Is Cred Forums dying?

>newfags replying to OBVIOUS satirical b8
>Cred Forums average user rating has dropped by over 20,000 users
>not many redpill threads
>tons of low-effort shit posting
>board is slowing down
>comments getting less intelligent or insightful

Are we heading the direction of Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
archive.fo/Dl3Xt
archive.fo/2ZomP
alexa.com/siteinfo/Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based e-celeb poster

4chins is mostly botnets
Just jewgle Cred Forums traffic and compare boards

this board has been on its last leg for awhile now but god damn the shilling on this board is just too fucking much, its starting to look worse then fucking Cred Forums

im not even sure it's "shilling"

I think it may just legitimately be newfags and retards

idk

This board died months ago. I literally just popped into check it out and it's somehow managed to get worse. I thought it'd get better but it looks like there's no reversing it

you might be right but whatever the case is the content on this board dropped like a fucking rock

alt right is newfag redit autism. the site is just correcting itself

i noticed the same fucking thing too i mean it was bad before but its just gotten so fucking bad lately.

Shareblue is hitting the board really hard right now.

The Russia narrative collapsed and now they're desperately doing everything they can to keep it together.

If patterns hold true in the past, they'll get new orders in a week or so and Cred Forums will return to normal.

I have autism so it’s technically not my fault when I bite on shill /threads. All I can say is I’m very sorry and I promise that I will start bringing very insightful diplomatic conversations to this board. Just please don’t leave me because in all seriousness you guys are my only friends that I have.

A-A-A-and I love you all.

Also
> hundreds of altright tat won't stop bitching about ivl Jooz

>alt right is newfag redit autism. the site is just correcting itself
Holy shit it's cancer like this. A reddit tier poster smack talking reddit and misses the irony
Honestly it's fate this is one of the first few threads I come back to after sampling the spoils

>> hundreds of altright tat won't stop bitching about ivl Jooz
That's literally the culture you mong. Are you chemically addicted to (you)s or something?

ever since the russian shill posters left after their Trump mission was successful pol quality has gone downhill, those guys had good quality control and good meme artists

>Just please don’t leave me because in all seriousness you guys are my only friends that I have.
>A-A-A-and I love you all.
Shut up faggot.

>ever since the russian shill posters
Leftie shill confirmed, kys

>That's literally the culture
You'd better get assimilated in this care, you altturd scum

No rabbi, the problem is we don't have enough threads exposing the jews.

Yeah honestly it is really starting to wind down in my opinion, this board has been getting progressively worse for a good while, for every 1 decent thread there's like 30 low energy, bait / Amerimutt threads that reach reply limits in no time because all the plebbit cunts can't help themselves. The bait isn't even well thought out anymore, it's just copy and paste shitposting to bait the newfags.

>"HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVEN COMPETE?"
>"WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN, Cred Forums BTFO"

Leafturds are far more significant problem

>You'd better get assimilated in this care
>care
What the fuck are you talking about? PS, I'm a traditionalist and always have been. Just in case you've managed to confuse Nazi's with sarcucks with literally anything that isn't a filthy demobong.

> case

No, now pluck those brows!

True.
oh I get it, pic related

fuck yourself with a cactus. fuck the jew

venti

Genuinely Confused

Are you insinuating that I’m Jewish? Because I’m not a kike.

And you misconstrued my context. I said I will start bring diplomatic conversations to the board. Meaning that I will start making threads.

> I'm not a Nazi believe me you Untermenschen
> duh ah hae dem jooz suh much

I am libertarian

t. reddit

No lovey-dovey bullshit on here mate. Though maybe I did misjudge you.
pic related
Oh it's retarded

newfag

>Using 4cunt as your main meming platform
>Not using 8gag as your home base

Also forgot mention that I haven’t posted a thread in 21 days:13 hours:48 minutes: 22 second now 23,24,25,26 fuuuuuuuck several seconds because once I post this it won’t be exact but you I promise you fellow internet traveler that I’m telling the truth okay I even kept counting right now it will be 52 second when I post well now 56 seconds.

thotgate crippled ethnonationalism after the men were forced to whiteknight the women, which collapsed ethnonationalism into matriarchy and nihilism

I think a bunch of retards from twitter made their way over here.

Cred Forums has collapsed not too long after the election.

>he references Cred Forums standards
>observed the degradation of the site
Objectively, what the fuck in your peanut sized brain would indicate to you that he is a newfag? Change flag plz, you're too stupid for it.
Good post lad, pic too
k whatever take the (you)
>I think a bunch of retards from twitter made their way over here.
We're one fucking tier above tumblr and CNN.com

Its the media exposure. That florida high school shooting had reports about the guy being into Cred Forums so that sent a whole new wave of liberals here to shit spam the site.

of course Cred Forums is slow right now. people are tired of the billionth staged shooting.

literally the weekend after Trump's inaguration this place turned completely bizarre.

The entire tone changed. I dunno if people left or what happened.

It's strange

That actually makes sense

Fucking normies have no idea what they're doing here

Thankfully if they stay long enough, they inevitably get red pilled

I took a 2 month break from pol. I got sick of all the shit posting and e-celeb threads. Maybe I should take another 2 month break.

you must be a newer arrival yourself, we're just returning to back to normal pre-2016, feels comfy again. Memes have been weak for about a month but not much has been happening

>Is Cred Forums dying?
Check out my thread 8ch banned it

> le meme maed in paynt xD
> it's retarded
You are not retarded, you are just gifted alternatively, not like other people are. Also you should use 'I'm' in this sentence

>2018
>still posting on Cred Forums unironically
wew

we're on a happenings spree though.

There's another happening almost every day.

Cred Forums should be top quality, but I think a lot of people have stopped giving a fuck... except me.

