>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5qReRWiaYo
truepundit.com/busted-open-borders-hero-jorge-ramos-lives-in-exclusive-6-million-island-home-surrounded-by-water-fences-huge-wall/
express.co.uk/news/world/916278/European-Union-news-Italy-British-Summer-Time-Daylight-Savings-Times-CET-GMT-EU-UK-Brexit
archive.is/vBqKi
truepundit.com/right-launching-new-gun-control-tirade-joe-scarboroughs-lost-letter-nra-suddenly-shows/
archive.is/u4M25
truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-congressman-joe-scarborough-backed-roy-moores-10-commandment-fight
youtube.com/watch?v=eT4hog3qOrs
livenewschat.eu/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

t.concerned citizen

lol

Dude where's your melenin?

aaaaaaa

Do you recognize this man?

Only care about terrorism when its supposed white nationalists. Completely forgetting any muslim attack that happened.

>Syria Arab Army is defending Afrin from Turkish forces
>Israel is bombing gaza
>Russia is about to kick USA out of Syria.
WW3 when?

>Abramson
it's all so tiresome

Oh wow

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

impeach the foremost expert on the constitution, yeah good luck

CNN's got you now. It's over, blumpities.

We should leave regardless. Let russia waste money there.

Except he was fed bullshit and repeated it, all those allegations were confirmed false and without any evidence.

Jareds not even connected to anyone?

Are meme flags supposed to be on Clover now?

Anyone else waiting on Europe to have another truck of peace incident? This whole gun control trend on social media is driving me up a fucking wall. Need a change of topic ASAP

isn't that the person of interest in that slaying of a staffer a few years back?

He got SCHLONGED in 2010 and Mika can't cum from his small insecure Joe.

Best teacher I ever had always said he should be allowed to carry his revolver and the civil war wasn't all about slavery.

Lol that militia dude won so much air time for his militia by playing to the medias bias.

>WW3 when?
Nukes exist, so, never?

Keep us posted

this take is dumb for so many reasons, the biggest two are you would need to meet the same threshold to impeach Thomas as you would need Trump since it’s the same Congressional mechanic for both of them

Second if you could even somehow pull this off, all you would have is Trump appointing his successor who would be 20 years younger and ideologically a carrier of the same ideals (like Gorsuch and Scalia).

---------two scoops

if Trump deploys white Americans to die in some desert shithole I will be so done

>(((Abramson)))

Was anybody huWhite in that damn school? And not (((The5)))

>pop singer

>Jew writing an article about getting rid of a black man who went off the plantation in the interest of defending Big Pharma that routinely bribes doctors and falsifies research data which leads to thousands of deaths and unstable, school-shooter tier behavior in the interest of making shekels

CONSIDER ME SHOCKED

The shooter was jew?
Sauce me

Proof he's a merchant?
>besides the killing kids thing

We arent in Syria. The CIA is.
Lame.

Quick rundown on the Oprah show??

Imagine if he'd had a gun, he could have lived a hero.

>deebly goncerned

They need to leave now.

Shut it down

Isnt he the most right wing judge on the court? Hard to replace such a based black man

>I am glad I never met her

You first then.

Who am I?

> (You)
>Best teacher I ever had always said he should be allowed to carry his revolver and the civil war wasn't all about slavery.

I think teachers should carry.... Ultimately, I believe it's the mental state of America that is the cause. Allot of psyops on kids. Mind polluting, body polluting... Sounds extreme but kids shouldn't have cellphones, and we should try to protect their innocence until they have developed fully... Kids being trained abbot sexual ideology before they can even the their shoes+ that's some seriously fucked up shit.... Lloyds should be able to be logged. Reproductuion is four adults... They shouldn't party enjoy recreational aspects... That's just fucked.

>gradually he began to hate them

Or school staff at least. Like hall monitors.

No one quite knows who or what they are

Literally WAT

Even if they get what they want and impeach him, Trump will just appoint a judge just as great

Some eurasian kike on a proxy, or a sandgroid.
That oil is gone, deal with that.

Nope the shadow government is going to continue to dip into military funds and people are just going to ignore the trillions of dollars "mysteriously" disappearing from the budget.

okie dokie

Help please

only about syria. the gun debate is just retarded
>ban all guns
>no just arm the teachers
>background checks nao
>muh 2nd civil war
>NRA and putin working together to kill children
>muh god needs to be put back in the classroom
>muh false flag

The Scarborough/McCain ticket will sweep America in 2020

only one hour until JoeJoe starts his morning show!

