Hello

I am a remote viewer. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cosmic-Voyage-Scientific-Discovery-Extraterrestrials/dp/0525940987/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519035266&sr=8-1&keywords=cosmic voyage courtney brown
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
remoteviewed.com/what-is-remote-viewing/#Do_I_have_to_be_a_psychic_to_be_a_remote_viewer
youtu.be/Zt9_xAiYQJ8
lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#6
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2woNocfUc
mprv.net/one20.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RzellqaEz3Q
psychicfocus.blogspot.ie/2014/03/courtney-brown-of-farsight-institute.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you think anyone would give a fuck?

prove it what color is my girlpenis?

/x/ is that way

What great relief did I just partake in while at work in a blizzard

Because I know things about the future that may or may not be relevant to you.

Nope. Belongs in Cred Forums because it is political information.

I have a bag in my closet on a hanger describe it.

How can I get a job counter-shitposting?

I have many years of experience, and am quite the experienced brapper

You know nothing. You're an attention whore.

when are you going to die and how

What color are the headphones I'm wearing?

>bonus
What type are they?

tell me how the global economy collapses.
sudden drop or slow decay?
also what happens to america?
>pre emptive sage

I'm not going to die but I can check when you will be.

Oh yeah?

Tell me what I'm wearing

What am i watching on Youtube while i post?

Where the "flu" outbreak came from??
Let's see if you are updated.

>what is photoshop

Remote view the price of litecoin at end of 2018

>sudden drop or slow decay?
Sudden drop.

>also what happens to america?
Certain parts will be uninhabitable.

dont ignore me daddy reeee

>sudden drop
Ok, exactly when...I want a date, please.

Still waiting.

give me a reason to believe you.

Do you got any info about north and south pole?

like every other schizophrenic antisemite here, theres no way they can prove anything to you other than controlled opposition or their shitty opinionated world beliefs

It will be between 240-245

>insert vague baseless statement
>le remote viewing.

I don't have a date, but the time when it triggers it is June 2019

I don't. But we will be fine on Earth changes.

I've never remote viewed the flu, it's not very interesting to me. I have bigger fish to fry.

Who built the pyramids?

Did we ever go to the moon?

go back to you fucking weirdo

>Who built the pyramids?
Khufu. The idea of the pyramid was implanted by the Ra collective through meditation.

>Did we ever go to the moon?
Yeah we'll be there later in the future.

will the constitution and the rule of law be intact?

What happened December 9, 2009 in Tromso, when this appeared on the sky?

Do you know anything about Finland and Sweden? Will we be OK in the near future?

When do you suppose the economy collapses? Will my Euro savings be safe? Should I carry cash or perhaps some other currency?

thanks

Fucking fake.

Kys poser

For the most part yes. But America will be getting a huge wake up call. There will be no time to yell at Trump anymore.

>What happened December 9, 2009 in Tromso, when this appeared on the sky?
That's news to me. I'll have to view that later.

>Do you know anything about Finland and Sweden? Will we be OK in the near future?
No one is going to be okay.

>Should I carry cash or perhaps some other currency?
Focus on survival & supplies because even I do not know exactly how things will be.

and what is the wake up call?

Where are my keys fucking faggot?

WW3

Ikke noe, gå og legg deg. Det er sent og du er trott.

Particularly for our country, our president will not be alive next summer.

VICTORY OF THE LARP

Who is the most overlooked villain in the world now? We've all heard of Soros, Hillary, and to some Trump, but who will be a major villain in the future?

and aside from the (((usual suspects))) who's going to pull the trigger for that?
also prove me wrong, the best thing right now is to have america purging its filth

Any major events in Canada?

so far everything you've said sounds like wishful thinking

Will the democrats ever be exposed for the lying scumbags they are? How long does the Mueller investigation last? And what will the results be?

What is on Mars?

photoshop happened

I am not VOTL, I assure you. VOTL cannot remote view. I can.

I haven't checked for villains in the future but the ones you know now are bad enough.

