How are there so many unironic christians on Cred Forums ?

1. God loves foreigners
Lev. 19:34
"The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born.
Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."

2. Same jews
Deut 23:20
"You may charge interest to a foreigner,
but to your fellow Israelite you shall not charge interest"

3. Globalism
Isaiah 56:6
"And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord,
-- these I will bring to my holy mountain --
for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

4. God punishes Miriam for racism
Numbers 12:
"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses
because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married:
for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
-- And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous"

5. All christians one family
Gal. 3:28
"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,
nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

6. Christians are real jews
Romans 2:28-29
"A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical.
No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit"

7. Salvation is of the jews
John 4:22
"You Samaritans worship what you do not know;
we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews."

8. Placate your enemies
Matt 5:38-40
"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.
If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well."

9. Love and pray for your enemies
Matt 5:43-47
"“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

10. Create global brotherhood
Matt 28:19
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations"

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/commentaries/john/4-22.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=
google.com/search?q=Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>torah
hmm

only the first 4

>how
Jewish brainwashing

Next question

Does it really bother you that some people consider everyone equal before God? There's nothing commanding them to do any of the cucked shit the subverted political institutions that call themselves churches these days do.

>Does it really bother you that some people consider everyone equal before God?

I don't believe in god so no it doesn't bother me at all what beliefs people have concerning that

Only when these beliefs affect real life affairs does it become a problem

>There's nothing commanding them to do any of the cucked shit

You should read the new testament cover to cover

1 John 3:17-18
"If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."

Make no mistake, anyone who believes that that is 100% a dangerous element if you're looking to build any kind of serious society

>help the poor of your own accord
>this is somehow bad
That's just you seeing the extreme today (ie rapefugees) and blaming it on what you choose. Christians were told not to harm many for the benefit of a few. That runs contrary to taking in the foreign hordes.

>That runs contrary to taking in the foreign hordes.
no it doesnt, if you believe as all correct christians do that professing the name of jesus makes on a "brother" thats deserving of material help

I believe that everyone is equal under God, but I don't see how this is conflicting with my white nationalist views. The Bible even tells us to kick out those who abuse hospitality. Foreigners are also different from refugees, as foreigners are intending to leave at one point.

I noticed there are 4 constant recurrent anti-Christian spammers.

-This cuckold obsessed fascist flag always spamming 10-20 cherry picked cuckold images
-A tree hugger flag always starting dumb threads and getting BTFO right afterwards
-A Polish fag who seems particularly mad at pastor Anderson
-An Indian street shitter who always starts Hinduism general threads

Pretty much this. The Hindu fag is the most hilarious one. He actually thinks anyone other than poos will fall for his meme religion.

>but I don't see how this is conflicting with my white nationalist views.
You are yoking together with the infidel (white atheists) while rejecting your eternal brother (african christians who fear jesus), this is in conflict with the bible

>The Bible even tells us to kick out those who abuse hospitality.
It doesnt

>Foreigners are also different from refugees, as foreigners are intending to leave at one point.
Not really, the old testament word is used for those also that would end up joining the congregation

>"You may charge interest to a foreigner,
but to your fellow Israelite you shall not charge interest"
Funny that, I'm being charged for being alive on their land, yet they do nothing for me. Interesting

sage

This thread is not /pol related

Inb4 "where do you think you are?"

Just fuck off with this random garbage.

This is not your personal blog. FUCK OFF
Talk about your religion elsewhere

>Reads Jew bok
>Jew bok says Jews good
>Believes Jews good
Kill yourself

because Cred Forums is chock full of (((shills))) just ignore the cuckstain larping kikes

I'm not rejecting my African brothers, I'm just preserving our God given diversity. It is also easier to spread the faith in an ethnostate based on tradition.

kys christ niggers
White people should worship White Gods.

Also:

>Romans 13:1–7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. The only exception to this is when a law of the government forces us to disobey a command of God (Acts 5:29). Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in Scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin.

I have brown eyes, so I should be cool.

I really wanted to answer, even wrote a few things before noticing a meme flag.
I don't do meme flags, sry.

Is this even real life?

dis a kike on da stick bread meow

How come? The holy spirit came to Cred Forums. Many saw it and understood. Many changed their ways. Many didn't. Some took the calling seriously and stuck around to spread the good word.

