Why are Jews so afraid of being deported to Isreal?

If they are "Chosen" can't they use their superior brains to turn it into a livable country? Turns out they rather live in Anglo-Saxon/Germanic "inferior" countries. Does this prove Hitler's racial theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjBXTWAp0mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Tamar-Muhammad-top-baby-names-in-Israel-for-third-straight-year-505506
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2017/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=20&pr.y=1&sy=2017&ey=2017&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=964,935,132,436,136,112&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=
bitchute.com/video/xhAM7YJ2zLO6/
youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EoqJn8KHibA
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtjyKAM8MY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=121149
citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/
m.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-are-there-anti-Israel-Jews-465921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't even join the army without having to wear diapers.

No one has ever trusted the kikes and for a good reason. Take for example the Cuckoman Empire: Jews weren't allowed to hold official positions outside their communities and were exempt from the jizya (Janissary forces) because they were deemed untrustworthy.

the funny part is the janissary's used torture and brainwashing techniques to make assassins out of kids, much like the CIA and MOSSAD do. the reason the jews were kept out of that division is because they designed it

Isfake

well they do hate Arabs and prefer the beautiful European* phenotype unlike niggers, spicks?, chinks, poos etc

The ottoman empire allowed Jews to do their banking

They're a bad example of Jew cuckery too. The problem is that Jews are incompetent to build a livable country on the level of Germanic/Anglo countries

thier source of power comes from siphoning energy and blood from various hosts and sending it back to israel
if all the jews were in israel they would have to create their own wealth

Even slavic countries who rose from communism 20 years ago are surpassing them (Israel never had communism)

Jews are pathetic

>Why are Jews so afraid of being deported to Isreal?

Because you can undermine national identity and international projection of your host country by posing as a citizen.

Most Jews that are born in foreing countries are raised up to believe Israel is their main country even if they dont publicly admit it.

Faced with the decision to choose to do something to improve their country of birth and Israel they would choose Israel 100% of time, and thats something that has more impact if you are residing and considered a citizen of said country.

LITERAL PARASITES

I think you're wrong. They identify as Jewish but most of them don't care about Israel at all, which is why it's a 3rd world shithole.

Poland: high tech aryan economy

youtube.com/watch?v=KjBXTWAp0mQ

Israel: bombed out shithole (pic related)

No one to parasite off of in Israel. It was created so they woudln't be persecuted yet they won't go there instead prefer to stir up shit and undermine whatever country they reside in.

Suuure....

I´ve been surrounded by Jews all my life since the school I went to was one of the best in my country and roughly 90% of the students were Jews, I know the way they think and behave and Im deadly serious when

I state that almost every single one of them would put Israel over their birth country if they had to choose. They would fuck over their birth country every single time if it meant making things better for Israel.

>If they are "Chosen" can't they use their superior brains to turn it into a livable country?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

"Israeli shekel emerges as world's 2nd-strongest currency"
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/

High GDP, High life expectancy, High tech country. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Poland: high tech aryan economy
Thats why so many of them fly to UK to clean their toilets?

>If they are "Chosen" can't they use their superior brains to turn it into a livable country
If my family would be chosen to rule, I would be ok to live behind enemy lines to strengthen our influence. Same for kikes.

Israel only exists because jews have taken control of every western country. If they were to all gather in Israel, they would lose the goyim shekel that keeps their unsustainable boat afloat. Just look at the "most powerful leader" in the world,Netanyahu uses him as a rug.

>everything else
wow, sounds scientific
$50 says this was made by a jew.

>poland
>aryan

Everything we worked for, everything we achieved to be contained in that prison. Never the goyim is our slave and shall forever be the slave

they are coming back because the economy is growing again

Wait, isn't the Jizya the price heretics have to pay not to be killed?

move along brainlet anglo

Jews are parasites by Nature and they don't like to leech off other Jews, they enjoy sucking the life out of GOYIM.

>Poles weren't allowed to join the waffen ss because hitler deemed them sub-human
>Cleansed them for his liebenscraum
stop believing everything you see online mutt

I don't think every individual one of (((them))) is in on some big conspiracy to subvert their home country. Some high up influential ones likely are.
For the rest of them all the trouble they have every single place they go stems from the fact they are a minority group who have loyalty only to their own and screw anyone who isn't one of them. Couple this with living spread out most countries of the world and you can see why everyone hates them and tries to kick them out.

there is no christcucked goyim, dear

The fuck you on about? Israel is always in the top of the HDI has a strong economy and a growing population for decades.

They need a certain amount in the goy countries to harvest shekels and corrupt their politicians. If they weren't so over represented in these white countries they wouldn't have any international support. Then they would be up to their asses in angry sand nigger.

Jizya is a blood tax that the Ottomans levied on Christian families.

I used to live in western Europe and moved to Israel because the economy here is now more developed and it's much safer here.

Western europe was maybe better economically 10 years ago, but now israel is much more developed. The only country in Europe better than Israel is maybe Norway. But only because they sit on an oil well.

That's partly correct. Islam forbids loans with interests, so kikes were allowed to conduct business but they weren't allowed to lend money with interests to Mudslimes.

Are you jealous? I know you love money.

Not really. We are projected to overtake Norway in the near future. Your birthrate is low and Achmeds are raping your country.

They'll have noone to Jew.

Who would they leech off of then?

The Jew can only survive as a parasite on his Protestant slave.
Protestantism is dying, and the Jew will die with it.