>and aside from the (((usual suspects))) who's going to pull the trigger for that?
One of the countries in Europe (being super general here) will start it, it will happen in the Middle East.

Yep. Haven't checked into the Mueller investigation other than the time when Trump was considering firing him, it was b/c Mueller was trying to frame Trump.

The surviving race known as the Rall. Some are here on planet Earth

What do I look like?

& if you want to know more about the Martians, read the book Cosmic Voyage by Courtney Brown.
amazon.com/Cosmic-Voyage-Scientific-Discovery-Extraterrestrials/dp/0525940987/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519035266&sr=8-1&keywords=cosmic voyage courtney brown

assuming you are telling the truth, which parts are uninhabitable, and how is public order on the homefront?

Why did God choose now to return his gaze to Earth?

What will happen to Ireland?
Are the gods real?

Hemisync ala Monroe, or Bentovian biofeedback? What's your method.

Can anyone RW? If so where does one start?

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

Parts that come to mind are the coasts. We will have another election in 2020 and it will be a white female from the Democratic side.

God's gaze has never left Earth. We are moving into a new period but before we do, we cannot keep going on like we are now.

1. I don't know
2. Not the ones in myths and legends.

I don't use binaural beats when remote viewing but if I do, it's Hemi-Sync.

nice.

>so how did you first knew Cred Forums and what happens to our glorious board?
>those fuckers are going to LARP the events in the Book of Revelations, aren't they?
>can an average pleb earn skills in remote viewing?
>tell me about the psychic pollution as of late. the earth is pissed and wants to taste her children's blood again :-\

anyways lots of weird animu are actualizing now

Middle east union when?

Prove you are a remote viewer. Tell me what is on my bed at this very moment

wishful larp IMO. im out of this thread

at least tell us user mongs the quick rundown of your tripcode?

>so how did you first knew Cred Forums and what happens to our glorious board?
I didn't rv what happens to Cred Forums I just felt very disturbed by what I know so I decided to talk to you guys, knowing that you do not believe.

>those fuckers are going to LARP the events in the Book of Revelations, aren't they?
The Book of Revelations was implanted by various ET races to tell of the history in this part of the Solar System. Check out "The War in Heaven" on Youtube by Courtney Brown.

>can an average pleb earn skills in remote viewing?
Yes but you can't be an idiot. Learning to remote view is a serious commitment. It is not easy (but it's easy to pickup).

>tell me about the psychic pollution as of late. the earth is pissed and wants to taste her children's blood again :-\
I don't know of any psychic pollution.

I doubt there will be one. In the future when countries start uniting, it will be worldwide.

I don't want to know when I'll die, but do I do anything major with my life?

>We will have another election in 2020 and it will be a white female from the Democratic side.

lmao

Where am I?

I can't do a full RV for you right now so all I can do is a yes or no question. The answer is yes.

No

Tattslotto numbers pls

Can you at least tell me if it's good or bad?

>Democrat
>2020
I'm out, sorry but I know that ain't so, Democrats won't exist by then. Bankruptcy imminent.

Good.

Hey man. The data is what it says it is. I didn't put it there.

What have you spent the most time observing?

kind of bland answers you got there.
of course you can feel the schumann resonance being fucked lately. thats why i said psychic pollution

so going back to out quiz bee
>can you even detect other RVfags in america?
>the NWO is going eastward now. chinks and russians will be central to this shitshow in the next century. any comments?
>will we have robowaifus and lovable AI?
DONT DISAPPOINT NOW
>tell us more about the catholics

Hey user tell me is my country going to fall into degenercy or will it be the last bastion of liberty?

Yes, it takes time and practice.
Some has a "gift" for it, just means it's easier.

You start by going to cia.gov - library - foia reading room, search for Stargate.
Read what you find and you'll understand what it is and how to achieve it.

were you remotely viewing it when Q predicted you

/x/ here
You sound exactly like a typical larper

And remote viewing couldn't get you the "top secret" information you are sharing with us

Earth's history.

>can you even detect other RVfags in america?
Yes because I can target anything. Now if you mean detect as in, if they remote view me, no. Because I am human.

