Savior of the white race

find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

echo.msk.ru/news/2134652-echo.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIaSFbLLTMa
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=I1dMZiQ9VFU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408259/ISIS-claim-responsibility-attack-church-Russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-ramzan-kadyrov-leader-gay-people-honour-killings-relatives-mma-chechen-detain-russia-a7849346.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39586814
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw
archive.fo/MqFxO
hooktube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/6455858/Vladimir-Putin-saved-KGB-offices-from-East-German-looters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavs aren’t white

And americans are?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Flaw: not white

He hasn't bombed israel yet.

Manlet

/THREAD

He needs to breed more daughters.
Russia should make a VISA program to get fast a Russian wife.
The lady from the grocery Shoppe was Russian, all her daughter married since 20s, now they are like 40s, with bunch of kids, big family, those are VALUES.
Then I look my wife family in California, everyone divorced, one fucking a young guy, the other sister a crack shore, yet a lawyer for a multimillion firm. Disgusting people.

We have more divorces in Russia than you in USA.

you posted the wrong picture dipshit

He's the living exemple of finnic being asians and not white.

Trump

cyka blyatism

He looks like a raw chicken.

He is Russian

if russians arent whites who the fuck is it?

>basing your views on Putin and RF on Cred Forums, random Kremlin shills and Russian schizophrenics say/write

>all her daughter married since 20s, now they are like 40s, with bunch of kids, big family, those are VALUES
Meanwhile, in real life...

>devoutly christian
>classically educated
>collects fine swiss watches
>polyglot
>black belt martial artist
>skilled marksman
>wealthy
>brilliant political strategist
he's whiter in all the ways that matter than any of you degenerate, mart-sharting goblino plebs and you damn well know it. if putin isnt white, then white isnt worth being

>15% of country is Muslim
>Wastes billions in foreign interventions, while criticizing America for doing the same
>Meanwhile Dmitry and Petrov are killing themselves by drinking aftershave
>Total slave to Russian deep state
>Gets sanctioned for hacking done by a 400 lb guy in his bed

Only saving grace is that he’s kept that cumstain Soros out of Russia. Also that thing with the pig’s blood.

Jew

End yourself

^:^^THIS

russian bot ? if not . consider yourself doxed . your time has come weeeeeeellllllll be seeing u. x

>cyka blyatism

>x aren't white
>except when i want to claim x's accomplishments
>t. anglo mutt

fpbp.

everyone look at this leftist
we're you attempting to make a joke? Holy absolute fuck you people CANNOT meme

true we slavs do not want to get put into same basket as sissy feminine wh*Tes who are so beta that their countries are ran by minorities, commies and faggots

White people whose ancestors weren't repeatedly raped by mongolians perhaps

This

This too

Autocrat, Botox dwarf

Goblin pls

Owned by Roman Abramovich

>Chief Rabbi of the Ulyanovsk region Josef Marozoff after 12 years of residence in Russia is deprived of a residence permit and expelled from the country. The FSB accuses him of conducting extremist activities. Josef Marozov arrived in Ulyanovsk at the invitation of the chief rabbi of Russia (FEOR) Ber Lazar.

better a little asian blood than middle eastern one

MSU NO!

In Moscow State University professor Vyacheslav Baburin refused to take the exam from a Jewish student in a bale, as the internal rules of the Moscow State University forbid being in the premises of the university in outer clothing and headdresses, said Dean of the Faculty of Geography of Moscow State University Sergei Dobrolyubov.

The elite major is a student of the Lion Beard. He is the son of the main Jew of Russia, the president of the Jewish General Congress and the movement of Chabad Alexander Boroda.

echo.msk.ru/news/2134652-echo.html

No not really. Middle Easterners are Caucasoid who were intelligent before they started to inbreed at a massive rate.

These are for people who unironically think Putin and modern Russia are jew puppets.

A couple of incidents doesn't excuse that fact.

>there are more Jews in power in Russia, than all of Europe combined
>there are more Muslims in Russia, than all of Europe combined
>Russia itself is only barely democratic and has practically zero freedom
>Russia has Corporate controlled towns, something that was made illegal in every other western white country
Fuck you, Russia is fucking shit.