I never understood why that chink LARPed so hard about being white.
I guess it's the American mutt mind set about trying desperately to be white at all cost.

you actually believe you are called by god?

to do what?

To spread the word? Save souls? Believe and have eternal life etc. It's why christianity has missionaries at all.

and what will you do when everyone has heard the word and the world doesnt end but continues as usual?

To be fishers of men. Just like he said. It's not really hard

Bible is history, this is the modern era and we are a powerful mostly white conservative voting block

You have your head clubbed in by a muslim

It's not their fault. Most likely their parents indoctrinated them as children. Nobody raised without religion would convert if they first were introduced to it as adults. Funny how God stopped doing miracles when everybody is carrying video recording devices

Do you judge a child in court same as an adult, no. Blacks as a race are not mature enough to be judged egually to whites.

What is fisher of men? A conman trying to kill you or just humiliate you for fun

Well it's about believing not just hearing. We will never be done preaching until everyone believes. I.e. We will never stop preaching. Wherever there are lies, the truth should be used to set things right. For that you need the truth.

im a christian and i fucking hate all other races besides japs and euro
what are you gna do about it fuckboi?

the old testament is used as a context for Jesus' birth and deeds. Christ gave us new laws to follow, therefore these quotes do not apply to Christians, but to Jews. You could also read about positive Christianity or the Cathars.

Are you really so full of your own shit that you can't see everything you believe in can't possibly be called truth?
Faith =/= truth
Not only that you are just as sickening as the Muslims trying to make "everyone" believe, by force, by coercion; hard-line Christians are part of the moral decay of the European spirit.
Worship your foreign god, believe in things you can't possibly know, and disarm yourself physically and mentally - that is the Christcuck way.

That isn't true though. Studies have shown people who were raised atheists are more likely to be religious later at life. I can't say the same thing vice versa.

> Wherever there are lies, the truth should be used to set things right.
so you believe in noah's ark ? water to wine? red sea split?

christians are not under the 10 commandments?

to fish men into the cult of universal brotherhood, globally. Socially, how is this different from bolshevism?

say you don't really believe in christianity at all

Doesn't sound like christianity to me. The fact that I believe something doesn't make something true no. It's true because it is, and i believe it. Tough luck. Now, if you're not convinced by my belief try reading the bible. I don't care what you think of my beliefs you pleb.

I believe all of those things are possible yes. I have no idea if they happened but I'm leaning towards believing something akin to those things happened yes.

>How are there so many unironic christians on Cred Forums ?
Because kikes like YOU make threads like THIS, and ALWAYS do the opposite of what Jew says!

You clearly can't even string together a coherent thought
>My belief doesn't make something true
>Something which relies solely on my belief and nothing evidence-based is simultaneously my belief but also not my belief because it's true

The truth doesn't need to be believed, and your ideas about the universe are just that - beliefs.
Or please elaborate on this truth of yours that defies everything that can be known, I'm sure everyone reading this shit thread wants to see what that double digit IQ is doing for you

and you don't see the irony of proclaiming that your mission is spreading truth, but then you also say it "may or may not have happened"?

Doesn't that kind of run contrary to "truth"?

What kind of is it if you yourself aren't even sure about it?

I simply agreed with the statement that something isn't true because I believe it. Moron.

It's like you hit the nail on the head. I don't know, I believe.

Then tell me how you know what is written in the Bible is true, as far as you know none of it is

Your interpretation of the bible sucks cock and is wrong.

Read my first post in this thread again. A little birdie told me.

>tell people to escape kike deception
>get called a kike

this isnt how it works, youre the one in here claiming god is a physical jewish man

"christians" will be dealt with soon don't worry

Your first post only shows that you're either trolling for big lulz or some kind of schizoid
Why the fuck would J.C. concern himself with a place like this? Half the threads here are about how obsessed with niggers everyone is

anyone who goes to those corporate warehouse churches in the midwest needs to be unironically killed. how much of a human livestock subhuman do you have to be to accept that?
everything in the midwest is like that. drive-thru for every fucking thing. people dont leave their cars. everything is needlessly far apart and enormous.
america needs a nice comfy civil war.

then how is it "truth" and not "unconfirmed and unconvincing hearsay" ?

Why would a god that loves you like a father bother with saving you when you need saving? Is that an honest question?

