A question for tradcucks

What is the essential difference between the following two cases?

Case 1. Jumping with a malfunctioning parachute that has about 60% probability to fail.

Case 2. Marrying a chick.

Why in the first case, a person who refuses to jump is sane and rational whereas in the second, he is a coward afraid of responsibility?

How about first fixing the laws, complicating divorce, making it essentially non-profitable for women, removing the financial factor outa relationships as much as possible, letting kids be raised 50/50 after divorce and THEN asking men to """""man up"""""""", be """""""""""""""""real man""""""""""""""" etc.???????????????

What is the logic of tradcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My logic is the divorce rate is high because most people are idiots who either can't handle problems or can't pick the right partner. I'm smarter.

So you'd jump in the case 1, right? Cos there is still 40% chance to survive and others with failed parachutes are just idiots.

No because there's no control over the scenario. In marriage you have the control to reject almost everyone.

If I was an expert at inspecting the parachutes I'd say yes.

It seems you're confusing. BEFORE jumping, you have the choice not to jump. BEFORE marrying, you have the choice not to marry.
AFTER those, you have about 60% chance to fail. And due to the legal system, you might get even less fucked up after jumping with a failed parachute.

You pick the parachute and you pack it in the bag yourself. You jump from the plane and fuckup right from the start the parachute opened twisted your spinning outta fucken control. Option 1 dump that chute and deploy your reserve. The reserve is alot smaller so you will hit the ground hard as fuck and take 50% of your limbs broken but you survive. Option 2 you use all your fucking strength and mental finese to get your twisted chute straight you make the landing and achieve what 40% of men fail to do. People ask you why didnt you deploy your reserve. You reply i never packed one or planned to use one it was do or die/death do us part mother fucker.

Well that was some utter piece of nonsense you said

literally a bill burr joke btw didn't he marry a niggress?

So, tradcucks, you wanna say the laws are OKAY and the men should play this game?

take your autism elsewhere mgtow

It's not 60% if I become an expert at inspecting parachutes.

>Take a guaranteed failed chute or try to remove the factory deficiencies and not have guaranteed deaths
I'll take my time.

because you can beat the divorce rate by being a virgin and marrying a virgin

I didn't ask you to introduce your rules, pulled outa your ass.

> Source: your ass

Fixing divorce and the laws in society is a long term goal, its not something that can go away overnight. Meanwhile the demographic situation isn't getting any better, shitskins won't stop breeding for any reason and whites are getting more and more outnumbered by the day. Children are a necessity for the long term survival of our race and our civilization, there is no way to get around that one simple fact.

Two words, pre-nup!! ..one word.

Get a pre-nup crafted that makes divorce, not an option or so discouraging as to convict both spouses to stick it out. Such as all assets go directly to carrot top. Or require both spouses to engage in week of renewed honeymoon make up sex and vacation before consideration of divorce.

So, let's just fall victims of this """""""""""""""transient"""""""""""" era while them figure out the god damn laws? Are you an idiot or a full idiot?

Three words: they don't work. Period

I'd ask you the same thing, you're advocating for demographic suicide just so you can be comfortable as an individual while your society dies around you.

Meanwhile you can take steps to avoid being taken for a fool and divorced. Prenups, learning to manipulate women, keeping your wife financially dependent on you, and living as far away from liberals and shitskins as possible.

But humor me, what is your magic plan to save western society by crashing the white birthrate further into the ground?

His plan is to vent his rage through mgtow until the great GOTCHA! moment comes, when all the world's women realize they were wrong and need "men", and so the laws are changed. Because they were so essential to society, you see.

> you're advocating for demographic suicide
Didn't read your dogshit any further. Fuck you. Go away

So what's your answer to the question, smartass?

Dutch user has you pegged Kraut. So instead of throwing a tantrum, why don't you use that hate for something constructive. Like getting your life in order, joining a right-wing organization, finding new and creative ways to undermine the kikes, and yes starting a white family.

Seems to me you are not interested in communication let alone discussion. This thread is one big rationalization for your impotent rage as the only reasonable conclusion to how fucked the world is. You should come back when you've calmed down, but you'll probably keep watching angry youtube vids about how all women are whores and our society is gynocentric. You don't want to hear anything else, so whatever we just make fun of these mgtow threads. There's plenty reason to be sad and angry about the world but this "fuck you all im gonna vidya till you admit you need me" is just masturbation.

Well, you could have just suggested your answer instead of bitching.

Could you make threads and posts without all the autistic rage then? We could make a deal. Right now there's zero reason for anyone to talk to you except to join in your hate for women.

Elaborate. What rage? What autism? Is everything you don't like a rage or an autism?

>Case 1. Jumping with a malfunctioning parachute that has about 60% probability to fail.
It is RETARDED to assume that this has any significance on your marriage.
Just look at how the duration of marriage is effected by previous partners, wealth, etc.

The Problem is that people get married to easily and with no intention of staying together forever.
It is a societal issue that needs to be addressed, the most fundamental being that women strive to be the exact same as men in society.

If you marry a women with 10+ previous partners, you both have no income and will both have to work the rest of your life, then you are jumping on a parachute.

>How about first fixing the laws
>making it essentially non-profitable for women, removing the financial factor outa relationships as much as possible, letting kids be raised 50/50 after divorce and THEN asking men to """""man up"""""""", be """""""""""""""""real man""""""""""""""" etc.???????????????
The laws are completely adequate, I see no issues.
ESPECIALLY in Germany and don't FUCKING dare to tell me otherwise.

>161067149
Im not sure what to say bro. But im shit posting in bed next to my sleeping wife that ive been with for 7years. It wasnt easy the shit ive been through to get here ive burned bridges with family been in fights, done plenty of dumb shit. But whats the perks of being married gee heres some i can wake up in the morning roll over and put my dick in some pussy. I get my meals cooked and served for me. Laundry and cleaning too. I can also play vidya and get coffees or tendies served to my desk. Oh and guess what i dont have to go to my wifes families house cos they can get fucked. So shits pretty fuckin comfy here man.

OK nevermind

Girls hit puberty 13-14. By the time they are 15 they had 10 chad dicks already.
>Gee guys find a unicorn. Its not that difficult.

> The laws are completely adequate, I see no issues.
> ESPECIALLY in Germany and don't FUCKING dare to tell me otherwise.
This German is broken. Take him away.

Alter, das Deutsche Gesetz ist eines der bescheuertsten in der Welt. Lies mal nach du Spast

No the laws aren't adequate because no-fault divorce should be totally illegal, alimony should be abolished, and divorce should be easier for the male party to initiate in case of female marital infidelity.

>Alter, das Deutsche Gesetz ist eines der bescheuertsten in der Welt. Lies mal nach du Spast
Es interessiert mich nicht was drinne steht, mich interesseirt, dass es funktioniert.
Ich *bin* durch die Scheidung meiner eltern durch.

Even if they were really virgins, it'd mean nothing. As if being a virgin reduces the chances to cheat on the partner. Cuck are truly retarded.

I wonder also who and how gathered that statistic. How did they check that the chick didn't cheat? Or restored the virginity? Or simply sucked 100 km cocks and fucked in the ass?

> Es interessiert mich nicht was drinne steht, mich interesseirt, dass es funktioniert

So, he is basically saying that it doesn't matter what the law says. It's only important that it works.

OH MY FUCKING SIDES

Also, typical German thinking. No matter if the law is a total bull crap. If it's the law, then it's literally a god given truth.

>As if being a virgin reduces the chances to cheat on the partner.
Marriage stability correlates with number of previous partners you dumb fuck.

Look at ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
Which links to the data of the US government.

I believe you married annon

>So, he is basically saying that it doesn't matter what the law says. It's only important that it works.
Yes, of course?
What else could I possibly want?

Are you retarded? Tell me what is wrong with that...

>No matter if the law is a total bull crap. If it's the law, then it's literally a god given truth.
I said the exact opposite.

I don't care about the law, I care about boys getting to see their father as much as they want and I have VERY good experiences with that.

The law can state that 2+2=5, I don't care.

> number of previous partners
How to unambiguously, statistically determine that, brainlet dipshit?

My 2nd son will be born tomorrow morning, 12 hours from now.
Enjoy your lonely existence and when you're older people will give less of a shit about you than they do now.

Not hard to find the right partner.
My wife hates all non whites and wishes our Australia was white only.
Hates gays, hates women who act like whores.
Doesn't talk to anyone because extreme introvert, just wanted to become a wife and mother.

They exist, especially in your conquered country.