>Your birthrate is low and Achmeds are raping your country.
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Tamar-Muhammad-top-baby-names-in-Israel-for-third-straight-year-505506
>For the third straight Jewish year, the most popular baby names in Israel were Tamar andMuhammad.

no wonder they care about Israel....they are living in shithole Argentina

17% of Israel is Muslim and half their babies are called muhammad. But muslims are only in Israel as a technicality. We conquered their land and some of them stayed. No one considers them Israeli and they live in their own filth and poverty in their own towns away from Israeli society. That's also one of the main reasons inequality figures in Israel are so high.

In the next war, we'll purge the rest of them out

> The ottoman empire allowed Jews to do their banking

The ottoman empire is over.

of course there are mudshit names....every country has to take in hordes of mudshits

Cred Forums non-stop wants Israel to take in mudshits....there are only 24 mudshit countries but the mudshits refuse to live there

I'm glad you left, and don't ever come back, but you're fucking deluded.

>In the next war, we'll purge the rest of them out
Keep telling yourself that.

>Your birthrate is low and Achmeds are raping your country.
Meanwhile... same thing is happening in Israel as well. Dying to your own cultural poison is kind of poetic no?

>every single jewish person is part of the secret illuminati mind controlling lizard squard
>every single jewish person could simply throw away their lives in the country the were born in to go to Israel with empty hands because Israel is cool I guess

Are you guys honestly 12?

Because Jews are merchants, they thrive of living in Gentiles' societies.

Just like all the Jewish brainpower left Russia to Israel in the 1990s, now all the Jewish brainpower is gonna leave Europe to Israel, accelerating their collapse.

The tech industry here is much more developed than in Europe and it only keeps expanding. Europe is a shithole third world crime ridden place compared to Israel. Israel is the safest country I've ever being to crime-wise.

>posts article abou commiet Jews in the US

Birthrate in Israel for Jewish women is 3.15 and keeps going up

>we'll purge the rest of them
mate you guys can't even purge a small town with the weight of your military thrown at it

They're like an amoeba. They need a host to survive.

We sure blew our chance to get rid of them, makes me a sad mongol every time i think about it

nope
btw memeflags are automatically assumed to be shitskins from 3rd world countries

its not an answer reg. OP question

(((They))) are not born fighters, is it any wonder?

all those jews working in patent offices is starting to pay off eh?

>what is asymmetrical war

You have most of the western world under your thumb with your people in the upper echelons of society practically everywhere. You twist the arm of these countries to demand aid and leech whatever you can and you still only make it to 19th?
With the resources you swindled off everyone you should be 100 years more technologically advanced by now. Whats happening to it all?
Maybe once it all gets to Israel you swindle each other out of it till it is wasted maybe?

It is an answer. No one is afraid of moving to Israel. I did and I know many others who did.

The ones who don't want to move don't do it because they have too many assets or businesses abroad. Or because they don't see themselves as Jews and feel more connected to their country.

Mate there's only 1300 of the cunts. Even if they got caught midway through, a single person could make a hefty dent in that number. Then there's the copycat crimes to think about too. Your chance is still there, you just dont want to take it

Bulgarian talks about born fighters the only thing bulgarians can beat is their women

>feel more connected to their country.
Sometimes, especial in Poland i lost faith in this but not only in jewish but in ethnic polish case too.

as someone who is jewish by blood , greatgrandparents and grandparents jewish , had a daughter and goyim father but his nose was suspiciously long too , i hate my kin if they follow the talmud and zog shit with "WE JEWS ABOVE ALL REE HERR DERR" plus im baptized and uncut (thank jesus christ). i was at a shabatth once and it made me feel incredibly uneasy and almost sick so i could barely eat anything afterwards and fucking 1 hour of singing dancing shouting made me want to spazz out and take a hike.

i cant fathom how jews muslims do these fucking assbackwards praying sessions nonstop every fucking WEEK for HOURS. sucking the fun out of life and made me look down at them as inferior human beings with a superiourity complex.

keep your prayers where they belong , in secrecy at home when no1 is watching. praying in grps is ritualistic satanism chanting "spells" nothing else.

aka haram.
i could join them anytime but i refuse to do so , i am quite frankly dissapointed and sad.

You sound like a dumb goy.

Today everyone with an inferiority complex claims to be a Jew.

Vampires cannot feed on vampires.

>6 day war
>34 US Navy sailors killed on Israel's side
really makes you think

The war was fought by US and UK for you, you're welcome

Basically all of them have been aided by either the US or Lebos with the exception of the Palestinian wars, which clearly haven't been won, still been going for 70 years and you can't fucking finish the job

Actally among polish left is/was trend to convert on reformed judaism and suck money for ngo stuff. xD

Arab armies were more numerous, had soviet pilots and better weapons.

Not a single foreigner ever fought for Israel and the US actually boycotted israel during the 6 days war. Here is the list of weapons:

They are chosen in their shitty self insert fanfic story.

need to be "citizens" of all the goy nations, in positions of power or influence within same said social organs, to more effectively subvert. Much harder to guilt you into demographic suicide tweeting from israel compared to being in the streets of nyc with a bag of cash and a bullhorn and all attendant rights that come with citizenship

dual citizenship holders need to be banned from having any power or influence in nations that are not israel

Didn't you read the info, retard? no american aid prior to '73. Sailors weren't on "our side", it was literally a spying ship

Not just in Poland. Today, a lot of reform Jews are just white lefty cucks who look for a victim identity. No one considers reform converts Jews though. Just like no one considers Christians Jews just because Christianity branched from Judaism.

