youtu.be/GKiWy2ug9H4?t=2311
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgqC6n9qhyM
youtube.com/watch?v=CD844ipkNEc
youtube.com/watch?v=GWZIENNCzok
youtube.com/watch?v=6lZal5rsjYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best one

youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY

As if half the poasters here aren't women.

kek

damn her deadpan game is unreal

she's fucking hilarious

It literally took me a few minutes to figure out she was fucking around

she's fucking autistic who cares about this whore

she looks like the blonde version of this chick

>I'm putting a temporary crematorium on all Jewish comments on my channel

Pretty funny, must be a lesbian

my dad has that shirt

wtf is that? That's brilliant.

>queen

where is this from?

Alright

who is this. i saw her face in the thumbnail and was already scared. then i clicked on the video and youtube FUCKING WARNED ME about the video?? and like everything is disabled????!?!!?!?!!1!?!11AHHHHHHH

i want /x/ to leave

>where is this from?
no idea

too bad, seems like a good movie!

>WARNED ME about the video
jewtube is cracking down on all things counter-jew, she didn't even say anything to warrant it

Shame she isn't funny and is just a "wow a girl with my epic pol views" gimmick. She has that beta male "uhh can I come guys??? can I be one of the guys????" aura. fucking lesbians

IM SO SCARED but it's kind of funny

im scared its a screamer though is it a screamAHHHH

SHE JUST YELLED!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the beta male thing
that's the joke watch the asmr one youtube.com/watch?v=nrsxf8bVq_o

WHY IS SHE TALKING ABOUT GOLD STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is she WHISPERING in my EARS?!?!?!?!?!?!

She is fucking perfect.

It's like /r9k/ and Cred Forums had a child.

She is like Lauren Southern but 1000x more ebaums autism.

Would totally invade continental Europe for her.

fuck off nigger debbie downer.

((Youtube) can suck my cock

>This content is not available on this country domain

I've never seen that before. What do hell does she say?

naw i've only just now seen her stuff and she seems pretty genuinely funny, kinda a sam hyde way.
her style doesn't really scream ATTENTION LOOK AT ME~~~ so idk what seems so bad about her?

I meant pretty like Lauren Southern but not dolled up like a whore.

where can I donate to her patreon? will she skype for cash?

Even hooktube fails. Them banning these videos all the time are a reason enough for me to get into an argument about ((them)).

gas yourself

try a youutbe downloading site, you might have to try several, jewtube is going 1984

even unattractive women should have the privilege of not having to work

oh, body ,no..

Kinda reminds me of BG Kumbi

video of her redpilling her family
youtube.com/watch?v=FheWncW0jqE

Here you go.
my.mixtape.moe/cxuwaw.mp4

Looks like Ronnie Corbett.

>my.mixtape.moe/cxuwaw.mp4
thanks

we need a viable youtube alternative

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUTUBE

FUCKING

OWNED. Fuck youtube. fucking. pounced

Actually, 1st second I saw her, she reminded me at pic related.

> don't put ethot's on pedestal

Surely this one won't burn.

stupid albinoid bitch

SEETHING

holy shit boyz i just. relaized

This is YourMoviesucks's sister

lol

There is no combination more disgusting than blonde hair+brown eyes

Very autistic

>women have no sense of hum...

She reminded me of pic related.

her 23andme results

youtube.com/watch?v=aYMN0l6buMU

tranie?

this chick is legit funny.

just post the pics of her in her panties so I can go to bed

There's panny pics???

Bats is kwaan

>0.8% nigger
So the mutt memes are real?

Sage

archive.is/3LycD

Lol fuck. I'm glad I did mine with National Geographic before they jewed out with (((Helix))).

>meme flag

Checked! Post that shit NAO!

by say funny you meen sad?
she support of putting millions of actual sand niggers in her country ..

Stop spamming these e-celeb threads and whores here.

(((Otto Weininger))) was a kike who killed himself at the age of 23. I wouldn't take his advice on anything.

not today kike

Just because he was a kike doesn't mean his message is wrong you fucking faggot

He sets up a typical Jewish dichotomy. He talks about the sexes as if they are always in constant war with one another. The truth is, there are noble women and there are degenerate women. There are noble men and there are degenerate men. In today's world, we have a lot of degenerate men and women.

Encase you don't know your history well, when the Romans defeated the Teutons, the Teutonic women killed themselves and their children, so that they would not have to live as slaves. And with that, your (((MGTOW))) bullshit is invalidated.

>Some people find Weininger's ideas to be misogynistic and antisemitic, while others find them to be extremely perceptive and realistic. Parts of his rhetoric were used by the Nazi regime

MGTOW are the cat ladies of manhood.