One step away from being a communist shit hole. They only haven't taken that last step because they realized they can keep more of their power as they are.

>le 54% and dropping face

Oh come on. Imagine something like that happening in Cuckanada, Britain, or even your country.
>tfw israel's greatest ally says your country is actually the one that's JEWED.

>n Moscow State University professor Vyacheslav Baburin refused to take the exam from a Jewish student in a bale,
good for the professor

Alright I'll give you that one.

>there are more Jews in power in Russia, than all of Europe combined
russia is part of europe. "eurasia" technically but it still counts
>there are more Muslims in Russia, than all of Europe combined
but they're less militant because russia knows how to handle them
>Russia itself is only barely democratic and has practically zero freedom
so just like every other country in the world then?
>Russia has Corporate controlled towns, something that was made illegal in every other western white country
my country has privately owned prisons, thats even worse

He continues to support the petrochemical trade, which has already done drastic damage to the earth's ecosystem and is reducing the livability of many areas. Evacuating all our coastal cities and many hotter countries means millions or billions of refugees.

There is also strong evidence linking him to the Trump/Bannon administration, suggesting that his judgement is incredibly poor on all manner of scales. When is the last time that helping fascists turned out well for Russians?

He failed to solve the Chechnya issue, as evinced by the fact that the faction that WAS bombing theatres in Moscow and massacring students in Chechnya is NOW basically government and keeps murdering gays.

Oh yeah, how could I forget the fact that, having gained control over Russia and significant influence over the neighbours, he adopted social authoritarian policies that make the smartest of his citizens keep moving to other countries?

STINKING FAGGOT FROM FINLIJAND DETECTED

Fuck off and kill yourself, pidorashka. No sane person believes your shitposting anymore. Пиздyй oбpaтнo к ceбe в Oльгинo.

LOL
a stinking faggot got triggered

Finnic? He is a fucking mongrel ,maybe jew ,not finnic.
Sage

LOL, look a flying faggot

He let Muslims invade his country, Russian cities are brown af

Argument not detected.

>nobody has any freedom
No, your part of the Russian Empire has much more freedom than the mainland.

>[muslims are] less militant because russia knows how to handle them
The Chechnyan government is literally committing mass murder, with zero interference from the Federal government and the Chechen populace cowed enough that they won't resist. While I suppose 'submissive to dictators' is technically 'less militant', the US and the EU at least actually lock up Muslim terrorists and Nazis when they catch them.

That shit's pretty normal for ethnonats everywhere. First-wave Nazis had a big hard-on for 'Western civilization' as defined by Greece and Rome, but at the same time Greeks and Italians were genetic inferiors.

YES THEY ARE

exactly how much plastic surgery has this nigga had

he's got literal cheekbone implants like that fkin cat woman rofl

smelly pedo muslim detected

His fucking lemon head

>a gook is the savior of the white race
the absolute state of Cred Forums

56%ers should get banned

>Flaw #1
Banned nationalist movements
>Flaw #2
Implemented hate speech laws
>Flaw #3
Is pro-open borders immigration
>Flaw #4
Denies the existence of ethnic Russians, says Russia has no ethic basis
>Flaw #5
Utilizes staged terror attacks against own citizens as a political tool
>Flaw(?) #6
His mother is Jewish

>white race
>slavs and germanics are the same

nope

No surgery as far as I know. He uses botox and makeup instead.