I've been coming on here every day since 2013. I fucking love this place. I don't know why somebody would leave

>Russia narrative collapsed
Muller literally just filed charges against a bunch of Russians with meddling.

This image right here OP.
This is the future Cred Forums chose.
You reap the tards and the tard posts of what the Lord of The Tards sow.

>people are tired of the billionth staged shooting.
So where are the counter-memes on it? I'm out of creative juice mate
>literally the weekend after Trump's inaguration this place turned completely bizarre.
Wrong. It was slowing degrading several months after.
>Memes have been weak for about a month but not much has been happening
Did I miss something last month? A campaign or something?

Its your fault for not posting redpills everytime you see a newfag / shill

>you must be a newer arrival yourself, we're just returning to back to normal pre-2016, feels comfy again. Memes have been weak for about a month but not much has been happening

No pre-2016 Cred Forums was actually intelligent and interesting + nigger threads

this is just retardation Cred Forums-tier shit

A number of people left who were Trump supporters first and foremost, and who heard of Cred Forums on other sites. But the tone shift occured because this place was then utterly swamped by liberals and more importantly paid shills. Basically I doubt any demoralization/spam/low effort thread is made by actual libshits - it's done by paid shills and bots.

You're an idiot.

I didn't read that post but you said you're a lolbertarian. FFS, libertarianism is what's caused the fuckhuge and irreversible problems in the west. Live and let live? The left took that saying and beats us with it like a fucking club. Get rekt mate I'm tired of that laissez as do-nothing bullshit that lead to the overton window shifting right on the front porch of "get fucked western civ"

I suppose you're maybe right

>But the tone shift occured because this place was then utterly swamped by liberals and more importantly paid shills. Basically I doubt any demoralization/spam/low effort thread is made by actual libshits - it's done by paid shills and bots.
this, good post brother, thank you

what if we just start dumping red pills in the shill threads such as pic related

dk, are you a Fed?

>Basically I doubt any demoralization/spam/low effort thread is made by actual libshits - it's done by paid shills and bots.

Dude I doubt that it's even paid shills or bots.

I think it's other Cred Forums users just trolling or people from other boards trolling.

I only know because I've made a few liberal threads just to fuck with people myself over the years, I'm sure others do it regularly

Definitely, that's why I was spamming the thread with yidd info. Keep up the good work

t. A concerned citizens

I kinda of messed up on my previous post do to counting and typing at the exact same time, but to be precise on what I was saying was I haven’t posted a thread in 21 days 13 hours and 52 minutes and 42 seconds well 43 seconds now we’ll scratch that it’s actually 45,46 fuuuuuuck. It won’t be precise but I promise you I’m not a Jew or a shill. Plus I might as well send this because being analytical with counting and typing characters at the exact same time is very hard because I end up counting how many times I press my keyboard which makes me lose count of the time I last posted a thread. Just know that I’m not a Jew or a shill user.

The paid shills are easy to spot because they rarely even respond, they just throw out ridiculous statements that sound like they were copy pasted from reddit.

I didn't understand your mumble completely, but you know, the state must stay away from economics and from people's lives too.

See this user

So... you're saying there's a chance?

He could draw a fucking diagram and CNN would still make it into a headline about muh conspiracy.

>but you know, I'll just remind you that my autism is costing all of the civilized world a tremendous lack in stability
Tell me more about how faggots fucking in pride parades in front of kids is okay because live and let live, it doesn't affect you.
>mumbling
Heh, I think I know you from /his/. Deny it if you want faggot.

Cred Forums

Cred Forums never changes...

Gay parades are sponsored by the government

>Just know that I’m not a Jew or a shill user.
You're forgiven of your sins and removed from the poop list user. pic related
Apparently it does newfag. Lurk more.
Proof? Last I checked it was Soros and financial overlords. Capitalism has truly sold the noose that's hanging itself. The one thing the commies got right.

actually I think it's been closer to 2-3 months, Vegas comped & soyim were probably the last 2 good ones
what exactly are you looking for? Feel free to try and be the change you want to see in the world but we've always been 98% nog hate, brown people committing crimes against whites, JQ and flavor-of-the-week meme threads. Most of us are here just for shit and giggles on our breaks at work or on the toilet

Thanks user.

trying to hard to pretend to be autistic

It's newfags and retards. Boards turn into garbage when newfags flood in, turn into tryhards, which in turn teaches other newfags to act like tryhards.
It happened to Cred Forums years ago when moot fired kinomod and let whiny newfags from /q/ get whatever they wanted. Now Cred Forums is no different than any other shitty anime forum.
Cred Forums was protected by its content for a long time, then during the election newfags came in droves and bit down on the "Cred Forums is satire" meme.
Now Cred Forums is e-celebs, broscience, and lanky faggots larping as chads with tradwives. In one year r/efugees subverted and divided Cred Forums in a manner shills couldn't have dreamed of after years of effort.
If anything Cred Forums is a great example of the damage caused by uncontrolled immigration, ironically caused by the effort to elect someone tough on immigration.

>actually I think it's been closer to 2-3 months, Vegas comped & soyim were probably the last 2 good ones
Sounds right.
It honestly looked like a derailing tactic but I don't mind. Autism awareness is part of the culture

>Trying to hard.

I scored a 20 on my autism test user.

That’s one point below full blown autism.

>>duh ah hae dem jooz suh much
Did you have a stroke?

>I scored a 20 on my autism test user.
I take it that's bad?

I noticed the shilling decreased to be honest

Dude I don't think it's shilling

I just think it's retards, newfags, and oldfags leaving

>Is Cred Forums dying?

I don't know if it's dying, but it's definitely slowing down. The only threads that get a large amount of responses are those about niggers/Jews/cucks/soyboys/women (none of which are political topics) and the moderating here is fucking terrible. I was range banned for a few days for absolutely no reason, I've been both warned and banned for making threads which weren't "strictly political" even though the above mentioned threads which explode immediately aren't political and I'm still not allowed to make threads, only reply.

Shitty moderating and the same threads over and over again are probably why this board isn't as active as it once was. But why is the moderating shitty? I have no idea how moderating works, but my suspicion is that these people aren't Cred Forums posters because they obviously have no fucking idea how things work around here. For example, don't fucking warn and ban people for making food fight threads. We're on Cred Forums and maybe we'd like to discuss food with other Cred Forums users. And I don't know who that it was a good idea to create a bant board, but stop bouncing our threads over there, no one looks at that fucking board. If you're going to bounce a thread to bant, you might as well delete it, because NO ONE is going to keep posting in it if it's moved. As far as why the same threads are posted every day, it's because those are the only ones guaranteed to explode with responses.

So yeah, same threads + shitty moderation = less activity.

Sorry was thinking of Asperger test autism is 32

jew pills is how we derailed the CBTS threads.

Yeah, this basically. Manpower quality weened off. Probably migrated to more productive places, but if so I hadn't seen the results yet.

Were you here yesterday? It was terrible. Ever since the Russian crap came out, and the gun control crap, they've been going insane.

I only click on Venti threads for the nudes.

I am a man of truth.

You don't have to shill when your target has been subverted with /x/-tier garbage and has been D&C'd to the point of shitting on all their allies.

>likes venti
>likes truth
Bless you user.

Cred Forums is more or less for normies now.

Not true. It's just the quality of posters and meme production is sliding down.

The lack of happenings and memes on every thread will eventually drive our newamigos out

I've seen mods and janitors actively maintain off topic threads, they're half the problem.

Winter is slow on happenings. Muslims are passive in the winter cold and the elections are long over or far from starting again in the US.
Also, a lot of new people came here only for the elections and didn't fit in with the autism.

How can I get a qt mutt gf?

exacttly, this place is a shadow of it's former self

Sure thing, comrade.

>Are we heading the direction of Cred Forums
Yes. Cred Forums started in 2003 and enjoyed around 5 years of "quality" (LUL K) activity up until 2008/9 pre-during-post Chanology. The exact same thing which happened during Chanology (They're haxorz on steroids treating the web like an irl bidio gamb) which drew tons of NORPs onto the site and board and slowly killed it is happening to Cred Forums
>Who is dis 4chinz person

faggots who have only seen the end result of the internet meme machine
>Cred Forums
>reddit
>funnyjunk
>9gag
>tumblr
>facebook
(in that order)

have finally figured out where all those "OMG LOL CAN I SAB DIS" bullshit dank maymays came from and now they're here.

Cred Forums will catch the same cancer as Cred Forums unless an adequate containment board is put up or we pull a fagsodus 2.0 and start another *chan

Nope, they shilled so hard, they lost containment of us.
So we dispersed and the obvious happened.
People are now getting redpilled on mass.
All they had to do was leave our vidya and board alone.
This is good.
Brings the day of the rope closer.
Because people that Faceberg etc...will have no choice but to read our rants.

You sound triggered, snowflake. No more shadilay?

>hurr need an excuse to post my fat mulatto bitch
>I know, doomposting

Your lack of imagination is dissapointing.

Tell her a joke and promise her free starbux
You're right, it'll self regulate.
Cred Forumss only meme was "hurr hurr b is the cancer of the internet! Isn't our self awareness hilarious??". And something about fisting cats. It was a filthy fucking cesspool with nothing of weight or really even humor. It was shocking during a time when shocking was still easy fun

I have no problem with "off topic" threads, I just hate that some are accepted and some are not. I'm fine with nigger/Jew/woman/cuck/whatever threads, but we have those EVERY FUCKING DAY and there's no problem, and then the SECOND someone makes a thread that isn't "strictly" political, they get banned. That's fucking bullshit.

Hell, some of the best threads we've ever had here were "off topic" and not "political". Mods or whoever pulls the strings here just don't seem to understand that sometimes we don't want to discuss political topics, we just want to get know each other a little. If we make a movie asking what Cred Forums does for a living or if Cred Forums has any advice about a particular topic, don't tell us to go to /adv/. Fuck /adv/, maybe I want to hear what my people here on Cred Forums have to say, you fucking morons.

Again, I have no problem with "off topic" threads, I just have a huge problem with the fact that it's so selectively enforced when it comes to banning people over them and I have an even bigger problem with the fact that even though a thread isn't "political", that doesn't mean the thread isn't intended to be read and responded to by any board other than Cred Forums, so fuck off and leave it alone, don't bounce it or delete it.

Brittany posting is pure

>If we make a movie

If we make a thread**

If you can't detect the bait then you should just avoid any thread started by a memeflag fag.
At least 90% of memeflaggets are shills.

That's a terrible argument though. If the mods let anyone post off topic threads, this board would literally just become Cred Forums.

>Fuck /adv/, maybe I want to hear what my people here on Cred Forums have to say, you fucking morons.
Worthy. I mean, you can have an advice column where you post personal stuff but you the pic is always related. So you could do a game where someone posts a political pic, and the person below has to respond with something related in his pic-but the rest is just conversation.

I really disagree about Cred Forums being useless. For almost 10 years Cred Forums was THE source of internet culture. You can still find compilation videos on youtube from 2004 and 5 which were the foundational building blocks of meme/internet culture.
I don't think Cred Forums would have been as successful as it was if it weren't for that internet foundation.
Plus, a whole generation was awakened to the Jews through Cred Forums It's were I was first linked 1/3rd the holocaust back in 2004 or 5 in a holohoax thread.