Indeed. Varg actually did a really good job explaining it.

omg common you fucking target the jews?
Ok you target the jew
O K

why? the jews:
owning all the money
jews are mixing races
Jews cry on everything like the death camps in Hitler times
ETC,

The new muslims
i mean all the million of people from the middle east

and they comming to eu and cry for money
Jews are mixing races, well look on more than fucking 8m people who coming every year to eu, many of them a rapers
And some eu womans have sex with them you know mixing races...

they cry about isis,
some of them are isis users

funny that you fight on the worng problems

so funny, i mean so sad..
i feel sad to all the people who desreve eu..

millions of undocement people join to eu
dont expect to see drugs and mores, pedophiles, Rapers, himlesses

And btw you shouldnt help them bc they have shity life in their coubtry you expact to good from them? just horror

And most of them dont take their guns and fight to their country 20 years+ old people
dont take thier guns

this is not your lands you cant shit on it becuase you burn there..

and btw wanna help? send armmy to the middle east and over this war

bats is cool.

>looks like a man
>queen of Cred Forums
yeah nah

youtube.com/watch?v=9gQW7Ami4RA

That thing looks like a fucking alien.

He called out the jew obliterating them psychologically and existentially. Not only that but he dismantles the entire premise that you manginas continue to hold on women. Women do not need to be in this movement or have any voice, that belongs to us white men that have built civilization. Btw Hitler never allowed a single women to be involved in his politics, stop being a faggot

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtduXvo8fPg

Shouldn't this movie be titled
african american panther?
calling it black panther seems racist

>He called out the jew obliterating them psychologically and existentially.
(((Weininger))) loved to brag about having conquered his inner Jew, but that's clearly not the case, as he promoted a war of the sexes narrative.

>manginas
I reckon you watch Sandman?

>Women do not need to be in this movement or have any voice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_German_Girls

>Btw Hitler never allowed a single women to be involved in his politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl

Maybe you will get a gf one day, user.

By this time tomorrow we'll have proof of her coal burning. Dropped

cool
i shall orbit

Kek

The point is that women were seen but not heard.

>(((Weininger))) loved to brag about having conquered his inner Jew, but that's clearly not the case, as he promoted a war of the sexes narrative.
He never once claimed he hated women neither did he promote that narrative, you clearly have not read a single word from any of his books, most likely you retrieved that idea from reading a wikipedia article.

>I reckon you watch Sandman?
Who the fuck is Sandman?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_German_Girls
Wow, posting a wikipedia article about hitler's youth movement as though that invalidates my point. Tell me faggot, was any of the prominent Nazi officials female?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl
Again, a worthless link. She was nothing but a movie director selected by Hitler for propaganda films, she didn't have any political significance.

Nice lack of an argument.

They still had ways to contribute to society. The role of a woman is different than the role of a man, to deny that would be ludicrous. The problem with (((Weininger))) and the (((MGTOWs))) are that they promote the concept that women are at war with men, and that they constantly want to stab men in the back. That concept is obviously a lie.

I never claimed that women should be government officials. I made the point that they have their own role to play in society. Making propaganda videos on Youtube isn't women declaring themselves "Emperor of the Ethnostate."

>The problem with (((Weininger))) and the (((MGTOWs))) are that they promote the concept that women are at war with men, and that they constantly want to stab men in the back.
>That concept is obviously a lie.
Divorce, Infidelity, alimony, false rape allegations, gold digging, voting democrat, feminist movement..where the fuck have you been user?

Right, well I agree except that
>[women] constantly want to stab men in the back. That concept is obviously a lie.

I suspect this is only true when woman are fulfilling their natural role. Nihilistic, modernist woman seem to make backstabbing men their hobby.

>Not available in this countrys domain
well shit

bretty gud

There are a fuckload of degenerate men also. A guy who fucks random women at a bar every weekend is no better than a woman who fucks random men every weekend. Also, I don't remember the exact quote, but (((Weininger))) tried deconstructing the idea of paternity, claiming that fatherhood isn't a real thing because a father has to share it with other men or some shit like that. And he used "maternal impressions," a pseudo scientific idea that when a woman has psychological fixation on something, her child will be shaped by it. Where he then claimed that if she lusts for another man, the child will be partly his. It's fucking retarded.

>I suspect this is only true when woman are fulfilling their natural role. Nihilistic, modernist woman seem to make backstabbing men their hobby.
As I said previously, there are a lot of degenerates these days. Modernist women definitely fit that category.

i somehow wouldnt even be suprised desu

she's fucking brilliant youtube.com/watch?v=ySNEVrrcRI4

Yes, and he also glorified prostitution. But he did make valid points on the women question and their natural role within society. Even though he said some retarded things, dismissing him entirely is ridiculous. He did have good things to say, especially denouncing her role in politics and how she has now freewill or ego.

>I never claimed that women should be government officials. I made the point that they have their own role to play in society. Making propaganda videos on Youtube isn't women declaring themselves "Emperor of the Ethnostate."

Yeah, but when hordes of men are willing to get on their knees for some degenerate whore because she nice tits and an ass, claiming she's the queen of the alt right, that's when things become a problem. Like the pic to the left for example

Bats a kewt.

hooktube.com/watch?v=aYMN0l6buMU
hooktube.com/watch?v=hfoGUOp43w8

no freewill or ego*

this

>Yeah, but when hordes of men are willing to get on their knees for some degenerate whore because she nice tits and an ass, claiming she's the queen of the alt right, that's when things become a problem. Like the pic to the left for example
If that's your complaint, then I agree with you.