Ptg. I’m working on some stuff to release for /ourguys/ to show what life is like inside the social media machine and how we try and influence stuff while remaining completely hidden. How are these for titles of short works.

The art of the shit post: a guide for /ourguys/ to bypass policy and spread our word without fear of the ban(obviously not for people looking to take a ban but piss people off in the process)

And

The Zuccer diaries: the story working as a agent inside the most cucked corporations on the planet

weak

Liberals are cancer

Ironically this picture is from when Schiff wanted more transparency in the FISA process

To kill the weed you need to pull it from the roots. Long as the intelligence agencies are running wild it will never end.

That makes no sense.

Don't worry, that thread didn't last long

There's no gun debate: Shall not be infringed.
These forced talking points are just that.. propaganda, party in favor of gun control and the party against.

Fuck yes

Natalya is cute

Dismantle the fifth column?

Same thing said about Scalia, and Gorsuch has been more far on the right than him, plenty of people on the bench who idealize and want to emulate Thomas

>ITT there are Homeland faggots looking for more material

Genetic Jews have the highest rate of mental disorders of any demographic (markedly higher than even the spawn of whitexblack couples).

It's no surprise he went off the deep end.

Then you're a useful idiot.
Pres. Trump was clear: "Take the oil, we pumped money there, in exchange for what?"

are you fbi?

Ok take the oil, but we should leave. They have been at war for centuries. We aren't going to stop it.

brep

He looks crazy as fuck.

>He really, really, really likes this image

Nyet. I'm cook

actually nvm, going through more posts, you guys dented him for the long term

jesus christ you guys are savage

dk

Risky move unless replacement is already picked and confirmed same day

He's some kind of half-breed too

It's all yours

No. Concerned citizen.

>They have been at war for centuries. We aren't going to stop it.
I agree, but there are other things at stake.
China, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israhell and whatever.
It's not about them, it's about United States of America hegemony, everyone apparently wants that.

HIGH TECH

Literally him after a muslim attack in Europe

Did he fucking photoshop himself in Obama's smithsonian portrait HAHAHAHAHAAH

#MyPresident

youtube.com/watch?v=v5qReRWiaYo

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Vote out the neo cons most likely is the plan. But McCain is a war hero(and secretly shadow government frontman) that the public loves so tough luck.

Fins did it too

depends when the theoretical date (since it isn't going to happen) is, McConnell already used the nuclear option on Gorsuch which shows he can do an appointment with just a simple majority.

Wow this fake news!

The complete arrogance of the jews, man...

I'm CIA

Old George Washington was an isolationist to which I agree. We can still be bad ass, but be on our own. Like pre WW2. Like how they said they awoke a sleeping giant. We should be that sleeping giant again.

Mr. President, I'm CIA

I'm CIA

How cute

Then stop the chink, russian, sandgroids from wanting to destroy you by simply wishing them away, that would be some top notch super power.

someone who did nothing wrong

Trump: *gives thumbs up*
Aide: Mr. President, this is a Holocaust memorial
Trump: *respectfully rotates thumb 180 degrees*

didn't obongo give clearance to that natalia broad to make that meeting with jr?

And would have been successfully contained if the FBI wasn't still ridden with globalist, deep-state scum. (Yeah, that's a lot of meme buzzwords, but it's still unquestionably accurate).

We have the countermeasures in place to stop this shit from happening, but the faggot career-bureaucrats let it happen because if the 2nd Amendment gets neutered, it gives them near-omnipotent power. The only thing that would save us in such a scenario is that the military and the majority of Law Enforcement are Conservative and Patriotic as fuck, which is why Obama tried to replace competent military leaders with trannies, feminists, and authoritarians, while his DoJ changed police admission standards to be heavily weighted against people with an IQ of 100+.

Historians will look back on 2012-16 as the biggest constitutional crisis since the Civil War.

The Joe is Awake!

DEFEND THIS!!

Pls happen

>#HimToo

romania is a memeflag

the fact i'll never taste his boy pussy haunts my dreams

>officers
>fighting

Is Mattis making the military more lethal?

Ameri fat is a mem....

what are you talking about I love romania?

