hahaha, got em!

Does anyone know who this is?

It's snowing lads

youtube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs

Isolate just them.

drumpfkovski admitted guilt yet again

joe scarborough or something like that

these people are insane

Then how come muler hasn't arrested him?

dk, are you a fed?

It looks like Joe 'I bribed the janitor to put her corpse in wheelbarrow' Scarborough.

???? On America? Not in? What are they taking about?

beady eyed menace, he thirst for blood of aryans

LOL

that comes later, comrade
poo poo drumpfturd is about to get flushed back to russia

Hands of my fucking guns you liberal scum.
Come at me

>(((Boot)))

>muh twitter bots literally pearl harbor 2.0

Checked. Got my first snow yesterday. Pretty comfy

DaaS RIte

These retards don't know the difference between Russian meddling and Russia colluding with Trump.
Not surprised as communists are retarded.

Ruskie shitposters are the same as 9/11
Bin Laden must be shaking inside his bodybag in the ocean.

>tfw sleep naked whenever it's cold outside so my blankets become 10/10 comfy
>tfw no 2D waifu to cuddle with and keep,warm while she purrs at me

It's literally not fair.

Just a concerned citizen

This is what the rest of america things about you, stay mad, stupid alt right fucks

Oh but the guy who just killed 17 is just fine.

N-No...

POO

>thinks

Stay mad, nazi fuck

Fluffy ur so qt awoo (nuzzles u)

DON'T CLICK

Good idea for Trump

I would love to see this man's browsing history, just by the way he looks you just know

Oprah isn’t falling for the DNC/media complex’s game. They want her to run because they are flat broke and need her money. She’s not running.

>Max (((Boot)))

Literally the only thing that cock-sucking Shylock has ever contributed to society is the book Invisible Armies, which spends hundreds of pages trying to say that barbarians harassing Babylon's frontiers are somehow comparable to Garibaldi.

Why doesn't Tay lift?

Never thought of it that way before, but it does explain a lot of their canidate choices.

>trolling Hillary on twitter = 9/11
Stop taking these people seriously

Somebody should tell dut-dut about snekanomics.

Nobody does. Max Boot got trolled to tears when he went on Tucker.

brb gonna learn how to fly a heli.

The biggest problem about the guy who killed 17 is he didn't kill you

Drumpf

what rifle is that?

ah I see

this man is a psychopath

It's an AR

She's also the only one who could realistically take on Trump

Trump shouldn't have insulted her tho

>I NEED THE PRESIDENT TO BE MY MOMMY
>WHY HE NO COMFORT ME? WAAAAAH

THIS IS NOT OKAY.

thanks for being fucking helpful burger

No shit

Trump is a sick man, he must be removed from office

But it is an AR, it just has a custom barrel that makes it look like a videogame gun.

>letting gangs into your country so they can do what they want is the only true way to oppose them

Thanks for your advice Senor Martinez.

Looks like a R5 to me

She probably does. My ex-gf looked a lot like Tay, but her metabolism was such that the only parts of her body that benefited from working out were here torso and ass.

Looks like a modified AR

Ok sorry. Do you want the manufacturer of the upper/lower? Handguard? Serial number?
Go buy some Chink shit from Marstar leaf

Just search for "noveske" or other place that has custom stuff.

Hmmm

Good. Now go jack off to black panther... fag.

Reminder
Let's see if this fucker delivers

I know its an AR.. but that looks like a hell of a custom build, or is there a commercial version available? so my actual question would probably be: what company produces this?

Leopold did nothing wrong

It’s obciously an AR you simpletons

fetch the helicopter

How are you just going to sit there and let someone cut your hand off.

??????????

Drumpf hurt me. I joined a victim's group and I'm getting stronger.

>Trump killed more people than the Atom Bomb and WWII Combined, Jews supposedly included.

