You CAN leave POL

If you haven't seen this movie, watch it- it red pulled the fuck out of me. All it did was it made me realize how miserable my life has been on Cred Forums, spending hours on here trying to get the "latest scoop" on corruption in the US, the alt Right vs Antifa, our Globalist overlords, etc.

It was such a fun and funny movie. I loved the first, hated the second, and the this one made me remember, "Oh yeah, life can be fun".

You don't have to take my advice but just try it and maybe you will remember what you were like pre-Cred Forums. It's funny that they say you never leave but it's not necessarily true. You can remember what life was like before if you just try.

Oh, and before you can me a shill...

LOCK HILLARY CLINTON UP.

THE DNC IS CORRUPT.

OBAMA WAS A TERRIBLE PRESIDENT.

GLOBALISTS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WEST.

You can get your life back if you want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. I'm comfy.

man I wish I could be redpilled for the first time again. That's a feeling I'll never get back. This movie will do that for me? Imma go see it.

Fuck you shill.

>You CAN leave POL
Have an updoot pede!

Newsflash: We have lives but are always ready for the call

>red pulled the fuck out of me
Why is nupol so incompetent? They can barely string a sentence together coherently.

How am I a shill? Do, go on.

Shill.

And what's the name of this movie? Way to rant and not even leave a title you stupid dog sucking leaf.

Just a typo, Connor McGregor.

literally shilling a disney product

/thread

Why would you be concerned for anonymous? Channel that shit into a kitty cat pussy..

Don't argue here, just leave this place already.
I'm too suffering from pol addiction, I'm trying to leave it soo much.
This ia my 3 post since morning, sonfar I'm doing better than last week.

Nice flag... It's Thor Ragnarok, you big dummy.
Doesn't matter. The movie is good and funny. It makes you remember what it's like to laugh. Too many people here focus on the politics of it and conspiracy bullshit.

The problem of me pre-Cred Forums is that I'm the same now as I was then. I'm a complete prick, and I hate everyone. In fact, I've probably improved IRL since I've been here, because I talk all my shit here, instead of just pissing on the people around me.

Sage and report
Not political, Off topic, Trolling.

Ever heard of Proof Reading what you post? You've got the composure of a giggly 13 year old girl.

>Loved the first one.
Jesus christ, it was a goddamn chick flick with about 2 seconds of action
>hated the second
Actual canon and intergalactic destruction, actual character development, Loki's sacrifice scene and you hated it. Go figure.
>Third movie
Literally every scene had semi-funny jokes in it to the point it might as well have been guardians of the galaxy. Main character is a half-breed nigger fem fatal marry sue with literally no weakness, constantly is shown to be stronger than fucking gods as a valkyrie. The action was fucking great and Hella gave me a hella boner but other than that the valkyie was trash.

And also, fuck you. Because of Cred Forums i'm not a antifa soyboy faggot and have a family in a small mountain town making 80K with the STEM meme, spending my time either with proud boys or hunting.

I couldn't be happier.

Not a kitty cat pussy... a kitty cat, pussy..

Why the fuck would a black man like me care about Thor when I have black Panther?

I'm not saying the new Thor movie is perfect but it made me realize how much of a waste of time it is browsing here. It became a daily addiction for me. There is much more to life. No, you'll never be a normie again but so what?

Or you can limit your time here on Cred Forums and still have a social life.

Honestly Cred Forums is shit tier now and has been for quite a while, though it has got extensively worse recently. It's quite a depressing board in reality, no one contributes much anymore, there's no genuine discussion to be had half the time, if it isn't a thousand Amerimutt (Which honestly were funny for a while, but then like all memes became quite stale and repetitive) or some kind of low energy bait thread then it is something equally as shit and uninteresting, Cred Forums has just become full of plebbit faggots who keep like 5-10 tabs open at all times just so they can continue to shitpost to try to get the last word in until the thread gets locked, it's sad and autistic.

Though it is equally sad when people think that they are genuinely changing the world by posting on a political board on 4chins, meanwhile non-brainlets are actually out there practicing what they preach instead of moral grandstanding on an anonymous forum, whether they are getting on with life and raising a family and / or forming lasting relationships, or at least trying to better themselves in some other way to stay true to their convictions. Most of the people on here are autistic morons who in reality, like Soyboy of Akkad, genuinely do think they are more intelligent than they actually are.

Thanks for convincing me to quit this board, it's not worth posting here anymore, bye faggots.

