The Crusades

Why does people seem to think that the crusades was just some barbaric monsters that had negative effect on Europe? It's straight out sad how they are portrayed by the mainstream today.

>2/3rds of the christian civilization had been stolen by the muslim invaders before the first crusade even took place
>Sure, the 4th crusade which sacked Constaniople etc. was a failure - but that doesn't speak for the first 3.
>These heroes paid the ultimate price to protect our civilization. - They also gave Europe time to protect herself against future Islamic invasions.
>They are the reason why you are not an arabic-speaking shitcunt who praises allah 5 times a day
>They are the reason why the USA is even a country

>Christian or not, we owe them every bit of gratiude

youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ&t
>Share this video with someone who still thinks the crusades was a failure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnNxtgKa5wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHERE WERE YOU FAGGOTS WHEN THE BALKANS GOT INVADED?! FUCK YOU!

We owe neither gratitude or disrespect for people invading land
It's just what everybody did back then

This post has to do with the defence against the islamic invasions of Europe, it has nothing to do with the balkan invasions

>This post has to do with the defence against the islamic invasions of Europe, it has nothing to do with the balkan invasions
Where do you think the Balkans are, Nordcuck?

>They are the reason why the USA is even a country
Implying that's a good thing.

Back then? lmao. Your country has already been invaded and is about to be conquered as well, you moron. You're just too blind to see it

Getting stabbed in the back by Protestants and then defeating the Ottomans at the Gates of Vienna.
Why did you let the Turk into Europe in the first place you weak cunts.

Does your country have a lot of goth and black metal girls?

Fuck you anglo. We fought the Turkroaches for centuries, but we were outnumbered, yet we still fought on. You faggots could have gave us some help.

Oh, I need coffee. I read Baltic, lol. But still, the balkan invasions by Islam happened at a time where Europe had gathered strenght to fight back (because of the time the crusades had given). If the invasions of the balkans had happened just a century before, we wouldnt have stood a chance.

>Implying thats a good thing
A hell of a lot better than being part of an islamic empire?

Balkan Invasions happened after you idiots sacked Constantinople.

>A hell of a lot better than being part of an islamic empire?
We are currently under the Judeo-Burgermutt rule. It's equally bad if not worse.

Nevertheless, do you fuckers still have goth and black metal chicks in Norway?

Do you honestly think the sacking of constantinople even made a fraction of a difference? sacked or not, It wouldnt have stood a chance. But yes, as I already addressed in my original tweet - the 4th crusade was a failure.

>do you fuckers still have goth and black metal chicks in Norway?
No we don't. But we still have larpers like Varg

>Do you honestly think the sacking of constantinople even made a fraction of a difference? sacked or not, It wouldnt have stood a chance. But yes, as I already addressed in my original tweet - the 4th crusade was a failure.
Yeah, you destroyed Byzantium allowing the Turks to pour in with ease.

>No we don't. But we still have larpers like Varg
Are some of them at least qt grills?

Constantiople wouldnt have lasted a day's siege. But yes, for 500th time. the sacking of Constantinople was a mistake, obviously. They shouldve reinforced it instead.

>Are some of them at least qt grills?
who? norwegian goth girls? fuck no

>the sacking of Constantinople was a mistake
A mistake that overrides anything good that they did. Literally who the fuck cares about (((Jerusalem.)))

>who? norwegian goth girls? fuck no
Where the fuck am I going to get a qt goth gf then?

>A mistake that overrides anything good that they did
It's sad how people think that. Watch the short video I linked in my original post, and come back if you still think his statements are wrong. (The man in the video has studied crusade history for years). Check out his channel.
Europe would be dead before the 4th crusade even took place if it wasnt for the first 3 crusades.

>Where the fuck am I going to get a qt goth gf then?
Ask Varg

Jews, no its not a joke.
>2004/5 senior year in school, for some reason English is now history, Crusades are brought up as a way to show the evils of Europeans to the poor world
>Destroy this in my class, by mentioning what the moslems did, and in the cafeteria I demolish a teacher by having a live debate in front of the whole school, where he had to admit the Crusaders were not evil, and that he, and all teachers are forced to teach it that way as its mandated by the state of Maryland.
EVERYTHING that Maryland does, is thanks to Baltimore, and the fucking DC area. Know who the leaders of this shit are?

I don't care if you are Christian, "pagan", Pagan, or Atheist/Agnostic. Had it not been for Christianity, Europe would have fallen to the whoresons of Arabia. All this shit pushed today about how islam is just part of the other two Abrahamic religions is a fucking joke. Jews were in Arabia for a long, long time, and so even without Christianity existing, mohammad would have still raised with islam, but it would be just a extension of Judaism, and not Christianity, so thus even more brutal then it is now.

I don't really care either way; I just want a fucking goth gf. I was hoping Norway would have some. I was putting serious consideration on moving there in 2-3 years after I finish a joke.