>It's thing
>*A wild Leaf appears*
>NO IT'S ACTUALLY THE THING YOU SAID RETARDS

wrong pic

Of all the people to deport...
>jihadis == good
>NK actual no meme refugees == bad

Is that you, James?

Pinned magazines

Can I borrow the movie from you?

Search for "custom uppers" or "custom rails", I think it's the things that it's making it look different.
Daniel Defense, Remington Defense, nemo arms, noveske, all of them have ARs that look like hers, except for the rails and the upper.

I’ll pin your magazines bub

He's telling her, way in advance, that everything about that is currently under wraps will be exposed. She made herself a lot of money but she also surrounded herself with shitty people and became a total hypocrite. Fuck her. And she needs to know that for once in her life she won't be treated with kid gloves.

thank yew /ptg/

Please be real.

She knows which is why she won't run.

I expect Mark Cuban, the Rock and maybe Zuckerberg to jump in for sure tho

Its always the forigen blood that hates our leaders.

Yea you can borrow the movie that came out in theaters 3 days ago from me. What type of proxyfag are you? Black panther must not be having a worldwide release.

The unhinged narrative is back.

Good morning everyone. I hate commies, Arabs, and niggers. Not too big on Central Asians either. Also, Afro-Arabs exist so enjoy knowing there are Arab-nigger hybrids.

Is she right, /ptg/?

>not understanding false accusations cause discord.

He did try to get a preacher out from NK so it probably was a deal.

Tfw I dont even want to waste $5 for Black Panther.
Am I being ultra cheap? Is my case really bad?

Yup, we traded a president for our first emperor

>13 shitposters making shit memes
>9/11 tied
Pick one, dummy.

>Wakanda forever
No

IN

>maybe Zuckerberg
I hope so, if only because Trump can tweet the words "Chicken-legs Zuck".

Here's the thing: Trump has embraced hate inn order to advannce his agenda.

Plenty of ideologies have individuals who hate, but the ideology itself is not built on hate.

But to believe in Trump is to hate. qed

>tfw the Chinks are redpilled af on Sjws and globalist subversion
>tfw even so, their short-term prosperity has been achieved by condemning hundreds of millions to poverty, and hundreds of millions more to a life without a waifu
>tfw the Western Globalists have tried to emulate the CHICOM for the past 20 years.
>tfw the Rothschilds are already trying to infiltrate China through marriage
>tfw China is trying to resist
>tfw China is directly harming the US
>tfw Globalist kikes in the big merchant banks have made the world a fucking free-for-all

We all know deep down that something nneeds to be done about guns in the Unnited States. If Trump is the one who stops gun massacres, it will transfrom his presidency and historical reputation

Wont happen shes has too many skeletons in the closet.

N-Not my President!

Can't believe how hard Morning Joe is attacking Trump today. Not only that, but saying that the kids from the Florida school shooting are leading the country and that gun ban and confiscation will happen.

Why see a movie that you know is gonna be shit?

Nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
>Though a small minority, Chinese Jews have had an open presence in the country since the arrival of the first Jewish immigrants during the 7th or 8th century
Though Israel established diplomatic relations with China in 1992, the ties between the Chinese and Jewish peoples remain centuries old in addition to Israel and China being products of ancient civilizations dating back thousands of years.[5][6][7][8] The cultural similarities between the Chinese and Jewish civilizations with both nations originating thousands of years ago have drawn the two countries closer together making the two countries natural partners on the international stage.

Jews remain a small minority in China, but unlike Jewish communities in many other parts of the world, Jews have historically lived in China without any instances of antisemitism from the Han majority populace contributing to mutual respect and admiration between the two peoples.

The rock won't, he's got such a good thing going right now he would be insane to ruin it. Memes aside, NO ONE want's to hear his serious policies, and he's smart enough to know that.

Zuck might, but I suspect he is well aware of how much mockery he would be in store for; he's done a lot of work to humanise himself to even more mockery.