The shill cries out when exposed

Honestly at this point, even Cred Forums is better than Cred Forums. I'm a semi-oldfag and it's sad to see what we have become.

But I'm just an old fucking faggot 40something year old cyber punk black hatter who still misses the simplicity of M.U.D's and net1.0 so ehh I look back on Cred Forums with rose colored glasses.

>The shill cries out when exposed
ur a funny man mister 1 post by this id

>For almost 10 years Cred Forums was THE source of internet culture
If that's the only place you were at during the time. That's a gross exaggeration. Games had far more culture. Fuck, tribal wars had more culture. Runescape and wow had far more culture. Sure, it had a niche, and now it doesn't. Everyone I know who was woke on the yidds either was in traditional conspiracy circles, a history buff, or got it more recently from Cred Forums. It helps when talking about rapists and adding the -stein and -berg at the end of every other name.

>implying that non American posters are what makes Cred Forums great
Nice try Swedistani

Go here and find out

Mods on Cred Forums are not strictly mods on one board only, they may choose to moderate a few boards but they have access to the entire site. Same with janitors.
They might be asked to monitor a specific board if it's been a problem but generally the mods stick to their own boards. I seriously doubt that there's any mod on Cred Forums that's actually a Cred Forums poster.

>every thread is neo-Nazi virgin manchildren insulting one another's countries
Gee, I wonder why you're dying.

I mean, it helps when talking about communists and American spyring traitors to, mentioning the names
>has muzzie flag
>defends jews
pic related

>to,
fuck too*

I never mentioned Jews, just the fact you faggots just hurl schoolboy insults at each other.

STFU muzzy faggot

I don't think this board should be moderated at all, to be honest with you. Unless a thread is egregiously off topic like "What's your favorite anime?" or "Look at this shit I just took", then let it go.

Also, can I ask a question? What the fuck even constitutes an "on topic" thread on Cred Forums? Mods seem to think this is a board for discussing politics, but it's called "politically incorrect" which gives the impression that this is where you come to discuss anything that's, you know, politically incorrect like racism or homophobia, not politics itself.

And our daily threads that get posted aren't political in the least sense yet no one has a problem with them.

So yeah, since the purpose of this board is AT BEST vague (is this where we come to discuss politics or bitch about niggers?) we should really cool it with the moderation. If someone's asking how to repair their PC, delete that thread. If someone's asking if they've ever actually seen an Asian man's penis and if it was indeed small, let it go, that could sort of fit in with what he discuss here daily anyways.

Cred Forums is just dead. It's just clickbait central now.

Liberal neckbeard college students have entire discord servers dedicated to postibg b8 on Cred Forums.

Needs more pedo threads

This

ive been on Cred Forums since august of 2017 so im definitely not a ''newfag''.

>Is Cred Forums dying?
WHEN WAS Cred Forums EVER GOOD

when your mother wasn't a slut.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Cred Forums has always been jam packed with retards of awesome magnitude.

Only /x/ has ever matched it for pure cretinous stupidity.

You baggy cunt.

That's the destiny of every imageboard.

Actually American posters used to be really good. Now most of you are low-effort one liners like the one you just did. I suspect the actual white americans migrated somewhere else and now most of you are spics which would explain the low-IQ posts. There are still some great burgerposters left though. You are not one of them

>Actually American posters used to be really good. Now most of you are low-effort one liners like the one you just did.
NICE TRY RUSSIA

Here is the mission of Cred Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk
>Financial nepotism
>War and Power
>Breeding
>Health and Nature
>Love
>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized
>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!

good post desu

all the old /new/ posters are either dead, grew up, in prison, or went to ooChan.

Because Cred Forums let commie kikes and dune coons in and fell for divide and conquer tactics. Now they have entrenched themselves and will never fuck off. There is no shared goal anymore. Only infighting.

> Be extremely and overtly racist to everyone
> Have 2 dozen 'nigger' threads at a time
> 1 dozen 'blacked' threads
> Respond to long well thought arguments with 'kys nigger'
> Follow up 'nigger' threads with 'Trump General' where everyone worships a dumb, fat, and old billionaire

Gee I wonder why this board is dying

a cute

I don’t even think the trump general threads are real

Go on there. It’s a bunch of copy pasta and weird scripted fake sounding posts going back and forth

Who the fuck would go into a trump general at this point? Obviously most of us like the guy, but we’re not THAT interested

Go to killchan. Comfy there.

I wanted to post some b8 but I couldn't do it, it's a bit sad how Cred Forums is dying

press F

>0.45 rubles have been deposited in your account

whats that? something like endchan or oo-chan?

>make a completely satirical b8 post
>check back in 10 minutes
>8 (You)s calling me a triggered liberal kike
>feel a little annoyed instead of satisfied that posters fell for the b8

>months
lol

Uber ride from her left eye to her right eye costs $6

>all sincere replies are burgers
every. fucking. time.

>admin gets voted in
>anons, being contrarians, start memeing against the powers that be
>new population comes in because they think user are serious and agree with them
>meme machine becomes an echo chamber
>new admin comes to power that the seriousfags like
>oldfag anons start memeing against the new admin, because contrarianism
>seriousfags start bitching or leaving in droves over "Cred Forums changing"
>seriousfags against new admin start flooding in turning it into an echo chamber

This happens over and over again on this site. If you don't like that Cred Forums is starting to swing, you shouldn't be here. You're the seriousfag that is a cancer to the bantz on this site.

