Altered Carbon

What does Cred Forums think of this show?
>Immortality
>The brain gets stored in a device that allows you to move from body to body freely
>Main character is an Asian that changes his body into that of a German

Is this Kike propaganda?Some of the main characters are Mexicans,Black,Muslim and other races and cultures.
They are trying to make it look like they all get along in a beautiful Utopia in which all religions and races are respected.
>Niggers have feelings
>Muslims respect other religions and views
>Mexicans are educated and traditional
>Whites are criminals and whores

Sounds like just more propaganda

getting along in a big utopia? did you fucking see the show? looks like a total shit hole .

Rock bottom normie tier shite whether its propaganda or not, lmao

Great fucking book. Afraid to watch the show. The last of the trilogy woken furies has a big subplot about kovacs wiping out space muzzies.

I liked it. It's pretty red pilled.
>asians have the highest IQ
Mind of an Asian
>Germanics are the strongest and most warlike
Body of a Nordic
Spanish girlfriend to repopulate in high gear
Still gets to bang white women who care only about luxury, married to cucked brits

What's not to love?

Visually, it has some neat spectacles going on. The storyline was okay until about 2/3rds of the way through.

I've heard some Asians complaining about how they feel gipped out of the Asian lead role in the first episode. I guess as much propaganda as it serves it still doesn't make everyone happy.

I got drawn into watching it because of the Cyberpunk feel to it, but it's pretty clear that propaganda is a mainstay unfortunately.

I think there was a Johnny Depp movie a few years ago that did the whole "transfer your brain" shit.

>The brain gets stored in a device that allows you to move from body to body freely

Sounds like a Gnostic fable. Garbage

The first few episodes were great. You can ignore most of the political crap, because it felt more like filler than anything else. However, after that it drops in quality severely, has a significant amount of time devoted just to these annoyingly over the top ham fisted political backdrops.
The strong latino woman, the black father, the noble Muslim. Then practically every white is evil in one way or another. Or morally bankrupt.

I went into it thinking I'd get some kind of old german soldier from some long ago space war doing noir cyberpunk detective shit. There was very little of that though.

Its a good book, noir as fuck.

It is a terrible adaptation of an OK-ish book.

In this setting it doesn't really matter what you look like as changing bodies is more or less like changing a car, albeit more expensive

>gipped out of the Asian lead role in the first episode.

Im not Asian and i thought it was a dick move to hot swap a rough looking Asian lead for Chad Muscles

Read the book. The book is more like what you expected from the show, except that the main character is an ex supersoldier now turned criminal douchebag with no emotions

But kovacs wasnt asian in the book, not even born on earth. Getting broadcast into new bodies is how they do space travel.

>Gritty cyberpunk is the romanian idea of beautiful utopia
>A show about the human body being an accessory has a lot of different etnicities
>Showing non-whites in a positive light is always bad reeee
>early villain is russian shitskin
>mid-boss is same russian shitskin
>final boss is qt imouto shitskin
looks like plenty of non-white villains to me
>tfw only the flags let me differentiate between Cred Forums and Cred Forums these days
dont know whats worse, a politics board talking about TV pulps, or Cred Forums fighting about niggers in every fucking thread

id say it got shit after the 5th episode, when the sister gets introduced and the latino gets the cyber arm. it just gets worse after that. even introduce synths robots out of nowhere. making sleeves completely redundant since synths can change their face and hair at will.

>ignore most of the political crap
>on Cred Forums

>Is it kike propoganda?
It's a television show produced by a major studio on the largest streaming platform in the world. Of course it's kike propoganda. And I don't mean this in the sense of an orchestrated effort by an exclusive cabal of kikes, but rather an artistic manifestation of the true feelings of the Jews involved in production. Every single piece of media is pozzed and kiked, the only question is to the degree. Unplug yourself.

I liked the Po scene and the whole mystery/introduction is pretty good.
It starts off strong but then goes downhill pretty fast though. Devolves into a shitshow with the most awkward forced T&A.
It's sad.

So his name isn't Takeshi either?

I thought it was pretty good. A little campy but it's flaws just gave me 80's nostalgia. The futurism is probably the best I've seen in any TV show.

takeshi kovacs, first & last.

The show was poorly acted, and dumb plot points/holes, but the worldbuilding with the elders and the disease people was interesting. Its mostly low key snuff though. Lots of rape/gore that wasnt my cup of tea.
Worth pointing out there isnt a real human in the entire series- humans are killed at 1, and an AI is implanted into them.

What about the unsleeved natural born 19 year old girls whored out and killed?
Aren't they human?

TV is gay as shit numbers

It sucked because the guy was white.

Actually, watch the show.
The Mexicans are like the Mexican now, Catholic, old fashion that won't allow their memories stored in disk, so if they get killed no one knows why?
Shows the principle of a religion, even when tech is super advanced.
Then shows PEDOGATE PIZZAGATE.
At the end, the Rich could do freely snuff sex, rape, kill just like in California.
14 thousand dollars now and you can rape and kill an underage Mexican girl in California.
That's why the elite is afraid of the wall, no more teenies for holly1ood.
Altered Carbon exposes what people do with BILLIONS.

Show is fucking terrible.

Shut up leaf.

They still have the implant, you see them killing it. Every """human""" in the show was made brain dead and replaced with a alien AI at 1. Hence "true" death and the "religious coding".

Exact same feeling here, this

Although Morgan is almost certainly an anarchofaggot

I read the trilogy but can only remember that I liked the books. I read Black Men but i was getting red pilled at the time and thought the idea of an alpha caveman nigger warrior that woman are uncontrollably attracted to seemed a bit.. cucked if there was a word for it at the time.

the cyber arm is so op it should be standard issue for cops and crims alike.

If you read the book(s) and like me noticed that the author thinks handguns have clips, and then looked up the retarded shit he says on twatter, you wouldn't be surprised by the diversity in the show. Because that's literally how it was written. But if you can control your redpilled autism and just enjoy the dialogue, gunplay, world building, naked broads, etc on their own merit, I'd recommend it. It's better than the book and the FUCKING WHITE MALE makes a good antihero

Not like there's anything better to watch nowadays. And the left was eating its own over it not being progressive enough- never stop your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Shoulda gone matrix deep