For many people I'd argue it's too hard. It's easy to turn everything into a conspiracy. This is no way to live.

>You can get your life back if you want to.
I already do both. What is this meme that we can't enjoy things?

> watching comic cinema is having a life
Who falls for that?

Thor ragnarok was disgusting, thankfully i pirated it. Marvel and Disney will never get a single Shekel from me

I had a dream like that. Except I was a bunch of leaves. Like a dry Swamp Thing ninja.

Nothing wrong with torrenting it...

It wasn't funny, though

>niggers cast as characters of norse mythology
0/10

It's not about that. It could be another movie. It's about realizing how depressing this place is.

Fucking cuckold, you and that cesspit of a country. The movie is casting and setting cuckoldry, Thor even shills for the "yas slay" meme and you get BLUEpilled by it? Die.

See that ugly mutt in the OP picture? It's supposed to be pic related.

Life's better being Normal.
Edgy guys don't fit in, I don't want to be left out.
I only have one life

Hi JIDF

Meme flag, shill poster

Because they don't have the discipline i work on my family's business and i have a close female friend who's getting redpilled each time we hang around. Without fucking around.

Just keep living man, get ready at everything the jews will throw at us.
Once i have the company for myself then i can do something really good than participating in forums and comments

Oh, and this was clearly conceived so one day Idris Elba could play it. He's got le niggerique du rôle.

Care to explain how a crapy movie made you realize thinking by yourself was a waste of time ?

If a shitty joolywood movie made you realize that you might have to leave anyway because brainlette doesn belong here

>canadian saying other people have a meme flag

>actually watching capeshit

Coming here is not a waste of time so long as it is in moderation. This place can become scarily addicting and y can become a schizo. I worry about the mental health of some people here.

>Thor ragnarok
>redpilled

A cringe movie for homosexual kids, full with retarded "jokes"

Cypher pls go
Your time is coming
Smith is gonna turn your juicysteak matrix into your well deserved nightmare, traitorscum

A fucking leaf

Whatever, baguette.

Don't you have a designated street to shit up?

Should Earth accept Asgardian refugees?

This place is not depressing. It is inspiring and cathartic, informative and funnier than any kike-movie. It is just not a place for children, which we don't require.

Pol is the Right's fake news, just like what Plebbit is for the Left. Happening threads are posted daily and it never happens.

I've been telling my fellow niggers this for a long time. White pussy is a resource that needs to be carefully managed. Wonton BLACKING of blonde hair blue eyed bitches will wipe them out so future kangz will never get to fuck white pussy. Could they not find some tight white pussy to fill the role in the movie?

>shilling for bread and circus
Canada is about 10-15 years away from being a non country, and you are on here bitching at other people for not being distracted by the most banal of Hollywood attempts to docile the growing resentment in people that will soon have their entire careers stripped away by AI, have their schools tell them their children need to be put on mandatory hormone blockers, and every country on earth will need to start eating repurposed fecal shit burgers as the world population skyrockets in Africa which we will then need to House because a dumb fucking canadian like yourself decided not to do what was necessary when people had the chance.

Really? *That's* the movie that made you love life again? The one so derivative it took what little that distinguished the Thor series from the wider Marvel Cinematic Universe (read; not much) and traded that in tonally for ripping off Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy wherever possible?

While doing so, it also added random fluff that nobody asked for like DUDE AUSSIES LMAO, trading in established canon friends for the Kiwi girl, and glancing at the general plot it makes no sense, neither in scale or timeframe. We were to believe Asgard is Future!Norway on a Flat Earth plane of existence, yet in this movie the entire population fits on a mid-sized freighter and it has the demographics of Brazil.
>Muh Demographics
This wouldn't be a problem except it deviates jarringly from the source material, earlier movies, and the fact that Black Panther is a movie that exists. Africans can have an ethnostate with no questions asked, glorified, even though Wakanda practices isolationism and watches mere miles away as neighbouring countries die of war, starvation and disease, but some race of sky vikings all looking like they're Danish and only Danish is perceived as somehow wrong nowadays.

I didn't even want to see that movie. Murder on the Orient Express wasn't out that weekend so there we were.

It was a stale as fuck movie and you have shit taste if you enjoyed it, let alone allowed it to have an impact psychologically.

no

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
>Canada is between 33% to 66% European
>let’s just forget about everything guys and watch shitty cape shit movies haha

Boaties gonna boat
FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL