Pol I just can't do it anymore I'm scared I feel like I'm going to be killed every time I leave the house I can't keep...

Pol I just can't do it anymore I'm scared I feel like I'm going to be killed every time I leave the house I can't keep doing this my only dream in life is to have kids and I don't feel like I can do that while feeling this way help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159451290/#159451290
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being american
>get shot
maybe its time to vote democrats to put an end to your paranoia. You did this to yourself.

move out of getshotistan, user

don't post here

Why do you feel this threatened?

Are you a concerned citizen?

>burger
>white

Many ingredients make up a filthy burger

Germany? You're not even going to be white in 20 years so stfu. And there's nothing you can do about it.
I'll take freedom of speech, and my rights, along with my guns. You can have none of it.
Because you gave up a lot more than your guns when you gave up your guns. Idiot.

I have always felt this way and the terroist atacks are not helping and I just feel like if like I'm on the verge of a panic attack at times

Hahaha. I had my third kid last year. Life only gets harder. Gotta constantly improve my friend. Find creative solutions to your problems, you can do it, if you're white

to 33% land? no thanks

inb4 amerimutt

That helps thanks and I am

Sounds like you constantly masturbate, stay up until 1:30am, never exercise, and eat shit food. Hmm how could that cause anxiety?????

Start lifting weights.

multiple layers of low quality ingredients in burger make up high quality burger. user is missing a slice or two in his life.

The reasons to quit don't out way the reasons why to.

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

This isn't an attack American thread

right on cue

Isn´t this a normal day in America though if you do not live in some sheltered in white community?

I probably would have been shot multiple times in my life if I would have been living the USA. Multiple times of trespassing etc. got into heated arguments in the street. I am pretty sure I would have been gunned down before I turned 15 years old

>you did this to yourself
I thought you said he didn't vote democrat?

He's German, he only understands the words 'free' or 'freedom' as 'gibs'.

two party system = one jew party of good and bad cop
Even if you create a new political party, how hard can it be for billionaire to pay 50 thousand bribe to any new guy in politics? Not very hard.

Yea we got some Mexicans that look like that. Some. Your whole nation is going to be brown soon enough. Not mixed. Not mutt. Brown. Just brown.
And one day whites are going to have to take it back. For your ass.

You sound like my ex girlfriend. Get help from a psychiatrist. Seek a good one. Not some dumb bitch or hippy.

I hate psychiatrist I don't like any one being in my head

>German
Yeah sub-Saharan German I'm sure
>Both parties are kiked
Remember you cant spell Slovenia without oven

Whoops your (You)

The gore thread just made me freak out for like 12 seconds my head hurts

Dude don't go to the gore threads if you don't like that shit ha

Well this thread is dead I thought it would help more

Don't have a fucking kid until you get your anxiety under control. Nothing amps up the anxiety more than knowing a kid is on the way. You obviously already feel vulnerable and having another person utterly dependent on you and your strength will amplify this a hundredfold.

I was scrolling and saw the pic and starting thinking about it

I was scrolling and saw the pic and starting thinking about itI know Im no where close but to get a gril I need help with this first

Sorry last comment was still there for what ever reason

how about talking to one of your close friends about it, I'm sure that will help a bit

If it’s true, seek professional help. It will help a lot, and it’s the best decision you could make

None of my friend I can talk to even if I did have any I could I'm the funny guy and all I want to do is make them laugh so I can't unload on them

Not even Democrats want to pass gun control legislation! All talk and no action. Sad!

Get the fuck out of here underage b&

What I mean is I don't want my few friends to feel uncomfortable around me also it makes me feel weak

then you need to get a woman friend to unload on, usually women are a lot easier to talk about that stuff in private, if you care about your mental health

I can't get a girl if my mind is messed up

You sound like a freshman in high school

Your right kek I'm pathetic

What can I say OP? The thug life isn't for everyone.

not to fuck, it's more just to be friends and you can tell her the things you have balled up, so that way you don't go crazy, she can be fat but so long as she is cool to be around

Ok and no fat chicks

I could tell from your illiteracy

Fpbp

Its 4:27 am and I'm sleepy

good luck

>Fpbp of all things democrap propaganda

America is the problem. Go to a peaceful country like Australia.

And ignore all the poisonous wildlife

Kek

>Worrying about terrorism.
>Worrying about random mass shooting.

You have it easy burger.

