Are the Japanese allies to White people?

Are the Japanese allies to White people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Television_Cartel
washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1990/09/30/japan-and-the-big-squeeze/0fb1617e-8756-4390-a776-f1619d59869a/?utm_term=.250d23f447d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japanese sissies belong to big white cock

they're a hell of a lot better than niggers

loooooooooooooooooooooooo

Finish us off

They were when the third reich was a thing, not so sure anymore

Only so far as we keep them in check, if they get too much gusto again they're likely to challenge us.

not yet

no.

daily reminder that they attacked germany in ww1 to grab their colonies since they knew they are to busy to defend them.

daily reminder that hitler would have much rather have the chinese as an ally. but all his generals decided against that since it would have taken another 8 - 12 years for them to fully mobilize their war machine ( even with german help ) while japans industry was already mobilized.

daily reminder that most people hated them so hitler had to invent ' honorary aryans' to justifiy their alliance.

Yes.
Back to Turkey with you, Muhammad.

Japan needs to stay strong, keep their country Japanese, and be our allies moving forward. I think JAXA could be a more significant player moving forward and go with us, side by side, into interplanetary and, eventually, interstellar space.

White Europeans and Japanese could accomplish a lot if not hindered.

Unfortunately Leftists exist...

Sure seems like it. Japs have a hard-on for Euro culture and fantasy.

What do the japs think of Germany?

>are
no
>can
yes

Yeah, we're going to have find a solution to that.

Maybe all the bleeding hearts can all go to Africa to the negros. They can volunteer as slaves to build Wakanda.

No, we chinks enjoy watching you whities getting genocided by jews and niggers.

Your time will come again. We need your tenacity.

Not till I finish busting a nut in your boipussy.
Neo-Axis, Confederacy, Japan, Italy, Eastern Europe.
Neo-Allies, West Coast America, European Union, China, African KFC Union.

Japan is great for 2 reasons:

1. They've built a culture worthy of respect, they understand how a society should be and are an inspiration to all of humanity.

2. Their existence and the fact that so many people on the Right who would otherwise be called racist embrace their culture and even adapt to it proves that the narrative that it's "about hate" is utter bullshit.

(((They))) fear the Samurai, our ally because it destroys their illusion. They can meme about Nazi weebs all they want but it just shows how it's all an illusion.

SIEG HEIL NIHON.

I love you

Nigger, germ*ny surrendered way before Japan. Japanese soldiers are way better than weak g*rm*noid "soldiers"

Says the Germanic Frank... wait, you are right, as France surrendered before the war even started.

only to germany and italy, deep down inside, japs hate americans , they are just to polite due to their culture to tell you to fuck off and die

Don't be ridiculous. The only people who think that are filthy weebs.

> MFW English teachers aren't even trying anymore

Sadly no they are not.

Japan fucked us over HARD for 20 years, from the 1950's through 1970's, and stole our technology industry right out from underneath us using unfair, one sided dirty kike tricks via a Japanese Television Cartel. Of course, the kikes here at home were totally complicit too.

It started by killing the American Television industry, but the technology we lost through that killed so much more than just TV's in America, the effects would eventually spiral to steal the technology needed to branch into supercomputers, not to mention the loss of jobs. If not for Japan and their Japanese Television Cartel, we would have our very own Tokyo today and we would be the ones leading the way into robotics and such.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Television_Cartel

Japan also is funding open borders into the West along with China and various Arab countries.

It broke my heart when I found out about all this, because I had immense respect for Japan, but theyre just as scheming and antiwhite as all other nonwhites.

The white man has no friends. Thats the true Blackpill. The sooner you embrace it, the better.

More reading. Article from 1990...

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1990/09/30/japan-and-the-big-squeeze/0fb1617e-8756-4390-a776-f1619d59869a/?utm_term=.250d23f447d8

PROTIP: you rage, you lose

When your country is in ashes
Only then do you have my permission to die

I’m depressed now. Thanks user, life is just like the lord of the rings, but without based elf’s and dwarfs to ally with us.

I know man. I was really pissed off too.

Just remember, white men built the whole world as we know it today, and we need NOBODY.

Japs are top tier White people. I'll take a Jap over 73% of so-clled "white' triler trash in the US any day.

They're right up there with old money WASPs and patrician Catholic criollos

Reading it, it reminds me of my dads stories about after WW II, some he heard from his father who fought in the war, others he himself saw. One of the things I remember is how Japan took copies of German tech, some they obtained willingly from the Reich, others they stole. Aperntly after the war, BMW made one of its war bikes into a civilian bike, and there was nothing like it, truly a A+ bike. Japan came out with the exact same thing not long latter, and it was way underpriced. Thus nearly destroying the German motorcycle industry, and at such a crucial time. So much for honorary Aryans.

This shit reminds me of modern day China, and their antics.

Modern day Japanese are cool.

Imperial Japanese can rot in fucking hell.

They're inviting all Europeans into their country. Time to fly Japan, Edward.

We have no allies. It's whites against the world

...because of Russia. The US mainly dealt with Japan. Also the Japanese are too proud to admit defeat even when they obviously should.

Of course

everybody in the world . every race
can be your allies if the economic is good
and it will be opposite if the economy is bad

EVEN YOUR BeST FRIENDS

learn to grow up kids....