Polish scum

You killed Jews even after WW2 was OVER.
Such a lowlife nation....
That's why you have no future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/economie/column/stephan-okhuijsen/nederland-heeft-wel-degelijk-een-polenprobleem&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/oost-europese-criminelen-overspoelen-nederland&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.parool.nl/buitenland/onderzoek-naar-criminaliteit-polen-bulgaren-en-roemenen~a3104920/&edit-text=&act=url
translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=nl&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/3501568/Haags-crimineel-netwerk-van-fietsendieven-uit-Polen-en-Nederland-opgerold&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=eWuMx5m3-OI
ftr.wot-news.com/2014/09/03/insider-wargaming-thoughts-on-arty/
youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

>You killed Jews even after WW2 was OVER.
BASED AS FUCK

Hohol leave pls

>be Jew
>see poland ass fucking your sick gibs scheme into oblivion
>throw on VPN and come act assblasted on Cred Forums

VPN is not working on Cred Forums actually.

Your moms pussy.
Oh and the History.

YAY! POLSKA HATE THREAD! What time is it? How is work? I take a shit right now. How are you? My neighbour is Polish and he is to stupid to talk or live like a human being. No manors. Behaviour like a monkey... Existenz problems... He also shits in the park, like a dog. We laugh about him and no one cares... cause he is polish...
Who gives a Fuck?

>tigers_redone.jpg
>that nose

You know...
The difference between a polish man and a monkey is that a monkey is actually cute.

>killing Jews
>bad

show ur mum's khazar milkers or gtfo

typical idiot here

it's actually more like
>be pole
>ask gibs from germans
>germans say no
>get mad
>don't give gibs to kikes

Lol

I like this thread

Let's be clear here
There were polish war criminals
As well as German, Ukrainian, Russian and Jewish there are facts and first hand relations
We killed jews after ww2
Parts of polish army knew that soviet victory is just another occupation, there were killings of Jewish nkvd officers that joined it ranks during soviet invasion on Poland
What do you want from us?

stop demanding 1 Trillion dollars while you´re geting billions of dollars each year from the EU

kek that flag

>Helicopter Dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

what? ahmed is fucking your mother?

my ancestral country hous

you mean schleswig? go ask germans lel

>jewish colony licking jewish ass
Kresy, your time is almost over
bite the pillow, you are returning to your masters

Are you really proud of Germans holding your land?

This is not my point retard

ok, but first you have to give us back all Polish industry you bought during rule of your agents from PO

Explain yourself.

What the fuck, how come no one ever talks about what the fuck happened in Hungary. It’s like you want jews now There’s Jews

>steal german land
>still demand gibs
BASED

Than talk about it
Highlight the situation
Do something
But first you need to go there to know situation every American post is delusional and inaccurate

you mean all the industry you got after WW2 for free and that we bought after 1990 ?
(especially in upper silesia)

lol do they not have sarcasm down there, kraut?

Polan is based but not that based

Germans are retarded
Proof :

Ah yes, the good, selfless Germany that bought out all the Polish industry and has been leeching on it ever since then, especially after they joined the EU

I have no humor for the eternal anglo.

Didn't you see my supper serious, high quality, definitely not ironic image?

Alsace belongs to France. Prussianiggers stay out

Poland apologize!

Nice try blaming others, You scumbags killed regular Jewish citizens too. after the war is over, some Jews came back to their homes in poland, their polish neighbors took axes and killed them, and when they were interviewed they said, "we didn't want the Jews to cheat us again".

When jews hate you this much you know you're doing something right

LOL, cry me a river. not gonna happen.
You lost it forever haha.

>ukraine
>Talking shit
You guys are soo poor you go for qork in Poland so shut the fuck up.

So? whats your point?

Clearly all polish people did it and it wasn't extream situation caused by these people experience in ww2

>ukraine talking about forever
you have 15 years tops, use them wisely

how retarded do you have to be to fuck up a swastika?
do the kikes have too many or too little chromosomes

>Some sources claim the massacre was instigated by the Soviet-backed Communist security corps, for propaganda purposes, attempting to discredit Poland's anti-Communist stance and to maintain totalitarian control over the country. As the top-secret case files were destroyed, the academic inquiry is ongoing with regard to possible secret coordination with the NKVD by the Moscow-Communist-controlled 'Polish' authorities.[2][24] There has been considerable controversy over possible outside incitement. The idea that the event was secretly provoked or inspired by Soviet intelligence services has been put forward, and a number of similar scenarios were offered. None has yet been proven by the post-communist investigation, due to the paper trail (see below) having been destroyedby Communist-controlled intelligence agents, even though an NKVD officer was present at the riots.[25] In 2001–04 the Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) conducted an investigation into the pogrom and closed the case stating (without entering into details) that the events of 4 July 1946 were a result of a mishap. Another communiqué published by the IPN two years later confirmed only that four decades after the fact the remaining paper trail was still being destroyed by the Soviet controlled Polish security police under Gen. Czesław Kiszczak.[26]