>answer OP
I'll answer

They are afraid of being sent to Israel for the same reasons Mexicans are afraid to be sent back to Mexico
>it's a desert shithole filled with their shitskin breathen larping as superior niggers
they'd all much rather be surrounded by white people in white built countries

They're leeches and have demonstrated it throughout history countless times.

do not please i beg be such a fucking dumbass.

they do not get marching orders from a radio disguised as a bagel...their racist and exploitative bent stems from the talmud, if a jew follows the teachings of such they cooperate wittingly or not for their tribal benefit while working against other tribes/nations...as a simple outgrowth of those teachings.

Are muslims part of an arabic conspiracy with secret handshakes? No but strictly adhering to the koran will invariably have most if not all of them working toward the same goal above and beyond any civic or national obligation.

jews are jews first and your countrymen second if at all, the same as muslims.

The talmud commands jewish nepotism, cronyism, deciet of the goyim and subversion of their systems, corruption and decay of their societies.

Always compare jews words with how their ethnostate behaves, watch them as they are white when calling for immigration into your country and jewish when the anti-white mob targets them in the slightest...watch as they call for more gun laws drugs or perversion in your country while taking an opposite stance for israel. you need to begin noticing patterns or you are doomed.

says the jew after his fellows have made europe thus with their promotion of perversion, open borders, weakening of national sovereignty and such.

They know once the concentration of Jews in a given space is too high, fission happens.

>crops out US Navy death tally from bottom of battle stats and thinks we won't notice
typical kike tricks

Oi retard, did you even read the whole wiki article or is reading too difficult for your sandnigger brain?

>...direct military support of Israel during the war by the US and the UK, including the supply of equipment (despite an embargo) and the participation of US forces in the conflict.
>...the Soviet Union, in support of its Arab allies, used its naval strength in the Mediterranean to act as a major restraint on the US Navy.

Everyone was fucking there to help the poor defenceless hook-nosed shitskins and the Soviet Union were trying to naval blockade the US and UK out of the conflict to protect their shitskin allies.

Face it Moshe, you are fucking nothing without your American lapdog

lmao, achmeds in australia so butthurt about that war that they cling like babies to pacifiers to conspiracy theories.

Why don't you go back to your country Achmed? Maybe because it's a massive shithole...

>allegations of military support
>made by arabs
>many of these allegations have been disputed
You can't even read your own pics, sad. Now i'm sure you're some assblasted achmed, stay mad

>implying they aren't true
they literally included a US Navy death tally, obviously they were involved, that's a no brainer
Anglo actually, just calling you kikes out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Polak undermench always worked together (((for))) the Jews, ever since they migrated in to central Europe from Khazaria

>Defend this

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

because they are antisemitic
for a jew nothing is worse torture than to be inundated with jews up to your yarmulke

In next war we will purge rest of you.

I know it but they do later in Poland bad pr for Jews. Poles in general tend to dont know a lot judaism and islam which is later issue for both sides.

>Why are Jews so afraid of being deported to Isreal?

because then they won't be able to infiltrate their host nations anymore.

Why don't you go back to oven? Calling people achmed when whites hate you more than any muslim. Is this some kind of masochism? Visit Cred Forums. You know people hate you here. Even if you use memeflag. You could cut Soros head and we would stay hate you. Once you created Israel, you all targeted to death. Will you try holohoax shame on china to help you?

I love triggering them

Look at the butthurt here xD MUH GDP IS HIGHER THAN POLAND

But Israel looks like a sand shithole and Poland a proper European country

You are 3rd world sand niggers

I can send you some food aid

>claims slavic countries are surpassing them
>gets BTFO by actual stats
>kek look how mad they are xD
Why are you afraid showing your real flag?

You mad Ivan? Your whole country is a massive brothel where everyone buys your women for 10 bucks.

If hating Jews makes you feel less cucked, all power to you.

>I used to live in western Europe

Sure you did if chalyabinsk russia counts as "Western Europe", I really believe you left it for Israel

There is not a single country in Europe in a worse than Israel, not one

This. Anti-Semites are niggers of Cred Forums.

So according to this graph greece is less poor than usa? kek what a fucking brainlet you are

Arabs are poor af, that's why. Anyway, a piss poor arab in Israel is richer than the top 10% of slavic country. It measures inequality more than poverty.

Here are some stats from 2017. The only reason israel isn't even higher is because arabs who are not israeli are in the statistics:

Source: imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2017/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=20&pr.y=1&sy=2017&ey=2017&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=964,935,132,436,136,112&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=

1.Ivan is not common Czech name.
2.Go ahed And try it. Its not that easy. If you want cheap girls you have to go to Thailand.
3.We are sixth safest country, lowest unemployment in europe. You cant seriously argue that your shithole country is better that ours.

>Anyway, a piss poor arab in Israel is richer than the top 10% of slavic country

Maybe you shitskins are richer than Moldova

Not slavs though pathetic subhuman. You didn't have communism and came out barely richer than EU slavic countries

That's because you can't build a country, you are inferior trash. Stats prove it

Even poland (a communist country of 40 million vs your 8 million) has close gdp per capita :D

One of these funny sandniggers is trying to convince me this is better than Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc

When it can't even compete with eastern europe

PPP is adjusted to cost of living. Not actual GDP. Cost of living here is higher because it's an isolated country.

If you look by pure GDP per capita, Israelis can buy all of your country but you can barely buy peanuts in Israel.