*after I finish my degree

lmao, I reckon my subconscious took over when writing that, as getting a degree is basically a joke.

>joke
>degree

>Synonyms

>wasting your time and resources to die in sands of jewland instead of retaking Ibarian penisula.
Crusaders were brainlets. All they menaged to do was unite fractioned muslims. If not for mongols the muslim counterattack would take way more than just Constantinopole.

>If not for mongols the muslim counterattack would take way more than just Constantinopole.
They still managed to take the Balkans :(

>Destroy this in my class
And then everyone clapped. Are you a marine per chance?

Well, balkans were filled with those ebil ortodox so they don't count. Catholic preffered balkans to be muslim.

A lot of the Balkans is, or at least was, Catholic. Albanians and Bosnians were all Catholics.

Just gonna leave this here.

>unite fractioned muslims
Exactly the opposite, actually. Whilst the mudslimes had to reconquer lands the first 3 crusades had taken, Europe were given time to protect itself against future invasions. This is even addressed in the short video I linked, explained by someone who has studied crusade-history for years. So please watch and educate yourself (even though self-education isnt a popular thing on pol)

>wasting your time and resources to die in sands of jewland instead of retaking Ibarian penisula
What are the Knights of Santiago. Knights Templar had bases of operations there, and when they fell thanks to the French, most recorded Templar Knights went to Iberia, and formed the Knights of Christ, and helped retake Iberia, as well as giving a helping hand to Columbus, in finding "India", thus giving Europe a escape route from islam, and all the resources one could ever dream of.

you must be that one polshill I see turn up often. Did a priest touch you or something?

Are you by chance a """Spanish American"""?

pic related

"I am no man , I am a wolf. I don't speak and don't write, I howl. I do not howl out of fear, or out of rage. I howl for my pack to hear, so the wolves can hear, so the she-wolf can hear, so my cubs can hear. And when my pack comes together, fear upon you, dogs! "

Emperor Dushan Mighty, Emperor of Serbs, Greeks, Bulgarians, and Sea Kingdoms.

Rules from 1334-1355

Dies 20 years before Ottomans flood over Europe. Who knows what would have happened if he waited them out...

Fuck off Serb. This is an Illyrian thread now.

I've been reading up on the crusades. Currently at the beginning with of the third crusade.
The crusades were nowhere as religious as you people want to belive. It was basically a religious attempt to colonize the east. The reason the crusades were called in the first one place is because they Catholic Church wanted to mend ties with the orthodox after the schism.

Frankly the only reason the crusaders got lucky is because muslims were too bust fighting themselves to worry about them. In fact both nur al din and saladin both had multiple opportunities to destroy the crusaders states but they preferred them as neighbors to the greeks.
Crusades were pretty dope tho

Angelo-Celtic(probably a Teepee in there somewhere), like nearly everyone native to Appalachia. Italians came in around the end of the Civil War to lay the railroad tracks, and again after the end of WWII, but since they are Catholic, few inbreeding was done with them, till very recently. Catholics were so hated, some Italians laying the railroad vanished without a trace, never to be seen again, if you get my meaning.

>Mudslim
See? With just one word I shattered your chad meme.

>probably a Teepee in there somewhere
MUTT

Albanians are Catholic, idiot.

About as Catholic as America is white.

That isn't accurate. Maybe that's for Kosovo, but not Albania. Either way, I'm going to bed. Have a good one.

>Suffer incurable and generally fatal Leprosy from young age.
>Grow up without a mother.
>Father dies when you are just a boy.
>Crowned king age 13.
>Binned treaty with Saladin.
>Raided Damascus and Beqaa Valley.
> Age 16 defeated Saladin with the Knights Templar at Montgisard.
>At 18 fought Saladin's nephew Farrukh Shah.
>BTFO mussies and other arabs and persians throughout your teens.

You just arent trying hard enough /pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnNxtgKa5wE

Whatever Illyrians were, I really doubt they would think some random ,goat fucking bunker-living savage is their offspring...

If you're interested in the crusades I'd also advise you to visit Real Crusades History on youtube. He has years of education regarding the history of the crusades.

>Dying for a bunch kiddie-diddling blaspheming, saint worshipping pagans larping as Christians in order to maintain their stranglehold of power in Europe, persecuting artists, scientists, and philosophers and keeping Europe in the dark ages

I would unironically rather die for Israel, you ignorant, christcucking tool. Go back to your fucking Bible study group - Cred Forums is a secular board

Love that guy and his channel, I haven’t visited it in a while, I need to go back to it. Also, love his video on the Norwegian Crusade. Viking Christians best vikings.

>Rwanda
Did you just obtain internet? Shouldnt you be busy sacrificing little kids because your shamanism religion tells you to? Other than that, its probably a civil war nearby you can take part in or some more mudhuts that needs to be built

>Viking Christians best vikings.
indeed :)