It’s true

You can just feel the confused 19 year old burger angst radiating through the comments sometimes

Starting to not really like my own countrymen not desu

ive been coming to this site since 2005. i was in highschool at the time and wanted to know where all the beige screen shots of hilarity were coming from.
there have been times when this place has become cancer, but Cred Forums has a way of reinventing itself. it has phases. there was a golden age of Cred Forums when it was the soul of the site. even r9k had its day before pepe became mainstream. naturally pol has been the nexus of the chans for sometime. i think it will stay so for a while longer.
this place is chaos. it becomes whatever it needs to be. there is no other place on the internet more important or more interesting. we are the primordial soup.

Don't forget about all the bots and AI's running amok here most of the time you're not even reading two fucking humans post at each other.

The reports of Cred Forums's demise are greatly exaggerated ... You shill fucks.

I am not a bot
Go Trump!

>starting to swing

Starting to swing towards what? It’s just non-sensical gibberish most of the time, not even good memes or bantz

It’s true

Cred Forums will always prevail. Sometimes it shits the bed but it always comes back twice as strong

I personally think /biz/ will be the next golden board

good

I actually think it's getting better more like before.

Spastic, he meant the Russian collusion narrative collapsed. Next step is that they drop the pretence that 13 Russians had anywhere near as much influence as thousands of bored cunts from basically everywhere. I even gave my roubles back to FSB,I felt like I was cheating them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Are we heading the direction of Cred Forums?
I hope so. SJWs and feminism are dead memes.

Yes a year ago. /Biz/ is now completely overrun by facebook, thanks to shitcoins

It's shilling, that newfags and retards are falling for.

Dude seriously they are

When I see some YouTube still blathering on about SJWs and feminists, I cringe

It’s a dead horse. It’s boring.

You're replying to one. Suddenly all these faggots don't know the difference between then and than. Sign of retards just copying what they read.

its actually interesting about how the age of the users dictate which board is of interest.
Cred Forums was big when the average user was younger and wanted to shit talk
/r9k/ for the self discovery of young adulthood and pain of being the autism for the generally bright minded channer
Cred Forums when we moved on and recognised that politics is the greatest show on earth

im married with a kid on the way. i came here when i was fucking 16. im now 31. this place is my home and soul. there are many of us, and we are not leaving. we wait out the cancer.

>months
don't yiu mean years

I guess, I just lurked thru gg and chanology - probably visited pastebin for the dirty more than anywhere else. Can’t even remember when I came to chins first... I think there was a link on astalavista or some warez site or some shit.im fucked now

/biz/ is when you have disposable income

Just wait. /biz/ will wreak havoc on the financial world once we move over there and start concentrating our autism to crashing markets and investing in fictional nigger insurance

Cred Forums Cred Forums was infiltrated amd effectively slid. It was revenge for the presidential election.

It wasnt that hard either. All the had to do was prey upon basic human nature. Floor the board with low quality, off topic content. Prey upon the weak and sometimes non existent moderation. The users did the rest.

Serious Cred Forums users realized this was happening and migrated elsewhere to a better site. While the Cred Forums honeypot will probably always be the largest image chan, I expect the migration to another site ro continue in the future

Allone really has to do to steal Cred Forums’s traffic is cooy the site entirely, trim a few useless boards and provide better moderation. That’s it.

Good riddance.

pol is dead and dying, it has been dead and dying at all points in time, past present and future, pol is only alive in retrospect.

Are you fucking retarded? The investigation into Trump's collusion resulted in a few Russians being charged with shitposting on Reddit. They clearly have nothing but wanted to keep the narrative alive for morons like you who can't think for themselves.

Board quality really started going to shit after the Ferguson riots. Too many autists, retards, and underage fags crashing things into the ground now.

Moot fucking the board up for a week also drove off some of the better posters. Creation of /his/ and /news/ didn’t help either

Operation "Clean up Cred Forums" is a go
Rules:
-ignore all shill threads
-ignore all meme flag replies (Democrat and communist)
-ignore non red pill trash thread (more complicated have to call out either saged or call shill in it)

I can’t beleive I’m agreeing with a huemonkey, but why not

Cred Forums died in 2014 you goon

Kek we need to do sth about pajeets though

I like what the newfags have done with the place.
Yes, there is of course a lot of faggotry that came with it, but even that is not so bad. The trolls shitposters and (you)farmers have a fresh audience for their craft now.

take a look at the thread this user made.
It just reeks with the stench of self importance.
It relies on the false idea that Cred Forums is one person, that we all think alike. I don't need more proof than that to know you're a faggot, wheter you're new or not doesn't even matter.
Cred Forums is not your secret clubhouse.
It is not the base of operations for your specific rightwing ideology.
I'm convinced that the majority of people complainging about muh nu-Cred Forums are the sort of people who never had Cred Forums as a main board.
It's just the faggots from secondary websites with similar purpose and public who fed off our memes. The Daily Stormer, TRS, the alt-right.

Make a thread where everyone must type pizza in their posts and see results.
Bots everywhere.

Kys

>thinking there is any hope left after the Homeland episode
>thinking there was ever any hope at all
pack it in boys, it's over.

Takeover /bants/ if Cred Forums goes down.

well said

No really. Unironically kys, newfag.

All the trumpkiddies brought in by the election started posting on Cred Forums, turning the board into utter shit.

I'm not new and you're a faggot.

no, The forum will get bigger, and even more powerful than before. /pol is a place that changes people view of the world, so the more redpills we throw, the more success to convert people we will have.

Yes
And my hope is this board gets purged like it has in the past. The cancer is terminal at this point so enjoy the ride. When Cred Forums is deleted again most of the riff raff will leave, and only a few of you zealots will remain. It happened with /new/ and old (superior) Cred Forums .
You colossal faggots don’t deserve nice things. Like nigger locusts, you all ruined this place.

Bingo.

I've learned to use filters. What's your flag again? Trying to figure out how to filter meme flags.