Cuban is bullish enough to try. Maybe Bloomberg. I think it's going to have to be a political outsider or a super-insider. Either way though the DNC is going to do what they did for Hillary, but times 1000. They will have their candidate and a field of memes for their candidate to walk over.

That's my prediction for now anyway. So much shit still to happen. The way things are shaping though I don't think it matters. If next months tax revenue is a surplus again then its game fucking over as far as I'm concerned. Trump's economy, Trump's tax cuts, Trump's tax surplus. Bending the knee will happen at a speed never seen thus far.

Do legs bend that way while walking?
Is he daijobu?

How exactly did he blame victims?

>Ideology itself is not built on hate
>Believe in Trump is to hate
Fucking choose one and while you're at it. Neck yourself you fucking retard.

No there isn't and if you ban AR-15s, then there is no logical reason why they wouldn't ban handguns and all guns. After AR-15s are banned and the next mass shooting happens with handguns, do you think they won't call for more gun control? They want gun bans, they want no one to have guns. 99% of all gun owners never misuse their guns or kill anyone.

It doesn't matter that the DNC is broke when they have Soros' billions floating around.

I miss Joe postings

Hail Trump!
Hail our People!
Hail victory!

They're actually going for the "confiscation" meme?
I guess the kikes really are angling for a civil war of some kind, because that's what would set it off.
I'm not surprised though, 5 kikes got blasted so they have to at least pretend like something serious is going to be done despite the fact that nothing will be done, ever.

>We all know deep down that something nneeds to be done about guns in the Unnited States
You're right. Gun laws are already too restrictive. We need to start repealing them

>Do legs bend that way while walking?
They absolutely do not. The real question is why doesn't he have human legs?

>it's going to have to be a political outsider or a super-insider

I'm thinking either Joe Biden or Mark Cuban. If they get the nomination they'll choose a minority vp and get the dem base on lock

Mr bourdain has a point.
do you seriously want literal kids to suffer the same training and proper preparations that soldiers have?

He said they didn't do enough

Good morning /ptg/. Did I miss anything of note over the weekend?

Other ideologies. Trumpism is just conservatism + hate

muh slippery slope

it's more likely that if they ban AR-15s, the next mass shooting will still be with an AR-15 because banning things, such as murder, does not stop psychopaths from doing it anyways.

>or a super-insider
It will be Biden. He's been setting himself up for a run since late 2015.

>citing kikepedia as a source

Half of their article on the Black Death is whining about Jews getting unfairly persecuted because multiple countries became convinced they were poisoning the wells while the largest concentration of Jews in Europe (At the time Poland) was completely unaffected.

Dumb emufucker

Ching chong!
*smacks lips and rubs hands profusely*
You be saying
*eyes become more slanted*
that we be
*rips foreskin off a baby and sucks the baby dick*
scamming the goyium?
*shoots a honkey for a shekel*

oprah btfo

Its going to be a long 7 years for the degenerate woman.

Kaifeng Jews are a thing, m8.

semantics

He and others have said that society at large is to blame for the shooting.
To the left this is considered blaming the victim since the kids were part of society.
Ironically they were the ones that contributed the most to him eventually shooting up the school.

>Joke about him being an outcast and likely to be the one that will shoot up the school.
>He actually shoots up the school.
>"OMG WHY DID HE DO THIS?"

The left are complete retards.

je didnt, but i will blame the shooter.
i will blame the shooter for not killing enough. if he would have just killed 23 instead of 17 we wouldnt be hearing all this "students lead protest" jewish propaganda nonsense. 6 assholes are being portrayed by ((( the media))) as the conscience of america.

fuckin jewish spic just needed to bag 6 more...

maybe had them chopped off and using artificial legs?

His point is kind of dumb. He and the liberal left are way too obsessed with putting children in bubbles and refusing to teach them how to be adults for fear that one of them might get offended or fail at it.