>Aleksander Wat,[27] Tadeusz Piotrowski,[28] logician Abel Kainer (Stanisław Krajewski),[29] and Jan Śledzianowski,[30] allege that the events were part of a much wider action organised by Soviet intelligence in countries controlled by the Soviet Union (a very similar pogrom took place in Hungary), and that Soviet-dominated agencies like the UBP were used in the preparation of the Kielce pogrom. Polish Communist and Soviet commanders were in the locality. The most notable was the Jewish expert Nathan Spychaj (a.k.a. Natan Shpilevoi or Szpilevoy), brother of a senior official in Stalin's puppet Polish regime,[27] as well as Mikhail Diomin, a high-ranking GRU officer for special operations. It was also uncommon that numerous troops from security formations were present at the place and did not prevent the "mob" from gathering, at a time when even a gathering of five people was considered suspicious and immediately controlled.[31]
>Michael Checinski, a former Polish Military Counter-Intelligence officer, emigrated to United States after the 1968 Polish political crisis, where he published his book in which he asserts that the events of Kielce pogrom were a well planned action of the Soviet intelligence in Poland, with the main role in planning and controlling the events being played by Diomin, and with the murders carried out by some Poles, including Polish policemen and military officers.[32][33]
>On 19 July 1946, former Chief Military Prosecutor Henryk Holder wrote in the letter to the deputy chief of LWP General Marian Spychalski that "we know that the pogrom wasn't only a fault of Police and Army guarding the people in and around the city of Kielce but also members of the official government who took a role in it."[34]

>One line of argument that implies external inspiration goes as follows:[35] The 1946 referendum showed that the communists had little support and only vote rigging won them a majority in the carefully controlled poll - hence, it has been alleged that the UBP organised the pogrom to distract the Western world media's attention from the fabricated referendum. Another argument for the incident's use as distraction was the upcoming ruling on the Katyn massacre in the Nuremberg trials, which the communists tried to turn international attention away from, placing the Poles in an unfavourable spotlight (the pogrom happened on 4 July, the same day the Katyn case started in Nuremberg, after the Soviet prosecutors falsely accused the Nazis of the massacre which was actually committed by the Soviets themselves in 1940).[citation needed]

ER STRAFE ES!

I've been meaning to photoshop the jew getting assraped by polandball, glad someone did it.

Based Roach here.

Don't believe in Ukranian lies.

They massacred innocent Poles during WW2.
>Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia

Ukraine is a made-up country without any real history. Their country should be annexed by Poland and Russia. Lwow and rest of the western region is historically Polish land. And the rest of the country should be given to Russian, Crimea and stuff...

Ukranians are literally albino roaches. Their men are pathological alcoholics. Their women are STD carriers, just like mosquitos are malaria carriers.

Entire Ukranian resistance is high as fuck on meth and other amphetamines.

Just fucking give Lwow back to Poland.

>Based Roach
No such creature exists.

kys kike shill

Unless you are from Saxony, you are at no position to make such statements, scum.

>you are at no position to make such statements
But my City is *infested* with roaches...

Thats Indonesia flag bro. Good job.

I'm from Saxony

Lol

>Poland has no future
at least they have a fucking country, unlike you retards

Aren't you supposed to be fighting my wars for me currently? Get the fuck to work

>Ukraine

>muh Lviv
>muh Lviv
>muh Lviv
Lviv is rightful Portuguese clay.

I literally said that there were polish war criminals that killed jews in ww2, I'm not by any means defending them, I'm not blaming others
Well I'm blaming krauts and soviets of course but you probably know why

Ukraine trying guilt trip anyone about killing jews is ironic considering the hundrets of pigroms that date back as far as your chimpout against the PLC. Not to mention your nation was a nazi collaborator full time during war. So don't try to act holy hohol scum. Reminder that the scurge of cossacs Wisniowiecki is a hero to jews.

that pic...

Stop bulling Ukraine, they might fuck up big time in the past but they are heading in good way
I'm not fucking Ukrainian and I hate bandera by heart

You wish kraut...

>I'm not fucking Ukrainian
Why not? They cost about 50 złotych, if you don't mind the aids.

>ukrainians collaborated with the nazis
so did the estonians
so did the latvians
so did the lithuanians

and why?
because they were under soviet occupation

too be honest, I don't want kiss stains on my toilet

They're really retarded
Why do they think we were nazis and not the victims as well?

So was poland yet no on wanted to serve in your SS brigades.

*an Ukrainian
Sorry mate my bad

I won't trust the polish, as they started WW2, stole a huge amount of cars from german citizen, still keeping german soil and uphold the holocaust lie.

However since they started to fuck with the jews there might be still some hope. Imma download polish language material now for better communication and coordination of a resistance. However if they'll start killing germans for another piece of german soil at the very least I'll be able to curse at them in their own language.