>the NWO is going eastward now. chinks and russians will be central to this shitshow in the next century. any comments?
China will try to help who they see as weak, but in actuality are not. Russians, well, you already know.

>will we have robowaifus and lovable AI?
I haven't viewed those things. We will have AI according to Nostradamus though. It will be saweeeet

>tell us more about the catholics
I don't know anything about Catholics. They're not important targets for me.

i don't know what country you are coming from

Q predicted me? Links? Btw I've remote viewed Q before. He was having a nice meal outside.

When am I gonna die

There is no "top secret" information when it comes to remote viewing. Learn how to remote view and then here is your target.

Most Significant Event / June 2019
2866-5501

and

Donald Trump / June 2019
6635-2572

If you have even a modicum of Phase 1 capability you will see I am telling you the truth.

>can remote view anything
>remote views earth
pleb

He is a larper. His statement about the pyramid sounds like a jew.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
This is a mandatory read to understand what it is and how it works.

You'll be okay. Don't worry about it.

Earth actually has a very interesting history. It's been hidden from us all along.

Any practical info you think it might be important to share?

>Q predicted me? Links? Btw I've remote viewed Q before. He was having a nice meal outside.
It was a display for you. Q predicted you viewing him.

Still waiting for your answer.

What happens to the alt right guys like Spencer and Enoch?

Does James Fields walk?

what do you need to know in order to remote view something in the room I'm in prove your farseeing capability?

>catholics aren't important
most of the jesuits, masons, and the intelligence community are very deep in there, so you might want to rethink the Abrahamic cults again :-\

so onwards!
>give us some timeframe on race wars and jewish massacres
>give something juicy about the incoming NWO and how it will anally rape humans again
>moar about bluebeam and other fake alien invasion shits

Does anything ever go as planned?

Does Sam Hyde kill himself?

so how many goats have you killed so far?

What will happen to Australia and its neighbour? Will it fall to degenercy or will it last?

Say three things that best describe the location I'm in right now. Focus on the flag and my ID and prove you can do it

Nope. Look up "The Great Pyramid of Giza" on Youtube by Farsight if you want to see how it was constructed. But as far as who commissioned it, it was Khufu as history states.

I already did.

I'm not really interested in alt-right guys but I can take a look later. Unfortunately I cannot get back to you.

>give us some timeframe on race wars and jewish massacres
I keep saying next summer.

>give something juicy about the incoming NWO and how it will anally rape humans again
Actually we'll be better than okay. After the war, there will be a massive shift towards how people think about each other & whatnot.

Not really, at least, not human plans anyways.

I dunno.

Australia will get it too. In fact the only country that doesn't get it is Africa.

mods
get this faggot out of here

Is it normal to feel sick after remote viewing

Why Africa? Explain.

No. It is normal to feel parched however. If you're feeling sick, you may have remote viewed too much and your diet is not very good.

No one cares about Africa. What do they got over there to fight about? Nothing.

OP is a demoncrat shill, that's why.

What do you know of creation?

You're not hardcore like I am.

Think Big Bang Theory and Oscillating Universe theory.

I don't think you understand what remote viewing is. Remote viewing is... well remote viewing. To be able to see something further away, without going there physically.

Very, very few people can do it and it's a gift; I have never heard of anyone training it from zero.

Okay serious remote viewer question: Whats the deal with these objects in space, visible from earth. What am I looking at or any hints of their origin, background/how long have they been here?

I'll have to RV this. I don't know or haven't seen it before.

Remote viewing can be trained in anybody. All the top military viewers will tell you this.

>Big Bang Theory and Oscillating Universe
Eternal Return. At least in the absence of free will which I do believe is the case.

The pyramids at Giza are much older than Khufu. By tens of thousands of years.

Remote view north pole in 28000bc if you don't believe me.

>planet Earth
>planet
Yeah. No, this is extreme larp

oh yes
time to get /fit/ and be comfy on whiteys slaughtering those fucking niggers and jews on their homelands

>any juicy info about the naval warfronts on ww3?
>will ww3 be short? i mean you keep telling us that nuke blasts will kill lots in north america and the mideast
>moar juicy tidbits on biological weapons and chem attacks

remoteviewed.com/what-is-remote-viewing/#Do_I_have_to_be_a_psychic_to_be_a_remote_viewer

where did I leave my car keys?

no denial? confirmation of lies and speculation. you don't understand the big bang if you think the book of revelation was written by E.T.

here's my hardcore 'rasslin entrance theme

youtu.be/Zt9_xAiYQJ8

>Remote viewing can be trained in anybody. All the top military viewers will tell you this

Yes, all the top military viewers will tell me this... dumb larper

OP you dead?
dafuq things are getting fun you know

>retard larper doesnt know that remote viewing was only in the present and not seeing the fucking future

kys

was puma punku built by a precursor civilization, and where they white?

Ra has it earlier.
lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#6
>The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately six thousand [6,000] of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidical structures. This continued for approximately fifteen hundred [1,500] of your years.

So when you factor in the time it took to design then actually build it, it should fit Khufu's time period. If I'm not mistaken. Anytime you work with #'s in remote viewing, it's wishy-washy.

I actually haven't remote viewed WW3 comprehensively like I should. It will be short, yes. I have not seen any Bio/Chem attacks b/c I haven't looked.

The Book of Revelation was streamed to John's consciousness. Watch War in Heaven. You know nothing.

OP watched some youtube vids while poking smot and decided to larp as an expert.

I'm gonna give you a tip my dear larper friend; never trust any website that sells something

I’m laughing at you and all your predictions.

2018 will be Glorious!

God Bless POTUS and may the kingdom of Christ our Lord destroy the darkness

Daz is legit. You can see his work on Youtube. Search for The JFK Assassination.

A hat with "cum" written under the brim

I'll do you one better. Here is the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ2woNocfUc

john wrote the book of revelation because he was caught in the eye of the singularity and used his gift to ascertain the nature and circumstance of the other end of the wormhole

i don't need to watch movies or youtube videos

>Vague, generic christfag fantasies mixed with new age end times larping
yawn

Holy fuck that meme kek

You might want to get a haircut soon OP, also how were those headphones you have on expensive? They seem kinda expensive.

Remote viewing data is very bland. That's because it is descriptive in nature. If I'm being bland then that's because the results are bland.

Disinfo right there, have you just finished read ingo swans stuff, fuck off and larp somewhere else.

But that's what I'm saying. You go by jew numbers.
The pyramids in Giza are many tens of thousands year old.

If you wasn't a larger you would know this.

Dude just drop the meme flag and post as an Irishman. Or can you not handle the bants that entails?

Not at all. I'm past all the RV books actually. I'm reading other stuff now. I'm only referring what is relevant to the conversation. In fact, YOU are the disinfo.

Listen. You cannot derive numbers from remote viewing. So the process I use is able to extract information from the universe itself. It told me Khufu was the one who commissioned it. So I go by history. That's what it is. The universe data supersedes yours.

What color underwear am I wearing?

You fucking larper.

fact. all remote viewers (and prophets) are dyslexic in that they cannot stand to read. no matter how well educated, no matter how much they once loved reading.

did christ raise from the dead and ascend to heaven, in a literal sense?

Got any info on what becomes of Brazil? I’m currently deciding whether to stay here or move to the US for work (I’m a dual citizen), where will I be safer?

lel this is nice.

such a shame not observing subhumans kill each other. step it up

>so about food. will GMO takeover the planet like how those retards wanted?
>since you told us that after the mass culling everyone will rethink their views sociologically, that means the bad guys won. damn shame though, since america will have to be murdered first :-\
>is israel still the world king, or will that pass down to a new christian holy city ie vatican?
>psionics are going to be a common thing onto the normalfags, won't it?

Take your meds m8 people care about you

checked, nice one dude

What's the problem with Peter Palpin?

So remote view the north pole 28000bc, remote view the current south pole or Henrietta island and the surrounding ones. Then you will see that it's not Khufu.

