Tfw the Jews are so scared of us they inadvertently bring us normies to redpill

>tfw the Jews are so scared of us they inadvertently bring us normies to redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see zero redpill threads and about a dozen gun control shill threads. So maybe they know what they're doing.

Time to make a thread about the jews and their lies.

Its the lure

mabye

i see a few up. if they're not yours.. will bump.

When you see shill threads always post this in them

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

FUCK OFF FAGGOT. Bodhi you're the biggest faggot here.

>normies to redpill

If you think liking the newest ZOG puppet in the white house makes you "redpilled" than chances are you came here last year.

no that would be you buddy, you can suck my balls though since you are such a faggot

this is now a redpill thread, my fellow white people.

>inadvertently
Thats were youre wrong. They created the Alt-Right to build up and eventually stomp out, exactly why all the leaders are (((them)))

>but... muh based right wing jews
think again, faggot. this redpill supository is gonna hurt.

There's only 1 kind of Jew that's good. A self hating anti zionist Jew.

a kike is a kike

i had pbs in jere too but i cant seem to find it. youll just havr to take my word it is kiked.

oh the literal nutcase bed shitter how am I not surprised? You need to get to shrink and get them blue pills quick my dude, you are a literal dooler. When your IQ is less than 80 such as yourself you should really only lurk, you are a fucking shill whether you know it or not because you are so stupid

cnn is a big instigator, there always trying to stir up shit.

The first part is real, the second is not. Or at least, if the second is real then the guy that saved it was too retarded to archive it before it got shoahed.

>So maybe they know what they're doing
Spamming bullshit the same way they have been for years? Yeah, works like a charm. Manufactured consensus remains manufactured.

Rabbi Kiddiediddler says any GOY who stand between him and his next victim is a Jew-hating anti-Semite!

damn. i hate having to look every damn image i save. if i cant trust the most racially diverse group of internet nazis to properly source a story before screencapping it i just dont know who i can trust.

will cease posting image until i can confirm... damnit

Or, you know, type the title and first line word-for-word into the search engine. It takes barely any effort to check.

fukkin hebrews

i save a lot of anti semitic imagery. "not long to check" really adds up over time.

I have the same problem bro.

It takes less than a minute

The Jews themselves know they push too hard and their schemes blow back on them.
They have their own myth about it as a warning, about a creature called The Golem.
They don't listen to it though. Jews gotta Jew. You may as well tell them not to covet gold.

341 minutes is a long time, herr user.

identifying a jew. so easy a nigger can do it

I didn't say you have to do it for everything, you can easily do it as you go. So if you see an image that seems too good to be true, you can check it before saving it

forgot muh pic

Anyone got a link for this?

think it from red ice. the vodeo that accompanies the article is a redpill and a half.
its just the jew sitting and in his own words saying how racism isnt much of a problem but that only because the country is filled with only one race. racism will become a problem because the country must take in many more people of many races and it will be hos duty to combat racism when it happens. it is fucking unreal.

oh is this the YRYL thread?

Because I'm fucking mad

ive seen redpills... you couldnt possibly imagine.

wrong image. that one is rubbish. damnit.

hers the pill i was looking for.
qhat is it that is 2000 years old... ?

the ethnic hatred runs DEEP

slotnik 2

everybody treats the president like hes a fucking bum. kinda funny.

>semitic smile

Speaking of checking your sources, the Arab in the image is indeed the same guy but he isn't the same guy as the rabbi. The rabbi is a rabbi operating in New York that was convicted for selling drugs to kids, while the Arab is a guy called Shakeel Ahmad Bhat.

"Pleased to meet you, hoped you guessed my name..."

yeah, that one i learned was crap a while ago but i still havent deleted it.
i have a digital hording problem

Imagine being one of those paid shills, you come in here all arrogant "hehehe Im going to show those stupid racists" and then, just like everyone else, you slowly get sucked in, you start to understand the jargon of the posters, you see talking points being brought up again and again that you cant quite disagree with, the offensive humour that you found so horrible at first more and more often gives you a chuckle, your rl conversations with likeminded liberals leaves you behind disagreeing with their ignorant views more often than not and then before you know it you are already on the track to becoming a rightwinger, or at least cant go back to being the full blown leftist you were before

Imagine being a shill that doesn't even get paid, but rather one that does it to get a good grade at school

> random poster says it

> it must be true cos it conforms to my paranoid schizoophrenia!!1

>negroid iq

>damage control

It's beautiful cos on pol you're paranoid delusions are King but out in the real world you're just that mentally deranged creep who wont amount to anything.. and all this you know

>Babby's first skewl shooting

It's nice to claim what the strategy is but it's meaningless without any proof. Obviously he can't dox himself but shit like instruction manuals, emails that all JIDF members receive, shit showing payments or evidence that JIDF is doing the things they do. Instead you have something that is no different from any other LARP post. He doesn't state anything that isn't already known and doesn't provide any evidence we don't already have, in effect it's no different from someone pretending to be Israeli to shitpost. If you want proof of shills, go to 4plebs and type in whatever you can think of, maybe search by flags or search by image, just anything that could provide convincing evidence. For example I made pic related fairly long ago: all I did was look at what threads were up at the time, pick out the suspicious ones and image search to find shill threads, which led me to more images that led to more shill threads and phrases that led to more shill threads.

I was running circles around this kike on Cred Forums but he either knew a mod or spammed the report button, either way he got what he wanted and apl my posts were deleted.
I'll let you in on a secret, unless you're willing to do whatever it takes to win, they're going to keep winning.

Robert James "Bobby" Fischer is the perfect example of this. A Jew so disgusted by his own people, he demanded his name be struck from a list of notable Jews.

He wasn't a jew, he asked his name to be struck from a list of notable jews because it was defamation, because he wasn't a jew

It's one of the things he explicitly calls them out on, they literally just made it up that he was jewish and voila now he's just another self-hating jew.

Fischer is a Jewish surname, and according to Wikipedia, his mother was the child of Polish Jews, which would make him a Jew by descent.

True

it's a good sign