Yes I do

Yes to hate complete retards who have been allowed, through tolerance, to fuck up this country and the world. Tolerance was given a try and it failed. So now it is time to be intolerant of stupid ideologies and the leaders and followers of those ideologies. They have every chance to change their mind.

Love the subtle "who really knows lol" beside Stalin.

The victims? or just the FBI?

Oh and another thing do artificial legs even do

Correct. never in human history has a murder been prevented thannks to law and order

What now, /ptg/?

i caouldnt find that 2nd article. i think that screencap is faked.

>bully a kid into getting him expelled
>joke about him shooting up the school
>he actually does it
>the absolute madman

Why do women have the right to vote? Any good reason?

I used to jerk it to her character in FFX

Shitposting is illegal now / invest in homeland memes

she is right tho

Hatred is at least justifiable.
All I see in regards of FUCK DRAGLUMPH is nothing but Contempt, which is worse than hate, because Contempt when acted upon only achieves self-worth while Hatred when acted upon challenges tangible variables of societal norms. Natural Selection as it were.

Hate for the Jews is justifiable.
Hate for Muslims is justifiable.
Hate for China is justifiable.
Hate for Europe is justifiable.
HATE FOR ANYONE WHO CHALLENGES WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN -- IS JUSTIFIABLE!

But all you're giving me is Contempt, envy of success because of this universal truth that Trump and very-well this board has firmly grasped.

That woman is likely on the autism spectrum. It's funny how she believes the cartoons she has voiced are part of her and how triggered she was when they got a new voice for Bubbles.

I quit SNL when Steve Martin left.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzfBSijrrCs

A thing with historically zero influence, even among the bureaucracy of the various Chink dynasties.

Meanwhile, the Rothschilds have spent considerable resources to put their progeny into influential positions in the Chinese upper class.

Which one are you, /ptg/?

I live in the United States. I visited the gun range this weekend and the place was packed with wholesome people firing guns. Teaching their kids and wives how to fire guns. The line to get an open lane went out the door almost. Go fuck yourself.

Since when do nigger buy anything with benefits other than Malt Liquor and Menthols? It's almost like they don't want blacks sober.

The uniforms needed more variety.
Considering Mao had Jews in his admin I don't see why.

Sounds like a good time

Sounds like an overcrowded place where weilding a gun would be extremely dangerous

Jap PPG > Western PPG

DRUMPF BTFO
GONZALES 2020

Yes. Kids also had to do drills in case the Soviets launched a nuke during the Cold War. Kids need to grow up eventually and realize the world isn't all sunshines and farts.

Biden would be a terrible fucking move. They still need the white woman vote. There are just SO many pictures of him getting touchy with children. Fuck, not just pictures but videos. Cred Forums could unironically defeat him for the conservatives all on our own.

>He's with Her
>And her
>And her daughter
>And little baby Seamus

Persuasion is the name of the game, things go the way they're trending and even if people hate his fucking guts Trump will finish his first term in the same position he started, but with some successful policies and no WW3. Can you remember the persuasion for last election? Don't let him get the nuclear codes? The fuck will they throw at him this time? Nothing with 1/10th the power as that. Biden is a non starter. He might run, but if hes in the pack maybe it will only be until the last 3, but he'll drop out and back the person the DNC wants.

So what i'm saying is.... Pump Biden up as much as you can. All the swagger in the world dissapears when there's a 2 minute long silent attack ad of you groping children run on every channel in the united states.

Who was she?

I can't believe a kid as young as 18 can buy a gun. We need to change this /ptg/. I mean you can't even drink at that age, but can buy a gun?

Zuck = Oscar Pistorius confirmed. Never seen em in a room at the same time.

>Dolan
>Swartz
>Pyrhon/Tales OS
>Secure
>github

Not baking, night all

Dumb Aussie.