If you managed to get that wrong info from viewing then I you must be larping.

trips of truth sayeth Odin built the Pyramids!

remote view the brand of my keyboard

This, I feel like you're the disheveled looking guy who sits in Starbucks for hours looking at YouTube videos about the Mandela effect and posting here whilst making every around you feel vaguely uneasy. Your posts are coherent enough that you could probably find a decent job if you weren't, you know, fucking crazy

You dropped that cunts Courtney name twice, he's disinfo and if you we're an RV'er AMA wouldn't work and you know this, sorry mate I can only give yes no answer's, get the fuck outta here you sad cunt.

Lenovo

Courtney Brown did a video on this, you can see it on Youtube. No. They got another guy who they thought looked like Jesus. Back then, no one know who was who, because there were no pictures, you see. So it seemed like Jesus came back to life.

No I do not, sorry. All I know is that every country except Africa will be involved.

>lel this is nice.
Damn straight. People keep thinking I'm LARPing LMAO

>so about food. will GMO takeover the planet like how those retards wanted?
No, because we will go back to farming & actually eat less meat.

>since you told us that after the mass culling everyone will rethink their views sociologically, that means the bad guys won.
No, humanity as a whole wins.

>is israel still the world king, or will that pass down to a new christian holy city ie vatican?
I don't remote view religious topics.

>psionics are going to be a common thing onto the normalfags, won't it?
Yes. This happens after the war. ET's will come visit us & remote viewing will be more common place.

I dunno.

What you don't understand about history is that at many points in time, there have been many pyramids. This is because the Atlanteans & other previous civilizations built them. That doesn't mean it's THE pyramid. In fact, we have our own pyramid in N.A. that nobody can get to.

It's called Associative Remote Viewing. Look it up.

hp, your remote sucks

please answer this

shut up courtney brown

if youre in a top secret program, you wouldn't have called africa a "country". not once, but twice.
BTFO
T
F
O

LMAO

I honestly don't know. It would take time to RV this.

I'm not Courtney. First of all he doesn't give a damn about you. He's content working on his YT projects. He doesn't even give a damn about me.

LMAO! No I'm not in some top secret program. I'm a civilian.

Sorry boss

either way, youre retarded

who did you learn under?

what can we do to sharpen our RV skills?

what will happen to Hillary Clinton?

fake and gay go kys.

Watch The Code by Carl Munch.
He explains a missing piece of the knowledge behind ancient megalithic structures that supports this.

And unironically yes, Norse gods are based on these people.

I understand that perfectly well, what you seem to not understand is that those are the same pyramids standing today.
And you have dozens of pyramids in north America/Canada, don't limit yourself. You would know not to if you wasn't larping.

what kind of remotes do you look at? i have a samsung remote that stopped working pretty inexplicably. do you look at them only or do you also fix them or use them? i need help with mine.

Full soy

you should RV the abraham cults lad. you'd see very interesting and weird details too, aside from all the nasty and depressing shit.
only conclusion i can think of is that it's a gigantic business from ancient fanfiction stories.

>for the meantime though, how is our internet also giving shits and giggles to our ayylium visitors?
>tell us about the space nazis. are they still the good lads of old or fucking pozzed?
>i still doubt about humans winning after the mass culling. since a monoracial and monocultural world is what the enemy wants in the first place

You're not getting out of this alive. You meant to say you started out as a remote viewer. You'll soon join the cadre of one of us on the inside like the rest.

Nah he's a larper just like you
He apparently just did a "roswell crash" remote viewing and the only way to watch that is to buy the dvd for 20$.
This is pathetic. Again remember this my dear /x/ friend; never trust someone that is selling something

You can't even use proper grammar, begone nigger. Back to middleschool with you.

I'm self-taught.

>what can we do to sharpen our RV skills?
There's many websites that have practice targets. Check out this site:
mprv.net/one20.html

There may indeed be a pyramid but confirming the time on that is another story. Any remote viewer will tell you this. Personally I go by Law of One info. That fits well enough with my RV data.