Almost no refugees are Christian

This is EXACTLY how it works.
The Bible is explicit in it's attitude toward international jewry. Your godlessness, where all is permitted on the other hand offers no guidance whatsoever on the Jewish question.

Anderson?

This.

>The Bible is explicit in it's attitude toward international jewry.
it's explicit in making the whole world a part of international jewry, read part 6 of OP

>Immigration was considered a subject of law in classical times

Well it's been expressed many times in this thread already, but lets do a basic course.

For something to be true: something has to be.
If a thing is untrue: it means something isn't.

It's true that the sky is blue. Because it is. Its false to say it's green, because it is not.

Christianity is true because it is. I believe this. If I stop believing, the truth stays the same. Look I am sorry but my faith is the only thing I can give. You have to take salvation for yourself, which is why I don't care if people believe if I believe or not and I tell ppl to shut up and read the bible. It preaches better than I.

When the day of rope comes, Jews, Muslims, rabid atheists, Hindus, Buddhist, shall all be thrown into the fire. The only ones worth saving are the misguided white pagans.

Of course, Christianity and Islam are just huge Jewish psy-ops. All of the apostles were just on such mega LARP for muh Greater Israel. Totally believable.

Nope, Jews, as other non-Christians, do not receive salvation. The Bible teaches that God is good and to worship God. The human flesh of Jesus was just a vehicle to establish a New Covenant. With brainlets like you on the frontlines, I'm really confident in the future of our movement. Let's just have white people run into the woods and start sacrificing newborns to Odin. Le salvation of the white race!!11

Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy are all in the Old Testament and have no bearing on Christianity, being overridden by the New Covenant.

Explanation of John 4:22 here.
biblehub.com/commentaries/john/4-22.htm

And basically all of the rest is saying anyone can be a Christian, spread the gospel, and don't be a dick. It doesn't say to give away all your money, your countries, open your borders, and lay down and die. Self-destruction is not charity and not a part of the Christian spirit.

>whine about jews and muh sjw cuckoldry
>praise a kike on a stick

AAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEN

Counter-sage
This thread is absolutely Cred Forums related
You have a memeflag
kys

Seriously, fuck this shit.

Cred Forums Christians don't understand that real world Christianity is cucked as shit and that their specific brand of le based christianity only exists in small cult like communities

>MFW

If it wasn't an issue why were the Hebrews settled in Goshen and not just among the Egyptians?

If it wasn't an issue then why did Paul, a Roman citizen, travel everywhere while James, a Jew, stayed in Palestine? Paul had the legal right, James didn't.

1. we are to treat aliens well. they are GUESTS. not to mix with our peoples, under most circumstances (see the book of Ruth on how to immigrate)

2. Jews are only a fraction of the Israelites, who make up most white people today

3. hopefully all nations will obey God, doesn't mean that the nations won't be abolished (see the book of Numbers, Table of Nations)

4. when a marriage is conducted, it's final. doesn't mean that it was a good idea for Moses to marry a brown woman in the first place.

5. correct? I don't see your point

6. ditto

7. the Samaritans were retarded brown people, what do you expect

8. yes, essentially pacifism how Christ lived is ideal, unless defending others or commanded by God to go to war. one should not defend oneself unless they have obligations to others.

9. correct

10. missionary work doesn't mean abolishing the nations

>For something to be true: something has to be.
If a thing is untrue: it means something isn't.

Yes this is what i believe

>It's true that the sky is blue. Because it is. Its false to say it's green, because it is not.
yes, but you're claiming the sky is green when we can visually look at it and see that it's not

>Christianity is true because it is. I believe this.
I'm sure the muslims also believe, and have no doubt. You're counted among them in gullibility

>Look I am sorry but my faith is the only thing I can give.
Which calls your "truth" into question, since there is ZILCH more to support it than any other garbage fish tale

>Of course, Christianity and Islam are just huge Jewish psy-ops
the last one is an arabic psy-op but yes, they all originate from the progenitor of jewish psy-ops, judaism.

>The Bible teaches that God is good and to worship God.
It would be tolerable if it ended there, but alas

>With brainlets like you on the frontlines, I'm really confident in the future of our movement.
What movement?
My movement is the future of my progeny, and christians hiding rapefugees in churches and treating this world like it's a sandbox trial period before heaven or hell is a detrament for it

>Let's just have white people run into the woods and start sacrificing newborns to Odin.
Let's run in the woods, cardio is very healthy, but lets not give credence to any fake deities, whether yahwah or odin

>Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy are all in the Old Testament and have no bearing on Christianity, being overridden by the New Covenant.
pic related, unless its fulfilled its still binding

otherwise what fucking reason is there to carry around the enormous OT? if it's not in any way relevant?