The jew / nazi cycle is not a myth

Why do African Americans have silly names? I understand if they're traditional African names, but Condalezza or Kanye are not. LeShawn or DeMarcus are literally just European names with random prefixes

looks like the shooter missed a few

Trump should unironically publicly recognise and target that... by lowering the age to drink to 18.

Rikku

Is this stuff true? Varg says Europeans used to take their drunks out of prison and their poor and give them free boat tickets to America and those are the Europeans who populated the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

we need to get rid of fire drills
I mean, are we hoping our kids get caught in a fire?

Also Bourdain is low-key implying Libya and Iraq are shithole countries

Lets be honest here. Anything Trump tweeted would have been met with "RANDAL BLUMF"ing.

I might bake one, if I am still around

stój pysk, wojtek

18 year olds in night clubs are pretty shit 2bh

Has there ever been a significant push to lower the drinking age to 18?

He was Jewish himself. Jew on Jew violence.

?

Why not increase the age to buy a gun?

No clue.

>uniforms need variety
user, it's not a pride parade

>I don't see why.

Why what? That an internationally-supported Communist who murdered millions of his countrymen was backed by Jews being surprising? How?

Africans have shitty cultures, so they must steal from the white man. Then they insist it was theirs all along.

Yes. The british just deported theres to colonies.

Uspokój się, synku mój

To be completely honest our Poilce are so fucking lazy that you could own anything on that list and get away with it. They're all to busy out chasing speeders and fellating minorities.

They can't handle their liquor and don't know how to behave. 75% of people thrown out of the pub on a friday night will be 18-21

>That cunt voiced best girl
I disavow completely

TEW SURVIVORS?!

duck and covAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Ok. Lets still raise the age for guns.

Oh god, he also says they emptied out the lunatic asylums into America as well. No wonder we're doomed.

Police are lazy niggers. Found rifles in sheds before.

>straight from one commie shithole to another
tough break

Oh right, you yanks have the drinking age at 21. A bit retarded, I think, but whatever. 18 is the perfect age for being able to drink and buy guns

At least give me alternative looks.
I don't see why they'd be trying to infiltrate China now when they could have done it under Mao.

Yea no

I have to laugh at how body armor is a prohibited weapon. Anything that makes it harder for our inept cops to shoot you needs to be outlawed.

You were a prison colony so I guess we're in your boat now.

Underrated!

I got a thread pre baked

Anything hot happening this monday morning?

My first thought, too

Nie rób z siebie idioty w internecie, wieśniaku, śmieją się z ciebie.

Explain to me how screwdrivers and wrenches are dangerous weapons.

>the chad nepalese
>the virgin afghan

Yeah I can't humor this anymore. Most mass shootings were done by people well in their 20s, 30s or older. I bet if you had statistics for gun crimes kids at 18 would be the least on the list. And kids can't handle liquor at 21. Dems don't have much on that talking point.

>not sticking your thumbs in eyes
>ban assault thumbs

How does anybody think that raising it would have stopped any shooting?

Ever had a screwdriver wrenched up your dickhole?

Is that a common practice in Australia?

Do you have a license for those index fingers?
No. That sounds like one of the most Australian things ever though.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrRuG7nc47Y

I'm no Hugo Boss user but I'll concede your point

Kind of. We did give the less dangerous criminals (so, not the killers and the rapists) a chance to go to the colonies and start over there. We were short on manpower, they became a source of profit instead of debt and the problems they could cause wouldn't be as terrible in some backwater jungle as they could be in mainland Spain

>
>
>oprah is also the only one who could realistically take on Trump

How fucking stupid are you to believe this? Seriously get a fucking education before trying to think. Then again you're probably a Russian shill.

M8 I use screwdrivers nearly every day and never once has one gone up my dickhole.

was us the only country that banned all alcohol? and then, there are the kinder eggs

still, SHALL NOT

Got anything in dark blue?