>you should RV the abraham cults lad.
Any particular things? I need to know how to target this.

>for the meantime though, how is our internet also giving shits and giggles to our ayylium visitors?
For some stupid reason I can't explain why, but I was found out & RV'ed by the ayys (two groups actually) shortly after mentioning them online. I assume they're having a hell of a time.

>>i still doubt about humans winning after the mass culling. since a monoracial and monocultural world is what the enemy wants in the first place
We will not have a monoracial/monocultural world. But rather everyone respects races & the population is kept in check. People's roles in society is much more important, which includes reproduction.

Sorry to tell you but I do get out of this alive.

His Time Cross project is completely free & you can go check his accuracy rate over there. Courtney is legit, end of.

TELL ME THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.

How many fingers am I holding up?

One, your middle. I just guessed that btw.

>Sorry to tell you but I do get out of this alive.
That's what they all say.

Ping me, if you know how to. I really do get out of this. I'll be of great value to people in the future.

Ive listened to “Major Ed Dames” on the art bell show for years
I like to listen to old broadcasts of the shows when I go to sleep since it helps me sleep
The guy is a self proclaimed remote viewer and allegedly worked for the CIA or some shit in their remote viewing program before it was allegedly shut down
99% of the shit he predicted would come true has not and all the end of the world shit he predicted has not happened and it’s been over 20 years for most of this stuff

Want a good laugh?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzellqaEz3Q

Super wrong. I was holding up 5 fingers but not my thumb.

Ed Dames is a quack. He was a monitor (not a viewer) in the Stargate program.

Some of Courtney's predictions for 2014
psychicfocus.blogspot.ie/2014/03/courtney-brown-of-farsight-institute.html

>Q. Why does this announcement have to wait until mid March? Why not now?
A. I get that both the way the message is to come across and the timing isn't right yet. (In my mind I see a bunch of Yoda's conversing at a round table, like there is a discussion / debate of some kind going on??). Courtney doesn't even know what day the announcement will be made. Once the message is communicated, it will be announced. I don't get anything is being withheld, it is forthcoming, it just isn't ready yet.

>Ed Dames is a quack
Pretty sure I said that

great value in asian basket weaving discussion site, interdasting.

>remote viewing
>not just quantum viewing everything anywhere.
Bro when I close my eyes I can see reality unfold like waves of color, when I try to "zoom" on the waves they either end in some location or behind a creature's eyes. When I try to "move" the wave/colors with my mind(like the psiwheel) pretty freaky stuff happens.

and you're here flaunting you can "remote view".

lucky faggot I'll kill for this nightmare to end. I don't want to be a God... or do i? Idk.

explain your technique in 3 steps

i may remote viewed a lot as child without realizing what i did

start with small: charity orgs and foundations. as you follow the money it's going to become pizzagate-tier as you see literally the CIA and jesuits go hand in hand, and the jewish foundations answering to chabad-lubavitch, and the muslims orgs sending lots of dough to medium-sized mosques worldwide for moar muslims.

>so ayys can detect shitposts instantly. this makes KeK one of the ultimate ayyys as He guide all variants of Cred Forums into supremacy
>since america dies, will it be reborn?
hearing you say america being raped to death actually saddened me
>about asia: which will get the most blood shed?

I'm spechul boy, big thing's for me in the future, neck yourself you delusional faggot.

What brand are my headphones?

While remote viewing have you ever bumped into anyone astral projecting?

It's a datamining thread you dummy. Why do you think the mods kept it around so much?

>Why do you think the mods kept it around so much?
Because they hate us?

Watch his Time Cross projects on YT. He's establishing a good record there. I'm not going to say anything more on him.

Which technique do you speak of? My main remote view method is CRV. I write down a coordinate, draw an ideogram, then get sensory data.

>since america dies, will it be reborn?
In a sense, yes.

>about asia: which will get the most blood shed?
China. You should know better that the (((world))) is out to get them.

No because it doesn't work that way.