Look nigger, are you going to show your geo flag at some point or not? i'm willing to bet you're from africa or some other place like that

if he wants cheap trashy women he might as well stay in Israel

That's an Arab area. Not Israeli.

>The ottoman empire allowed Jews to do their banking
Considering the study of history it appears that Jews make good bankers because you can trust that the Jew would hoard the wealth and when it came time to actually use a large part of the wealth you just expell the jews because they wouldn't give back your wealth willingly.

Like a dragon or a piggybank. You can trust the Jew to horde, but you gotta slay the dragon or break the piggybank to get your money back.

>jewgle things a concert banner is a street sign
bring back legacy capatcha

Bad goy!
Remember our 6 million IQ points!

Don't count on it, see >memeflags are automatically assumed to be shitskins from 3rd world countries

If I saw the state of my country like this when- I go outside I would kill myself

What stops you Jews from blowing your brains out every day?

I can't imagine living in a shithole like this

I know why Jews are afraid of a Shoah, it's not the gas chambers

It's the thought of having to move to Israel that is worse than a shoah

Imagine waking up to see this decaying shit everywhere for miles on end

Then why are you afraid showing your geo flag?

Because he's a shitskin :^)

Why do you want to see it zhidovskyyy?

Because i want to see how *your* country fare compared to others, shitskin. Now, are you going to prove me wrong or not

How about no, cut cock subhuman?

That scum is scared shitless... Cowards are everywhere

why would you move from stable first world countries to a police state with shit infrastructure and mandatory military service? if you’re nationalist more so than hedonist then you’re a cuck.

>why would you move from stable first world countries to a police state with shit infrastructure

Better question: Why are Jews so subhuman that they can't build a 1st world country after a century? While slavs do it in 20 years?

Look at this filthy trashcan they call a "country"

>13 posts into this thread
>still afraid showing his flag
Man, your country is a real shithole if you're ashamed of it that much
anyway we're done here, but keep larping if you want to

What if I "show it" and you see Israel? Would you be surprised?

Don't care, just go ahead and reveal your flag

>Arabic language and Not Hebrew
Nigga get out.

Israelis are not just poor but cucked too

>Israel
>Jewish

Hi lad, Paraguayan here. I doubt your country is worse than mine.

Leeches need a host.
Parasites need a host.
Jews need a host.

Implying Israel is first world country

Literal 2nd world borderline 3rd world shithole

Looks bombed and everyone is a sandnigger/turkroach racially

Not to mention the foreign aid to support their "first world" country

Plz deport me to yurop.

Idk where as I am a mutt, but I believe it’s north western-ish.

>Walk outside in Israel
>Fall inside a hole because they don't have paved roads

Jews are the biggest beggars in this planet. They can't do shit without any outside help. No wonder Israelis are so butthurt like the 3rd world shitholes

Cosmopolitan diaspora Jews hate doing anything with their hands, being the faggots they are so the prospect of compulsory military service scares most Jews from migrating to Israel. Jewish men were the original emasculated Soyboy intellectual. Jewish women I know love making fun of frail Jewish men.

Also this is where the Israeli Man/Diaspora boy archetype stems from.

bitchute.com/video/xhAM7YJ2zLO6/

They are KEKED too

Arabs take over their cities, this is from deep Israeli territory

Arabic signs in central Israel

Well they used to import anyone with minimal Jewish heritage to bolster their population there are actually quite a few Slavics like this, around 1 million
They stopped and changed the laws to prevent the mass migration of Jews shortly afterwards because they realised their country is small as fuck

“Turn it into a livable country”

It’s already more livable than most of Europe bro

I'm not asking about ISRAELIS

But Jews outside Israel. Why are they so afraid to live in their precious ethno state? Why are they so afraid, unless their subhuman nature will be exposed when they're outside foreign host nations?

Well if there was any khazars then they can make again khazaria but according jews its meme and they prefer desert not ukraine.

Oh
Well Jews outside Israel are SJW liberals who don't like the state or they don't want to live in a country where 50% of the population are either Muzzie Arabs or Jewish Arabs.

t. Ben Totally Not Israeli Gurion Kibbutzstein

Why don't they take the plunge and descent on Israel as a whole to test their capacity and see if they can build something comparable to England or Germany infrastructure-wise?

Oh wait, they already tried that and failed

Jew's maximum potential is eastern europe tier development

lead the Jews out of Exile and return to the Promised Land.

no observant Jews should exist outside of Israel.

if you claim to be a Jew, especially Chassidic, Chabad, religious, orthodox, shomer shabat and live outside of Israel you are a disgraceful hypocrite and traitor. Any "Jew" living outside of Israel is a goy.

halakhic reminder all the diaspora to come home to Eretz Israel and fulfill your duties and obligations as a Jew

if you consider yourself a Jew, then it is your greatest duty to return to Zion.

Diaspora aren't Jews, their actions have no basis in the scriptures

You posted like 13 pictures of one street in Nazareth pretending that it’s what Israel is like all over

Imagine if someone posted a dozen pictures of Detroit and said “lmao why would anyone move to America”

True, even then Jewish development has reach this far because of reparations from Euro countries and billions of dollars in gibs from the world zionist organisation and private individuals

So why we dont just build another temple there?

lol I know this guy,that's shovali kaparah alav!

before the temple is built another human sacrifice of a few million jews and billions of goys is required

protip: jewess rancid vagoo is the source of soyboy genetics

edjewcate those khazar milking runts

Sooo where is the problem?