Poland was first invaded by the Nazi, not USSR ya memeflagging cunt.

Why not using the gif version?

Doesn't your gov ban antisemite?
Is it okay for any Germans to express antisemitism publicly?

>However if they'll start killing germans for another piece of german soil
What if it's the brown kind of germans?

THIS 100%

>they started ww2
Holy fuck dude, you did it, you actually did it
Even if this is bait you fucked up big time
How can you live being a stormfag, can't you just accept the truth that Germans were just retarded brutes

>Based Roach
Post picture of your hand

Nobody cares about the tanned ones, do as you please. No soil get though.

why should you let the enemy in your army?
also, the soviet occupied
east was ethnical ukrainian and belorusian

>Doesn't your gov ban antisemite?
Of course. What I am saying is illegal.

>Is it okay for any Germans to express antisemitism publicly?
I have reasonable confidence that nobody is going to bother to find out who I actually am.

(Dear BKA, all posts I make are satire)

>brutes
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a brute, might makes right.

mate I'm Polish and I'm huge germanophile, have german last name so that helps lol but I'm 10/10 redpilled and fantasise about german polish union, seems impossible tho,

Make Prussia Great Again

pardon me, upa nazi mass murderer

give back polish children that you stolen
Du negger

Download: "Kurwa" and how to use this word in over 1million live safing situations.

>give back polish children that you stolen
Give back clay first.

This is what you took from my statement?

Yes, what else should I have taken from it?

>mass murder german civillians in corridor
>humiliate german diplomacy and block any attempt for cooperation becuz muh anglo allies are gonna help me kill dem
>at last mobilize your armies against germany
WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHIIIIIET

I love how intense these third world rivalries are. Poland vs Ukraine, Hungary vs Romania and India vs Pakistan. It is cute.

>mass murder german civillians in corridor
greatest meme ever created

>give back polish children that you stolen

t. khazar

Well, well, well, look who's saying that. Isn't that Israel's personal grug.

This is what happens when your country isn't a sad cucked clone of germany.

>not sucking German dick
>bad thing
You are fucking brainlet if you actually believe that
What were we suppose to do just surrender?
And comparing those thing to mass murders of Poles and jews is fucking laughable

>Meme flag

Tell me abou your nations greatest conquests in europe little germ cuck. You aren't half the coubtry Romania is.

It would've been the easiest thing to make a polish-german alliance against the bolsheviks, but no, you pollacks had to be retarded.

>Such a lowlife nation
>nation

Wolodymyr s shouldn't you be on /x/ with bigfoot, chupacabra and Atlantis?

Maybe they would but a certain germanic nation tried thier hardest to make Poland into a bolshevik state in 1920.

care to elaborate?

tpbp

What have you achieved Meme flag ?
What has the UN ever achieved?

They would exterminate us as well
Hitler was fucking retarded and he wanted half of Poland to be German

>I won't trust the polish, as they started WW2, stole a huge amount of cars from german citizen, still keeping german soil and uphold the holocaust lie.
Things like this make me think you deserve your fate

We cared about the only thing that matterd: money. Our wars were always about cash. Why would we conquer lands? Look at us, a first world country, rich and prospering. How is Romania faring again? Oh that's right.

we got anglo'd and jewe'd desu senpai, foreign mister was a filthy kike and anglos promised help and we believed the anglo lies

You had so many opotunities for peaceful coexistance back then. Germany didn't want a war. You wanted danzig, you wanted war, you started the whole shit. If you it wasn't for your greed and bloodlust, WW2 might never had happend and of course people died then wouldn't have. Too bad you cannot see your mistake even till today. This might be the blindspot the jews will get to you in the end.

Getmany put a blockade on ammo and weapon transports to poland during the war to help blsheviks win and activly lobbied other countries to do the same. They were in full support of bolshevism.

Made Israel into a nation.

to be fair
the government after pilsudski died was placed by (((them))) to stop that from happening

nuh uh he was even willing to accept the corridor if he wuold have gotten his railway to east prussia.
He made that offer one time only but it's still a fact.
But nope, Poland chose war and that's what they got.

>Mfw NatSoc super twink with a 6'2 Polish boyfriend

Stay mad Ucuck

We didn't want to give you our city so you started war with us in your quest of world domination

...right, the jews got to them too. I'll rest my case.

>achievment

>tfw no qt natsoc twink
why even bother breathing on this godforsaken planet?

>Germany didn't want a war.
So your unsustainable war industry was just for deffense?

I see you tomorrow in my office.

Weird, from what I remember germans had to fight their own inner war against commie fucks at that time.

>Under communist rule for almost half of the 20th century
>Hurr durr you all are poorfags LMFAO BTFO
>Even though we got our ass kicked by Hitler too, but the USA saved our ass

Actually germany tried to fly the citizens out of danzing leaving you that damn city but you shoot down the damn rescue planes.

Go suck batka's khuy.