>Yeah, but when hordes of men are willing to get on their knees for some degenerate whore because she nice tits and an ass, claiming she's the queen of the alt right, that's when things become a problem. Like the pic to the left for example

The queen of the altright pol things a meme, anyone who takes it serious is just thirsty

youtube.com/watch?v=fdt5cxq5KBE

Last bump night

t. MGTOW

Is this her? (All white women look the same to me).

I wish

>wears no makeup
>actually autistic
>is racist

literally /ourgirl/

Nope. Two completely fucking different people who look absolutely nothing alike, you blind, halfwit negroid-chink imbecile.

I cant watch the video, is there another source?

>Is this her? (All white women look the same to me).
Because you have brain cancer?

Thanx user

is that a trap?

s...she's female! reeeee

THIS. These guys are desperate they latch on to any youtuber with breasts and starts with the /ourgirl/, queenofpol faggotry.

Later they'll do research and find out she once fucked black guys then they'll make threads about her with autistic roastie screaming

She's Gary Busey's daughter. I remember she used to post her videos on /fit/ back in 2016. youtu.be/0b0X95QW4Ik

>The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
>In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
What kind of cuckery is this?

>by the YouTube community
umm... sweety the yt community can go fuck themselfs.

All of these threads are made by this psychotic attention whore herself. She went from openly asking for a husband on Cred Forums to astroturfing... Engage at your own risk

This place is a womans guilty pleasure, for sure.

>She's Gary Busey's daughter
source?

you tube turd sandwiches

No, this is hid daughter and she's a degenerate.
twitter.com/alectraa?lang=en

>ugly as fuck
fitting for the redditors that have taken over this shithole

>New queen of pol
No. Pic related is queen of Cred Forums.

it's a meme

I agree

Needs to put some cardio in her life. Could hear her getting winded by the end.

Subscribed

Anybody got her feet pics?

censorship

(((EU))) circling the drain.

it's available in Norway. Feels good to not be in the EU

youtu.be/GKiWy2ug9H4?t=2311

Same here, polderlad.

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

Assburgers is a hell of a drug.

The wavering voice at 1:53
>They wuz kings!
Made me chuckle.

She could be Aileen Wuornos's daughter

There’s no women on /pol

most of the videos are banned in my domain , so I dont think in the UK we can view these.

i can get a few working, but , is the content any good ?

cringe tbqh

sauce

A nanosecondly reminder that Aileen was Finnish clay:
>Finnish-American mother Diane Wuornos (born 1939)

HEIL

Autism 10/10

fugg that caption is perfect

time to unzip dick

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgqC6n9qhyM

let's make this a holocaust thread at least this roastie brought up something important for once

And then you faggots will start calling her a thot in a few months and scare off another method of propaganda like the short-sighted retards you are.

>Shadman

or plain ol jew thread

>and melanin you lack

kekd

this was actually pretty funny; "extra flowy... to fit things... that you don't want ppl to see.... if you walk by federal builds or something...."

youtube.com/watch?v=CD844ipkNEc

is that batsinthebatbell???

she was /fitqueen/ years before you stupid fat fuckers

batsinthebarbell

favorite ytbr

Get off our forum, jew.

That's a boy.

She's a Cred Forums autist and not stupid so she's not going to be "scared off" by incel shitposting.

thres smth very odd looking about her face. it puts me off, is she a jew? an inbred mongrelican? insane? at any rate unappealing to say the least

No eyelashes

lol, wut
ain't that this chick from /fit/?

If that's the same chick I'm thinking about, she posted on /fit/ before and isn't lesbian. Kind of failed the /fit/ part tho, cause I see no difference from when she started working out

>There's tranny pics???

>insane?

she's definitely a bit mental. she's even got the cat meowing in the background. but it'd be fun to actually know her in person, she seems really funny.

she reminds me quite a lot of 'grav3yardgirl' on youtube; pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWZIENNCzok

>tfw no autistic gf
IT'S NOT FAIR
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I'm so in love with this woman.

She's a paid shill to make look the Right like a bunch of autistic retards. I think it's quite obvious.

Lads what do we do about them?

i'll be their guilty pleasure, if you catch my drift

>Dieser Inhalt ist in dieser Landes-Domain nicht verfügbar.
WELL WELL WELL COLOUR ME SURPRISED

What she lacks in eyebrows she makes up for in gums, my friend.

You have no idea

they don't look alike at all tho

youtube.com/watch?v=6lZal5rsjYQ

bats is the queen of /fit/ so fuck off

Can't tell. Trap or normal?

>that video description

my fucking sides

Considering how shit the posts have become noone would be suprised.

She has good content actually, funny. And doesn't whore herself out like other bitches.

>Sierra 320U Telstra Modem GSM 4G LTE 100mbps

Interesting barcode choice.

She looks like a male.
I would bang anyway