That's true but most of Israel is a variation of that, even the best parts of Tel Aviv

Ran down 60's cement commie blox, for miles on end

Are you going to act like it's not true? How is this not disgusting to you?

This would be illegal in a civilized country

international jewry is provoking russia/poland for an active response in order to initiate another grand sacrifice ritual that would meet the requirements for the 3rrd temple.

the previous grand shoah established New Zion

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ

Ex-Israelis shocked at the state of their country

If Israel was even as good as Germany/England, literally all Jews would make some effort to move there. But they know this secret which Cred Forums shitposters don't that it's a fucking shithole.

I mean even non-Jews would pretend they're Jewish and try to move there if it was Western Europe tier. But it's a generic Eastern European country with mediterannean weather.

>implying there is much difference between one semitic piece of garbage and another

so are you a russian israeli? how you know so much about the shithole?

He’s just a lefty obsessed with Israel

in the same sanhedrin 59 a it is said by another rabbi that a gentile who follow jewish rules is in the same position as the great priest. also your quote is quite wrong. and you have to understand that the talmud is mad from rabbis arguing between themselves on how to keep jewish traditions.
the talmud doea not have a definitive answer to almost anything.it's more of a philosophical thing

>excuses about being communist and shieet
90 years ago there was no civilization here you faggot,so poland got nice old buildings which I truly envious of. it still doesn't make israel poored.
israel's gdp per capita is higher than the UK

that's an arab village ya know

Israel might look like shit, but it's a very wealthy and healthy country. Look it up moron, before doing assumptions based on one building. Lmao

that's jaffa...

that's two last names you deapshit

Honestly it's fairly impressive for a desert country that has a high density for the environment and doesn't have an oil backbone. Probably similar/same living standards as Gaddafi's Libya.

nice taqiya, avi bronstein.

i am a rabbi so stop using deceptive tactics.

the TALMUD is THEE HOLY BOOK and our guide, and YES goyim are cattle slaves.

>I work in Tel Aviv silicon valley outsourcing
>We wuz norway tier n shiiet

>Poor slavs Israeli gdp is Western Europe tier
>Lives in a 60 year old building that will collapse on his head

>claims to be a rabbi
>says shas has “three books”
t. cletus

Before fall of communism Ukraine has better gdp than us, now compare Ukraine with Poland. Unlike post soviet countries Israel dont start with antisemites and people who clearly hate them in goverment or service. For example Poland still has problems with agents after commies. Anyway maybe stop taking gibs from USA, if you are so great.

its not desert. its coastal and used to be wetland swamp (like florida/Louisiana/houston) from ashkelon to netanya to hadera to haifa to afula. only the very southern part of israel has some desert and nobody lives there except bedouins

it was a malarial zone and was only recently drained of swamp. millions of eucalyptus trees were planted to drain the entire region of swamp wetland.

its always humid as fuck in israel and rain comes during the winter months like it does in italy, spain, greece, turkey...

what part of Argentina are you from? what do Argentinians think of jews?

Some places are really humid but plenty are dry it’s a really varied climate

israel is a desert is another big fuckin meme.
just like israel is a hi-tech nation. its all disinfo to get retards to mythologize and worship us.

no one lives in the southern part, the desert is bedouin.

bedouin used to live all over including north from cesaera, or akiva, hadera.... now they are mostly south and east

Oh I know I lived there for years. It’s beautiful and it’s incredibly varied i mean the mountains that lead to Meron it looks like the alps, you have the Galil proper which is so green, you have the Mediterranean coast, the hills around Jerusalem, the Negev, all the way to Eilat...

It’s a beautiful beautiful country

Then we should send them all back and use the foreign aid you send them to buy farm equipment for them instead of giving them blank checks for military expenditure. Problem solved, they can do the rest themselves and struggle as a nation like everyone else. Maybe it would even give them some perspective.

This is true, Poland has advanced and developed more in 20 years than Israel has in fucking 50-100 years

Israel still has bad buildings, graffiti problem, shit-tier pavements/roads and everything that reminds you you're in the Middle East because it's populated by sandniggers with sandnigger DNA.

Meanwhile Poland is clean with new infrastructure that looks like it's Germany because Poles are Northern Europeans with a sense for aesthetics.

You are of superior genetic stock.

European capital Isarelis think is "poor": youtube.com/watch?v=EoqJn8KHibA

Precious "High GDP" sand shithole: youtube.com/watch?v=zgtjyKAM8MY

Silly Russian, Kikes don't resist moving to Israel.

their religion and dna depends on others

look shmuck, Israel is not Europe. Jews are not European. If you want clean, quiet, peaceful, honest, respect, ordung... blah blah you go live amongst germanic autists.

if you want chaotic, loud, brutish, rude, aggressive, retarded, hateful, barbaric, deceptive, selfish, psychopathic... you live amongst asiatics. its your fuckin choice!!

israel is a big shtetl. shtetls were always like this!
no one forced slavs to move to israel. you can go live in petrograd amongst your clean and quiet vodka nigs

they can't get enough of the uncut barbarian dick. this is a fact.

Actaully i know Jew who refuse live in Israel cuz for him its more like middle of russia not like jewish state and he live in "more jewish place", whatever where it is.

>shovali kaparah alav
שובלי כפרח עלו ?

>"We are literal niggers who can't into civilization"
>Is proud of it

>It's the Middle East so it has to be chaotic and nigger-tier
>We can't emulate Northern Europe
??

