Republican Governor Calls For Ban On Assault Weapons

Big John Kasich steps up. This is the guy that should've been President. Say goodbye to those assault weapons, its ends now.

cnn.com/2018/02/18/politics/john-kasich-parkland-gun-control/index.html

Come and get 'em, guv'nor.
You're gonna have to take the ammo first.

i can't wait for cali to get shook to shit then laugh at the "please donate to our rescue effort", you are all terrible humans

Thats the governor of my state, Ohio, the greatest state in the Union, a red state and a state of sanity. So fuck off leaf

>globalist RINO wants to disarm law-abiding American citizens

Needle status: UNMOVED

Civillians should not have access to military style weapons.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO IS ENABLE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE CRUZ TO HURT PEOPLE.

SAGE Kasich is a wind sock cuck, and will suck any dick to stay popular with the right demographics. Take a hard look at your fucked up public schools and the problem is there , not with law abiding NRA members and Whites.

It doesn't matter if the problem is with them if everyone can get guns now does it? Think harder next time, gun fag

I could just build my own kinetic weapon and shoot tungsten to destroy entire cities at once. Are guns really something to be afraid of when weapons of mass destruction are so easily attainable right now? Elon musk just sent a car to space so why not?

GO BACK TO WHATEVER SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM, LYING NIGGER

why so that kate steinle's killer dont have to dodge bullets when he gets released from prison after killing people AGAIN?

Its assault weapons, not all guns dumb twat

The entire point of the 2nd Amendment is to have access to competitive firearms to resist a tyrannical government.

AR-15's aren't assault rifles, though.

He legalized magazines over 30 rounds in Ohio;
He doesn't give a shit, he's just anti trump

Geez oh man

Remember when this guy was considered a serious contender for the Republican primary? I can hardly imagine how bad a Kasich presidency would be, I mean holy fuck

Gonna be one nervous assault team that stacks on my door famalam.

Hes one of the most successful governors in history, it would be paradise compared to this Trump shit

>Remember when this guy was considered a serious contender for the Republican primary?

No. Not really. He's an old fuck from a shit state that is utterly irrelevant.

Kasich's (((handlers))) must B proud of their good little GOY.

>Ohio
>Best economy
>Best quality of life
>Best jobs
>Best healthcare
>Best education system

Best state in the Union. And Kasich kept our economy on top even during the financial crisis.

The government does not allow you to have anything competitive at all, lets face it if americans with all their guns still let the government take away post-85 autos etc and infringe their 2nd amendment what does it even matter if they take some more? the gov knows you'll just roll over and take it like every other gun legislation they enact.

You all keep harping on about muh come and take em well they fucking already have. Most aussies have comparable access to the guns you guys get.

>YOU'RE NOT GONNA OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT
The government is not some mythical deity; it's simply a corrupted institution comprised of a few smart assholes, and a ton of morons who were unemployable in the private sector.

If they were capable of disarming the population, they would have done so long ago.
Instead, they whine and cry and plead incessantly. Like you.

Come and take them.
Quit whining and bitching, and take them.
Your kind has drones, and aircraft carriers, and all the power in the world.
So, what exactly are you waiting for?
30 million men with rifles could never be a threat to your notions of grandeur, so just come and get them.
What could possibly go wrong?

What a cuck.

Who is going to take these guns?
Only cucks turn in their guns.

Wasn't talking to you. I just think it's important for everyone else, even if we're critical of Trump, to take a moment to imagine being governed by this spineless tool. The GOP establishment must be thoroughly destroyed. No half measures.

Kasich is a humongous piece of shit, he will be forever known as the guy who ate and sweated on camera like a fucking moron for no reason. His fucking gaping mouth with morsels of food shooting out left and right as he tried to appear chill in front of reporters will always be embedded in the minds of every person that saw him. Fuck this fucking faggot. Why was he always eating and chewing like a fucking animal? What goddamn barn was this piece of fucking shit even raised in? John Kasich is the type of guy to step in dog shit and then track it all over the carpets when he visits your house to borrow some fucking power tool he can't even use properly and then probably either breaks it or never gives back.

Fuck John faggot bitch Kasich

..and yet at the end of day, is still Ohio.

None of those things you said are correct.

I call for a Kasich lynching what now?

Why engage in a needless bloodbath when obesity, opioids, and the suicidal/homicidal rage brewing within most Americans will take care of the problem?

republican how?
he's pro gun control
pro amnesty
and took money from soros

Get fucked faggot

No actually they all are. See what I did there?

you posted a picture of someone but all i see is a dead man?

Exactly, these people need to stop calling themselves republicans. They are neo-liberal democrats that don't care about fags.

Anti 2A thread#72

>implying civilians shouldn't have small arms that are in "common use"
So says the supreme court.

>REPUBLICAN CALLS FOR X
>it's Kasich
I just chuckle

What if a ban really happen tho? Will you surrender your guns when the police come ? I hope you ready to die for your guns and don’t dissapoint us.

As an Ohioan I can say that this guy is a turbofaggot. I own a fucking bump stock for my AR so come take it bigboi

The crying after a mass shooting is so boring at this point

The Liberals/Democrats never put forward sensible gun control policy and never do anything when they have power. Gun control is not a winning issue.

LOL. France. Relevant. LOL

wtf is an assault weapon? sounds asinine to me, anything could be a weapon that assaults. from what I'm hearing you want us to be like mexico or some shit, look how well its going for them.

>tl;dr fucking retard shill

Catalogued and reported. Im in Ohio too so thanks for making it easier

Your weakness is nauseating.

>ban rifles
>wait for next school shooting
>dupe the left for being politicizing anything they disagree with
>lefties btfo
>bring back rifles and never talk about bans again
why is it so hard u stupid cunts?

This shit is so stupid. There's like 5 of these cuckservative faggots whose entire reason for existing is to suck up to the liberal media. Wish these idiots would just fuck off.

What is allepo?

>damage control in 3..2..

He froze my dads pay. He embarrassed our state with his chucklefuck routine. I voted for Trump in the Ohio GOP primary just to blow this fucker out.

Go to bed John

Haha ok kiddo

Why is an Ohioan governor on national television calling for national legislation to 'answer' for non-constituents in Florida?

What did he mean by this?

wrong guy lul

Figures coming from this cuckservative

WTF I LOVE GUNS NOW

He want's to be president

also this robot looks like hillary clinton

I think Americans should be allowed to keep their guns
the whole 'fighting against the government' power fantasy is all that keeps them from going on killing sprees

Are you just a pussy that's scared big bang bang sticks?

>Civillians should not have access to military style weapons.
so, simple handguns are remmington 870 shotguns are off limits?

>Big John Kasich steps up. This is the guy that should've been President. Say goodbye to those assault weapons, its ends now.
what kind of faggot actually thinks like this.
Shall not infringe. The Constitution is a blueprint for the structure of the federal government and a restriction on THE GOVERNMENTS POWERS. "Constitutional rights" as used today is a form of doublespeak a turning of truth on it's head, because the Constitution is entirely written with THE GOVERNMENT as the target audience of it's set of limitations -- read the fucking preamble. WE THE PEOPLE retain all natural rights. The Bill of Rights (of which the 2nd amendment is a part) is an explicit list of those rights MOST IMPORTANT for the preservation of our freedom and the survival of our National Republic syste of government which the founders knew would be under threat by those wishing to destroy this form of government and the Amercian notion of freedom.

FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR FAGGOT OUTRAGE over a few dozen deaths every couple of years due to "mass shootings". Where's your outrage over the millions of deaths that have occurred because our FBI/CIA has enforced a meme called "the drug war" which creates narco-terrorism globally and american gang-crime soup-to-nuts when the alternative is we could synthesize cocaine/meth/heroin analogues and alternatives at the same cost of aspirin and give it away for free, completely eliminating an entire sector of criminal enterprise that costs us billions in taxpayers dollars to "fight" and produces 10s of thousands of murders yearly?

Fuck off globalist shitheel.

>Its assault weapons, not all guns dumb twat
yet an AR15 the police carry are classified as defense weapons. /noodles my noggin

Any weapon that kills American is good.

When will Kasich reveal that he is really a Democrat, I wonder?
Let's see his foreign bank accounts

Attached to these "ASSAULT WEAPON" bans, will be bans on semiautos that involve interchangeable magazines, ask Massachusetts... This has gone too far. Family members are starting to RAT son eachother now... FUCK THIS. civil war time.

You forgot about your massive heroin epidemic.

>Why
Because your government subsidized balls are SO huge that you can't lose.
No one with an AR-15 could possibly challenge your might! We're all fucked.
So, get up off your lazy foodstamp ass and come and take them.
Stop whining and just fucking do it, faggot.
For a superpower with drones that could wipe any opposition off the map within 30 seconds, you sure do whine like a pile of faggots who ran out of poppers.

Grow a pair.
And come and take them.
Your kind never shuts up about how you would win; put your money where your mouth is.
Do it, faggot.
You're terrified, because you KNOW you would lose.
That's why you whine and kvetch. And do nothing.

You're fucked.

Hey buddy. We're not waiting for the next school shooting anymore. You might think its a joke, but we have families that we actually care about. We're enacting laws that will make it harder for these guns to get into the public, we're cracking down on people selling firearms to young people and mentally ill people, we're upping the security in the schools and we're creating a national monitoring system to stop anyone that's ever said anything publicly about killing people.

NO MORE DEAD KIDS

NO MORE DEAD KIDS

NO MORE DEAD KIDS

NO MORE DEAD KIDS

NO MORE DEAD KIDS

a door to door search would only take about 23 years.. plenty of time to hide my unregistered guns

I made OP abandon this thread to go report me for owning legal items.
feelsgoodman!

Reeeee all you want. (((they're))) about to infringe. Here in Connecticut the local media is on a tangent like I've never seen before. And who's leading the charge you ask? Well, SandyHook Orgs, Blumenthal, and Chris Murphy. TRUMP WILL NOT SAVE THE 2nd, AND THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS. SO THINK HARD ABOUT THE NEXT MOVE. Won't be hard to grab guns if (((They))) pressure no gun owners to start RATTING on their neighbors.

>"I'm not calling for some outright ban," Kasich said.
>Republican Governor Calls For Ban On Assault Weapons

OP, once again, proves he is a faggot.

Guns legislation is not the same as a gun grab, if they wanted to do that they would have done so already, and an all out war wouldnt work too good either, considering the goverment cant even defeat sandniggers efficently with an anti-gun president.

Fuck you nigger kike, fix your niggerfaggot loving culture. That will do more to "save kids". You faggots don't care about "kids", that's bullshit. If you did you'd be kvetching about how the flu killed more kids this year already than guns did since sandyhoax. SUCK A NIGGERDICK

Meanwhile, in the real world Ruth Bader Ginsburg will die soon and Anthony Kennedy will retire. Two more Gorsuches on the Supreme Court and all state-level gun control will be overturned.

Stop friend, youre giving me a raging freedom boner right now.

>OP, once again, proves he is a faggot.
Why is OP always a ball-gargling, cock sucking faggot?
Something in the water?

>STYLE

The word that says this doesn't matter. It's just a longgun. There are far more effective weapons to use in mass shootings. Weapons that are easier to conceal, with lighter, smaller ammunition that you can carry more of. Weapons that are lighter and easier to draw, aim, fire, and reload. Weapons you can carry multiples of without standing out as anymore more than a guy in a coat.

Kids just pick AR15s because they look cool, not because they are the ideal shooter's weapon. And we're reaching a point where they're used just because they're the most common gun in the US. If video games starred more wooden stocks they'd be spray and praying with mini 14s and SKSs instead.

>ratting on neighbors
Except that will do nothing because there isnt anything illegal about owning a gun. Ratting someone out implies they are doing something illegal. All you would be doing is reporting someone who is obeying the law. Good luck with that faggotry.

Nah. It’s a shithole.

>Nah. It’s a shithole.
this.
Ohio is the asshole of America
And, Kasich is their chosen faggot.

We are pretty bad but at least we arent Michigan.

Michigan has been run by niggers for the past 50 years.

>John Kasich

What part of
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
do you fail to understand senior la puridad no mas?

That's my point. We dont have a Detroit yet, but Cleveland is giving them a run for their money.

Cops are paranoid enough having to patrol Jamal's neighborhood, you order them to start going house to house and collecting weapons from white Americans who did nothing wrong and there will be a mutiny. It's not going to happen, Pierre.

I get what you're doing with this post but far too many normies would unironically advocate exactly what you just said while leaving out any mention of perhaps figuring out or solving what could possibly be driving children to mass murder.
We're at the point where roughly half the nation is more interested in using dead children as a political talking point to remove critical human rights than to take responsibility for kids going on shooting sprees and making worthwhile changes to how we raise kids.
I'm not really sure where we go from here. The gutter of the internet has slowly become one of the biggest defenders of family values and human rights.

School shootings are happening because of (((social progress))) advanced by the left. They will never acknowledge any negative consequences to the massive cultural changes they've inflicted on our society, so they can't even begin to comprehend the true causes. The discussion can't happen until they are reduced from 50% of the population to 20-30%.

What the fuck is wrong with his mouth? Only his bottom lip moves when he talks.

>john kasich

Can't he get the State legislature of whatever state he governs to pass state laws making it impossible to purchase an "assault weapon" unless someone meets impossible standards? don't states have some regulatory powers over gun purchasing/background checks?

Call Trump Hitler.

Ask Hitler to please take our guns away.

Am I doing this right?

Ohio is shit. Fuck off.

Dude's face reminds me of a dirty asshole.

Wow. (((Roth))) making that argument. Must be by marriage.

>Republican Governor Calls For Ban On Assault Weapons

He would have a better chance of calling for a ban on Jesus.

Ban 'em in your state then. Don't care. States' rights.

Now show murders per capita and don't cherry pick the countries, show all of them

Kasich is another RINO fuck who plays for the other team. Who gi es a fuck what he thinks?

> military style

What the fuck does this even mean?

the kind with bullets

Jews love to psychoanalyze the fuck out of issues they care about, to find social and cultural reasons for things, but seem rather uncurious as to why these happen, what it is about our society that has created the shooter phenomenon.

Really yanks my yarmulke.

How many states did this loser win in 2016? If I recall it was one state - his home state of Ohio - and even then he could only muster a plurality of the vote.

Kasich has zero influence.

while I'd love it if he actually said that. He did not call for a ban on assault weapons.

You joke, but I've noticed more and more liberals calling all semi-automatic rifles 'assault weapons', after each shooting they somehow get even more hysterical.

1000000000000% false flag

No your liberal culture gets credit for this...shhhh now take the dick...

>10 posts
>all muh feelings

they freak out at the AR-15 because it looks scary, but they fail to realize that daddy's deer rifle is more deadly

Shut the fuck up top hat. You're literally our retarded 51st state that we care so little about that we just let you run your gay half-uninhabited land with your gay Trudeau does gay pride gayness with as we literally help prop up most of the world. You're not a real country. Pipe down moose-fucker.

Ohio is garbage

Kasich seems to think he has a chance running as a Democrat. Whew!

Did he kill all of those cucmbers by himself? Damn lost my best friend to a cumber not half that big, or am I looking at a squash?

Ohioan here, hoping a nigger shoots this gigafaggit.

Thanks for reminding me what a piece of shit this guy is.

yours are the people trying to overthrow the government.
ask the red and yellow meme flags what i'm talking about.

>John Kasich
biggest faggot in government

I believe you mean loose them in a boating accident

Kasich gave Trump a run for his money as the candidate of sanity. He's a mild mannered honest man, the exact opposite of Trump.

The only he gave him a run for was the amount of food in his mouth

I live in Ohio, and RINOS like Kasich sell this state out to import disguting Somalis and ban guns. fuck this nigger lover.

I'm surprised my post gets so much traction considering a lot of what I said was quoted from memory from another screencap.

>Greatest state in the union
>Not Arizona
Pick one

I would rather every single child be shot and killed than ban the second amendment.

I'm ashamed to have this beta faggot run my state. What a fucking tool.

Kasich is a faggot and I can't wait till he is gone.

same.

No one cares nigger faggot. You enable piece of shit migrants to hurt people on a daily basis. Here, #PrayForFlorida, now fuck off.

I agree, we need to have laws that allow for the mandatory mental evaluation of anybody posting hate speech on social media, and we need to restrict the access to all firearms.

>That's right goyim
>Please go to the
>March for Our Lives
>sponsored by our good friend Michael Bloomberg
>after that
>please buy our metal detectors
>and x-ray scanners
>to put in every school in America
>Thank you for your time
>You may now go back to crying and yelling at the NRA

We don't need any laws for that
George Soros will send us free lighter fluid to burn the Bill of Rights with
>silly goyim
>making more laws
>when you could just burn your heritage

gotta give big john the edge here though Im sure if it was an eating competition trump would whip the floor with him.

Add another name to the list of traitors that need to account for themselves when we restore our republic.

Good Christ imagine how fucked we'd be if that guy was president.

AR-15's are not assault rifles. They are classified as sporting rifles.
Cuck politicians like Kasich like to use scary sounding words like assault rifle in an attempt to take your gun rights from you like a thief in the night.

You did a pretty good job from memory. I have the original saved somewhere.

Yea first it's assault rifles and then they fake school shootings with pistols and shotguns and then there's nothing. Not playing this game.
" Assault weapons ". Lmfao.
And no I don't own one or want one. And that doesn't mean shit either.

That's weird that there's no Mexico, no south american countries, nor any African countries. They must have left those out because it'd make the US look too bad.

