Stepan Bandera - Hero of Ukraine

This makes the russhits and poleshits buttmad.

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaneu.com/albania-remains-poorest-countries-europe-suggests-report-world-bank/
rp.pl/Spoleczenstwo/180219576-Prawo-pobytu-w-Polsce-Ukraincy-pytani-o-stosunek-do-UPA-i-Bandery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM
studyinukraine.gov.ua/life-in-ukraine/international-students-in-ukraine/
studyinukraine.com.ng/basic-information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7uAlXN46pfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army#Flag
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poles keep prolapsing Russians with gay sex, they all deserve to die

Take off your memeflag.

Ukraine is a American/Israel puppet state

hero of what

There's only one Ukrainian hero, and it's pic related.

Clean the fucking toilet, Taras.

t. 5 million population in Poland
5 million population in Russia too

Fuck off human trash. the biggest shithole in europe, your women are neutral born hookers.

No, I'm pretty cool with him, he fighted the bosheviks, so he's /ourguy/.
Shut the fuck up, kike. If Ukrainians are the most poor people in Europe they are still better than you because they have honour .

Ukr*ine partitioned by poles and russians when?

>Shut the fuck up, kike. If Ukrainians are the most poor people in Europe they are still better than you because they have honour .

Honor my ass you cheap slavic human trash. All the whore houses in isreal are filled with ukrainian and russian women. they fuck with arabs ethiopians, eritreans...you name it. your cunt women will put anything in their mouth.

Germany's median savings might be lowered by poor east germans, but why is Austria so low aswell?

Makhno was great.

still butthurt about all the pogroms?

Fuck off commie. He allied with bolsheviks several times and fought against Ukrainian Nationalists.

>Neutral
Natural
>The chosen ones

Albania gdp per capita 4,146.90 USD
Gaza gdp per capita 6100 USD

Gaza...Even fucking Gaza is doing better than you useless faggots.

"Albania remains one of the poorest countries in Europe, suggests a report of the World Bank"
balkaneu.com/albania-remains-poorest-countries-europe-suggests-report-world-bank/

Bomb your country.

>Stepan Bandera - Hero of Ukraine

>Stepan Bandera - Hero of Ukraine

damn check hellgium out maaaan
I'm 24 and good on my way to be wealthy myself. feels good to be part of the hard working smart working pure white masterrace. 2 times they used the grounds of my people to fight their shitty wars and 2 times we came out on top again with some help from the mutts, thanks, you idiots.

sounds breddy ustaša

and then he got fucked in the ass by the bolsheviks

Bandera was a fkin jew, no wonder you guys fucked up now following a jew like him.

U not even worth the gas

>no wonder you guys fucked up now following a jew like him.
yes, they follow him now, he is a Jeew also

Actually, it's more EU that is driven mad with Bandera.
You'll be soon on your own, OP

what, waving the flag of a country that doesn't exist???

it's a real flag
just look

murderer of innocent civilians - hero of cuckraine
time to remove this fake nation from the map

He was an anarchist. That alone makes him an unwanted element.

Darwins Law Chapter 101: How to ruin own country

Like everyone else who allied with them. It's almost like theres a pattern somewhere in there...

>poles barking at ukrainians like a dog at a mirror
very entertaining desu

ITT: Eastern European shit I don't understand.

I think there is just no clear winner in the area so they keep slinging shit back and forth fighting for the top dog position.

>memeflag
opinion discarded

Bandera translates to "light post" in Serbian.
Sorry, I can't take you seriously.

>polish hubris will lead them once again into death and destruction
I can't wait to see your land getting dejewed once again, Marek

t. The slave of the slavs

Nobody likes you Ukrops. Not even Belarus. It's time to give away "your" land to your rightful owners.

The Lithuanians.

>meme flag
>siding with ukrainians over poles

>Actually, it's more EU that is driven mad with Bandera.
Source.

This is very clever Jewery.

Comparing the ethnic and cultural destruction of Poland to favorable trade deals?

Fuck off, kike.