>leave bomb shelter in haifa
>buy a compass
>walk towards north with your back facing asiatic hellhole
>reach northern europe
>?????
>profit

Easy answer. The jews who are afraid of being deported are soyboys lefties. Most of Israel is right wing and have been through military.
Not only are they going to be a minority, they are afraid for their well being in a country they see as 'unsafe'.
Plus they'll never fit in with the assertive no-bullshit mentality if they didn't grew up here/went through military

Now this is hilarious.

Israel has 3 times the GDP per Capita Poland does. By every economic and social metric Israel is ahead of Poland

It's not even true that Israel is a "big shtetl". He is just a nigger troll triggered that he has to live in a shithole and watch Jews flourish.

I've been all over Europe and Israel's streets are more modern and clean than 90% of Europe. It changed massively in the last 10 years.

Anyone can cherry pick the worst places in a country.

the thing is only areas that look like that are arab villages and south tel aviv.
the absurdity is all these apartments in tel aviv are worth like 3 story villas in any other city.

Lol try then with belarussian streets especial in Minsk, potato prince do there great job.

>launder 3% of your ill-gotten drug money into failing 3rd-world infrastructure
>still be 100 years behind japan, korea, UK, france, germany....
>b-but muh hi-tech

Been in all the countries you mentioned. Apart from the highlights in their capital cities, they are all way more old and backwards than Israel. Especially Japan and Korea.

>By every economic and social metric Israel is ahead of Poland
Slightly and that's still embarrassing because Israel wasn't a commie shithole, it was freely capitalist for a century - a lot longer than Poland. The intelligentsia also wasn't killed off. Israeli had every opportunity to develop like a Northern European country but didn't. Israelis are just dumb shitskins

Gdp per capita is the sum of all economic activity divided by the number of citizens, it doesn't mean that it trickles down to the average citizen so that Israelis have a standard comparable to Western Europeans. In fact it's the opposite for Israel.

If you have 10 people in a country and 1 makes 5000 eur while the rest take out 50 eur each, the collective gdp of the country will be 5500 and the gdp per capita will be around 500 /per capita even though it doesn't reflect the state of the country - one person who eat up the capital. So gdp per capita is unreliable.

Better indicators: salaries, property value, taxes, most of which Poland is comparable to Israel with. Israel is like Czech/Slovenian tier at best. If you add the environment, the way property is not maintained, etc, it's actually far behind the Slavic countries. A backwater shithole.

>Especially Japan and Korea.
Take that back

Minimum wage of poland: 580 dollars a month

Minimum wage of Israel : more than 1500 dollars a month.

And I made more than 1500 a month when I was 17 years old working in a restaurant. Only teenagers work minimum wage here.

They are surrounded by muslims who have an average of 5 kids per couple, the parasite needs a champion (a white one) able to lower the enemy population

Freely capitalist country for a century? Lmao Israel stopped having a socialist economy until 1977 prior it had been ruled for 30 years by the hard left and it’s really only in the late 80s the economy was fully opened. AND that’s having to deal with Arab neighbors and having to deal with building our own army (us aid is barely 15% of the budget) unlike Poland that relies on NATO

you do understand that the US gibs are only to be used to buy american made weapons. it is used as leverage and hinder devolepment in the local weapon industry

That flag looks like a nose.

שובלי כפרה עליו
shovaly is his last name
kapara alav is an expression of friendship

guess what? jews never built anything worthy in their lives... they always ride on the back of goyim who create marvels and then steal the prosperity of the goyim.

once separated from the goy, they reveal their true destructive abilities which are evident in every aspect of their national society.

historians confidently say that the anglo nation of 3million (1700s) went on to create beautiful garden utopias throughout the planet, while the jews invade and parasite on the achievements of a superior people.

to this day you have jews swarming like locusts to the last anglo utopias of canada, australia. you would be surprised how many american/russian/israelies have spread their tentacles in melbourne, sydney, toronto, montral in the last decade alone.

why have they departed from their jewish lands of america? israel? the answer will not surprise you...

Only for ultra orthodox low tier jews. The ultra orthodox have high birth rates because they maintain traditional family structures. But they don't have the high achievement or high birth rate of normie jews, and normie jews hate them. They are kind of nutty and won't even fight to defend themselves.

that's that avarage.
the normie jewess rate is 2.7

And the ultra orthodox are baby making factories for normies. I know tons of seculars who used to be ultra orthodox.

American Jews will never be deported user...sorry to have to break that bad news to you and all your "friends", but keep living in that imaginary world were you are a chad and getting all the stacys. Man, you people really need to turn off the screen and get a life. Besides, some Jewish chicks are crazy hot and quite fuckable.

Even better, why you then just stop this?

American lobbies in Israel.

We are like a live testing ground for their weapons. Without us, America would have spend hundreds of billions just testing out their f16s in the 80s. Instead we took down dozens of soviet planes and saved them 20 years of testing and billions.

They helped the ANC destroy Apartheid because muh racism. Then they fled when South Africa predictably turned to shit.

Now they are in Australia pulling the same shit. Serious 50% of the apologists for African/Muslim/Refugee crime and multiculturalism are Jews. The Jewish lobby was the major reason the move to repeal Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, which criminalises speech that is offensive, was torpedoed.

A Jewish Commie was the beginning of the end of our White Australia policy too. He proved we were using the language test as a means to discriminate against Jews from entering the country.

Then in Australia and UK, they have a high percentage of Jewish South Africans. They don't represent the average white either with their progressive, "cause shit and get out" views. Jews made up around 1.5% of the white population in 2001, that figure is even less due to emigration.