China's meatgrinder will be punishment enough. That's where the real officers will be made.

Probably Joe himself

Im snowed in /ptg/. What do? It never snows in February here.

So they agree women should not have lower requirements?

do you want handshake?

Jesus fuckin christ thats hot.

tfw trump changes his twitter avatar, too for the lulz

Get rugged up and be comfy

>Im snowed in /ptg/. What do? It never snows in February here.

Tweet me! @trutherbotearth

actually i imagine it's pretty cold

Seriously though the military is desperate to fill quotas. The army is lacking meat shields and despite high bonus signups and fancy new uniforms its still not enough.

To this

never leave again

>No more

checked and kek

>go to munich
>confront russia
What?

You mean people dont want to die in the middle east fighting goat fuckers for saudis and jews?

Why aren't you watching the Olympics?

Not interested except hockey.

Fuck i wish this was real

>

barely, a husk of his former self

AWOO!

He's not making it more lethal for the sake of being more lethal, he's returning it to what it should be.

>We're not here for (((nation-building))) or imperialism, we're here to make sure that if anyone fucks with us or our allies, they'll be glassed and occupied within 72 hours.

He submitted a request to Trump months ago to modify the RoE for troops in the Middle East to transition from 'You can't do shit even if fired upon until we verify the aggressors' to 'trust local intelligence and mag-dump into anyone who poses a threat '. Our casualties have decreased significantly since then and the damage to local terrorists has skyrocketed.

Look up his interviews on jewtube, the lad knows what he's doing.

Exactly. Even the minorities arent falling for the cheese trap anymore.

I think its time for a draft. Just round up all the degenerates and viola a million man army right there.

Delet this

Everyone in Hollywood knows how closely tied with Weinstein Oprah is. She will never hold up to any scrutiny.

Go to sleep dammit

>Zeb saves the thread

Nothing to see here, folks

I suspected as such. McCain also took a vacation in Ukraine to oversee the new "democratically" elected government.

if i remember Supreme Court Justices have gone through that before. Clarence Thomas got in on a simple majority. It was close, that's why they did the whole circus about him (honourable black man) supposedly touching some anita hill (total floozy btw).

You mad? HAHAHA

>truepundit.com/busted-open-borders-hero-jorge-ramos-lives-in-exclusive-6-million-island-home-surrounded-by-water-fences-huge-wall/
>BUSTED: Open Borders Hero Jorge Ramos Lives in Exclusive $6 Million Island Home Surrounded by Water, Fences, Huge Wall

> (You)

I love you.

Or you could stop sending your children to die in a desert for reasons your government never explains. Then they might trust you with their lives

love you too, I'm going to bed so nn everybody!

It's full of snowbunnies

>
>Or you could stop sending your children to die in a desert for reasons your government never explains. Then they might trust you with their lives

Whats he doing about these women in combat? Why are they allowed there and why are the standards lowered? He should kick them out.

What is the average increase that people will be receiving on tax returns?

>
>> (You) (You)
>
>I love you.

See you in our dreams babe... I'm going too

express.co.uk/news/world/916278/European-Union-news-Italy-British-Summer-Time-Daylight-Savings-Times-CET-GMT-EU-UK-Brexit

>berlin standard time

Literally "freedom fries: yurop edition"

Not as mad as your dad will be after i make him lick this fucking tumor spotless after i bury myself neck deep in your rancid asshole nazi scum

Pay attention.

Americas army needs every solider it can get. Women, transgender, fat are more than welcomed in these wars for gods chosen ones.

>jewish-hispanic is a white nationalist
>white liberal is a black nationalist

Why is everyone so fucking cancerous and retarded

He went there Jan 1, to catch the neonazis with their torch parade (yeah, even the blood and soil chant like that spencer rally). They do it every year and Mccain just doesn't want to miss it.

It needs the best it can get.

Happy Presidents day Cred Forums

Figured I check in to see graveyard shift /ptg/ since I couldn't sleep

T-thanks...now, about this indictment...

She also has (or had) a school in South Africa where the kids were sexually abused.
I would not be surprised to find out that the school was involved with child trafficking.
If she actually ran then that particular scandal, as well as her interview with the BBC, will be brought up.

Article that mentions the South African School.
archive.is/vBqKi

Correct

Are you doing your duty and donating to Republican candidates and will you be driving people to the polls?

Yall need a new baker btw. Good night

>a young based black protestant who hates niggers gets appointed
>liberals continue to reee

>truepundit.com/right-launching-new-gun-control-tirade-joe-scarboroughs-lost-letter-nra-suddenly-shows/
Joe is Joe letter to the NRA.

America has an all volunteer army...for now....
>777
Ummmmm....

archive.is/u4M25

>Students at the Florida school where 17 people died last week said Sunday they will organize nationwide marches for gun control next month and try to create a “badge of shame” for politicians who take money from the National Rifle Association and other gun rights groups.

>The students said they are organizing “March for Our Lives” rallies in Washington and other major U.S. cities on March 24 to demand action on curbing gun violence.

>About 20 students have launched “Never Again MSD,” a group that will push for changes in gun laws. The rallies are being planned with help from various groups, including organizers of the Women’s March, and have gained support from several prominent Democrats and gun-control groups, according to Alex Wind, one of the student organizers.

why the hell is nobody doing anything about soros?

I'll make that op pic for a bread tomorrow

Maybe, although I never trust anything about Africa. My mom's coworker went there with her husband to do charity work for her church group. It went well for a few weeks and then some rumor started that they were witches and they had their throats slashed in their sleep. Fuck the entire continent.

Good night, dear mccain poster.

Night. I'll bake at least 1

This! I really hope he's reading this thread

Yeah that doesn't work. Pulling back would fuck us over at this point. Also I think backing the Kurds is probably more about keeping Turkey in line while Erdogan screeches about how he's totally going to team up with the Russians than it is about Israel or Syria, otherwise Trump wouldn't have bothered to defund ISIS. There is more than one thing happening here.

A Jew wrote it. Wow what a surprise.

Checked.

Don't fuck with Kiwi McCain.
The only reason McCain has stayed alive for so long is that he keeps getting fed digits.

The commercials during these are fucking exhausting nothing but lefty propaganda

She's a national treasure, I miss red eye, even tom shillue

Democrats are retarded? Don't they know after every shooting gun permits and gun sales skyrocket? Don't they know most Americans don't want that crap? All it does is make Republicans go out and vote against Dems.

He can't unilateraly undo the damage done by Obongo (which was backed Congressionally). If I'm understanding the jurisdiction of his office correctly, all he can do is reform the the training requirements for admission, he can't touch roasties already enlisted in any shape or form, as enlisted personnel are protected by multiple Congressional and Judicial rulings.

is this REAL? on what show? is it popular? is Cred Forums the bad guy here?

Yes. Homeland. No. Red herring.

That's why you watch online and use ublock to block the ads.

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
>Post faster

>Be McCain frontman of the shadow cabal
>anti nationalist
>Supports nazi government to attack Russian nationalist government
What a hypocrite.

Awoo

Rah.

Homeland, it's shit, girl is a CIAnigger main character, it's from a traitor US citizen that converts to Islam and get cucked by his wife for his best friend ( start of the series ).

sauce my biscuit

What has President Shithole foaming at the mouth? Is it 17 people dead in a Florida high school?

No, it's that Russia clearly interfered in the 2016 election and sullied HIS WIN.

Your milk of human kindness is drowning me.

kek

>Don't they know after every shooting gun permits and gun sales skyrocket?
And thus the cycle continues.
Although they usually need a credible threat to gun-rights for gun sales to go up, we'll see what happens after this one.

Samefagging bitch

why is she using 4chinz? are they seriously doing Cred Forums thread simulators in that show?

truthrevolt.org/news/flashback-congressman-joe-scarborough-backed-roy-moores-10-commandment-fight

>"Tomorrow, this body is going to be looking at a resolution supporting the public display of the Ten Commandments. There has been a very interesting case in the State of Alabama where Judge Roy Moore, who presides over a circuit court, maintains in his courtroom a wood-carved plaque containing the Ten Commandments. He has been challenged by another judge to take those down. The Governor of Alabama, Fob James, has stated that he will do whatever it takes to keep the Ten Commandments up in that courtroom, including calling in the National Guard. It is sure to be an entertaining debate tomorrow, and very interesting, and, I believe, a very important debate. But sadly, the entertainment is going to come from those people who will come to the floor to try to twist history, try to continue the revision of history that would separate one country from its heritage. You know, we have a very proud heritage of faith and freedom in this country.