>devoutly Christian
kill yourself Ahmed
commies aren't Christians
>polyglot
doesn't even speak English

>based Artyom

russia is full of muslims but ur a russiaboo hmm

lol botox and makeup

you are so stupido
muslims in Russia were there for centuries, it's the normal ethnic/religious mix
muslims in stinking Britain just got there few years ago in massive numbers and are ruling your lives.
stupid British inbreed pedos

He is Finnic. All north-west ruskies and Finnish people are more or less same tribe members, but for some reason we split up and speak different language etc.

literally NOT ONE of those claims is true. lets go through them...
>Flaw #1
>Banned nationalist movements
ever heard of pamyat? may want to look them up
>Flaw #2
>Implemented hate speech laws
yeah "hate speech" by faggots against people's religious feelings. based putin!
>Flaw #3
>Is pro-open borders immigration
he wants white immigrants from the former soviet states, not churkas
>Flaw #4
>Denies the existence of ethnic Russians, says Russia has no ethic basis
he never said this. provide the sauce with citation of the quote including where and when he said it. you're full of shit
>Flaw #5
>Utilizes staged terror attacks against own citizens as a political tool
so you're blaming him for chechen attacks? the ones he went to war over?
>Flaw(?) #6
>His mother is Jewish
bullshit. maria ivanovna putina's maiden name was shelomova but this is a traditional russian surname and does NOT come from the jewish word "shalome"

He allies with the mud slime we all know who should be friends Russia United States we have two things in common when it comes down to it we both believe in Jesus and our skin color is majority White why are we fighting each other again? Right the Jews...

>He allies with the mud slime
he allies with kadyrov, but white muslims arent as bad as durkas. besides, its the USA that props up ISIS and the whole world knows it

Liberals aren't Americans

Russia doesn't tolerate any foreign ideology and people like jews or certain types of Muslims are constantly monitored by the government.
As a jew in Russia you can bet your ass that every phone call you make and every communication you send to someone is checked by the FSB.
Also Russia will punish the family of criminals for terror attacks or other traitorous actions directly. Your families house will be bulldozed, family members will disappear and in some cases the military will just move into the small town of the terrorist and do a collective punishment for people to hopefully learn their lesson.
Everyone in Russia understands this and that's why jews are fucking hating Russia above all else.
Another thing that jews hate is that Russia doesn't allow you to slander the religions of the native peoples there. You insult Jesus, you go to prison. Same goes for Mohammed because there are conquered peoples in Russia who are allowed to be (to some degree) Muslim. It's that simple.

>find a flow
Subhuman commie midget, beholden to the zionists

there is plenty to talk about, as a russian i despise this man.

I could go into detail, but my main complaints are that he supports corruption and that him staying in the office for that long directly violates the russian constitution, but it's not like my opinion matters.

This violent idiot will stay in power and continue to rape our country, my family has lost so much to this man, it's ridiculous.

It genuinely saddens me that we are ruled by an authoritarian mongrel like him, i have no more respect for russia, i just don't feel like its a country worth dying for.

luckily my dad is american, i don't really identify with the culture as much but still enjoy it here, definitely better than russia, but not perfect ether.

he's a fucking udmurt

worked for Jewish Communism first 1/2 of life.

has 80% Jewish inner circle.

might as well call him "The Donald of Russia".

>putin
>commie
is this a joke? putin says that communism was a mistake every time someone puts a microphone in front of hin. he just wishes russia could have kept the USSR territories

>there is plenty to talk about, as a russian i despise this man.
A (((Russian))) in America

>he supports corruption
proofs? some article claiming without proof that he's the richest man in the world?

>staying in the office for that long directly violates the russian constitution
The constitution allows him to run 2 times consecutively, he didn't run 3 times consecutively.

>my family has lost so much to this man, it's ridiculous.
Yeah, I bet your (((family))) has lost so much to him, apparently even personally. Sucks for you.

>It genuinely saddens me that we are ruled by an authoritarian mongrel like him
How is a fifth column (((traitor))) in the US ruled by Putin?

>i don't really identify with the culture as much but still enjoy it here
You would never dare to give that kind of opinion in Russia because someone would make sure that you'll spend the next year in hospital eating your meals through a straw.

he's part mongol

The sad thing isn't how idiotic that is.

The sad thing is that that's the smartest post you've contributed to the thread.

Nothing to see here, just a regular human being rapidly changing his face in span of a single year.

>so you're blaming him for chechen attacks? the ones he went to war over?

Given the current situation in Chechnya, I'm a bit skeptical of his strategy there. FFS, the Chechnyan terrorist groups were legitimately Daesh-tier horrible and he let them decide what direction to take the rest of the Chechens?