So what does it mean "works"??? Works in favor of whom? It seems you've been raised by a single mother, btw

> boys getting to see their father as much as they want
Tell me moar.

>How to unambiguously, statistically determine that
How to unambiguously, statistically determine ANYTHING

You can literally deny EVERYTHING with that, do you also believe the earth is flat because the researches didn't control for your dick size you dipshit.

Seriously, fuck off if that is your argument, I really hate people like you, you have NOTHING and still you are trying to some how refute me by questioning the fundament of science.

>So what does it mean "works"???
>It seems you've been raised by a single mother, btw
By a single mother and a single father.

A psychologist asked me about if I though anything there was anything wrong with how often I was getting to see my dad I told him I wanted to see him more regularly.
Then he spoke to my parents and they arranged it together.
That is how it *should* work, the child should get their say.

Dipshit, if the bitch tells you she had 1 sexual partner, whereas she in fact had 10000 buttfucks, how are you gonna check that? inb4 HURR DURR MUH CONSPIRACY. IF YOU DON BELIVE IN EVERY BULLCRAP THEN U RE JUST A TINFOIL HAD

It makes a difference to check measure some physical parameter with a measurement device and to inquire a female on the number of the sexual partners.

Literally, how come you're so dumb?

> By a single mother and a single father.
Yep, it's a victim of a single mother.

> A psychologist asked me about if I though anything there was anything wrong with how often I was getting to see my dad I told him I wanted to see him more regularly.
> Then he spoke to my parents and they arranged it together.
Your bitch mother could have decided otherwise. Although I doubt it was required. You already got overly watched after by your mother

>Dipshit, if the bitch tells you she had 1 sexual partner, whereas she in fact had 10000 buttfucks, how are you gonna check that?
IT WAS AN ANONYMOUS POLL, THAT IS HOW SCIENCE WORKS.
YOU ASK PEOPLE ANONYMOUSLY AND THEY ANSWER YOU.

THAT IS HOW THINGS ARE DONE YOU FUCKING RETARD AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET FUCKED.

Next are you denying that medicine works because """""the people could be lying about its effects""""", what the fuck?

Also there IS A TREND, that is undeniable, YOU ARE ARGUING IN FAVOR OF ME.

The statistics show that if you marry a girl WHO SAYS(!!!!!!!!!!) THAT SHE HAS BEEN WITH ZERO, NO MATTER IF SHE IS LYING OR NOT, then your chances of a divorce in the first 5 years are 5%.

>Yep, it's a victim of a single mother.
And a single father.

>Your bitch mother could have decided otherwise.
Who cares?

> anonymously means honest
> 100% privacy security. Sure

> And a single father.
He had almost no influence on you. It is also from the fact how deeply cucked you are.

DO NOT BE RETARDED:

The statistics show that if you marry a girl WHO SAYS(!!!!!!!!!!) THAT SHE HAS BEEN WITH ZERO, NO MATTER IF SHE IS LYING OR NOT, then your chances of a divorce in the first 5 years are 5%.

You are arguing in favor of MY position if you say that the girls are lying.

>He had almost no influence on you.
I spend about ~50% of my life with him.
Are you retarded?

>It is also from the fact how deeply cucked you are.
The cuck is the person who wants to see his people die out.

I'm glad you asked

Who are you living with? How old are you?

>Who are you living with? How old are you?
50% with one 50% with the other. 20 yo, Uni student.

Need links to studies Muhammad. You don't get easy western girls while abandoning the hot cousins in whom you are supposed to cum. You have to prove that you deserve that delicious western pussy.

What are you studying?

STEM

Look bro you put your peepee in the hole and if its a gaping casm and you dont feel shit. Your not gonna invest your time money in that. Of your married and your hole has been rearranged since you last checked you better think fast. Same with not get any or partner being distant if you cant pick up on the basics and your womans emotions then you deserve to get cucked and taken to the cleaner. You all say you wouldnt trust your wife if you had one but i bet if a 10/10married girl offered you a root youd take it you guys a hypocrites and fornicators adultorours you dont deserve a happy marriage cause your fuckimg whores like the girls you hang with.

At least you study STEM. I thought it was some liberal arts shit.

Anyway, verpiss dich. You have no idea about life. Get independent first, find your first real job, learn live and then get back. So far, you're just a full of shit child. Quit talking to you.

What an argument

And btw this is what you did outa Gen Z, tradcucks. You think they gonna be any better than Millenials? Bha, tell me moar.

Gen Z are choosing to attend church at a rate not seen since the silent generation
They're seeking out small conservative, traditional churches instead of mega churches that preach heresy
>b'but they're gonna be liberal y'you g'guys! T'trust me.

> >b'but they're gonna be liberal y'you g'guys! T'trust me.
Not necessary. But the other opposite is not any better. Libcucks and tradcucks are just the two sides of one coin.

What the humanity can't achieve is balance, adequacy, rationality and real freedom. It always oscillates between the two extremes.

The middle ground doesn't exist. It is soft degeneracy that is passed through on the descent into hyper-sexual madness, or the last bastion of the degenerate on the way to Holiness (or at least the attempt thereof)

>How about first fixing...

The situation with men in the west is fucked, I agree. Preaching to the choir. But what you're suggesting is to forgo raising the next generation in favor of a Men's Rights Activist approach. While I sympathize with those that struggle against the gynocentric machine, I do not join them. MRA's have been around for decades, and yet I can't think of a single accomplishment they've made. The laws against men and boys are getting worse by the year with no sign of stopping. The female suffrage genie is out of the bottle, and we're going to collide with the abyss at full speed.

Despite all this, I still believe in marriage and fatherhood. The reason is simple. As responsible adults with the truth it is our duty to train up the next generation to learn from our mistakes and hopefully shape society into a more healthy path. If we don't raise the next generation, we let the degenerates inherit our birthright instead. We know who is already breeding. Foreigners, savages, and bastards from single mothers. I won't be remembered as the decadent generation that saw the coming demographic winter and did nothing because I was scared of divorce.

There's simply no time to be a political activist when my race and culture are at stake. I truly believe that if my generation does not reverse this trend, there won't be a second chance for western civilization.

> The middle ground doesn't exist
Cos you said?

> But what you're suggesting is to forgo raising the next generation in favor of a Men's Rights Activist approach.
No. Haven't read any further. Learn how to conduct a discussion. Protip: avoid subjective labeling

>How about first fixing the laws, complicating divorce, making it essentially non-profitable for women, removing the financial factor outa relationships as much as possible, letting kids be raised 50/50 after divorce and THEN asking men to """""man up"""""""", be """""""""""""""""real man""""""""""""""" etc.???????????????

Whether you accept the label of MRA is a trifle. Your suggestion is to change the law, by asking the government nicely. My rebuttal is that the government won't listen or care when catering to your needs is at the expense of what the female vote wants. The government does not care about men, and they won't care until the government collapses and is reforged into a society without suffrage for women and gibsmongers. Until then, to ignore demographics in favor of comfortable nihilism is not a lifestyle I agree with. It's on you to decide what you want to do with your life.

Each spouse is obligated to support the family by paying housekeeping allowance, pocket money and under special circumstances the education costs and the special needs of the other spouse:

1.) Housekeeping allowance (“Haushaltsgeld”)
Part of the family maintenance is the housekeeping allowance. Each spouse has to support the other (and the children) to meet basic needs (accommodation, food, clothes, medical support, health and pension insurance) regardless of how long they are married. If one of the spouses is unemployed, he is obliged to do the housekeeping.

2.) Pocket money (“Taschengeld”)
The employed spouse is also obliged to pay the not working spouse an adequate amount of so called “pocket money”.

3.) Education costs (Ausbildungskosten”)
According to the German courts the employed spouse is also obliged to pay the educational costs of the unemployed spouse if the unemployed spouse started his education before the marriage started.

4.) Special needs (“Besondere Kosten”)
Special needs of one spouse, like costs for medical treatment etc., are generally not covered by the payment of the housekeeping allowance and the pocket money. Thus, if any additional expenses arise, the employed spouse might be obliged to cover these expenses.

If the employed spouse is not willing to pay either the right amount of housekeeping money or other expenses described above, the other spouse can take legal action to recover the money owed.

B.) Spousal support during the year of separation (“Trennungsunterhalt”)
In Germany a married couple can generally only file for divorce if the couple were separated for at least one year before (“Year of separation”, “Trennungsjahr”) the couple files for divorce.

During this “cooling off period” spouses are legally obliged to pay each other spousal support, again in relation to their own means and their own ability to work and to earn money.