>polish diaspora living in Britain cleaning toilets
I wonder how you look like, slavic face with british teeth, must be very funny to look at

>to dislike ukrainians you must be polish

>t. best goy
Fuck off and die.

I don't dislike Ukraine if that's what you think...

>poland stronk! we're thieving our way through history and cry when someone calls us out for it

>posts Himmler
>sides with poleshits, who saved jews and fought Reich
>not with Ukrainians who genocided kikes and sided with Reich

you can't talk shit about other countries while hiding behind a meme flag you coward.

I'm not polish, i just prefer them to ukr*nians

>siding with the riech automatically makes you redpilled no matter what the current situation of your people/country is

Polish barely care.

Incorrect.

The only Ukrainian heroes were Vatutin and Zhukov.

dont you two have toilet to clean?

Deepthroat Lavrov's weiner & vote for Putin again you kleptocratic faggot. Communism is dead.

>clever jewery
>poland shills for EU as long as it gets the benefits of it
this is not about the "cultural destruction of Poland" this just shows what kind of lying and thiefing parasites the poles actually are
>HURR BASED POLAND SO TRADITIONAL
*is mainly FOR EU which destroys every nation state*

I don't understand how you blue-yellow cunts can say anything wrong about our country when half of your population imigrated here. Please, gtfo from my country and then talk shit.

Piotrkowska street, Łódź, wow I just checked it, looks comfy now, thanks user

They barely care and yet they had to make that retarded ahistorical movie about Volyn, they criminalized "Bandera ideology". Even ask Ukrainians, who want to apply for residence in Poland, about their attitude towards Bandera and UPA. This is violation of freedom of speech.
rp.pl/Spoleczenstwo/180219576-Prawo-pobytu-w-Polsce-Ukraincy-pytani-o-stosunek-do-UPA-i-Bandery.html
And even on Cred Forums, they whine about him constantly like little bitches.
Fuck them.

When you take every polish turd that inhibits western European countries back, then and only then can you make such a retarded claim.

why did you invite them bro
we don't want that subhuman uneducated trash, keep it

emigration of human trash to cucked west really improved safety and quality of life in Poland

>Eastern European shit I don't understand.
Do you understand pic related

Wtf i love Poland now!

>half of your population imigrated here
>this is what poleshits believe
And those Ukrainians in Poland don't receive gibs or nothing like that. They work their asses off, not even getting paid minimum wage at times. They contribute to polish economy.
Even more, Ukraine is basically defending Poland, whole EU for that matter, against russians.
YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO US. But you are too arrogant and dumb.

do you understand this?

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

how about understanding this,
you know killing civilians and shit

Vodka was invented in Kyivan Rus'(Ukraine). Both poleshits and russhits are lying thieving niggers.

Hmm, this amount of butthurt - even double replied - sounds oddly familiar, maybe, just maybe you're from the people that suffers from the eternal butthurt? ARE YOU A POLAK?

So you are the guys to blame for such a monumental crime against humanity ?

Diiiiiiiid'ko

>Ukraine

Jesus, wtf is wrong with Latvians?

Why are you so fixated with Bandera who is controversial figure even in Ukraine? Chmielnicki is 100% better to push as national hero than this guy.

Those are british slags though

>chocholce
>hard work
>benefitting economy

hey botox is for migraines now, it might fucking kill you though.

Then Russians came and fucked you up like all other baltic shits. Well atleast you are not Estonians so theres something good going for you.

>And even on Cred Forums, they whine about him constantly like little bitches.

Who made this thread? Butthurt Pole or Hohol?
There is another thread on the main page made by Hohol titled "polish scum". I'm glad our gov made this anti-bandera law, Ukrops can larp as nazis in ukraine, not in Poland. Ahistorical movie about Volyn??? Get the fuck out, i'm glad my Ukrainian co-workers from Ivanofrankovsk and Kiev openly spit on bandera followers and want to become PL citizens. They don't deserve living among subhumans like you.