>“In fact, on the issue of the Ten Commandments, we had James Madison, the father of the Constitution, say the following while drafting the Constitution: ‘We have staked the entire future of the American civilization not upon the power of government, but upon the capacity of the individual to govern himself, to control himself, and sustain himself according to the Ten Commandments of God.’ That was James Madison, the father of the Constitution. And yet 220 years later, we have radical revisionists who are trying to tell us that the Constitution will not allow us to have the Ten Commandments on the wall of a court in Alabama.”

What did Joe is Joe mean by this?

SHALL

NOT

They even have a strawman Alex Jones on the show, it's full retarded.

wew

P-Post the flag waving one pls

get with the program
youtube.com/watch?v=eT4hog3qOrs

I like this one, it's the mark of someone browsing here

why would one do this to themselves?

BE

Pence touring the border wall on fox soon
Wew

>MY PRESIDENT IS THICC

KANGZ

Was this part of the show or what? The retardation of the posts makes them feel realistic.

>Democrats are retarded?

Yes and no. Shillary was their Trump card. The final nail in the coffin of liberty - and they lost. IMAGINE if Shillary had won and was in charge of appointing SCOTUS nominees. The 2nd Amendment would be gone by now, a (((relic of a bigoted past that has no place in the New Order))).

The military and 70% of cops would have revolted, which is when the Lugenpresse would have stepped in advocating the UN-controlled (((Safer Cities))) Act to be implemented, thus pitting the rebel patriots against UN intervention on US soil. Total War would result on our home soil, with urbanites siding with our kike usurpers, eventually overwhelming us.

That such a reality nearly came to pass here, and that it has manifested in countless,other realities is unforgivable. Pray for the Fallen.

The real flaw is that there isn't enough anime or reaction images in their fake Cred Forums

>looks more like she's against the thigh gap

That line feels like it was conceived in a place like this.

good morning /ptg/

thighs are for gap.

Good morning, where ya been

Butthead

I m always here. But in recent days I lurk more, no reason.

Morning Luxy
Fug, off by one. I still love you

Could have been at least a few smug anime girls given as a reaction to the "a concerned citizen" reply.

livenewschat.eu/politics/

GET

IN

HERE

is this a shoop or did he loose like 50 pounds

Finally getting caught up on everything, now understand 1 more meme.

I agree. I'm kind of surprised they didn't make some shit knockoff of Pepe or something

>You require updates riddled with ads to view this
>Screen completely filled with ads that are impossible to bypas
I've been to Bucharest and rural Romania. You're a great people, but when it comes to imternet you need to GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

>clicking a data harvesting link from a romanian joeposter
You know better than this user

>not clicking his ads
>forcing him to pickpocket and rape for a living

what did they mean by this?

Did Homeland summon a digits storm?
He's definitely lost weight since the military doctor gave him a checkup
That's more like it!

>he doesn't post behind multiple proxies from a disposable phone

Enjoy your vacation

Lmao

They're communists and therefore subhuman

oh, okay

How many millions did he spend on this?

What does Joe call it when he does a bunch of insane tweets?

Answer your phone. It might be your mom

How much time already spent on this Russian Hoax investigation?

Wait what?
I thought this was just shitposting on 4chinz, did he actually do this or have they been ruse'd.

13 months

Jesus Christ.

post faster

baking

dk, are you a fed?

NEW

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That could work

>text after text of sjws conspiring to subvert government back and forth inside the FBI: cricketburgers

>6 degrees of kevin bacon emails some in a Cred Forums red line conspiracy diagram some coke addled CNN media bitch laid out for their ambiguously gay duo of cooper and acosta to look deebly goncerned about : BOMBSHELL

These people haven't known an actual BOMBSHELL since 1995 when their dad beat them with a rolled up copy of Hustler for looking at porn and set into motion the faggotry that would cause WW3.

>muller's investigation is literally poring over shitty blogs and eurotrash tabloids hoping someone does his work for him
lol

>Completely forgetting any muslim attack that happened.
That's what they want US to do
Liberals smell blood with this latest attack
Soros money is involved--we may count on it
Just (((who))) do we think is getting these high school kids organized into a new activist youth organization, complete with neo-populist marches and demonstrations? Hmmmmm??

(Activist youth organization....libshits always take their pages from the fascist left, let's see, will we call them the Soros Youth?)