The categories of discrimination

Hello. I would like to discuss the terms we use in these times of mass immigration and mixing of people.

I personally believe that race should not define a person. A person can achieve any status regardless of his/her gender or race.
What I do not believe is that cultures and religions are to be treated equal, as if they were equal.

Many cultures such as Arabic or African are bound to their local religion. This means that the people of the said culture will work based on a religious etiquette. This has become a massive problem especially to women and their rights in the European nations that start warping their culture and law around young men of Islamic ways.

White people are blamed for all the bad in the world. I believe it's simply the nature of humanity but the whites have been more efficient than anyone else in both good and bad. We have been fixing our potential flaws for a while now and I think it's safe to say that the western culture is superior to the Arabic. So are our religious values that liberated half of the population from their kitchens, into the workforce.

The western culture and religion are simply better in my opinion and I am confident when I say that I discriminate and judge people based on their religious and cultural backgrounds as they ultimately define their programming under any law. But does this make me a racist by definition? I think not.

For the sake of being able to discuss these topics more efficiently when times of mass immigration are relevant (and they will be, think about the people of Bangladesh when the ocean level rises just enough to force them on a journey), I think we need to add atleast two new words to our vocabulary to represent these points of view that most certainly will appear in days to come:
One to define a person fond of discriminating and judging people based on their cultural backgrounds and the other based on their religious backgrounds.

Suggestions for the word? Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faolY5_hnIc
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're only saying that because Finland is 95+% white. Come to a real non white area and you'll change your tune fast.

I would like to hear more. Could you share me more information on the topic?

No, fuck off. Go search the archive. Not typing a book for you nearly every day

Everywhere niggers have went, they have destroyed. And no i'm not just talking about Zimbabwe and South Africa. From neighborhoods, to cities, to countries, niggers are useless and at all times being babysat by another people. You want to tell me how their population boom is because they hit their own industrial revolution, you're fucking delusional. They're being carried with aid money. It's all artificial

The blacks here are ones that came from upwardly mobile immigrants from our colonies that liked Britain, had an eager work ethic etc they came on work and study visas. Fast forward 60 years later, they've degenerated and now act like Blacks in every other country on the planet, with absurd rates of crime, violent crime, gang shit, drug dealing, single parenthood, all that good stuff. The liberals and progressives here say, no no they're like that because white people were so racist to them!
Okay then, so consider Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They came here at the same time and were discriminated against even more. Blacks quickly mixed in white social circles because we had a lot in common, they were christian like us, knew perfect English, liked football and the same music etc. The Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh to this day have never integrated one bit into our society, they kept their own religion with its strict social and cultural codes, and even today its openly acceptable to be xenophobic towards them, which would never be tolerated against blacks. Despite this Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have been quite successful and have lots of their own buisinesses, become doctors, lawyers etc.
In conclusion, culture is a racial construct, which is obvious to anyone who lives in a racially mixed community.

I hope OP is a troll

>liberated half of the population from their kitchens, into the workforce
Implying this is good

>times of mass immigration are relevant (and they will be
implying immigration is inevitable

>we need to add atleast two new words to our vocabulary
Labelling people for easy categorization.
shills already invented "alt-right", just use this word if you want

And btw this is something you'll only realize when its already too late, so just take my advice. I've lived to see my suburb get completely over run and destroyed by non whites.

My my, I admit that I lack the personal experiences you all sadly seem to have. Especially Italians must have it rough as immigrants come with rubber boats from the other side of the sea, run into the city near the coast and just declare themselves 17 years old.
But may I ask you, why do you consider the liberation of female a bad thing?
And about immigration being inevitable, people will start moving but it's up to us to either let them in, being all liberal and tolerant or shooting them at the border.

I appriciate you spending time on providing me with your views.
May I ask you, could you roughly indicate where you live? I might as well Google more on the topic.

Thank you for this read. It was an interesting one at that.

Birmingham

>the liberation of female a bad thing
It's not, but women, common women, not the rich ones, are forced into workforce, they can't choose to stay on kitchens anymore if you want to pay the bills.

>it's up to us
Yes, I agree, it's up to us to rebel against globalists bankers, governments and the EU.
We must step up and start shooting at the traitors and the niggers

Shut up fin.

Concerning why women are shit in politics have this one.

Fuck it, Redpill thread now. Dumping.

This one is important. A globalized economy is shit for everyone.

These racists are trying to make you turn into them - angry, lonely, etc.

Race/ethnicity/nationality are three distinct descriptors that are so often misused that they've been twisted together to mean the same thing.

Look at genetics, not just heritage.

Finally, READ and form your own ideals

Books are pointless. I can learn more about the nature of reality by watching paint dry

That comment was seriously intellectually stimulating, thanks liberal with 1 black friend.

I am BLACK.

>Le big man punchy punchy
But if you use a gun, the white man is a devil. Hmmm

Congratulations on being able to use a computer

You lackin'?

What the FUCK is your problem?

Hahahaha fucking owned

They most certainly lost the art of proper presentation after the so called redpill dump hit us.

Da joos

No counterpoints have been made, just insults and memes.

So what do you all suggest to me and my nation?
We have mostly followed our pal Sweden when it comes to immigration policies. We have a Somali minority and more Syrians and God knows what coming as well.
What should be done? We still have the time that you ran out of long ago.

The simple truth is that because niggers have much lower average IQ's they will always be at the bottom of society no matter how "equal" you try you make it. They will always blame you for being at the bottom, because they have been told by libtards that they are inherently equal so any inequality of outcome is due to discrimination. They are dead weight that will always conitniuously degrade and drag your society down and the small percentage of individuals from those groups who are a net benefit are so small that the amount of negatives make the positives seem non-existent.