Checked

Maybe if people would start reminding others what sage and reporting fucking are we wouldn't be in this situation. ANything that is off topic should be reported that included e-celeb bullshit, pagan trolls, and low effort shitposting threads i.e. "tick tock" bullshit.

>And my hope is this board gets purged
The only ones being purged are the oldfags who made the board cultures what they were. The "problematic" elements are being pushed out for new posters from reddit and tumblr because they're tame and manageable and it becomes easier to make the site profitable. Try and push back against it. The writing is on the wall.

Old fag lurked for a while on red pill threads around 2012-16 up to the election this board is not the same now i come here every time there is a big event or Happening to get some inside scoop. This board sucks now can all Reddit fags leave the meme flags din't help btw

I don't know what to say besides don't check your brain at the door. Don't LARP, don't parrot shit, do your own research.

If you are someone upset over how few redpill threads there are, make your own.

Paid shills and r/thedonald invasion.

its dying due to attention whoring avatar posters like you
kys

fuck off shill

this place started dying early 2013 with SRS
the last good posters left when moot threw a fit and fucked up the board for a couple weeks.
I don't remember what the occasion was ... maybe gamergate
it was absolutely fucking dead 2 years ago
all you see now are fags trying to fit in by parroting the latest hot meme

So if you're here from after 2013 just know YOU are the cancer that killed this place
no exceptions

>"Is this corpse dead?"
Yes it is. Has been for more than a year now.

>antisemitism is the real problem you guys

>Is Cred Forums dying?
>thot poster
Go back to plebbit cancer

>this board started dying right when it started

You’re gay

it will die if people try to have rational arguments against these new waves of people coming in due to news reports. it needs to have the chaos and the contempt that drives people who have never before bothered to visit back to mainstream news networks and faceberg.

>go back
*slurps cock*
>to
*deep throats and gags*
>red-
*starts jerking and slurping tip
>dit
*takes a full load of poz’d nigger cum to the face and collapses in ecstasy

Yes.

>off topic threads are okay if I like them
No they're not.
>get to know each other
You missed the point of this being an anonymous imageboard. You need to go back to whatever shithole you came from.

>>Is Cred Forums dying?
Nigger, it's been dead.

20K Rabbis R busy filling their mouths with baby boy stump and cant visit Cred Forums

> confirms his statement
The rot is real

fucking discord is a pile of soy , every single discord i was in i had to leave out of disgust except for one where a chinabro hated jews as well loved nazis and posted polstuff nonstop with the leader of the discord being a polack being fine with it. we were a bunch of nazi weeboos , felt great man too bad they´re playing total shitgames so i parted ways.

and you're the prime example of the meme spewing no personality faggot I was talking about

The social engineering of this website that has occurred over the last few years has been a resounding success by all accounts. Truly it's been a sight to behold watching it manifest and anybody who has been around long enough should have been able to see it happening clearly and notice many of the various tactics and strategies that were used. One of the first and most important things that has been established is a general "group-think" which gives incredible power to control the flow of ideas and information. This is well established in Psychology and utilized all over the place if you care to notice it. Bottom line is, tons of Anons (newfags) have been successfully manipulated into being useful idiots who do most of the work to maintain this shit themselves.

The bot thread thing is a recent development that is really strange to me. How are so many fucking people here not dumb enough to spot obvious clickbait that's being aimed at their particular demographic? Hundreds of replies to bot threads all day, morons discussing absolutely pointless and controlled content. Truly this is the end.

> listing the people posting self improvement, white interests and new gen debate threads as the problem.

> implying its not the recent influx of incels and other low tier trash clogging up the board with useless bitterjerks.

Your either delusional or one of them

You mean this bunch of Russians, you faggot?
>All 13 Russian individuals named in the Mueller indictment were taken from a 2015 article here:
>
>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html
>
>Internet Research Agency (IRA), the "Russian troll farm" has been reported by BuzzFeed and other MSM since at least 2013.
>
>ATLANTIC: Russians Online Comment Army (2013)
>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
>archive.fo/Dl3Xt
>A Russian journalist who visited one such comment-mill, the St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency, met with a coordinator who said the job was not unlike writing copy for a hair dryer: "The only difference is that this hair dryer is a political one."
>
>BUZZFEED: Documents Show How Russia’s Troll Army Hit America (2014)
>archive.fo/2ZomP
>According to the documents, which are attached to several hundred emails sent to the project's leader, Igor Osadchy, the effort was launched in April and is led by a firm called the Internet Research Agency. It's based in a Saint Petersburg suburb, and the documents say it employs hundreds of people across Russia who promote Putin in comments on Russian blogs.

There needs to be a new second sticky with general guidelines on modern shilling tactics and examples of shill threads including what to do and what not to do.

>No they're not.

I never said that. I said that threads which are posted every single day without incident (those about Jews/niggers/cucks/soyboys/women) are not political and are off topic. Then other threads which are technically off topic are deleted and the posters are banned/warned and that's bullshit.

I don't give a fuck about off topic threads, and yes, there are some I genuinely enjoy, I just don't like how this "off topic" shit is selectively enforced.

And also, what is the main purpose of this board? It's politically incorrect. Does that mean that this is where we come to talk about hating niggers or is this where we come to talk about politics? Or both? Since the purpose is vague to begin with, just let off topic threads go, for fuck's sake.

>get to know each other

Being anonymous is irrelevant when it comes to the topics being discussed. After a while, you get a sense of where most people stand on most issues on this board and that becomes stale and so getting to know the general Cred Forums poster in a different way is often pretty interesting. It's like any other message board: Even though it's anonymous, you do want to take a break from the same old shit from time to time and discuss something different, no different than how most message boards have a "General" or "Off-Topic" forum for that purpose.