>he allies with kadyrov, but white muslims arent as bad as durkas.

The Chechnyan would literally massacre children (both Muslim and Christian) for going to a religiously integrated school. You're seriously gonna cite KADYROV as an example to support your contention that Muslims are shitty but white ones are less shitty?

>alexey malachenko
this liberal shill not argument

Shit. Putin confirmed as metamorph.

>savior of the white race
fucking kek

are you retarded?

i don't care enough to dissect everything you said... but

I have on several occasions talking to russian supremacist and none if them tried to put me in the hospital because of my dual citizenship or my opinions.

i don't know where you get this idea that russians hate foreigners, it's not true.

i actually would argue most agree that putin is a bad leader, even people who are incredibly nationalistic still have problems with him.

And his corruption is undeniable, he has obviously controls russia and its people and even bends the law in his own favor.

he has done some fucked up shit to our people.

My Ukrainian friend lost his twin sister to russian soldiers, they broke into his home an shot her, for literally no reason, they are just terrorizing civilians with no repercussions.

i don't know how you justify this man in your mind, frankly he doesn't care about the people, if any it is i deniable that he works to get things in his own favor, not the countries favor.

the russian economy is abysmal, and the minimum wage is incredibly low, and the war only served to make the oligarchs richer while draining the people.

also as an aside, you presume tham im a (((jew))) but my parents were christians, my father isn't even american hes father was a german who migrated earlier.

>he's a fucking udmurt
i've actually read biographies about him and still don't know if this is true but even if it is, so what? finno ugric people are white in my book
every russian is, so what? just means they have the blood of conquerers
>criticizing someone for making different facial expressions
liberashka please go back to dvach
>he let them decide what direction to take the rest of the Chechens
you have to make concessions to avoid a costly war. he did the smart thing, as always
>The Chechnyan would literally massacre children (both Muslim and Christian) for going to a religiously integrated school. You're seriously gonna cite KADYROV
i dont recall ever hearing that kadyrov was involved with any child murders. proofs?

>>devoutly christian
Christians believe in the Rapture, fake-USA-user.

Find a flaw

pro tip: you cant

ups, i find something

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIaSFbLLTMa

This.

He's still in power.

>putin
>white

>hates muslims
>loves a muslim country

a very worrying case

> Murderous subhuman killing civilization

Other than that he's great.

he has had surgery. just a fact. its a normal thing dude dw its fine get over it

>hungary
>where white turns to shit

Under 6 feet.

> Russia
> not strong enough to hide your flag

But Murrica is.

Slavlets

>im supposed to look at what, some kids playing in the street?

Or maybe is a rarity to see kids playing too in Boland

russians will get genocided here soon, fuck you gibs wanting retards

The russian average wage is inferior to the portuguese minimum wage and we are one of the poorest nations of the EU with no significant natural resources. This is the ideal that ignorant trumptard mutts strive for.

He and his oligarch friends are the cancer of his people.

Based poots, he just wants to help whites

Putin has Identified a major issue. (that the jews are destroying the west)
Putin has capitalized on that issue. (turning white men against their real enemy - the jews, blacks, spics, muzzies)
Putin will soon turn the USA into Syria. (he will start arming whites in the USA with RolePlayingGame 7's)

wow, you write a lot of vague shit again without any proof. it is unbelievable, so corrupt, abysmal, lol

you are looking at glorious russia

>Muh Portugal is practically the same as Russia even though Russia live under communism and suffer one of the worst economic collapses in the 90s

What went wrong?

>pamyat
>nationalist movement

In the US 90% of top 1% are jews. In Russia dumb Ukrainian minority comes close to wealth of jews.

Lmao so you think you are way better than Russia by posting random mud Russia

pic related muh poland

>pamyat
Oh God I don't even
>based putin
Article 282.
Based Putin indeed.
>bullshit
It literally says Jewish in the passport.

Only shitskins vote for Putin and his party.

>face becomes bloated and stiff
>its just different facial expressions

Based white Russians are against Putin and his policy of Islamization.