It wouldn't, but it's not about doing anything that would actually fix things with the left.
All they want is to be able to feel like they're doing something, that's it.
As long as they feel like they've done something then it's all good, which is why they're so big on virtue-signaling.

They don't. They just want to slowly erode your 2A. Never suffer a communist to live

>silent attack ad
>literally no music
>no voice over
>no effects
>only "don't date until you're 30 ;)" x100
Absolutely fucking devastating
>I am Donald Trump, and I endorse this message

I have never seen an injury occur at the gun range in my entire life. Don't load the gun until you have a firing lane. When at you firing lane and your gun is loaded keep the barrel pointed down range. It's that simple. Please tell me you understand now that gun ranges are safe?

>Ok. Lets still raise the age for guns.
Any restriction you think of putting on guns should be put on voting as well. Much like convicted felons can't vote / bear arms
> IQ test for guns? Make it for voting as well
> extremely time consuming and expensive process for acquire guns? Same for voting
> Strict ID requirement couple with background check to acquire guns? Same for voting
> Minimun age to acquire guns is made 21? Same for voting

It would solve this debate once and for all, any restriction on the 2nd is also applied on the 14th with regards to voting rights. America would be fixed in 16 years.

if they become too much of a loss soros will replace them

Yes we banned all booze in an attempt to kill off the Irish and any Slavs we had here(which we had a lot of Poles). It didn't work. All we got was the FBI and gangs, and the Kennedy family got rich.

>"Don't drain the swamp"
or else

youtube.com/watch?v=-6yJIU3nTgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjory_Stoneman_Douglas
archive.is/wnAyc

only really a hazing experience you've got to do once for each new set of mates. Provides incentives to keep the friends you already have

But why pair it with the 14th?

Why do people think we are 400 lbs.?
Also, free Julian when?

Knowing you Aussies it sounds believable.

Illegals.

>Trump rump did the Oprah tweet mere minutes after I went to sleep
I missed all the /ptg/ memes

what does that have to do with guns?

the prohibition was put in place after ww2 so ppl wouldn't get themselves drunk partying, stupid

still wonder who thought that was a good idea. if people still drunk when all alcohol was prohibitied, how do lefties expect people to stop shooting each other when they try to ban all the guns?

what was the tweet?

>ww1

They ran Hillary and still lost white women. It's just not happening for them anymore.

>Donald J. Trump: president of the United States of America
>this is also his tweet.
Fucking kek

>Trump projected kills
>11ty billion
>we can't let him get the launch codes
shoo shoo shill

Prohibition was from 1920-1933 dumb dres.
If you tie it into voting it keeps them out.
Nice.

>I don't see why they'd be trying to infiltrate China now when they could have done it under Mao.

/Patrician/ taste in Legion though

synchronicity or an occult message?

see

>still wonder who thought that was a good idea.
It wasn't. People still got booze.

>if people still drunk when all alcohol was prohibitied, how do lefties expect people to stop shooting each other when they try to ban all the guns?
Good point.

The surplus was because of rollover from 2017, a surplus isn't possible under the new budget plus tax cuts unless Trump fires a million bureaucrats.

Why not? If it's permissible for the 2nd it should be for the 14th as well. Think about it, these are the burdens the left are proposing for a person to exercise their constitutional right
> IQ tests
> strict id requirement
> extensive background check
> high minimum age
> extrajudicial revocation based on doctor issue mental health notes
> state and local issue extra restrictions and requirement

Any argument they make to undermine the 2nd can be made for the 14th as well and I wonder which segment of the population would get culled from the voting rolls

You know the left isn't going to go for that.

where are they getting all these survivors from and why are they all parroting generic dnc talking points?

>prohibition being anything about the war
They started banning saloons in 1906; it was a temperance movement push that started in the late 1800s because of the religious revival the country went through during and after the Civil War.

crisis actors are a thing, remember sandy hooks?