I understand that this is supposed to be one board on a site and that we should post relevant topics to the relevant board, but really, who the fuck does that? We all stick to one board here, let's just be honest. If you're on Cred Forums, you probably only use Cred Forums and if you're going to want to get a Cred Forums-based response from a thread that probably isn't relevant or on topic for Cred Forums

If you make an off-topic thread on Cred Forums and you get told to post it to the relevant board, you might as well be telling that person to go to a completely different website because as far as they're concerned, Cred Forums is a website.

The real question shouldn't be the direction of /pol, it should be is /pol worth saving or is it time to move on?

We just have to churn them redpilled by posting redpill threads.

Cred Forums died in a flamboyant explosion in 2016, all of the quality posters have long moved on either being busy IRL or moving to lesser known corners of internet where people are actually filtered.
What remains here are the 90 IQ white trash and mutt kids from T_D with herd like mentality and not a single drop of creativity or culture, the last good memes we got all come from Cred Forums which speaks a lot.

lol I lurk more than post and I can tell you it's shilling. they use the same stupid pictures and short OP question/comments to bait for replies. its very deliberate and the average double digit IQ retard can't see it for shit

Newbies may not read all that text.
Maybe breaking it down into individual parts, with more skeezy kike ass-faces to accompany them?
Helps you fill and dominate the thread more too.

A series of big fat Kike-B-Gone memes.

Also means they can be individually deployed in response to different narrative gambits.

It's the same topics every fucking day. My ADHD craves variation. On the other hand the serious discussions generally hover around US congress discussing what someone wrote in an e-mail, so maybe our lack of content connects with lack of newsworthy events

BINGO. THIS
It's the Enforcers that CONSTANTLY and predictably delete on topic threads that they do not like. There has been a shift to CONTROL content and it has killed this board. To bad, this was a fun.place but like all nice places
Niggers show up and ruin the fun.
Circling the bowl like the giant turd it has become.
THANX MODS
For wrecking this place by content control YouTube/Google style.

Leftypol and Peddit/Neopedo refugees tend to not be able to limit themselves to cold narrative drops like a shill.
They're emotional and neurotic, and always need to be lashing out at what they hate to feel like they're the good guys.

They always add a personal touch. They don't feel like shill posts.
And they'll usually reply if someone counter-baits them.
Getting more and more histrionic and feminized in their rhetoric.

Most of you are still low-effort oneliners however

People on here always hate on bait threads, but LITERALLY ONLY the bait threads get any attention whatsoever.

You all get what you deserve.

Hmmm good point. It’s just become overwhelming the garbage here. Not just in the sense of threads but also some of the replies and trolls are horrid. Not even funny or remotely intelligent.

Then again, I have to remind myself that I come to Cred Forums to laugh and not actually inform myself. This place is toxic there is no disputing this.

Funnily enough the introduction of the concept of shills in the first place is a huge factor in making the overall manipulation so powerfully successful. If anybody here has the idea that shills are trying to change your minds and opinions to something that is significantly different than the general consensus around here, you're a useful idiot and probably doing the real shills jobs for them at this point.

The mere idea of shills exists to shut people down to various perspectives and keep the general userbase within a controlled narrative and they reinforce this constantly with the presence of ridiculously over the top "shill" posts that is supposed to represent some dumb liberal making an argument that couldn't possibly sway anybody to that way of thinking. Quite the opposite, they want to make people more steadfast in the general group think they can easily influence.

This is true. It's not that we don't see shills and bait threads from a fucking mile away, it's just that those are basically the only threads guaranteed to get responses.

If you make a thread, you better make good and goddamn certain that you keep the OP as short as fucking possible otherwise, it's just gonna get three responses and archive.

Posting an OP like "I've been doing some research and I've found the US actually isn't blah blah" will get you fucking nowhere.

Posting a screenshot of someone random asshole's Tweet and typing ">The absolute state of the US" is guaranteed to get three hundred fucking responses.

It's not that we don't try to make good, quality threads, we do, they just get ignored if they're more than one sentence long. Fuck that, they get ignored if they're more than five words long. The only exceptions to this are those boring ass Brit/Kiwi/Aus/Insert-country-here pol threads to discuss their domestic politics.

Moot might have angered a lot of anons but he at least kept things entertaining, which kept bringing people back. Our new overlords aren't going to nuke /pol, they'll just sit back and do nothing while it becomes a cheap version of reddit.

Exactly.

I left this shit show of a board in 2014, you're all literally a bunch of faggots for staying, place died in 2013

t. Lurk Cred Forums once a month now

If I had actually spent my time shitposting on /biz/ instead of Cred Forums, I would have been a bitcoin millionaire, no joke

Maybe you should create some good posts and memes instead of crying like pathetic little bitches.

Based Descartes knew what was going on.

The spirit of 2016 is gone no doubt, just like the spirit of 1940 was never regained

Idiot, that painting is of Voltaire...

I didn't read it - I apologise

Ridiculous. Next you'll be saying that quote is fake.

Cred Forums today is garbage and is what b was 10 years ago, minus the cp

Is there a rule 34 on this girl.

4/pol/ was compromised a long time ago.

Cred Forums, in general, is honestly just reddit now.

I hate /x/ posters more than memeflaggers AND shills. They truly are a despicable bunch of worms. And the worst part is that they are somewhat tolerated by a few, which just makes their presence all the more unnerving.

you are playing with the cadaver for 3 years now

This half breed have any nudes?

Richtig

>complains about shit posts that are political
>complains about mods not doing their job
>complains his FOOD thread gets pruned

Is this b8 or are you really retarded?

god you can smell the old fast food rappers and B.O. just looking at that picture. Napoleon had a better chance of beating Russia in the winter time than that dude ever has of getting anyone to even touch his dick accidentally.