Khmelnytsky sold Ukraine to m*scovy.

do you understand this Kenyan monkey fucker
your rotten President

More like they came and we kept fucking with them till the mid 50s.
Also
>Fin
>Hates Estonians
wut?

Kievan Rus' is formed by Swedish vikings uniting all the Slavic tribes living there so now i can confirm that it is infact Swedish.

Estonians are little faggots that except others to fight for them and then get buthurt and complain when Finland does not be their army.

You insurgents were propably samekind meme as metsäveljet in estonia. Sitting in forest hiding from Ruskies while your mothers bring you food is not fucking anyone up.

>Forming Russia/Ukraine
that's not something to be proud about

I still like polish people. Always will

First of all, Vikings founding and ruling Rus' is just a Normanist theory. It may be true, maybe not true.
Even if it's true, they were culturally assimilated by Slavs.

WHY FINLAND POLICE FUCK ESTONIA?
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM

>Baltic
>Aryan
You are rapebabies of fingols, so lol nope.

Also assimilation happened in one/two generation which is extreamly fast. Its funny to read Swedish We Wuz Russiaans and Shiiet theories sometimes.

>Vodka is bad
Go drink kool-aid or Sunny D & listen to Mac Demarco you horse fucking neo-marxist woman

>Kievan Rus' is formed by Swedish vikings
BIGGEST LIE EVER!.
Sweden is in identity crisis mode being as we speak fucked in the ass by hordes of niggers and muslims. LOL

Hey, hohol, stop chimping out aor I'll have to cut yor wage by 50%. Then you'll earn 2zł/h of work

UKRAINAAAA FAGGGG XDDDDD

^^^THIS
SO VERY FUNNY AND TRUE. LOL

I'm a russhit and he doesn't make me buttmad. The overwhelming anti-Semitism makes me mad, I can't fathom how people can be so docile and naive to believe in the Jew boogie man instead of sorting out the real issues in the society.

How exactly?

Ill drink your blood.

a true hero he fought for our clean toilets

You're better off dead. To find a gas station with ZYKLON B

Jew detected

Crypto Jews are everywhere.

How do Western Ukrainians make champagne.
They piss in the bottle and add baking soda to create bubbles.And they drink it from real champagne flutes. Very weird.
TRUE FACT. I saw them doing it.

How do Western Ukrainians make chocolate health nutrition bars.
They collect cows dung and add sugar to it and they eat it. Very weird.

No you won't. You're a first world pussy.

>Sir Gay

I can smell the homosex on him from the damn picture.

I am not Jewish you dity slav. Been twice in Ukraine once in Odessa once in Keiv, showed them my German passport they got automatically wet, Ukrainanin girls are such an easy game easy fuck, they are so desperate that they started having sex with the shitskins niggers turkish sex tourists

Like them as much as you want, that's your right. I just don't understand how there are Ukrainians who cuck to them, given history and their current behavior. They treated Ukrainians at times, no better than russians. And they can be as imperialistic and arrogant as russians.

We don't have curbs painted white like that you Falkland jelly nigger.

>see shutting down of unnecessary ukrainian schools in Polish majority regions
>LITERALLY ANUDDAH HOLODOMOR

kys

>jews are mkay they help you to make your country great!

tfw hohols love riding stepan's bandera

Nice try but everyone knows that in the year of 850 two-hundred divisions of Swedish Spacemarines kangz descended upon the eastern lands and bix nood united all territories but now all world is revisionist bastard and oppress da Swedekang so now i demand free gibs or i send 20 Divisions of Mohammedans to Poltava mkay?

How's Molenbeek this time of year?
You'll feel (en)riched pretty soon.

such a fucking lame post

>that stereotypical JUSTed slav hair clearly visible on the statue
LMAO

>Bandera - hero of upaine
>Stalin - hero of ruskie
>Mao - hero of chinks
>Hitler - hero of larpers
And you still don't understand why people can't take you seriously.

i have a butthurt but from taking a colossal shit, have fun cleaning my chochol friend

Also so many niggers and shitskins (arabs, turks) lately in Ukraine, just go to snapchat map click on ukraine and all you see is nigger posts, i am serious.