>poles are not scum
stfu mongrel before real germany ropes you thicclet

it's not even a joke
the government knew they had to either ally with germany or the white army (russias former imperial resistance) and since imperial russia was worse than the neighbour to the left they tried to atleast negotiate and have an alliance/truce
But after that moustache guy died,the government went full anti german and said shit like they could take berlin in 3 days while not realizing the Wehrmachts power

maybe in an alternate universe

Be quiet hohol,
This aids ravaged hellhole has a higher GDP than your nation post Maidan

>source: Zychowicz's "pakt ribbentrop-beck"

You mean that meme book made by a meme historian with opression fetish?
>muh Poland could've slaughtered all Bolsheviks after 1921 instead of signing peace treaty
>muh sucking German dick
At least he was right with Warsaw uprising.

tell me more about annexation of czechoslovakia kraut

poles are not our enemies right now,we have other problems like the rest of Europa
don't be blind

>unsustainable
>implying germany wasn't recover greatly
it was for defence, yes.

kek

you can deny it all you want but Adi wouldn't have done all that shit in honor of moustache guy
says a lot for people "he described as scum"
it was all just because people wanted
>MUH PRUSSIA

You mean the city that was stripped from Germany and given to Poland via the horribly corrupt Treaty of Versailles? The city where (((Polish authorities))) began a deliberate genocide of German people? The city where, seeing the plight of his people, Hitler begged for intervention from the international community, and seeing none, was forced to intervene himself? That city?

>Crazy eyes
Bet she sucks a mean dick.

You know her Hans?

Fast one uuuuuuhhh very rare... *heavy breathing*

Good job, Poland. Keep up the good work.

Why don't anyone acknowledge that Poland was never a land locked state and it's trade was always build around the vistula. So trying taking away sea access from Poland was actually the least intelligent thing you could if you tried to avoid future conflicts yet a certain german autis and his present day followers still cant understand that.

Gdańsk wasn't owned by Poland at that time and had german authorities. You got it all mixed up, mutt.

LOL we will dance on your grave.
Ukraine will Live until the end of the world.

they can have sea access in Gdynia, but not in Danzig

Fuck off, kike faggot.

It's Gdansk

Gdynia was made into a large port after a certain germanic nation stole Danzig. Which was the focus of polish trade before that

>They massacred innocent Poles during WW2
We killed only the rapists who tried to rape our beautiful women.
Also we killed the pedophiles.
Ofcourse most of polish people were of them. (not surprise)

No, he meant the city that was founded by Poles, remained Polish for 600 years (with a short period when it was taken by teutonic order and Polish population slaughtered), then taken again during partitions and Polish population slaughtered, resetled or germanized.
>The city where (((Polish authorities))) began a deliberate genocide of German people?
The City where during that period (((Polish authorities))) had German names and Polish population was below 5%, but somehow they genocided German majority. POLANT STRONK i guess?

It's really funny. Himmler intended to Germanize half the Polish population and keep the rest as guestworkers and a labor force as second rank citizens. Basically exactly what the Polish have become today. You can fight against the natural order but it will still find its way in.

If poles were second class citizens your toothpaste nation wouldn't be so butthurt about them stealing your jobs.

Danzig, Prussia, Silesia, Pomerania is rightful German Clay,

Not anymore

Nobody is butthurt about poles stealing anyones jobs. Generally Eastern Europeans are disliked because most of them are criminal bike thieving scum. We really don't fucking like bike thieves.

Dayyum, these babies were true rapists

This is the face of your butthurt a man that makes his career on being buttblasted about poles. Literal toothpaste Nigel

Nice fanfic Klaus
Say, isnt it time for you to prep the arabian bull for your wife?

you give your clay to anyone these days and you still want to jew it to fellow europeans?

screw that, we will just take it from muslims

Stepan Andriyovych Bandera defended our land from rapists and criminals.
So you should not hate him, he was a good person.
And yes, we are heading in the right way.

How many year again?
The city was founded by old Prussians, expanded by German Teutonic order.
polaks and jews(masters) migrated in to the central Europe end mass, upon defeat of Khazarian khanate from southern Russia - Ukraine 9th century

Nice old flag
This is just like me posting a glag of the Commonwealth and then saying that this land is all rightfully belongs to us

Tldr youre retarded

Geert isn't even fully Dutch. He's just a neocon Jewish puppet who wants to make the Netherlands a prototype 1984 orwellian puppet state of Israel. It's documented he receives money from the Mossad and he visits Israel twice a year and was worked for the Mossad. Truly their useful idiot.

Don't put your hope on politics, everything will eventually collapse the way things are going, and so be it.

Anyone notice how both jews and germans are obsessed with feces? Germans for example are known for being #1 producer of scat porn.

it isn't dancing it's called epileptic seizures and it's caused by dehydration.

Haha! Thanks!

You stole it from Germans, now stealing from jews...
Bad polaks, bad!