45 kopeks numbnuts, nobody says .45 rubles. christ Cred Forums really is going down the drain, even the shitposts have lost their wit.

This board is becoming Cred Forums

The plebbitors are finally in retreat- now is the time to strike back

desu this place should've died 3 years ago, it was barely tolerable then and pushed moot over the edge on top of everything else he was dealing with.

the big question is how do we weed out the fags,
the newfags, the try hards and the normies??

answer: MORE STORMPOSTING!!!

HEIL HITLER RACEWAR NOW

you cannot expect exponential growth forever, even Cred Forums is susceptible to the second law of thermodynamics.

GAB vs Cred Forums
(GAB is non-pozed twitter)

8/10 threads here are slide or demoralization threads. And when you do get a good thread - it is immediately pozed with spam garbage.
Is GAB a better alternative? Its also anonymous (pseudonyms are used). A #pol channel could be created and everyone could post there. Each post would be the equivalent of a thread (anyone can comment under the post). The post owner is the moderator.
The advantage of this system would be - over time - you could build up a list of good posters and follow them and block shills.
Posts can also be up-voted so you could also filter on that (if you want to!)

The only really problem is " not many redpill threads"

I don't know how we could fix that.
No idea
None.

They are still there. Just none of you colossal faggots ever reply to them. You niggers probably can't comprehend them either.

>months

I got banned a week ago for posting that pic and saying "sage"
Pretty sure the mods want this place to be garbage

I agree. I sometimes want to see Cred Forums's opinions, not Cred Forums or /his/ etc.

>is Cred Forums dying
>wanna be eceleb
go back to Cred Forums you fucking faggot

Pol turned their back on Trump, which killed our movement. We had our 5 minutes of fame, and we ruined it.

you have to go back

Been here since the beginning. Cred Forums was never good

>alexa.com/siteinfo/Cred Forums.org

OP is full of shit

Cred Forums as a whole is the same internet culture hivemind
Kids pretending 1 board is smarter or different than the other need to piss off
Fucking nufags

Take a look at the newfags that came with the election.

>*after the election

I blame reddit for this

We can’t even talk about anything without being called a jew

this and more shills

Zure, faggot

Cred Forums will slowly disintegrate over time, and eventually another board will be #1. Such is the imageboard cycle

la creatura de reddit......

We need more red pill threads especially holocaust ones..

Back in the day we had one every day it really is a game changer for people

That's nonsense... Don't be a fucking jew...

Its been this way since 2015 you fucking tard. Tons of facebook faggots posting about Christkike shit its garbage I mean not just them but they make a fuck load of those threads asking or really trying to convert people.

/biz/ is literally shitted up by Indians that think it's some kind of legit commerce platform for selling to or training on.

>Games had far more culture. Fuck, tribal wars had more culture. Runescape
>implying Cred Forums didnt play and constantly raid those games for fun; essentially tainting, ruining, and then creating better culture on Cred Forums and in game
Stay new newfag.

pol is butthurt cause they got it wrong about Q

this

Don't be pussies. Mad about b8 threads? Make a red pill thread. B8 threads keep the idiots occupied and a few filters help eliminate those.

I think part of the problem in the last few months are so many habbenings its all just white noise.

We use to believe you could not destroy a board with shitposting, we were swimming in piss and laughed as people tried to ruin us by pissing in the ocean of piss, but we were naive. Now we're ebola piss.

We moved away. We just come back to check to see if we forgot anyone. Nothing but redditfags here now. Normally I'd sage this shit, but fuck this place...slide away for all I care.

Why dont u stick to nigger posting dumb larper

Sadly. Nothing lasts forever

>newfags replying to OBVIOUS satirical b8
This is the worst one for me. It's just pathetic and clearly shows that they were brought up on social media and/or Reddit.

Also the tinfoil retards that honestly believe the mutt meme was created by shills to cause division for political gain because Cred Forums is sooo important. News flash: it was created by Cred Forums because it makes you mad.

there are too many threads about e-celebs.

plus, i've always hated those high waisted jeans

You are a shill.

Memes only take hold if they are genuinely funny enetertaining or true yes
Thats why all the forced memes die and the elite hate this because its not like propaganda they control i.e. bully and program people like the news does

it's just another Cred Forums
>help me get laid user, oh uh sieg heil or something

Cred Forums has been fucking normie trash for a few years now. I remember when this shit was pure NAZI LARP 24/7. It was funny for the election season. But most of you faggots are B/tards anyway who only came here because the Cred Forums mods were getting tired of gamergate. Now you fuckers are trying to moral fag this shit just like you did with the anonymous lulz. So fuck off to another board so you can be edgy.

THIS IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT! NOT EDGY THOUGHTS BECAUSE MY MUM CANT READ THIS

Fells bad man

That's why they're so terrified of Russian "hackers" - they use memetic propaganda, not blatant propaganda.

TLDR: Yes

POL is becoming the new unfiltered, jew ran think tank full of forced memes and shills pushing their respective sides Agenda.

Look at Andy Sixx Loggs on B then come to POL and see AmeriMutt, MGTOW, Whites rqace betraying.

Remind yourselves all of the above are just constructs built and perpetuated by the jews to cause chaos and infighting for all relevant subjects in the media today.

POL is becoming a reddit think tank, in which the jews are just using to collect unfiltered, raw data to keep all you distracted and hateful for shit I cant yet understand.

Fuck all of you, and stay vigilant.

>self improvement, white interests
That's old Cred Forums.

>new gen debate threads
That's e-celeb wankery.

fuck our F do something faggot

my nigger

sounds like a plan