>It doesn't say to give away all your money, your countries, open your borders, and lay down and die.
This is quite literally what it says

Yes, she blew out her pussy and destroyed her body to incubate 3 left over nigger fetuses that were going to be flushed

They're highly susceptible to brainwashing, it's why Americans are the perfect lapdog for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

WRONG PIC RELATED

heres the verse

the book of mormon isnt canon to the desert trilogy. It is an autistic Chris-chan fanfic

>The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born
that's why natives get jailed while rapefugees get away with everything

Christianity built western civilization, the west will die without it. Only jews hate Christianity.
There is only one God.
Any "church" that allows homosexuality is heretical.
LOL sure we will nigger.

>Salvation is of the jews
>John 4:22
>"You Samaritans worship what you do not know;
>we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews."

They worship Demiurge, satan physical and hates spiritual.

You don't get it. You keep talking about "your truth" as if I have something to do with it. I'm not saying the sky is green. I'm saying christianity is the truth. And no you can't just check to see if that is true, or else faith wouldn't actually exist. And it always comes back to faith. But if you are more inclined to believe that the world didn't have a creator or a purpose and that paintings just pop into existance without needing painters then so be it. I don't gave the ability to change your beliefs and I never claimed this. All I do is spread the good word nigguh.

This.

claymore is an underrated series

>Christianity built western civilization, the west will die without it.
Vice versa, christianity woulddnt have become anything more than another competing sect of judaism if they didnt manage to spread it among romans. European civilization existed before christianity, and will continue to exist long after it's gone.

keep believing in jewish lies you "med" (arab) trash you are NOT white if you are a cuckristian

>Amerimutt talking about what whites should do
tip top kek

What the bible says doesn't really matter. The fact is that almost all Western Christian leaders are cucked out of their mind. The pope is completely cucked. Almost all protestant churches and their priests are cucked here in Northern Europe. Women, gays and lesbians can easily become priests.

Christianity has no substance anymore. Its literally just about being nice. That is all they talk about. They have no other opinions. The christian party in Norway only care about foreign aid programs and helping refugees. They have nothing else to talk about.

> And no you can't just check to see if that is true, or else faith wouldn't actually exist.
but i can, the bible makes plenty of claims that we already know are bullshit (all of humanity descends from 2 people 6000 years ago, global flood, roof on the sky that has water above it, etc.)

This

There aren't, there only few christucks and most of them admit that they love based black Christians. it's few people shilling, they are a loud minority.

>1. God loves foreigners
>2. Same jews

Wow, God loves everybody how horrible.

>3. Globalism

Universalism*

>4. God punishes Miriam for racism

No, what actually happens

1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

This is, to all literate people, clearly about who is and who is not a prophet.

>10. Create global brotherhood
>5. All christians one family
>6. Christians are real jews
>7. Salvation is of the jews

Christianity is a universal religion for all of mankind.

>8. Placate your enemies
>9. Love and pray for your enemies

People that you hate, and that hate you aren't magically excluded from the commandment "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" or don't act like a nigger.

Link your posts user

If you treated foreigners as native born, that is, no gibs, no sanctuary cities, no letting them get away with rape and murder, then you wouldn't have an immigrant problem

I'm a Christian but it's undeniable modern Christianity is overtly anti-white.

I avoid religious services/institutions as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4

Sure you do, Schlomo. Remember Christians, don't associate with your church!

But Anderson is a heretic
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=

Wow some random pastor forces his color blind ideology on the biblical text how will I ever recover?

Because I agree with Cred Forums on some things, but that doesn't mean I agree on everything.

You're forgetting the "why do you love jews so much, user?" guy (me).

You believe those things to be . I don't.

Also the Panama guy with his irrefutable copypasta. What happened to him?

to be bullshit*

The catholic church created islam. At the top islam judaism and catholicism are controlled by the luciferian jews.

i dont just "believe", I KNOW

we have photos from space that show there is no firmament, and we have skeletons of hominid creatures far older than 6000 years.

>righteousness surpasses that of the pharisees
Whew, im ok then!

lol right on dude

so many jews and idiots here

Oh you're in the game of knowing are you? Well I know some stuff too.