Coming from you I'll believe that

Soon my country will rid itself of the kike and either allow you all to come join your white brothers or aide you in ridding your country of the plague that is infecting it. Either way keep your wits about you and be determined friend.

Crime sucks the life from our nation. You never know when it's your time. Vigilance is the price of peace.

Everyone (white & black) has been a victim of black crime here. It's inescapable. I'd trade random terrorism and mass shootings in a heartbeat to avoid the daily danger of crime.

user I- I never knew it was this bad

Thanks bro. I was in Istanbul last year and the local carpet salesroaches were complaining Brits and burgers don't visit that much after the terrorism there. Saffas don't give a shit about that - instability is our daily experience. It's so impersonal compared to the daily threat of kaffirs robbing and killing you.

I still feel for the victims of mass shootings and terrorism but it's blown way out of proportion. Literally not a threat.

I agree. Not to the point of your country. And unfortunately it's harder than it should be to make my brothers see how we could easily fuck over ourselves and turn our country into one such as yours. I also apologize my country had so much to do with the suffering of white south Africans and their current situation. As I said, the kikes will be removed.

I'm coming user

Check out these threads for understanding of South African life.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159451290/#159451290

Paranoid schizophrenia

The voices in my head are telling me this is true

Thanks Bois. We have a new president last week after the piece of shit corrupt to the core Jacob Zuma was recalled.

New prez is an elite black businessman (Cryil Ramaphosa) we were all stoked for a better political outlook with less corruption and baboonery. He gave his state of the nation address on Friday last week. All was good until land point came up. New prez calls for land expropriation without compensation in agricultural sector....hopes crushed as I feel the hearts of farmers across the nation break. I can see them in their living rooms...the wives are in tears...the kids look to their fathers with worry on their faces.

>Bless the rains

>Thinking a negro would give anything to you
I'm sorry brother, I see why you would have to have hope, but you must band as many of our kind together in SA as quickly as possible and stand firm in them. No negro will be your savior. Once again I hate my kike owned media tuned your people out and called your apartheid government evil and racist. But like I said, if we have our way, my country's media will turn all eyes on the suffering of the whites in SA and Rhodesia (as it should be called) and then you'll have the chance to take your country back. All will come in time, till then, do whatever you can to ensure you and your people's survival.

I second this

We didn't expect him to give us shit. We just want a stable government without corruption - asking a lot for Africa I know. The funny part is he phrased the land issue like it's going to help the agricultural sector.

>just want a stable government
The whites will have their country back.
Many people see the true injustice and feel the need to correct it.

Anyways. Have a look at the threads in the archive I posted above lots of laughs and redpills in there.

You guys need to police the fuckin media. They are giving influence to terrorism and mass shooter by reporting the piss out of them

I will thank for teaching me more about how SA is

jesus youre a fucking pussy

That's what I hoped to achieve. I might do one more story thread if I find time to remember and write them out.

this is now a gore thread

I can image you have a lot of stories

Shhhh we are learning about South Africa

Also please have heart and stop

Man South African life is hella interesting. My mom's friend emigrated to Australia and she always calls to find out what's happening here. She says Australia is fucking boring some animal escaped the zoo and it was front page news for weeks.

Where's the excitement?

Off topic but how is the water crisis looking? Also Russia and Turkey are about to fight, you should probably go build a camp innawoods.
Your little prophet seems to be absolutely correct, pic related

only a handful of you will survive

Oh yeah, a massive baby-rape epidemic, and unbelievable violent crime rate, cannibalism, witch doctors, etc. Surely seems 'fun'.

In reality your country is an absolute unsustainable shithole.

Don't you try and tell me this isn't true nigger, I visited your country in 07. It's literally unsustainable and will be gone shortly.

They extended the "day zero" timeline by one month (it's not pegged for June I think) after a bunch of farming communities released water from their damns for Cape Town.

New water infrastructure is expected to come online soon and citizens are doing what we can to reduce consumption. It's looking like we will get to the rainy season without day zero taking effect.

It's still going to be 3 years of water restrictions on the road to recovery and water security. National guvament is now weighing in on the issue having declared it a national emergency.

He never said fun just interesting

>Reddit fag can't handle a redpill

Never have been to reddit

I've*

Yeah it's a shit hole. But it's our shit hole.

>Just leave!

I'm not a refugee. I'm not an economic migrant. I am a white man. Our forefathers carved out an existence here and we prospered despite everything held against us.

If we are driven into the sea so be it. We tried, we may fail, learn from us.

I under stand now thank you again for teaching me