Jew never had his own land and never will. Some of them only live there because the west pumps free billions into Israel every year, all the tech they brag about is American tech outsourced into that fucking desert so the Jews can have comfy office jobs and get more shekels while Americans are being laid off here. Jews are parasites even 99% of those Jews who live in Israel will flee that region to Europe, Russia and America if US to cut all the aid. Many Jews in Israel are citizens of other goy nations and can get easy visas in case they will have to escape back. Never trust a Jew.

No one to do their dirty work in Israel thats why!

the SA Jews fled from the multiculti bastion they created to the refuge of Whitedom in Australia.

I worked for a bank in Sydney, run by South African Jewish expats (theres heaps of them there). My first thought was: Why the fuck did they all flee to White Australia?

They created multiculti SA. Atleast stay the fuck there or go to Israel. Then I started noticing a flood of Jews from NYC, NJ, and Israel all swarming Australia for the white gibs- the last bastion of Whites

truly parasites. Australia needs to send them back to Russia, Israel, or South Africa

Yea, that's probably why all the most powerfull jews are from germany/north italy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany

at least we kept our jews under control

At least after drama with Poland you wont have problems with polish lobby(some people say that event exist). xD

you kikes have one insult for whole the eastern europe... ask JIDF for some new ones

because it's a desert shithole, we should just give them Nevada and call it Israel, peace in the middle east

So, Antique polemics globalists hold very dear and implement with impunity, from miniscule tidbits such as Pornhub deleting studio porn videos, then uploading pirated copies to keep the proceeds, to horrors. Absolute fucking horrors. You bastards traffick Ukrainian women and children into Israel to rape them/hold them in bondage/record their killings and post thek on the Deep Web. And don't get us started on the operations you hold here in the United States. "Liddle Kidz" foundation? You're just downright begging us to shoot you in the fucking face for this Weimar insanity.

>Israel is a desert meme

notice all the jewish/ chinese interbreeding. they are preparing for the next leap.

And who do you think traffics white women? White men....

They don't do it just in Israel but all over the world.

>ISRAEL SUPER POWER BY 2020

>using one jewish insult

the population is too small

We just scored a confession, "fellow white". Whatever helps the longing when you're cucked.

I have seen it. My friend discussed it thoroughly over Discord and how he needed therapy afterwards.

We know what you motherfuckers have done.

The collapse of Syria and the exacerbation of the migrant crisis? You think we'd stay silent forever, or that the truth will never travel the annals of the net to bypass your control?

most are afraid to be genetically goyim

Where is the problem? Take best slavic children and convert them. xd

>muh conspiracy theory
give me a non meme source

Wow, Russian Jews caught for criminality. Color me shocked you are that nervous over "that" population bomb, along with the Arabs.

they're some really nice whores though...

Read the article. The names of the traffickers don't seem very Jewish to me.

Whites are the most treacherous race in the world. They commit the most horrible crimes, subjugate everyone then project their evilness on others. They cry out as they strike you.

White women are unto your tricks now and choose to breed with other races.

Oh hell no.

shut the fuck up

They remain the most loyal in group via dating app statistics, by wide margins.

The fact you are desperate to project speaks volumes.

Your control of finance has become...malleable as of late, darling. Russia has been given substantially more control over the Palestine negotations, and Bitcoin and other cryptos has rebounded/surged. Moreso, Hillary's boy in Saudi Arabia is now US soldiers' personal bitch boy. And Kushner? Doing wonders to help finish Israel off, whether he realizes it, pretends his debt won't consume him before his elaborate bullshit is decoded, or some combination of the three.

US energy independence is becoming further established now we are selling oil to Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

Not to mention goy are replacing Jews in the financial world as the old kikes drop like flies. What happens when your fragile conditioning breaks?

Known a few bankers voice....skepticism, let's call it that, about how they feel about your people and the book you rely upon to decieve, Talmud scholar.

If they were not actual Jews, and instead came as larping Slavic immigrants, their country wouldn't look like it was bombed with depleted uranium.

>AND that’s having to deal with Arab neighbors and having to deal with building our own army (us aid is barely 15% of the budget) unlike Poland that relies on NATO

>Muh war excuse

You only had one major conflict in the last half a century and it ended in what, 6 days? Germany and Japan came from rubble and they were already first world 20 years later. In fact they were so developed that Germany had to forcibly fast track millions of foreign workers to support it's growth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

This never happened in Israel. Israel never experienced a golden age. It remained the same shithole today as it was in the 60s when Kennedy got shot. If you go back then and now, there is almost no difference:

Little 2-3 story white concrete sandboxes and air conditioners poking out. The absolute state of the Holy Land.

Furthermore, not even crack whores deal with black men. "White meat only."

Availability of info destroys everything you built. That is why you are desperate to push gun control in the US. Luca Traini's fucking everywhere, once shit hits the fan.

Fine. Just don't fucking come back.

This, mostly stolen or pilfered technology. Most Jews refuse to do any labor.

Damn, I really struck a nerve with you. Because you know it's true. The population of whites that race mixes the most in America is white southerners women who mix with blacks. Because they are sick of their racist basement dwelling men.

You can look it up.

All other statistics are of marriage (most people today don't get married) or dating sites where only the garbage goes to. In the real world, I saw tons of white women with other ethnicities everywhere I went to in the world

Holy fuck how can that many parasites live together. Oh, I forgot, massive USA aid.

Your women are whores and got raped many times

American Jews intermarry at a rate of 50% (for practicing ones) and secular ones intermarry at exactly 71%. That means that in one generation 50% of all Jews will be half-Jews with a weaker Jewish identity or no Jewish identity at all.