>And yes, we are heading in the right way.
Here we agree

>It's documented he receives money from the Mossad
What piece of shit my condolences

Wait you mean that kike shill.

Nah we don't care about him.

>We really don't fucking like bike thieves.
I was in your toothpasteland briefly and have no fucking clue why anyone would want to steal these wrecks
most bikes were in disastrous condition

Your country is Auschwitz and your homes are ovens?

>theyre heading the good way
They’re currently commiting societal suicide

That is literally the stupidest argument ive ever seen
It is just like saying that half of Russia belongs to Mongolia
It is just like saying that Spain belongs to France
It is just like saying that the Balkans belong to Turkey
It is just like saying that norway belongs to Denmark

It is just absolutely retarded logic

I fucked polish prostitute, she was ugly but cheap, we did it for the lols.

But anyway yo, I wouldn't trust polish scumbags, they're a well-known backstabbers

UNGORO BELONGS TO THE TITANS

Lets see how long the Poles will laugh when we kick them out of the EU, fucking welfare gibs. Same with greeks and spain.
Contribute or fuck off. We will not forget this. Pathetic countries, second rank people.

>they are heading in good way
yeah ,the way west, working as cheap labour

Well memed, i rate 2/10

>implying they weren’t doing the world a favor
Fuck off kike

Youre literally a non country
It will be a day of celebration when you get partitioned by Poland, Russia and Moldova

Literally kikes being kikes

Germans say Po for Ass, and Land for Country. Thus the literal translation of Poland is Ass-Country. How does this make you feel?

kek

If the ratio of poles on your team in world of tanks is higher than your opponent's team you're guaranteed to lose the fight. Tells something about them.

Says the nation that invited Tatars to destroy thier own country and sold it's own people for help.

>playing free mmo gaymes
Cred Forums is +18, soyboy

Stop playing games for 10 year olds then.

so can you provide us with some of your local police force statistic that could show us what kind of crimes are commited by Poles?

Op...
Zionist killer jews
Because zionist wanted to get israel, and in Judaism only god could bring back new to the land,
And real Jew didn't want to go against god words
Zionist hitler did sign the haavara agreement in 33 - 6 years before war - with Zionist to transfer Jew to Israel.
Real that did oppose were slaughtered.
So OP just get yourself educated for real or shut the fuck up

>world a' wanks
hello 2012

Is that a toilet in Ukraine?

>That is literally the stupidest argument ive ever seen
Newfag
>It is just like saying that half of Russia belongs to Mongolia
Agree
>It is just like saying that Spain belongs to France
Nope
>It is just like saying that the Balkans belong to Turkey
Yes and they are more turkTurds, by the way of sloped dick syndrome
>It is just like saying that norway belongs to Denmark
Nope

Anyway, newfag polak migrant, you aught to accept, that polakia is fake meme country on a stolen clay

Germans are disgusting pigs obsessed with fecal matter, what's new?

You do know they only ask this because you wanted them to import sandniggers right?

Digits confirm

>I fucked polish prostitute, she was ugly but cheap

she was probably from ukraine too...

Poles over here are thicc, greedy gibs-demanding tardlets with no culture but getting drunk and talk about glitzy glitzy polish folklore while not even bother to learn a single word german.
This once proud country deserves to get steamrolled again.

gib back rightful Roman clay britshit

Because the Poles are not retarded enough to fight on the side that saw their people as subhumans

Poland say Nie for no or don't and Mieć for "to have" so Niemiec means Don't have Gdańsk. How doeas that make you feel?

Sure thing, boi, Im sure Germany will be glad to get rid of a stable economy which provides then with a growing market and cheap workforce. In exchange you’ll get a dozen billion a year which constitute to 1.2% of our annual budget.

Dutch and Polish tank lines when

>This once proud country deserves to get steamrolled again.
Germany?

Clean my toilet you self hating cuckold

>Invite the lower class into your country
>Be surprised when the educated and afluent stay in Poland

More news at 4 o clock

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/economie/column/stephan-okhuijsen/nederland-heeft-wel-degelijk-een-polenprobleem&edit-text=&act=url

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/oost-europese-criminelen-overspoelen-nederland&edit-text=&act=url

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.parool.nl/buitenland/onderzoek-naar-criminaliteit-polen-bulgaren-en-roemenen~a3104920/&edit-text=&act=url

translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=nl&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/3501568/Haags-crimineel-netwerk-van-fietsendieven-uit-Polen-en-Nederland-opgerold&edit-text=&act=url

my 1949 Harvard U. "History of the World" DOES mention "40 Jews killed" in Poland after WW2!

It really does! :0

It doesn't mention anything that even COULD be THE Holocaust, at all!

Closest it cum is saying BEFORE WW2 the Nazi treatment of Jews got bad press in USA.

niemcy = niemowy = mutes because we couldn't understand a word of what they were saying
dumb fuck

Why not ruski? After all they given you clay, you managed to turn in to shithole, that it is.
Simply lost without jewish overlords, polaks ate destined to be ruled by one or the other

>Ukraine calling Poles toilet cleaners
You couldn't make this up

You’re the dumbfuck. That guy did a play on words just like the German did.