>find a flaw

>sosach
>liberal
And now we know that you are just regurgitating what the putinshills spout here, you don't know drochers yourself.

Thank you daddy putin

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Putin is replacing ethnic Russians with shitskin Muslims.
Second Rome became Istanbul.
Third Rome is becoming Moscvabad.

Based white Russians gets GULAGED.SU

Is this true?
Every Russian I ever meet says they love Putin.

t. El ogro de las americas

>be russia
>biggest country on earth
>all resources
>exploite other commie states for years
>still live in shit
fucking kek

Ask them why are they not living in Russia then.
We have plenty of Putin supporters here too, but they utterly refuse to go back to Russia for obvious reasons.

We could destoy Putin's regime in 2011-2012... But liberals and Obama ruined everything and saved Putin's regime.

Are you sure?

>le based russia

>collects fine swiss watches
Keeps up the post-WWII tradition of "otdai chasi" I see.

Half of that is correct though

>be poland
>have warsaw pact, strongest military union ever
>leave it to clean tolets in UK

>GDP per capita
>t.latin american that thinks its the same as wages
>..and it still loses

You just backed up my point.

Slavs == White
youtube.com/watch?v=I1dMZiQ9VFU

nothing new for them

this slav ia friend of the muslims and not the white men

>have warsaw pact, strongest military union ever
educate yourself first serb bro

It's not "them", Tomasz, it's us. "Ours" kinda breeds "yours" grandmas

well why do you like him? im not having a debate with you, this isn't a good platform, you want me to post graphs?

what kind of proof will it take?

i can't post things from russian news, putin controls the media, they never cover his fuck ups.

just because my evidence is anecdotal doesn't mean it's useless, its all you can count on, i cane to my conclusions by myself, i only moved to the Usa recently.

do you know why i moved? life in russia was hard, hard and unfair. my family nearly went bankrupt paying off debts and for "protection".

maybe you see putin as the savior, i certainly dont.

but it doesn't matter how much i argue, you literally suggested that im a "traitor", that's fucking retarded.

Why would i go down with a sinking ship, if my country is so shit i can't survive there doing honest work then why would i stay there?

and more importantly how disenfranchised do you think i am living abroad? ill tell you that i would much rather live in russia than here but it would mean sacrificing my entire livelihood, i would have no chance to actually climb the social ladder and become what i want.

Any way, im sure you feel very intelligent defending this man but i assure he doesn't care for the russian people, he has been in power for like 17 years, why is that even legal in a democratic country?

there is obvious foul-play there.

think what you want, but i doubt the russian people can take more of this mans tyranny.

with your tiny asiatic wee wee? fucking kek

manlet

>manlet
>slav

>white

It's okay to resisting the system during your age, but you're always find your way back home. And when you do you'll be welcomed to the family, brat. Rejoice us

>i dont recall ever hearing that kadyrov was involved with any child murders. proofs?

You claimed white Muslims are better than nonwhite Muslims. Kadyrov and the other separatist terror groups were two separate examples of white Muslims demonstrating their ability to be as shitty as brown Muslims, white Christians, brown Christians, or pretty much any other color/religion combo on the planet.

>you have to make concessions to avoid a costly war. he did the smart thing, as always

Concessions to stop the killing and end the war are reasonable enough. But his concessions didn't work, the fundies are murdering people again.

Backwards compared to the EU, sure, but 'parts of Russia look better than America' is hardly a sign that Russia is weak.

wew, le based savior of the white race!
>fills russia with millions of muslim churka illegals
>jails and bans all nationalist movements and prominennt figures
>empowers jewish oligarches and ethnic churka mafias from Caucasus
>constantly talks about muh tolerance and muh co-existance and how Russia is a multicultural country while ignoring the interests of ethnic russians
>throws oridnary russians in jail for commiting hate-speech crimes against jews and muslims but don't give a fucking when the opposite happens
>gives special protections and political power to all sorts of ethnic minorities, while refusing to recoginze russians as an ethnic group
Yeah, truly the last savior of white race, indeed.

What a bunch of stupid ass simplifications and out right implied lies...