Left right paragime is for the goyim. Although conservative/ right wing idealism is better, we must firstly take back our monetary system and eradicate talmudic judaism from power

I get it, but no lefty is going to concede that "why not" part. They just want guns banned. Its hard bcs you are talking to people who don't like guns anyway so if the 2nd gets taken away they won't really be affected in their minds.

I know that, I typed it the way
>american education
taught me

It's raining here and it will be 70 degrees tomorrow, enjoy your winter while I'm over here in springtime.

Let me show a real legion.
Everything I said about killing in the original post was a joke in case you couldn't have noticed.

I know. Would be great for us though.

yes, world famous american "banter"

Go to a white school next time, they don't teach it that way; and pretending to be retarded is all on you, not your schooling.

>liberals do thing
>Trump points out they are doing thing
>IMPEACH

I just wanted to btfo the age argument for guns.

This entire investigation is like a kid who copy and pasted his paper that was due 5-minutes ago

>(((Markstein)))
>unnecessary amounts of shit in image

What is with commies and shit? They're fucking obsessed with putting shit in everything. It's like they take pleasure in being gross.

>b-but just look at U.K., Japan, Australia!
Left can't understand that countries are different for some reason. Those are all island nations. Wish I could staple mexico on their southern border and see what happens.

that's literally it tho

Let's be real here- 95% of "banter" on Cred Forums regardless of country is actually just being an asshole.

> what does that have to do with guns
Ok, for a more apropos suggestion then: if weakening constitutional protections are needed to make the community safer, instead of violating the 2nd with a blanket measure like the ones the left propose, I propose that blacks and hispanics are denied the right to bear arms.
The great majority of crime are committed by them while they are under 45% of the population meaning it would maximize the security achieved while minimizing the number of people affected.
It would be an obvious case of violating the 14th amendment but as the suggestion involves violating the 2nd as well the left shouldn't see a problem there.

I am just using this to highlight how egregious is any suggestion to weaken the 2nd any further btw

I love the Dark Angels, in that they're the only chapter outside of the Imperial Fists (who are soyboy faggots in Power Armor) that are still proactively dealing with shit that happened during the Heresy while rebuilding their legion in secret because they know that Ultrasmurf was the Space Marine nu-male who ultimately proved to be a race traitor.

Still, GW trying to turn their lore into an allegory for craving boipucci was and will forever be shit-tier.

Good one, they'd call you racist which means you won.

The prohibition movement was popular in all Western nations, though it was more successful in the US than others. In Europe and France specifically the green liquor known as absinthe was prohibited because they claimed it fucked you up so much you went crazy.

If only, we could have saved ourselves 7 trillion dollars, thousands of American lives, thousands of sand people, and Europe itself.

>european education

I ignore the homo-hints. I just want muh knights in space that are trapped in a cycle of guilt.

>temperance movement
crotchety, old cat ladies of the 1900's, some things never change

>Trump wants to deport most non-citizens
>he also wants to deport niggers to prison

I hope by 2025 this country will suck a lot less

Whoops. That was a Blood Angel.

We need those judges to be appointed.

>physically removing gang members only make them stronger

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Lots of strange details. The kid was probably just some dumbass they used. They could have dealt with him or at least taken his weapons at any time.

It fucked people up because people would make knock off absinthe by adding copper to grain alcohol, resulting in a lot of poisonings. Drink was also a significant problem, as there was 1 pub for every three persons in the majors cities. The crime, assaults, rapes and homicides in particular matched this fact.

>men who get drunk spend their money on booze instead of their wives and then beat their wives!

Literally part of the first wave of feminism. Did they have some reasonable points? I guess. But is banning all booze reasonable just because some drunks are assholes? No, but it shows us how bad things could get if feminists are allowed to keep being retarded when there are so many betas willing to do whatever they can to appease them.

what kind of a retarded kindergarten chart is this? this is how stupid the average msnbc viewer is i guess

From left to right - Fuck. Kill. Marry