Let's talk about some real cool Nazi shit

Is there anything cooler than a Stuka dive bomber heading straight for your ass listen to this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LCB8ZVxKqyI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2VygxHAeKpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine rolling up to the synagogue in a fresh as fuck Hugo Boss uniform straight off the sewing press of 1000 wartime kike slaves

"So Siegfried where should we take ze giant cannon next"
"I'm thinking strap it on a ship and head straight for Jew York, Hans"

I used to call this thing the Kark 98 in video games not only because it's an abbreviation of Karabiner 98k but also because of the sound it makes when it peels some communist's wig back - *ffftttkark*

According to Dr Shlomo the famous Holocaust historian they awarded every German child one of these right after they sliced a hundred yid necks as a rite of passage. Damn they also inscribed it with some German writing which prolly means Gas the kikes race war now

>Is there anything cooler than a Stuka dive bomber
yes, russian winter

lol nice, fuk naziscum lenin4life

The scumshills arrive pretty fast to these threads.

Fuck off Moses Chang.
You would have been purged no matter what side won the war you fat fucking gaylord dickhead.

You want to read Rudel's memoir if you haven't already. There's another Stuka pilot memoir by Malke I think is his name. Really good books and they go into great detail about their operations.

They had many downsides. By the 40s they were slow, outdated and not agile.

They also removed the Jericho trumpets early on as they created significant drag.

It's great really these are the scum bags that need to die. We want them pissed off. They think world war 2 was the end of it but the war goes on they won that battle but the war will not end until every European man or ever jew is dead.

>dat dying kick to the nuts
cheeky cunt

You will never know comradeship like this. I see now that Germany losing the war is the biggest tragedy in human history.

how do flag change

On the reply to thread pop-up where its says geographic location click on it.

I must be autistic, plus im on a phone sooo

You're home now amongst your own fellow autist.

acceptance is cool

You firgot the most important part. Crank the volume ALL the way up. Its still not as earth shatteringly loud as those fuckers, but you get a better feel for it.

It says blood and honor

I figured it out xD thank, friend

Wehraboos need to be chucked off cliffs

youtu.be/2VygxHAeKpE

Fools like you need to post posting.

They only needed some minor changes to win...a line of 4 engine bombers to deep strike in Uk and Russia

Better " timing" if they had the friz x at the beginning of the war, or the jet engine by end 1941...things could have been different

Yes, a Me 262 shooting up a yankee bomber intent on genociding your kin

I have on of those, they're just scouting knifes.