>sweden
and swedcucks here are still in denial that their country is going to collapse, if even us, a country much berated by them, has faster growing economy than them.

WE WUZ VODKA INVENTORS N SHIIIET WE DA FIRST ALCOHOLICS MISHA GET THE SAMOGON N PIKLES WE GONNA SHO DEM OUR HOSPITALITY YO

>take off your memeflag
>says this to a guy posting with under Ukrainian flag
>while posting under memeflag himself
Do you know what memeflag is, pidorashka?

Did you know that we have T.I.G.E.R.S ?

>Vodka was
How do Western Ukrainians make champagne.
They piss in the bottle and add baking soda to create bubbles.And they drink it from real champagne flutes. Very weird.

How do Western Ukrainians make chocolate health nutrition bars.
They collect cows dung and add sugar to it and they eat it. Very weird.

lmao buttmad kike

Tried it and can’t see anything, which city?

Poljanyzja - arabs
invano frankivsk - arabs
Keiv arab and niggers
kharkiv arabs

they dont show their faces all the time, but what arabs do ALL THE TIME is play music shitty arabic or negro music when take a video for snapchat or instagram.

checked

foreign citizens aka russians

Kek

my goddamn sides are falling apart pls send help

He's calling ukraine a meme country

Checked it out, Wtf are they doing there?
I don't think Ukrops have that good benefits..

>He's calling ukraine a meme country

Either exchange students, tourists or fucking women.

I found some Polish people in Lwów

german gibmedats are more than enough for them to live a hustler lifestyle in ukraine. A nice dinner out costs about the same as a junk takeway in the west. And the girls come even cheaper

I lived there for like 3 months I was shocked because I saw so many arabs and africans, I asked girls why is that and she told me that many go study there, just check the ''The number of international students in Ukraine by country of origin''

studyinukraine.gov.ua/life-in-ukraine/international-students-in-ukraine/

But still it boggles my mind why they would go there haha.
Oh i know that i have been there its cheap as fuck, But doubt they are from Germany or Europe they have to be straight from the shitholes they come from and as it looks they are not from former SSSR countries.

Would be better if it was just the airplane and the Rusball

>Ukrainian Nationalists
>OUN
>Negro

Damn they are so dumb, no wonder their country is going downhill.

Shlomo, the Holocaust never happened and your grandparents are leing the whole time.

*lying

theres no such thing as Ukraine. Your country is a meme. You're russians with an overinflated ego

What does a nigger study? There has to be some sort of merits required to go to UA uni?

Just found this, no wonder they go study there.

Ukraine University World ranking is averagely high. Many of their Universities are of high standard with big structures and very qualified teachers. Please make sure you do your proper findings about the University of your Choice before you even apply. We can help you with that information for free if you contact us.

Almost all their courses are globally Recognized (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).

Medicine in Ukraine is quite cheap compared to other parts of Europe. Medicine is one of Ukraine’s major strengths. There are thousands of International students studying Medicine in Ukraine.

The general living cost in Ukraine is relatively cheap, compared to other parts of Europe. Most students can survive with as low as between $100 and $200 per month. This largely depends on the student’s lifestyle.

English Medium of Instruction.

Educational System in Ukraine is widely accepted worldwide.

There are chances of permanent Residence & settlement in Europe af

There are chances of permanent Residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program.*

studyinukraine.com.ng/basic-information.html

It makes sense now thanks user, desu iam actually surprised there isn't more people going there for uni now when i think about it.
Visa is not hard for Euros to get, schools are decent-good and its cheap.
I can understand arabs and negroes because they come from shitholes but there should be alot more westerners there.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uAlXN46pfw

What is going on in Sweden, are we poor?

what the fuck is u kraine?

>iam actually surprised there isn't more people going there for uni now
Medical schools in Ukraine are "famous" for infecting students with AIDS and other diseases.
But of course nobody is talking openly about it.

fucking saved, also sides = gone

I like you swedebro

Are you actually serious? A pole telling someone to clean his toilet? You must be kidding. All your cousins and aunts are busy cleaning german, british, danish, swedish... toilets lel

literally who? your national heroes are shit

So many dumbass euroteens in here.