I would assume that's the case. It's not every day a remote viewer strolls into Cred Forums

Are aliens real? What do you think about Clif / halfpasthuman?

>Because they hate us?
That's an application requirement

>Are aliens real?
Yes. Aliens were in fact responsible for humans being who we are today.

>What do you think about Clif / halfpasthuman?
What the hell is that? The food company? I don't eat that shit.

Faget I'm sure you just watched stranger things and wanted to spit on your dick and LARP about it

Remote viewing specialist here

Target:
OP/ February 2018
6635-2569

>Sucking dick and taking one in the ass.
Got that one right, didn't I?

You wrote that target correctly but good luck getting anybody to properly view that for you.

i'll ask later; need to cook some food
>you can detect what im about to cook though heh

well it worked like that

>lay in bed
>relax
>imagine a huge tv screen with endless channels
>start observing one
>see stuff (subconsciously generated)
>switch channel to see other things

No, this is not something we can do instantaneously. It takes time to gather enough information to even say anything. Anyways, it's been fun guys.

I know who he is and, I know who he works for he's a CIA PsyOP merchant and his "Remote viewing" is bullshit fed to gullible people like yourself, to keep them running in circle's

>It's not every day a remote viewer strolls into Cred Forums
Even if you were legit, you know you're supposed to "set up" and "get in the mood", right? Brainwaves gotta be primed and REM sleep has to be achieved or emulated.

So yea we have thousands of your kind here, but mostly on /x/

Yeah. I bet nobody wants to see what nasty shit OP does when he's not larping to be a magician on Cred Forums

Listen. Guy. I don't give a shit. I'm just a casual observer of his content. His Time Cross is legit. That's all I really care about.

I was only planning to answer questions from what I already know. Not to actual RV.

I bet huh.

Very, very gay and jewish.

>I was only planning to answer questions from what I already know.
Well answer me this, are you lying or not?

some advice for everyone in this thread.. this person is delusional and trying to plant interest in the subject of remote viewing into your minds for when his handlers go around looking for stooges. never trust anyone into "remote viewing" it's a scam. if anyone ever asks you IRL if you know anything about remote viewing claim to know nothing and show no interest.

Ok prove it then. What kind of job will I be doing on 2019? What profession etc. As accurately as you can.

That's not remote viewing, that's precognition

see and then

Target reference numbers (also called coordinates) for remote viewing are simply made up. The random numbers exists just to give the conscious mind something to focus on.

873r623–83y328 is an example of a random target number I typed up by just moving my fingers on the keyboard.

For example: your task manager (the person assigning you your remote viewing task) writes clear instructions pinpointing what information s/he wants you to remote view. Those instructions and/or photographs are sealed in an envelope and a random number is assigned to the envelope. The remote viewer is then only given the random number as a focus for their remote viewing task.

From that random number the remote viewer will be able to follow the signal line to the information.

You can add a time and date code into your target coordinate number if you wish. This helps for reference if you are building a database of your remote viewing work.

Some people use a random number generator to assign a number to a target (that which the remote viewer is viewing).

> random number
>you got the target right.
>good luck getting someone to look at that.

>larper

Don't listen to this guy. Check out my Super Bowl prediction 5 days before the event actually happened. Then check Associative Remote Viewing. It's legit, end of story. I'm out of this thread. Bye.

>claim to know nothing and show no interest.
Like I want to end up in a lunatic asylum to talk to random people about psionics or my personal theories about their applications in everyday life(cybernetics, etc).

besides, I don't think psychic abilities make anyone special

> the universe told me
My remote viewing powers are telling me you are an enormous faggot

millions of people correctly predict the outcome of the super bowl every year.

>remote viewing
>seeing things in the now, past and future
>focusing on specific person, coordinates etc.
Theres everything OP needs. It should work but it doesn't becouse it's all BS

>Check out my Super Bowl prediction 5 days before the event actually happened
It's older than that m8.

Sorcery puts your soul at risk regardless of how many pseudoscientific rationalizations You invent for it. Accept Jesus and renounce satan's "gifts", They're like glass beads.