Large national retail chains see an increase of 35 percent in the first months of this year in the number of shoplifting with a suspect from Eastern Europe. This mainly concerns Romanians and Bulgarians. The damage for the store was 250 million euros last year, but will exceed 300 million euros this year, says a spokesman for Retail Netherlands.

If we dive deeper into the numbers, we no longer see that Bulgarians and Romanians are the largest group of criminals from the east, now they are Poles. For years they have accounted for about 6,000 registrations. That is more than half of all crime from the Eastern European countries. So you can safely speak of a Poland problem.

Come back when you stop being colonised by your former colonies.

I once heard that the Ukranians consider the Polish to be wealthy and Western.

I still fucking chuckle...

Janusz, chyba ci sie włączył autyzm skoro nie potrafisz rozpoznać ironicznego żartu w internecie.

This is a lie, I can't believe you actually posted a fucking painting as evidence. (ROFL)

You thought I will see this painting and say "omg you're right!" lol you polish scumbags are so dumb.

when Pollacks gonna mention crimes against Pollacks and all other Whites BY Jews before, during and after WW2?

Huh, what about THAT, and how about some repartitions and RETURN OF STOLEN MONEY?

Excellent Ukrainian cleaner.
Now, fuck off back to your shithole, we are full!

We thankfully arent Western, and we’re not yet rich but anyone looks like Rockefeller compared to Ukrainians

well gee Kraut, we are not sending our best, just like everyone else. What did you expect if you give free gibs to literally everyone?

So why 2 million of your subhuman countrymen came here?
And are literally doing worse jobs than Poles in UK ?
I thought Poles in UK are the lowest but I saw this wave of migration from Ukraine.... red-faced drunks, smelling like shit with absolutely no language skills or any other skill for that matter.

>
>This is a lie, I can't believe you actually posted a fucking painting as evidence. (ROFL)
>You thought I will see this painting and say "omg you're right!" lol you polish scumbags are so dumb.
its the most well documented, as well as the earliest documented, fact about Jews

if you want the best records of Jews, from various law enforcement agencies, that is it.

fucking based

It's called "mom" and "she" is from Poland.... show a little bit more respect!

This is the true face of hoholstan.

>real germany
You mean the one which gives black people tutorials on how to impregnate german women?

Tell me, is the hate in poland towards russia/russians real?

German men need some tutorials as well from what I’ve heard. Cuckoldry is one the rise in the land of the rising mosques.

Is that a girl? I mean.. an ACTUAL girl.
A man's gotta be careful on Cred Forums these days

Hello Kremlin

Says the fictional country

We only hate bi-weekly threats to nuke us that Lavrow makes.

The government doesn’t hate you, but they’re pro American so they have to go against you. The society doesn’t care as a whole and something around 42% like you. The rest either is neutral or fears you. Being Russian here wouldn’t do anything though. One of my mates is Russian and he’s a chill guy.

Yes its nonsummerjack

Yes and no. We don't like Russian politics, and still see you as a threat, but we don't hold any grudge towards Russian people.

I knew Ukrainians fancy monkeys. Hence the high AIDS statistics

>killing jews after ww2
>scum
Pick one user :)

stop assaulting other countries

Ukies are ruled by Jews so killing them is Anuda Holodomor

Hahaha how is Ukraine even real? Like, just have Russia annex the rest of it hahaha

the polish were only doing god's work. god wanted to punish the jews and christians for abandoning their hebrew heritage.

I'm not assaulting you, you're just demanding way too much

I don't know if you're buying into a propaganda, or just retarded, but that's not what happened. You can easily check this stuff on the internet nowadays. Acknowledge this stuff and move on. Lying about it will solve nothing.
Oh are we really.

No one killed jews even before...

>abandoning their hebrew heritage.
b-but aren't polish jews khazar?

>Take in the lower class, lazy and uneducated human scrub who just want the gibs
>reee why are they not behaving like members of the royal family

wtf i love poland now

Who has better women Poland or Ukraine?

Well its sounds pretty close xD Jews before war with help Polish gov cant try fight for palestine but no1 was intrested in live on desert. Your people almost dogde shoah.

yes, you are

hm I never heard something about poland on russian tv/from russian politics. strange

kekd

and what makes you say that? Did you calculate the damage done yourself or what?

a gibsmedat state vs another gibsmedat state
it's such a curious thing to witness

Our media likes to exaggerate everything.

>Russia refugees to give back plane
>Russia is open to diplomatic talks, but don’t mention Smoleńsk
>Russia gives back coffins with plane crash victims that are packed improperly
>Russia comes close to X countries air space, NATO is concerned

That kind of stuff.