The jews hate christianity so they dont want this place to help revitalize it. So they just spam pagan and gaytheist shit until the thread dies

1. And yet God forbade Isrealites from intermarrying and ordered them to kill all their enemies many times. Mercy does not equal tolerance. So long as the foreigner is not a danger, treat them mercifully. When they are, treat them as God treated all the enemies of his people.

2. This was part of the ceremonial law. It's purpose was to mark out the Israelites as a separate people.

3. And yet they are still known as foreigners. Just because they are loved by God for their righteousness does not mean they are honorary Isrealites. It simply means they will be with God when they die.

4. "Then He said,

“Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision;
I speak to him in a dream.
Not so with My servant Moses;
He is faithful in all My house.
I speak with him face to face,
Even plainly, and not in dark sayings;
And he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
To speak against My servant Moses?”"

These are the word of the Lord regarding the offense Miriam gave God. There is nothing in here about racism. She clearly spoke against God's servant and she was punished for it. Stop your lying.

5. And yet, nations still exist and families still exist. Husbands are told to lead their families well and Christians are told to pay taxes. The verse you bring up is referring to the church alone. Further, Christ is not returned yet, so attempting to live as though he were ruling the earth would be foolish. As husbands are to do the best thing for their families, abandoning race and reality would be a direct violation of that. Same with willingly undermining their nations.

6. Yes, Christians are God's chosen people. This is one of the few verses you have correct. This is why true Christians do not blindly support Isreal.

7. Meaning that the Isrealites were serving their part of the Lord's plan to save people from their sins. The Messiah was promised to come from David's line.

Matt 28:19
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations"

I Love You Lord

>Using an Abrahamic religion to justifying open borders narratives & racial impurity

Christianity is a bloated tick on the ass of western civilization, which was built by Greek atheists and Roman pagans

Well I guess in a comfortable place like Norway reality is pretty distorted, lack of perception through less suffering.

I don't *necessarily* mean religion because I met level headed religious people before, what I mean is the way you talk makes you come off like a jackass s what the leaf means.

TLDR single Bible verses read out of context teach us absolutely nothing

I'm talking about the abstract version of, explain X = jebus at it's core fundamentals.

clearly not, since you have access to the same photos of planet earth as i have and still believe that there's a firmament in the sky that has water on top of it

the jews love christianity and especially american evangelicalism, an entire nation of readily sacrificable goyim who believe god chose them above all other nations and that god incarnate is literally a jewish man

> And yet God forbade Isrealites from intermarrying and ordered them to kill all their enemies many times.
and every single time it's because of false gods, not because of race.

STOP IT

which of them changes in any way when taking into account the full context?

mention a single one

8. This guy explains why you are wrong better than I can. google.com/search?q=Cred Forums+turn+other+cheek&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc-6zOtrLZAhVD6oMKHd_9Ao8Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=654#imgrc=hgyhQCgMP6Qx5M:
Also, Jesus both over turned the temple with whips and ordered his followers to arm themselves. Given that a sword is a terrible weapon to hunt with, the only possible explanation is that he wanted them to be ready to fight.

9. This was a censure of the pharisees who ordered Jews to hate their enemies as this was seen by them as God's judgement. The sermon on the mount was dramatically opposed to the thinking of the day and this is one example.
On top of that, this passage clearly shows how God loves all his creation, not just the Jews. This was a censure of the pride the Jews had which was unwarranted given the limited nature of their special status and their repeated and deliberate failings in their duties.

Summary: God loves all his creation. That does not mean here on earth his creation doesn't need to act pragmatically. This is not the perfect earth governed by Christ. This is a fallen world. Christians, you lock your doors at night. Don't forgo other obvious precautions.

because race is only part of why nations should remain apart.

all of them except 6

This. Jews were gods chosen people not because he loved them more or they were special, they were supposed to be a light to the world, clearly this was not the case

whoops, forgot number 10

10. see number 5's response.

>The jews hate christianity
*splashes some water on his hooknose* I'm your brother now, goy

yup. IIRC it was also the reason he opened salvation to all mankind as well. (granted, this was going to happen anyway, but that drops us off into Calvinist territory and I havent had enough coffee for that yet)

Also, goy, did you know that usury is sinful? My cousins Chaim and Schlomo can borrow you some shekels if you need them though.