Honestly don't care anymore. I been stocked up since 2016, thought hilldawg was gonna str8 repeal the 2nd amendment. Rumor is, that was her first course of action if she'd been elected

Lol at your existence, kike Muppet

reminder that gun controls shills are Jews and Shabbos Goys

holy shit, ted nugent posted this with the flags? The man has balls...

>needless bloodbath
>needless

YOUR FAMOUS JAPAN-SAN!

Soo where was this outrage during Shady Hooks, what no outrage towards Obama, oh that's right to a demorat that's considered racist.

>the shilling on the first response.

as expected.

By gave him a run for his money do you mean collected less than 5% of the vote and lost and never once came close to winning outside of his home state and refuses to concede even when he had virtually no mathematical shot to win?

even my registered ones went down in that boating accident

It was a dark and stormy night, my guns and I were on vacation in the Florida keys. The waves were too much, and soon I became disoriented, the boat capsized, taking my guns down to the depths of the water. I clung to a flotation devices, and eventually was able to make my way to shore. I was lucky, my guns were not.

>implying if it weren't a white latino you would complain otherwise

Banning assault weapons will not fix anything. These kids will still go to school and shoot people with their dad's handgun or commit knife attacks.

They are doing this because they have no social or sexual validation.

Eat a bullet you leftist fuck.

I guarantee you we own more guns than the fucking Luxers faggot

Fuxv off queer

>kasich
>republican

In Australia we just buried them in our backyards in travelling trunks or in the back of old cars in our garages we are 'doing up'. The idea that Australia is disarmed is hilarious. Unfortunately the only time we will ever see a mass "rediscovery" of said weapons would be in the case of total invasion or civil war. Meanwhile a lot of cucks are finding their dads and granddads staches and handing them over to police after they die like good "citizens". This is still pretty rare atm.

I live in Columbus Ohio, Kasich fucking sucks he took away the Homestead act for seniors he spent millions on security while he ran for a lost cause presidency. He fucking blows and so do you faggot. pic unrelated

> Wanting to be compared to skitskin third world hellholes

Don't you think that is part of the problem here?

This. A trained marksman can kill a hell of a lot more people with a bolt action chambered in a one kill large caliber than an idiot having an autistic fit with a full auto "assault weapon" in 5.56.

>30rd magazines that are easy to reload
>Low recoil
>5.56 at close range against unarmored targets

Yeah, no. ARs are extremely efficient in this kind of scenario. Something in .308 or .300WM might work better in a really tight crowd, but an AR will do the most damage outside of those ideal conditions.

Okay fine, all the politicians wants gun control, 2 things have to happen first. There has to be a concrete definition of what an “Assault Weapon” actually is. Then they have to come and get the guns.
Besides, no true republican would sacrifice their rights in a time when our rights are being challenged. This guy is a liberal and should never be voted for again since he hates America so much.

I'm an Ohioan.
I'm glad his ass is term limited.

Ohiofag as well, and yeah, fuck him. Does he not understand how many people in Ohio own an AR15? Banning them here would be a complete shitshow.

What do you think the fucking 56% meme is for?

Welcome Brothers I wonder how many of us are there where y'all from right now I live in Columbus Ohio mainly for the nightlife and white girls

Indian lake area. I work for an ISP and usually work around the Delaware area.

>military style

Do you even know what that means?

blasphemer

He's a fucking liberal. Of course he doesn't. He just wants us disarmed and obedient to the state.

>Kasich
heehe, all according to plan, first your guns then the world

>right now I live in Columbus Ohio mainly for the nightlife and white girls

are you a nigger?

Isn't Kasich the asshole who tried to show how pleb he was by eating pizza with a knife and fork?
>eating pizza with a knife and fork
>knife and fork

He wasn't even well liked in Ohio. He only barely took the state. And that was due to the dumb fucks of Miami county in my opinion.

Columbus is the only nice place in the state. Damn near everywhere else is an economically depressed, nigger infested shithole.

This fucker. I voted for this knothead for governor, donated to his campaign and paid a lobbyist that gave him a bunch more fucking money. I actually thought he was a pretty decent governor. When he refused to go to the Republican convention in Cleveland, he became dead to me and many other Ohioans. He is pretty universally hated in his home state now. But I can see the liberal shit froth beginning to fawn over him. He may try to split the party. He may try to run as a democrat. He is old school deep state and desperately wants to be President. Whatever you do, get the meme campaign started early. This fucker should never hold office again.

there is two kinds of politicians in the US. Globalist/Communists who think they can make a better place and Americans who know Communism is a death machine. Kasich is A Globalist Commie.