Please watch this 5 min video: youtube.com/watch?v=faolY5_hnIc
This is more or less my last hope. I have faith in the blacks that stop blaming the world and start fighting for a better tomorrow by getting educated and being efficient members of the society. I want to see this phase happen.

Imagine a Finn telling a South African about blacks. Oi am I laffin m8. You're arrogant and delusional.

Indeed. I lack a lot of data.

Saved. Very interesting and totally in line with my experience.

You still don't get it do you? Even if they try their best and stop blaming everyone else they cannot compete and will always be relegated to the bottom rungs of society not because of discrimination but because of their innate mental handicap compared to whites and asians. Some of the outliers will rise above the rest but that is about as good as it will get. In general this natural division will breed resentment and create civil unrest just as is happening now.
Think about it in this way: Imagine that half of the children being born in Finland were genetically engineered to have blue skin and to have IQ's that are on average 20 points higher. In a single generation these blue skinned people would naturally rise to the top of society. Sure there would be some non-engineered people who would exceed the capabilities of the average blues but in general as a group non-blues would occupy lower echelos of society. You presented solution would work as well for non-blues as it would for blacks.

Come to the states for a couple weeks. Hangout in the cities(where they mostly live) and you'll come to realize how dumb obnoxious and unwilling they are to work.
They're also an ugly people so theres that

Do you recommend LA or is the presence or hispanic Souncloud rappers too much?

I am interested in South Africa. You are white, aren't you? You live there and have seen what happened to Johannesburg. What do you suggest? An ethnical cleansing?

Obviously I'm white.
>What do you suggest? An ethnical cleansing?
No. Separation aka ethnonationalism. White people carved South Africa out of the wilderness over a span of 350 years and generations worth of blood has ben spilt for this country. So at the very least we deserve piece of land of our own.
Let black people rule themselves as they see fit and move at their own pace. White people should stop interfering with them and trying to integrate them into societies where they don't belong. They will always be a burden on our societies and we will resent them for it, just as they will resent us for making them feel inferior.

Does anyone else think the pic looks like a swastika?

>they will resent us for making them feel inferior.

"insert BBC joke here"

>You live there and have seen what happened to Johannesburg.
I have been mugged at knifepoint and had a gun pointed at my head more than once.
My female housemate was almost raped by home invaders but managed to get away. I have had my car broken into several times and was eventually stolen. I've managed to avoid atleast 2 attempted armed car-jackings. My sister's neighbor was robbed and shot in the stomach despite the fact that they live in a very upmarket security estate with 8 foot walls, electric fencing a 24 hour guard and armed reponse team on call. My sister's car was smash & grabbed aka they smash your car window at traffic lights with a sparkplug attached to piece of wire and steal a cellphone/handbag. Her husband's parents have been in armed home invasions where everyone was tied up and they ransacked the house. My uncle was car-jacked at gun-point and they drove around with him for hours forcing him to draw money from various atms. These are just the thing off the top of my head.
I could probably write a few thousand word essay just about crime that has affected my close friends and family members.

Nice try Crypto Nazi

>I personally believe that race should not define a person. A person can achieve any status regardless of his/her gender or race.

This is true to an extent, though it's only common among outliers. For instance, 166 out of 167 of the men who have run the 100 meter dash in under 10 seconds have been black. Only one has been white and he was the one outlier of the white race. There are also differences in the median I.Q. of people, and biological differences. A black patient submitted to the emergency room for a heart attack cannot be given the same medication as a white patient because it's ineffective. In fact doing so would be malpractice.

>This has become a massive problem especially to women and their rights in the European nations that start warping their culture and law around young men of Islamic ways.

This is the natural instinct of women. The most influential culture is the one women will always follow. They are built to adapt like this for survival purposeses.

>White people are blamed for all the bad in the world.

White people are not the worst people on the planet. We have conquered because we possess both might and intelligence. Asians have done the same and blacks nearly wiped each other out until he evil white man came and settled many of their conflicts.

>The western culture and religion are simply better in my opinion and I am confident when I say that I discriminate and judge people based on their religious and cultural backgrounds as they ultimately define their programming under any law.

So basically you don't want to be called a racist, but you have no problem being called an Islamophobe.

>One to define a person fond of discriminating and judging people based on their cultural backgrounds and the other based on their religious backgrounds.

We already have a term for this, it's called a bigot.

No offense, but how do you say so much without saying much of anything?

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND SHIT SKINs

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Good question. I suppose I want to avoid controversy. Even here of all places!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't seem to consider the intergenerational differences between groups when you discuss individuals. Like an earlier commenter noted, a black person who is Christian, speaks English, enjoys football, etc, etc, will have children who fall back to the norm, and end up as degenerates in society.

In other words, it seems that you pin your hopes on the equivalent of a Trojan Horse: Based Blacks opening the door for their degenerate families and offspring.

Thoughts?

I don't know shit. You are the one who should know, right? If you are willing to, go ahead, educate me.

Lmao my bad, although I think I made my point in the previous post, and its been made by another poster as well.

The genetic group differences do seem to ensure that intergenerationally, a multiracial society will be a multicultural society.

Apparently, pic related is my DNA results.

I don't see why those who never left their native countries should have to put any effort into accommodating anyone from elsewhere.

Much hostility towards immigrants comes from their lack of effort into not adapting to the local culture so much as remaining pridefully ignorant of it. Such behavior is insulting so either they are that stupid, or that arrogant.
Whatever happened to "When in Rome"?