I certainly NOT a Fed. Trust me :)

Hello my fellow white people :)

I am simply a concerned citizen

I can assure that I am not a fed

I swear I'm not a fed...

And because I am not a fed but simply a deeply concerned citizen I would like all of you to know that I am here to help

Many of you are suffering from severe paranoia about the world and deep rooted racism, bigotry and anti-semitism.

>I am very disappointed with you kids.

I'm here to set things straight.

Go see a Doctor If:
>You believe that false flags happen
>That Hillary is a criminal
>That the (((establishment))) is anti-white
>That Some e-celebs are agent provocateurs
>That Diversity isn't our greatest strength

and many other terribly paranoid and delusional thoughts.

I am here to bring you back to sanity :)

Didn't you learn from the TV growing up that "Not everything on the internet is true".

You people are dumb
If the world was run by Jews.... IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE NEWS!!!! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID!!
It would be like the news story of the century!! But do you ever hear it on the news? NO. Because it's fake, that's why. Go do fact checks from snopes you idiot.

But seriously back to point:

As a fellow white person :) I just want to say that it our duty to Never Forget about what We Whites have done to others. Never Ever Forget good boys.

You can't just complain about other racists without realizing how We Whites have treated others. You must remember every moment you live as to what bears on your shoulders as a white man.

We must accept that all of Us whites are inherently racist and there's nothing we can do to ever change that.

I'm here to help my fellow white people... Trust me :)

tl;dr

after one level of irony it kinda loses it's effect...

trying way too hard faggot, holy shit.

TATER

our president is T H I C C

Fucking kek

GTFO of here, faggot.

t. Elizabeth Keane

Nice digits.
Here's a (you)

t. OP

I am just a concerned citizen...

161066699..... 666 no no no

really great posts

Hello fellow white person :)

>Being this new
Do you have a #?

dk

>Didn't you learn from the TV growing up that "Not everything on the internet is true".
Bait aside, you see this sort of sentiment far too often.
how do you tell a boomer that its outdated without the boomer sperging out?

> Fucking kek

>a fucking leaf

just go die

Op probably a Russian propagandist

i know you're a troll because you put (((establishment))) in brackets, the feds dont know that, otherwise i would have been caught,8/10 bait OP

:)

Concerned /fit/izen here

For anyone who doesn't understand the joke, here is the clip from tonight's episode

>>You believe that false flags happen
>he doesn't know about the false flags that actually did happen, on record

Your blog is like current shitty hollywood movie. There at the very start it had a chance to be interesting, but further you read it just makes you cringe more and more until you regret you even started.
kys, fucking leaf.