What are you even on about? Calling me a jackass? Because I try to explain my faith? I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything that would offend anyone in this thread, but snow flakes never stop surprising.

OP asked how it came to be that there are so many christians here. I answered. Go burn in hell or whatever it is you atheists love doing.

do you know what ceremonial law is? no? then fuck off.

>go to Church
>get Church bulletin
>fund raiser for "migrants"
>fund raiser for feeding Haitians
>an Imam will be by next week to give a talk lets make him feel welcome

I live in semi-rural Virginia. I can imagine how bad it is in cities.

Stop trying to get people to attend this stuff Schlomo.

>cherry picking again

Look, the problem is the socialist state and SJW putting minorities and foreigners in a protected class above whites.

Treat others how you want to be treated isn't being applied here. What's happening is foreigners come and don't work, dont assimilate hate christianity and want to kill us.

>God says love your enemies and don't kill
It's don't MURDER, nothing in the bible says you can't kill someone or your enemies. Just don't torture them kill innocents and treat them like animals in the process.

You are the reason the catholic church fought so long to keep the bible in latin only, because you had to be educated to know latin. Now you just got high school dropouts educated by facebook memes interpreting the bible and you end up with shit like protestants.

lol
Conversos get the auto da fe kike.

You're right, I don't. Explain how it relates to my post.

the law against usury was a ceremonial law. that means it was a law which was designed to relay a religious truth. like the rules against eating pork or having a bunch of tassels on your cloak, it died with the old covenant. it is no longer in effect.

Reminder jews got in Brazil as "new christians". We are the logical conclusion of ZOG, behold.
Who brought in slaves?
Who promoted(and promotes) their mixing?

Cool, cool. Then why did European Christians follow it?

because faulty theology has been a problem for all time. hell, they followed papal infallibility.
using the idocy's of man to judge the divine commands of God is probably the biggest blasphemy in this entire post. literally kill yourself.

That's nice but doesn't change the fact that jews profited immensely from Christianity, whatever the reason my be.

Because it makes faggots like you mad.

>any year
>worshipping the demiurge

but im not homosexual

also im not mad, im disappointed

agreed. which is why we need to a) fix theological problems and b) gas the kikes
and not necessarily in that order, either.

>b) gas the kikes
Not going to happen, user. A kike with some water splashed onto his hooknose is your brother, and it doesn't take a lot to get some water nowadays.

See, I'd like to see the eradication of Abrahamism and unfortunately Christianity is and will always be in the way of that noble goal.

nope. a kike with water splashed on his nose is still a kike. and, as per biblical instruction, I am to take care of my family and my nation. while i would prefer not to need the cattle cars, biblically, i would be entirely in my rights to break them out when the need arises.

>a kike with water splashed on his nose is still a kike.
Funny you'd say that about all the core figures in your faith, user.
>and, as per biblical instruction, I am to take care of my family and my nation.
Really? I have to ask for a source, especially considering the words of your beloved rabbi Yeshua bar Yoseph:
Luke 14:26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be My disciple.

Christians started supporting open borders and other cuckoldry at the exact same time that everyone else did - after the 1960s

Race mixing was outlawed in Catholic France (before the (((Revolution))))

Don't even get me started on the ethnic Eastern Churches (no, phyletism isn't a real sin)

Everything is fucking cucked and as a Catholic it pains my heart to see Francis debase himself like he does to virtue signal

I've actually considered apostasy on more than one occasion.

> And God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29

>and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

>Funny you'd say that about all the core figures in your faith, user.
It's true, isn't it? Besides, they are dead and aren't actively undermining my nation. If they were, christian or not, I would be the first one with the zyklon, just like I am now.
>Really? I have to ask for a source
Jer. 29:7 - This is a letter to the Isrealites while in exile, but is more broadly a letter to God's chosen people, period. Given that Christians are now God's chosen people, then it applies to us.
>especially considering the words of your beloved rabbi Yeshua bar Yoseph
If you are trying to be clever, maybe don't use the same name used by a 20th century rabi.
>Luke 14:26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be My disciple.
What does this have to do with anything? The context of this verse is clearly an admonition against lukewarmness. You cannot half follow Christ and expect to be saved. This is not a literal order to hate one's parents. Stop being a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
This may explain

>sola scriptura
This is why Pr*testants are ruining Christianity

>Besides, they are dead and aren't actively undermining my nation.
No, but looking at how their ideological descendants are now feeding Africa into a 4 billion population while also shilling for open boarders and equality, I'd say that they're passively undermining your nation.

>Jer. 29:7 - This is a letter to the Isrealites
WE
>If you are trying to be clever, maybe don't use the same name used by a 20th century rabi.
What does it matter if someone later had the same jewish name as your jewish messiah, user?
>You cannot half follow Christ and expect to be saved.
Exactly and that's why you need to go.

WHAT

your eternal brother in christ goy

Jesus died for this?

Ezekiel 16

God is pissed because the women were sleeping with foreigners. Refers to them as prostitutes, but says they pay money instead of receive money. Basically jewish women were paying foreigners to have sex with them.

23 “‘Woe! Woe to you, declares the Sovereign Lord. In addition to all your other wickedness, 24 you built a mound for yourself and made a lofty shrine in every public square. 25 At every street corner you built your lofty shrines and degraded your beauty, spreading your legs with increasing promiscuity to anyone who passed by. 26 You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians, your neighbors with large genitals, and aroused my anger with your increasing promiscuity. 27 So I stretched out my hand against you and reduced your territory; I gave you over to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were shocked by your lewd conduct. 28 You engaged in prostitution with the Assyrians too, because you were insatiable; and even after that, you still were not satisfied. 29 Then you increased your promiscuity to include Babylonia,[c] a land of merchants, but even with this you were not satisfied.

30 “‘I am filled with fury against you,[d] declares the Sovereign Lord, when you do all these things, acting like a brazen prostitute! 31 When you built your mounds at every street corner and made your lofty shrines in every public square, you were unlike a prostitute, because you scorned payment.

32 “‘You adulterous wife! You prefer strangers to your own husband! 33 All prostitutes receive gifts, but you give gifts to all your lovers, bribing them to come to you from everywhere for your illicit favors. 34 So in your prostitution you are the opposite of others; no one runs after you for your favors. You are the very opposite, for you give payment and none is given to you.

>26 You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians,
Sure is better when the founder of your entire mythology makes his own sister-wife do it.

That's what Christians like to ignore. Cuckoldry is so ingrained in their religion that it's no wonder how things are turning out.

And the ones that are, like Assyrians, get no love from politicians anyway, because somehow Muslims are opressed, even though they actively kill the former

I think the very worst thing about Christianity is that it says that whoever believes in the Kike-on-a-Stick goes to an eternal afterlife. I really don't want to spend an eternity around billions of niggers and other assorted shitskins, I can barely stand being around them for a few seconds now.

Also, why is it in these threads that those defending Christianity don't actually engage with the point, which is that Christianity demands that ANYONE who calls himself a Christian and who has been baptised be treated like a brother or sister by his fellow co-religionists. EVERYONE, including people not of your race or culture. Unless you subscribe to the very, very few Christian sects that don't agree with this (such as that Boer Church), then you need to ask why you're following this shit position, a position that has been followed by Christians since it began.

First one, missing context. The foreigner is to abide by the laws of the land they reside in. Are they doing that?
How did you miss that? Because you went in with an agenda and you weren't about to include the lines that show the truth.

>No, but looking at how their ideological descendants are now feeding Africa into a 4 billion population while also shilling for open boarders and equality, I'd say that they're passively undermining your nation.
Wrong. The heretics are doing those things. St. Paul would not be advising Christians help build a fucking population bomb in Africa. If anything, he would advise them to leave Africa the fuck alone except to spread the gospel because aiding them in any way tends to make the problems worse, not better.
>WE
fucking atheists man'
>What does it matter if someone later had the same jewish name as your jewish messiah, user?
a) because it is clearer b) jesus was not jewish in the same sense that other Jews are jewish. he was the messiah and, at the time, the jews were God's chosen. he was literally God, it just so happens that the Jews were the conduit God used. This happened for symbolic reasons. the fact that the kikes need gassing now in the present day does not change that once they served a purpose. (incidently, that purpose was to stay bottled up and seperate.)
>Exactly and that's why you need to go.
except that following Christ is not following Churchianism. the cucked churches of today are heretical, not christian.

