Fbi gets tipped off several times about shooter

>fbi gets tipped off several times about shooter
>seemingly does nothing
>school shooting happens
>at least more than 3 of the victims are outspoken activists

>seemingly
oh they do something about that alright, they see him as a potential patsy since he conforms to all sorts of behaviors and interests

It’s a fundraising op for the DNC. Look at the media coverage and go fund me shilling. Hard to even have candidates for midterms with no money or assets with nearly all must wins. It’s in DWS district, with their FBI plants they control the narrative. If you don’t believe me, ask yourself, Why do you need “LOTS” of money to walk out of school and protest in the streets?

>Bush administration knows about an impending attack with planes a month before 9/11
>Doesn't give a fuck
Really makes you think...

it's almost like it's on purpose, but no that would be a conspiracy theory, right ?

IMBITCHING DRUMPF IS MORE IMPORTANT DRUMPFKIN

Yeah and the Vegas shooting has a lot of unsolved strings. In fact, it's odd how none of the stories are truly reported, just discussed on a public platform briefly before the next shooting occurs.

to you.

Kingdom Come is a fantastic game. Im glad I finally have something to help me ignore all the happenings. That One drunken night in Uzhitz gave me a well needed laugh

Lol thanks for reminding me, forgot to put clothes on before mass, saved the bishops ass by preaching about the corruption of the church in my undies.

holy shit that's fucking legendary

Hypothetically, could that be fucked with?

Say with multiple such campaigns and movements of varing levels of sincerity syphonig off funding even if only to immobilize it for the election...

I mean if it is invented, why can more not be invented...

The FBI is incompetent

That is not my doofuspepe file wtf lmao

I literally dont even have that file on my pc

No that would be crazy talk..

lmao

also one of the survivors said they were told the police would be doing a shooting simultation

>using CNN as a source for anything
Makes me doubt this image as a whole

THIS

DNC is literally running on this event

Holy shit user I think we just founded the bank of Cred Forums
The only cons is who handles the account, it works for them because they all know each other. I guess we all could do each act individually....

>mongrellus logics confirmed
Thicc brainlets like you should unironically get neutered.