Read Wikipedia on Bandera. Then come back here.

As poor as Germany, strongest economy in EU, apperantly

Why do you Ukrainians use the anarco communist flags? The red and black or it represents something else?

Wikipedia says that he sucked dicks and was a german puppet

what am i supposed to do with this information

Wasn't he sent to the concentration camp?

Perfect Ukraine doesnt exi...

The wonders of (((socialdemocracy))), comrade

balding

Its not anarchism. Similar colors yes

How can I go about rescuing a Ukraine woman and making her my wife?

>argentinian education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army#Flag
>The battle flag of the UPA was a 2:3 ratio red-and-black banner. The flag continues to be a symbol of the Ukrainian nationalist movement. The colours of the flag symbolize 'red Ukrainian blood spilled on the black Ukrainian earth. Use of the flag is also a "sign of the stubborn endurance of the Ukrainian national idea even under the grimmest conditions."

Why is your country so gay now

There's only one Ukrainian hero, and it's pic related.

> I don't understand how you blue-yellow cunts can say anything wrong about our country when half of your population imigrated here.
Mb they talk shit because there are problems with your country?
It's better than Ukraine in many ways, but its got its own problems
> Please, gtfo from my country and then talk shit.
It's Cred Forums, everyone shittalks here
> Ukraine is basically defending Poland, whole EU for that matter, against russians.
Ukraine still can't solve the problem in Donbas. What the fuck are you talking about?
> YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO US. But you are too arrogant and dumb.
Oh the irony

> Aззaзo
> Дiiiiiдькo
Kek

+1 this guy is a god beliver
so just tell him yeahova and he mad
in israel you many people like him yeh they dont even worth the gas for you
but for me it worth jail time to kill this shit

> polish foreign citizenships in eu
> 2012

Fake news, he is not Ukrainian.

>Ukraine still can't solve the problem in Donbas.
Of course there are still problems in Donbass. But if not for Ukraine, those problems would be in Poland now and other EU countries.
But we stopped russpigs going futher and some kind of gratitude would be nice. But no, pooles are too arrogant. Better backstab a country fighting russian menace, again. They never learn.

Argentina is a giant gay club

> some kind of gratitude would be nice
Don't forget where you live.
Maybe in other countries, you'd be truly honored, but here you'll get a pat on the back from the goverment and left to rot until you're needed again.

>Jew calling anyone human trash
hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

The main problem with your meme country is that it blocks path to Germany for rest. There is no excuse for this misunderstanding

>your meme country
Rurik-Mongol please... Your name literally comes from rowing vikings.

The Holodomor didn't kill enough Western Ukrainians.

Stalin should have finished the job.

Ukraine is Russia. Whoever claims otherwise is the cum sucking bottom faggot from Poland or the U.K.

You have to go back Boris

fucking kike

youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk

Other puppet states of the US are Japan, South Korea, Poland. History shows that it's better to be american puppet state than Russian.

yugoslavs

They painted it into gay rainbow to appease EU officials visiting Kiev so we can jew more money from them.

Friendly reminder this is a Russian shill trying to drive a wedge between Poles and Ukrainians who are natural allies against Russians. Don't fall for Russian tricks.

I think jews are behind this

wtf, you cant even burn it down
I followed the ukgeneral since day one, and honestly...i wasnt rooting for you. But you had my sympathies.
Get your shit together, why did you change one oligarch with another and expected anything to change? In retrospect, you were just a front to keep russkies busy from middle east. A pawn. You had your ideals, im sympathetic to that as well....but...you were played nigga, still are. East is your future, not west. Stop chasing dreams and come home, lost son.

>Israel puppet state
you do realize israel is like 15% russians right ?

>tfw Jew of the north

>cases of assault
Sweden I understand, but WTF is going on in Scotland?

Why they do this?