Way to take everything out of context faggot. Ill only fix your first verse because im not gonna do your job for you. You posted,
>Lev. 19:34 "The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
Why don't you quote the surrounding verses? It's all talking about ethics, treat elderly well, treat foreigners well, use honest weights and measurements in business, and so forth. It's not saying anything other than being kind and merciful to all people. Why don't you quote
>Lev. 24:22 "This same standard applies both to native-born Israelites and to the foreigners living among you. I am the LORD your God."
Meaning any foreigners among you have to live under the laws of your country that you have in place. Get a clue, and actually read the Bible in context instead of cherry picking verses.

>fucking atheists man'
What a great argument against you LARPing as a jew, user. Sorry, as a *REAL* Jew.

>ignores the rest of his post
Nothing personnel kid

If I would've ignored it then I wouldn't have bothered with the second sentence, user.

yup. this guy is a retard. oh well, i needed to do a bit of bible study today anyway

Yeah, let me just throw my ideals by the weigh side for a book written by kikes. Kys

>being this dishonest
The 'WE' meme is about LARPing. Or did you know what his reply was before he replied?

its hard to not be christian especially when you see the level of crap impacting culture now. Could we be wrong probably but everything seems to be aligning with scripture.
Weak christianity, decaying moralilty and degeneracy,calling evil good and good evil. Knowledge of man increasing rapidly. People openly calling for a one world order

im not even a proper chrisian and i believe we are headed for some serious shit

You are held to your own standards you Christcuck

Christcucks are the bane of Western civilization

and those niggers look old as fuck

This article is an absolute goldmine of christcuck insanity.
>My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes
>Knowing that it is often more challenging to find adoptive homes in the United States for non-Caucasian children we informed the agency that we were willing to accept any child except a fully Caucasian child

Reminder that pregnancy by any artificial means is a sin.

>The 'WE' meme is about LARPing.
Yes, I know. Christians LARP as jews. When pressed on this, they deflect with LARPing as *REAL* Jews, like their circumised, hannukkah celebrating messiah, who totally wasn't a jew in the convential sense of the word.

I can't tell if you think you're cleverly dodging or just retarded.

The issue is that Christians are the ones importing the "refugees" and supporting immigrants. No one is saying "you're Christian so you must support the "refugees" and immigrants" Christian groups say "we are Christian and that's why we're supporting these poor people, it's our Christian duty".

the absolute state of amerimongrels

What am I dodging, user?

No doubt, but people attack him for being a Christian, not a heretic.

Deflect all criticism. Gotcha.

>user makes post about theology
>"WE"
>user further explains and includes a joke
>you focus on the joke
>"Did you even read that post?"
>"I did because I wrote that sentence"
>"That sentence doesn't add anything of substance to your 'WE' meme
>"I know what the WE meme is about lol"
>I am btfo

>that pic
somebody's gonna get raped
and then parents are gona get locked up, for accusing that innocent little African boy of such horrible deed

>buttmad atheists/paganiggers blaming their faggotry on the one good thing the past 2000 years
what should i expect
and c***lics aren't christian, btw

>but people attack him for being a Christian
Is this not one of the requirements for the end times to start so that your rabbi can finally come down and do his thing?

I think we should ramp it up and get it over with, unless of course you don't actually believe in your shit.

>user claims that it's his Christian duty to protect his family and nation
>I ask for a source
>posts a letter directed at Israelites, implying he sees himself as Israelite
>reply with WE, indicating that I see this as LARP
You're the retard here, user.

>still not replying to actual points
>this other person is a retard
oof

Also inb4 his perspective was a point.
He explained that already, you ignored that.

There's no actual point, user. Just Christcucks who don't like being reminded how jewish they are.

Why so many unioronic christians?

>the enemy
marxism, post-modernism, relativism etc.

>the solution
absolute truth connected with natural law and traditonal values, i.e. traditonalist Catholicism

>You're too dumb for my REAL ability
Woah man you're pretty cool.

>unironic fedora
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

They like to call themselves christians, yet they live hate-filled lives.

no. i made a theologically sound argument that Christians are now God's chosen people and so the letter still applies, though perhaps in a less literal sense than it previously did.
you respond with a retarded meme.

also, i thought you wanted a source for how christians are supposed to care for their nations. if you want a verse for how they are to take care of their families, look to the biblical commands for fathers/husbands as well as the maner in which God acts as a father to his children.

Amen!

Nothing wrong with hating the sin, blind one. In fact, a Christian that doesn't hate sin is not a true Christian.