I understand that your government is a dick to others, but there are some shady things going on that I really don’t like as well despite the sympathy for Russians

>year 2016
>play csgo
>100% polish team
>enemy team 100% german
>haha polcaks yu gunn lose XDXDXD we wuz germans XDXD
>we win after an extremely long game - 16:14
>then we proceed to shit talk them for the next 2 hours
>they eventually block our profiles on steam
>pic rel German crying me a river

That was a good day

Depends if youre talking about one that lives here or in their respective country
Both Polish and Ukrainian girls are mostly whores if they live in the UK (I dated a half ukrainian immigrant girl and found out the hard way)

Translation please.

they were punished for their belief in the sages of the messiah and the new testament. christians and jews who believed in the torah and the old testament where saved

Hatred for Russia in Poland does not really exist
youtube.com/watch?v=eWuMx5m3-OI

Year 2009, Wrocław
Russian choir singing a Polish song about Ukraine
Look, both Russians and Poles are enjoying themselves

So much for "kill every ruskie kurwa kurwa", eh?

>Poland was destroyed
>Germany too

>many Poles died
>many Germans too

Poland didn't demand mone after WW2
Poland didn't demand money in the 2+4 Treaty

Why now? If Poland, would actually need the money they would have demanded the money years ago

this

they didn't do a very good job, sadly

Yes, the Orthodox Jews grom the Warsaw, Łódź and other ghettos were so not gassed. I promise.

We were sold to Russians and had no say in anything. You should know that since half of Germany was sold too.
>many Germans too
yeah, I wonder why

No one gives a fuck about your barbaric literature kike. Its a beautiful work for the time. You jews simply recognized consciousness earlier than most and articulated it. Good job. We're so proud of you. Now go shove it.

We’ re demanding it now to remind the world who started WW2 since Western media is whitewashing Germany.

my family is from morocco . my grandmother is french and my grandfather is spanish. we only believe in the torah and the old testament

Poles had 90% of jews living there for hundreds of years. Every modern problem is because of (((poles)))

You’re retarded

I know, because it was my side which was sold to the russians

>Western media is whitewashing Germany.
dude you can not be serious with this...

>Based roach
>implying

Rather be retarded than (((polish)))

Because a certain 'steel man' kindly declined the repatations for us
Poland was a USSR puppet after the War for 50 years

>whitewashing Germany
what the fuck are talking about?

Cool, my family is polish but i think i can have not only kashubian roots(pomerania/old prussia) but also german. I am atheist.
Anyway most who die i think was poor and annoying haredi tier jews(even if they flee from camp or ghetto they cant survive because many of them dont even know polish and only yidish) not guys who actually was atheists.

Poland only had a high Jewish population because during the Russian Imperial occupation they were all sent there

This is real IP, Ukraine is USA of Europe.

Germany produces fictional TV shows that show us as perpetrators. Western media calls Nazi death camps as Polish death camps. Jews demand money for killing Jews in Poland, Germany is not being mentioned. Obama calls Aushwitz a Polish death camp. We’re getting more and more blame put on us despite being as much a victim of WW2 as Jews.

Just like my East Germany, which had to pay reparations to the russians

I'm confused.

Jewish Communists took over with full might of Soviet Armed forces (air farce and navel, too) and "Jews were murdered"???

You mean like how the Mex drug cartels murder Mexicans or just Jewish lying and begging, always with the begging?

You’re a mutt so both

orthodox jews are called haredim in hebrew . the evolved from the pharisees and they belief in the sages of the messiah . they are individualists who have betrayed the torah the same way christians and rebbanic jews did

You both have right in some point. Poland give a lot rights for jews and in same time russian empire use poland like bin for jews under partition.

>Germany produces fictional TV shows that show us as perpetrators.

Never heard/seen that

In 1960 or 1950 Polish commuists were 'purged'

Jewish communists and war criminals were killed / expelled from Poland by native Christian Polish communists

Poland is a shithole. This isn't the 17th century anymore.

Israel has the highest tech startups and one of the highest number of academics per capita.

Poland killed and kicked out the jews, and they got what they deserved.

West Europe is flooded with niggers and arabs.
East Europe is a fucking shithole.

I think we won guys.

I've never heard anyone blaming poland for WW2

75% of Jews lived in Poland during the 16th century. You're right, but let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that (((Poland))) didn't know what it was doing. It knew exactly what it was doing.

ACADEMICS PLEASE RESPOND
ACADEMICS PLEASE RESPOND
ACADEMICS PLEASE RESPOND

march 1968, fav michink's date.
Yet some of this scumbags survive and it want people who did nothing but people like Salomon Morel or Jozef Goldberg.

Kill all jews

We heard you might be harboring some T.I.G.E.R.S.

mind if we come inside?