Yeah, it's true. So sad.
Most people here accept commie rule.
We've been living out of EU cash instead of developing our economy.

They got us with the steady increase of the minimum wage and consequential steady decrease of the average wage.

Most losers here think that is okay because they earn 1 or 2 euros more in the end of the day.

Shut up you cuck.

Learn what Russia is now and what it was in the hundred years prior to Putin's rise to power.

What a fucking cuck.

>5’6

You just invented that map.
Poles are worse than us wage wise.

Miss the Yeltsin years, babooshka?

I will give you some warme welcome, like my grandpa near Daugavpils when after the battle your POWs were marching barefoot on snow kek

>m-muh Yeltsin boogeyman
I am telling you not to drink the poison, and you're asking me what other type poison should you drink instead. This is ridiculous, you're making no sense.

>purchasing power
educate yourself Pedro

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408259/ISIS-claim-responsibility-attack-church-Russia.html

>simply repeats claim after being asked to substantiate it
so it's bullshit? thought so
fifth column detected. what's wrong liberashka? putin wouldn't let you march for gay pride?

Oh no, now I see it. If I don't like my city getting filled with millions of churka muslims from Central Asia and chechen mobster, that must mean that I am a ,liberashka gay faggot that hates my country and my people. Thank you based Pedro-Juan-Ramirez, now I am #TeamPutin! Чeчня кpyтo!
youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y

I told you Kadyrov is shit.
Proof: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-ramzan-kadyrov-leader-gay-people-honour-killings-relatives-mma-chechen-detain-russia-a7849346.html

I told you that there are Chechnyan separatists who did school shootings.
Proof: bbc.com/news/world-europe-39586814

You're the one who decided that I was claiming Kadyrov done a school shooting. Do they teach English in your country?

Lucky pakbrits are able to choose their city imam

>liberashka
Do you even realize where the hell are you, boi?

My point is that Putin is the best you had in 100 years. So stop complaining and go make Russia as great as you want.

Nobody is perfect but, if the Tsar got to be a saint, what will Putin be?

reported to FSB for hate speech. you will like jail pidoras, it's full of men

Even by purchasing power dude.

The average salary here is in the excess of 1.500 €uros, not dollars.

The median wage is about 850, but the average is way higher.
No way Poland has reached 2.000 dollars yet; you're probably at 1.500 or slightly below.

Capice, Karol?

So true. So sad.

what parts? moscow, petersburg and sochi? maybe some bigger cities, rest is total shit. Look what they did with your land

Poland, Portugal and Hungary have very similar life conditions with Poland having a slightly higher GDP due to size (3X to 4X the population) and Hungary being the smallest (slightly less than portugal).
Quality of life, purchasing power, average wages etc are pretty much the same with small oscillations.

>black belt martial artist
kek

could be, who knows, all maps and statistics I see recently are placing Portugal at the same level as some eastern EU countries

>*GDP is much higher but life conditions the same

Well that's not a justification for Putin at all. I can use the same logic with mug Yeltsin. If you don't like Yeltsin, you should let him stay in power because nobody is perdect, and otherwise Stalin will come back from grave and send you to Gulag. That logic is retarded, that's not how it works. If a political leader is nuisance to the country, you replace him, not waint until some miracle will happen and he starts doing his fucking job properly. Putin stopped being a postive force for Russia since 2006, after that he was more of a nuisance for the country. The only reason he stays in power is not because he's so good for Russia, it's becuase he doesn't want to loose his power and wealth that he acquired trough presidency. That's no good, at this point his bad selfish policies and corruption are dragging my country backwards and make it even more vulnerable. Why should I tolerate this shit?

he is though - black belt judoka. he started doing judo as a teenager before he even joined the KGB

Basically third world version Canada?

>Basically third world version Canada?
that's YOU, cockhole!