>And those Ukrainians in Poland don't receive gibs or nothing like that. They work their asses off, not even getting paid minimum wage at times. They contribute to polish economy.
Well, that's Poland, not the old EU. Poland accepts immigrants, wouldn't accept vermin.

Bandera? He was like "bigger" manlet than putin himself. shake my headcannon desu

>Kievan Rus'
Founded in Novgorod. Pretty far from Ukraine territory. First king (Rurik) never was in Kiev.

>The Holodomor didn't kill enough Western Ukrainians.
There was no Holodomor in Western Ukraine.

You have nothing to do with old Novgorod.
Muscovy conquered and massacred people of Novgorod Republic.

Nice fake kremlin propaganda.

xDDDDDDDD

>You have nothing to do with old Novgorod.
Well, we have. It is actually part of our country, native land and populated by our people.
>Muscovy conquered and massacred people of Novgorod Republic.
Bullshit, in Novgorod there was only ~20thousands, but in whole Republic ~2 mlns people.
Massacre in the cities it's common thing for Middle Ages unfortunately.
And in Kiev too, you may be sure. Many times.

OY VEY BASED UKRAINE

Before WW2 Ukrainians had no country. Half of their population was in Poland, and half in USSR.
As about every nation at the time without a country, Ukrainians in Poland were doing revolutionary shit, with usual revolutionary consequences
USSR "solved" risk of revolutionary shit with good old genocide en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
In 1939 Soviets captured part of Poland that had mixed Polish / Ukrainian population. Soviets had them both by balls.
2 years later that part of captured by Germans. During that time Ukrainins did series of pogroms of non-Ukrainians, which led to German forces recruiting UPA to clean area of Jews.
In 1943 and 44 UPA went after Poles wiping out entire Polish settlements. Numerous Ukrainians who opposed genocide were killed as well.
Red Army eventually recaptured these lands and spent years hunting down UPA members. Some time later massive resettlement took place all over USSR and satelites, where people would be kicked out of their homes and sent to "their" SSR if they lived in "wrong" one.

>/f/a/g/o/t/s/ Gays! Speak correctly.
funny advertising

Bandera was like gigantic asshole and was responsible for genocide. With bandera named sterts and bandera monuments there will be no Ukraine in EU or NATO cos Polish nationalfags wil go apeshit and veto. As for Ukrainians in Poland they work really, really hard, have work ethic and are generally cool gays. I dont have problem with them being in Poland and I think that they shoud get full work insurance and stuff. This is the best way to help Ukraine cos monies they send home goes directly to families and cant be easly stolen by corrupted oligarchs. Rusians go full lenght to divide but with over 7000 Ukrainians in Poland already they created like 0 real problem, beside some far-right butthurt.

Nice cherrypicking

Wtf are you talking about. Poland is to blame for Ukraine falling to communism.

How are you enjoying the hell hole you-krops created?

what? Care to elaborate?

Isn't that just a repurposed Lenin statue you got there?

Real fucking original!

To be honest, I don't care what you do with whole banderism in your country.
Just don't cross our border with that shit.

fascinating picture

Poland had aliance with free Ukrainians in war of 1920. Near end of the war Polish leader Piułsudski lost election to Dmowski - far right idiot who divided ukraine with soviets. Being right wing somehow did not stop him from deals with bolsheviks. Most of his electorate was polish so called nobles who want steal ukrainians land so they sell half of Ukraine and betray allies.

>Dmowski - far right idiot
You watch your fucking mouth, you kike

For far right idiots there are no arguments only slurs
So if you are nationalist then why ashamed by flag?
Pedale jebany

>So if you are nationalist then why ashamed by flag?
To troll people, you pleb?
A tak poza tym to wracaj na wykop

>bandera
Why is your national hero a spic

In Eastern Europe everyone hate themselves right?

Sending more money? Already your bancera gov was given millions in loans never to be get paid back.Fuck off wave slave hohol.

Why do people hate Bandera for defending Ukrainians against Polish village plundering terrorists?

>I am not Jewish
>says the one with a Israeli flag