I want you to imagine how many of those are niggers and spics watering down your gene pool

For whites interracial is below 2% and most of that mixing is done with asians

ITT pic related

because other Jews won't put up with their shit and they'd have to work like everyone else

All Jews are mixed. Who cares. It's only neurotic poltards who make a fuss about it.

Keep trying to convince yourself. You know I'm right because every time you leave your basement and go outside, you see those mixed couples.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=121149
Prostitution – The Shameful Jewish Legacy

You do know each country sets its own poverty line, right? So it's not really comparable. A "rich" person in Haiti would be considered poor in America.

Sorry, darling. Data does not back your claims.

>These areas are all relatively diverse in terms of race and ethnicity, and this diversity likely contributes to the high intermarriage rates by creating a diverse pool of potential spouses. In Honolulu, for instance, the “marriage market” (which is defined as all unmarried and recently married adults, and serves as a proxy for the recent pool of potential partners in the area) is made up of 42% Asians, 20% non-Hispanic whites and 9% Hispanics. In the Las Vegas area, 46% of people in the marriage market are non-Hispanic white, while 27% are Hispanic, 14% are non-Hispanic black and 9% are Asian; and around Santa Barbara, 52% of people in the marriage market are non-Hispanic white and 37% are Hispanic.

>citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/

>Although 11 percent of white newlyweds are now married to someone of a different race or ethnicity, white people are still the least likely of all major racial or ethnic groups to intermarry. Black newlyweds, meanwhile, have seen the most dramatic increases of any group, from 5 percent in 1980 to 18 percent today.

By all means, identify what nerve you struck. Your shot flew over the pan.

The intermarriage rate for Orthodox Jews is literally zero so no it’s not 50%

If you’re so happy than can you fuck off out of our countries and leave us alone.

So tired of having corrupt desert tribesmen neurotically run our country into the ground

The secular Jews that are so notoriously anti White descended from these type of Jews. Deep down secular Jews have this weirdness.

If they take over, expect a massive exodus of secular Jews from Israel.

>m.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-are-there-anti-Israel-Jews-465921

Secular Jews are only 20% or so of Israelis the rest goes from traditional to ultra orthodox

I said practicing, can you read? Practicing means religious Jews, not Jews devoted to an Orthodox lifestyle. 50% motherfucker. Over 70% for atheist ethnic Jews (the majority of American Jewry).

You had a separate identity for 3000-4000 years that thrived on being against inter-marriage and preserving a separate Jewish identity and now that you're fully accepted by American society, you throw that down the drain and remove yourself from existence. Nazis won't have to lift a finger because Jews will commit mass-suicide on their own.

Israel is full of poor faggots: hasidic jews and arabs, that's like every 1 in 2 people in Shitsrael

Surprised the poverty hovers around 30%

>ou had a separate identity for 3000-4000 years that thrived on being against inter-marriage

There were loads of converts throughout history and even children of mixed couples were accepted, not shunned. Those who weren't technically Jewish were in most cases converted.

The term “praticing” in Judaism only applies to the Orthodox. I shouldn’t be surprised you’re still so clueless after all these posts

Re-read my post. But thank you for confirming your inevitable brain drain.

>cuckoman
Coming from a Dane with no history of an empire. It's no wonder why you think masculinity is so toxic.

Loads is definitely an overreach, and only the children of Jewish mothers were seen as Jewish. Jewish father nonjewish mother was only first recognized by any groups in 1983 by reform in America and they are still the only ones who do

Brain drain yet israel is the fastest growing developed evonomy. More companies listed on nasdaq (the technology index in America) than the rest of Europe combined.

Keep being mad , mutt

Children of Jewish father were not Jewish but were usually converted. It happens even today

The US navy deaths where all from the US Liberty which the kikes shot up for three hours despite it sporting an American flag, looking nothing like anything the Egyptians had, and having had contact with the Israeli's with weeks beforehand. The US and Israeli government assure us it was a total """"""""""""""accident""""""""" and not an intentional attack in order to drag the US into the conflict.

American born, Anglo-Celt.

Remind me how this is bad for us, and how exposure of the migrant crisis is good for you?

You are forgetting you are dying off fast here in the States. Guess what state of disrepair my Jewish friends' families were in before I cut ties?

Where are all the shit trucks used to take feces out in the desert? That is the reality of kike money laundering Dubai.

Too much P.F. Changs?

>There were loads of converts throughout history

Loads of converts hahah. You mean like 1-2% at best, mostly Germanics/Slavs who were fully dedicated to the Jewish lifestyle and crossed over. Now you're dealing with Jews who don't carry about being Jewish at all, it's just some "thing" that their parents were and their spouses care even less. That's your current state.

Jews intermarry by the millions. It's in no way comparable to medieval Europe. I think you realize this but try to pass it off as not a big deal to rationalize your extinction.

Good for you, now that will really work in your favor 50-100 years from now when there are no ethnic Jews left. You'll be like "oh at least I corrected that guy about the meaning of the word practicing".

kek saved

how much of that is holocaust survivor money you fucking kike. kys

Who knew G-d's Chosen people would end literally "melted" away in the world's "melting pot".

This is fucking hilarious to think about on a big-picture level.

Here's for all the Yids reading this

Here's a thumbs up to you.

Sage this bitch hard, faggots.

Delete this

A sea of jews

All those military bases around your ghetto is "help" paid to you by the taxpayers you filthy merchant.