That's the irony, Putin was literally following the same cucked policies of Merkel or Trudeau way before all this shit even became a thing in the West. He just larped as muh based christian conservative to divert attention of the public

he's an authoritarian who is very much relying on a kike oligarchy, one that is soft on the enemy - mudslimes and other subhumans
you're deluded to think of the fucker as any kind of saviour

the future is, and always will be old world ethno state that shall sooner or later discrimate heavily to the benefit of in-group members

Putin is about money and so are the Russian posters who flood Cred Forums. He exists because he serves the oligarchs who keep most Russians poor. He is weak enough to depend utterly on Kadyrov the Younger to control Chechnya. Russian forces can't even control their own territory. This doesn't bother Russians as they gleefully murder each other out of lust for power. Russians cannot operate democracy so they make a Potemkin village version.

>chink eyes
not white

>vucic
>dacic

Bought into Marxist horseshit.

he didn't though. putin never believed in communism, he just faked it because he wanted to be a spy. he watched seventeeb moments of spring as a kid and decided then and there to join KGB

But why did Merkel regreted her choices publicly then?

She lied just to calm down the angry public. If she honestly regretted her decisions, she would have revoked all these policies long time ago.

Fuck off shill
This desu

Russia pushes the entire "native Americans" were first meme since most Alaskan natives are actually Russian yupiks. Now Russian Jews are called native.
Yeah fuck Russian federation

So what's their true /endgame/ then?

His moms a Jew, he’s a Jew

>calls me shill
>is probably a literal kike
иди нaхyй

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw

Putin and Russia BTFO.

>varg
into the trash it goes

You mean the likes of Merkel and Trudeau? Demographic and cultural suicide because of the white guilt for the histroy of nazism and colonialism, white privilege etc. Putin's? Divide and conquer, empower ethinic minorities within Russia to keep ethnic russian poplulation at bay.

>has the Black Belt in Judo
>has KGB training
>"manlet"

size isnt everything.

>t. manlet

Do you think Merkel and Trudeau will have consiquences come biting them in the ass personally any time soon?

>this much propaganda
i didnt even realize what an orwellian state i lived in until its shown to me all at once like that

It's true. Serbia is one of the most cucked countries in Europe right now. Our sovereignty is dwindling. The only difference is we're not cucked by hordes of Arabs.
Now the people are a different story, tho.

HEIL Putin!!
From America, With Love.

muslim lover

No, they won't. Even if shit will go down, the likes of Merkel or Trudeau will simply ran away to Switzerland of Belgium, or something like that. They are the part of the elite class, the establishment. It's not easy to punish powerful people like that for their wrongdoings, the elites always cover up for their own.

A true enemy of ZOG.
This so much sadly.

(((NATO))) Is on his doorstep knocking daily. I'd d do the same thing. fuck nato , fuck the UN, Fuck The EU, Fuck the United States Gov, Fuck The MSM, Fuck the Intel agencies and FUCK YOU if you disagree

This sadly

Mongol?

i think you've just redpilled some people. i noticed the "muh oligarh putler!" shills are quiet all of a sudden

americans.....

He's friendly towards Israel and in Russia it's illegal to question the Holohoax.

It's pretty simple. Here, let a Tchaikovsky-loving Norwegian who defends Russians as a people all the time lay it out for you:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw

>muh oligarh putler
Oy vey, just a pure coincidence goyim

shoo shoo liberashka. this is a nationalist thread

Thanks, Colombian user.

:)
archive.fo/MqFxO

that song is shit. serbs are worse than albanians.

That map is bullshit. In my country you would not be able to live on 3grand
3g is min wage here. so I highly doubt that map

source it up

>if you don't like jewsih oligarches in power you're a liberashka
>Oy vey, how do you do fellow nationalists
This shill is broken, someone replace him

Putin's daughter married off to Jewish billionaire oligarch

You mean Vyborg? Looks fine.

holy shit this is a huge redpill (not that i didnt know already.) i cant believe they "went there." i seriously hope at least a few of the goyim on here take the time to read this. i see so much anti-russian shit on Cred Forums (much of it from russian leftists) and its bluepilled and cringe as hell

Evgeny is the most slavic man in existence!

He has Asian eyes.