>believing real Ukrainians would ever build trip anyone for killing Jews
Proxy Ivan's job is too easy

>Such a lowlife nation....
whats your point

>Germany is not being mentioned
because they sucked Germany dry with their demands for reparations and even those greedy bastards understand that they should slowly move on, that's why the spotlight is now being redirected unto you guys. Sucks of course, but in some way it's good, because Poles aren't prone to take much shit and have more of an 'fuck off' attitude.

You're surrounded by enemy and you're pissing off your potential allies. Piss off USA enough that they drop you and I think Jewish question will answer itself.

Whiter than you Mahmoot. But no, poles are alright.

a kike is someone who hates jesus. jesus was a hebrew not a jew or a christian . hebrews are the reason the word barbaric even exists . show some respect for your ancestors

Source or fuck off

No.

American Protestants worship Israel because they were meme'd into thinking it's what God wants (Scofield Bible). We will never abandon them unforunately. They could unironically do anything and most American's opinions wouldn't change. Really sick stuff

Unsere Mutter, Unsere Vater

Americans are alright too, I don’t like Larpers though, historically illiterate people are also annoying

>Says the country who was literally occupied a billion times by nearly every neighbor they have

We were never defeated by the arabs, in any war.

> come inside
kek

It’s hard being defeated when you don’t exist for 2 thousand years

>might makes right.
Then stop fucking whining about losing the war. You lost, so you were wrong.

well we had our kingdoms, great temple and holy books when at the same time your ancestors were literal snowniggers

Americans aren't alright. We're mentally trash, controlled op. We'll be genetic trash soon enough because it's raycis to oppose mixed race marriages

WE WUZ KANGZ
E

W
U
Z

K
A
N
G
Z

Isn't you country under communism for like 4 years right now and nobody gives a fuck to liberate you?

>Waah stop being anti-gipsy.
Southern Europe should have you executed for corrupting our genes and destroying countless civilizations with your idiocy.
You idiots are so autistic you're incapable of feeling pain through torture. So we might as well just execute you.

Tell me, do you love the state you live in? You love living in shit like a rodent and a cockroach, like your step parents taught you when they kidnapped you as a baby and raised you steal? Enjoying your primitive genes, kazakstan?

Even those filthy vikings learned to evolve. You black skins never did, what is up with that?

i've asked for police statistics but ok...

those articles point out that Polish crime is on the rise but don't mention that polish minority is on the rise aswell
they mention that we commit over half of all criminal acts commited by eastern europeans but don't mention we are over half of all easter european migrants in NL. nothing weird Bulgarians and Romanians are not the biggest criminal groups from eastern europe anymore as there is about 4-5 times more Poles than Bulgarians and almost twice as much as Romanians.

so you pretty much are whining about Poles minorities getting bigger.

it's the first article, in other articles you have Bulgarian and Romanian shoplifting, and some mixed Polish-Dutch gang stealing bikes and some article that doesn't allow me to see it becouse of fucked up cookies

you proved nothing

>Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter
I've seen it and it's a Film that shows WW2 from the perspective of Germans soildiers
It doesn't shows Poland as the aggresor

Your state achieved fuck all. Even your diaspora only managed to contribute after hunderds of years of racemixing ie they were completly different from your common ancestors.

You’re too big of a country to generalise all of you. You may be genetic trash in the future, but in the past you achieved great things. Just move to somewhere else if America doesnt suit you

>Inbreed education.

I'm liking Poland more and more every day.

I came in this thread disliking poles and left this thread very anti-semitic.

>Poland is a shithole.
Well isn't that the kettle calling the pot black.
>Israel has the highest tech startups
Ahahahahaha the fucking gipsy thinks he's technologically advanced all by himself, fucking gipsy.

Tell me, what happens when America simply gets tired of providing their army to protect you from Russia and China, in exchange for your resources? You saw what happened with Ukraine (nobody gives a fuck) and ISIS after Russia got down there and America had no resources to take from there.

I myself and the rest of my european countries know what it means when the big army takes interest in your resources. So tell me what happens when not only the slavic bear takes interest in you, but the entire world? when they wake up and get sick of your bullshit and go on a massive rampage on your ass and Britain asks for its colonies back?

Can you say me what talmud says about cheating goys?

ftr.wot-news.com/2014/09/03/insider-wargaming-thoughts-on-arty/

>Developer 5 (RU): Its the same with some Europeans against Poland, its disgusting to hear immature playerbase, and will be ignored rightly so, PR already received complains and have handed permanent bans to vocal players in battle chats — most offenders are from UK/Germany/Czech based on report counts, least comes from Italy and Poland — 2 death treats handed to authorities, both from Czech Republic.

TL:DR about the article:
Most western european players are crybabies who can't play and blame others.

>W0W
checks out

How to have fun in any multiplayer videogame
>Gather your polish friends
>Play against Germans / Anglos
>Shit talk them

>Romania
>Calling Israel a gipsy shithole

I don't even need to say anything. The mere mention of the name of your gipsy shithole of a country is enough.

haha, fucking crybabies
>scheisse polacken
>why they are beating me in my favorite game
youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0