Venezuela

If they banned guns, there'd be several dozen Ruby Ridge incidents within a year. It would be a travesty for the government and would probably spark a small civil war. Seriously.
Some Americans LOVE their guns. It's a deep part of American identity.
Too bad every millennial is a piece of trash and would rather shred the constitution than deal with things from the end of responsibility.

>JohnKasichStuffingHisFatFuckingFace.jpg
Someone get him some pancakes. He's looking peakish. Hey, I've got an idea! How about some basic mental health evaluations before issuing a gun to someone! Making guns illegal isn't going to work because it didn't work with drugs. Or cheap labor. Or produce. If someone wants to get a gun on school property, they'll do it :)

If a gunman knows they'll likely be subdued with return fire, they aren't going to shoot up schools anymore.

Ohioan here
Thank God the next Governor election is this year. Hopefully when he leaves DeWine takes his place. I've met with DeWine personally at Catholic Church before, and he's not a bad guy

Dude Columbus is nigger central.
Aside from Cincinnati and Cleveland.
But I'd rather have those areas pull the nigs away. My area has almost none of them.
I was in Columbus the other week and my old war buddy came into town to visit. But his dumb ass broke his leg and we had to go to the hospital. It was crawling with crack addicts and heroin junkies. No, rural Ohio is the place to be.
>Plenty of farm and factory work.
>Skilled trades too.
>Hell if you have IT experience you can start at 20 an hour.
>Houses for rent are 550 to 750 tops.
>Houses for sale are routinely under 200 grand and are nice.
>Plenty of fishing and hunting.
>People are actually friendly and you know your neighbors.

Fuck the city parts of Ohio man.

was about to reply with the same shit. Does that guy even live in Ohio. Rural Ohio is where its at. I went to Columbus state for a class and might as well have been Little Mogadishu.

Ohio is nigger version of PA or MI, fuck off cuck

You don't want more dead kids meanwhile your totally cool with cracker pigs killing our innocent black men simply because of the color of your skin. Cracker logic

Unlike both of those states (And especially fucking Michigan) Ohio still has industry. Plus, we don't have fucking Detroit.

>Ohio
>Industry
Niggers attending Cav games doesn't count

the hungry man wants you to feed him child killer assault clipazine weapons that go up what a total mess

Some fun facts for the people who don't know about Kasich:
>Worked for Lehman brothers.
>Born in PA and somehow got to be governor.
>Was ok for the first term, but beginning in 2014 his shit started getting weird.
>Supports Obamacare
>Supports the BLM terrorist organization.
>Has been responsible for the lax policing that has led to the Opiod epidemic in Ohio.

Kasich kind fuck off and go eat a dick.

Why was the propaganda not this heavy after mass shootings under Obama?

>Nigger version of MI or PA
Ohio is whiter than both of them

GOOD I HOPE THEY TAKE THEM AND THERES BLOOD IN THE STREETS IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF TURNING ON THE GODDAMN NEWS AND SEEING SOME UGLY LA CREATURA LESBIAN SPIC FAKE CRYING ON THE NEWS

GET DEPORTED OR GET HUNG

I think it would be bigger than a small civil war, if it were to happen I'd fight as long as some burgers fight we us to get our guns back in killxico

I didn't think anyone would bother to cap my post. I had wanted to post the screencap with the original statement but couldn't find it, so I just said stuff I remembered that I agreed with. I see what I wrote pop up every now and then and I think it's just because of the Nip flag.

The only reason the airplane tracking worked was because Shia LaBeouf was a fucking retard and posted his visit to a local diner on twitter the same day he raised the flag. It greatly narrowed down the search area they needed when tracking airplane paths.

If he wanted to be President he shouldn't have been the most liberal Republican governor in the primary. He also should have taken shots at the dark money fueled, Democrat propaganda machine that claims to be America's fourth estate that could not stop promoting Trump. Also he might have considered being a better Republican than Jim Webb, but it's a bit late for that.

Wow its almost like diversity is not a strength.

I'll just shoot you in the face and that's that.
gg senpai

This

Reminder that the same people trying to take your gun today are the same people that gleefully screamed about “punchin Nazis” six months ago and they’re the same people that call you a Nazi for disagreeing.

Lmao Ohio loves their guns this should blow up in Kasich's face.

Is this legit or will you become a cuckold nigger loving state like Alabama last year?

>military style weapons
I'm not even going to begin to explain how stupid and undefinable that phrase is.

I'm just going to call you a faggot.