill people because of it. Tell someone close to you that can help you. Someone you trust. Remember, just because there are government programs fucked beyond all belief, and you very well COULD be the target of some sort of remote brainwashing/conditioning, it doesn't mean that you ARE. Mental illnesses and psychotic breaks do occur in some people, for no conceivable reason.

>if LARP/shill
eat my dick

>333
Enjoy being v& Diet Satan