>find a flaw
manlet

Just a puppet for industry oligarchs. He a good boy tho he dindu nuffin

sunce when do we have anything against asians? i thought we only hated jews and niggers. i always see faggots on here posting asian qts and talking about how masterrace hapas are

I fucking love papa putin

He's short..

Well, he routinely has political opponents and inconvenient subordinates jailed and/or murdered by poisoning. He has personally stolen billions from the Russian people. Aside from that he’s a swell fellow.

yeah but apart from bullshit that you were brainwashed to believe by the jew-controlled western media, what other flaws does he have? (i am OP btw)

15% muslim

coming from you thats a fucking joke sven

If anything I can appreciate him being a polite and charismatic leader, unlike the pond scum my country has.

Sweden is 5% muslim and Islam is rising faster in Russia than here.
You don't see pic related in Sweden.

but i dont see women and kids getting raped by immigrants in russia

>Find a flaw

Hexogen.

>tfw Artyom describes you perfectly

Be my fren pls
T.lonely fuck

Russia is better at controlling the media.
There are about the same % per capita of rape cases caused by immigrants there and here.
However, "real" Russians rape more than "real" Swedes.

HAHAHAHAHAH
>putinfaggot calling someone else a cuck
Fuck you. Russia is shittier than the poorest nation in western europe, it was that 100 years prior to putin, it has the biggest mosque in europe, the biggest muslim population, and reminder the orthodox faggots love jews and muslims more than our catholic nation. putin would skullfuck you if given the chance. Go get raped by gopniks cuck

>Not American

thats not a flaw

Not Hitler

Ex-KGB Agent.

Not really a flaw desu

Educate me, Swede user

this

Jewish mother.

*were

I think KGB provided him with a good educational ground for becoming a leader. He should at least know how intelligence agencies work and probably not as naive as other leaders are.

He's a Tatar

test

his KGB experience is the reason he is president of RF. putin was stationed in east berlin as a translator for the KGB. after the wall came down an angry mob of german citizens gathered outside the russian embassy where he worked. all the other agents fled or tried to hide but putin walked out the front door with a pistol and greeted the mob. he said "i understand your anger but i cant let you destroy russian government property. it is my job to defend it. i have eight bullets in this pistol. seven i will use on you amd save the last for myself." then he walked back inside. the mob dispersed. every russian knows this story and it helped to get him elected

Cautious optimism
He is a mishiling

t. Russian Cred Forums US election hacker

nigga you retarded? He became a president because he got connections with powerful people after he started working for Sobchak, not because of some retarded cool story.

Sök upp det själv.

Interesting, i need to research more info but i'm still holding my ground that being part of KGB and not denouncing it later on is not Based.

hooktube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

im not russian. not making up the story either telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/6455858/Vladimir-Putin-saved-KGB-offices-from-East-German-looters.html
lots of people worked for sobchak. that is not why he became president

he has denounced communism and the soviet system many times. he worked for KGB because he wanted to serve his country

t. russian shills

Där fick du mig allt

nope im just a russiaboo autist. i love it when people accuse me of being a russian shill though (especially when a russian makes the accusation)

Rapporterat dig till SÄPO!
Ge fan i vårat val!

That's exactly what a russian bot would write

vårt*

Inte ditt val, din jävla ryss!

t. Gudrun Schyman

kek! the whole point of russian bots and kremlin shilling is to create americans who see things from a russian point of view, is it not? are you really so surprised it worked?

>find a flaw
Can't take out media faggots even while they expose his world takeover and ascension to boss of America.

Och vårat = vardaglig stavningsvariant av vårt.

5 years in prison for denying the u holohoax, White genocide STILL happening under his nose. So pro-White!

And Trump had no connections of course, only some retarded cool story about the wall.

Not really, people in the US can't think for themselves.

>vardaglig stavningsvariant
Det är ett talspråk därmed inkorrekt

Looking at Cred Forums and how retarded anti-Semites are, 5 years is very mild.

Canada is literally less white than America

Kan dock även användas som skriftspråk.

Trump is a fucking billionaire you dumbass.

Precis som "tröck" alltså

Nej, men samma som vår och våran.